All Comments on 'SOI: Club of the Sons Ch. 05'

by dr mabuse SOI

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Thanks for the entire MS series. Well done.

Thanks for the entire MS series. Well done.

What does SOI stand for?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
club of the motherfuckers

This fine series is terribly underestimated, to judge from the scant comments. Its premise in my opinion is totally realistic. Everyone knows that on some level every son wants to get back up his mother's cunt, at least with a really hard part of him. Call it the Oedipus complex or whatever, a boy wants to show Mom that he's all grown up now, and what better way than to shove his big stiff dick up between his mother's legs and plow the twat he came put of till he blows his potent young balls right up where Mom's yearning for it! Now, all young guys have access to the internet which is teeming with mom-son incest sites! And they like to share things with their pals. So it's only natural that guys who fuck their mothers or would love to should connect and bring other dudes into their elite clan of proud and fearless motherfuckers! Other guys their age mostly pull their puds or make do with girls who don't satisfy anything deep inside them. Studs like those in the club of the sons service their grateful and loving mothers and get to empty their big potent young balls up the greatest cunt in the whole fucking world--Mom's!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous