All Comments on 'Soma Ch. 03'

by Wonderstorm

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It may be long but...

No matter how long a Wonderstorm story is, it's always worth it to see it through.

Bravo!

Now, bring me more. Of anyone that you've written about. Or even someone new.

DJ

centauri4centauri4about 16 years ago
I especially liked Chapter 1.

The idea of someone having to cope with such a radical shift in their "world view" is a complex subject and you tackled it "warmly" and without extreme opposing views making the central character's life hell. The storyline then gets ratcheted up a notch when our heroine experiences an orgasm in the bosses office while flanked by co-workers on all sides! Wholly flying monkeys Batman! So you have done a wonderful job at giving an impossible scenario depth and feeling.

almasvaultalmasvaultover 15 years ago
Penmanship/keyboardmanship (:D) at its best

Unbelievable control over narration, despite a few parts which sounded repeated and overly jejune, perhaps to keep the text in the erotica field.

Chapter 3 seemed somehow rushed; the involvement of Amy, Ginger, and Jessica was a bit forced, however, it served later to halt a way-too-far development in the relationship between Rachel and Lauren.

The scene of Lauren's first encounter with her "spontaneous sexual release" during the meeting was perfectly-composed. Overall, Chapter 1 stands out among the three, while the somewhat-expected anticlimax (Ch3,P5) came both beautiful and sad that it could have provided one great finale, but again that would have left Lauren's crush on Ben an unresolved knot.

Lauren's coping with her situation and statue of nakedness is a praise-worthy classic piece of narrative.

Wonderstorm is a pleasant reading experience that maintains both quality and respect towards the reader while delivering high-class erotic content.

To my favourites list!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Had me from the start

It had an Interesting concept and somewhat interesting characters, plus the descriptions were hot and the overall story had me hooked from the start. I found myself not wanting to stop until the end.

I found some issues with editing and pacing. but while it's not technically the best work on here I still find it a nice read.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

B59001B59001about 11 years ago
A hell of a story.

This whole series has proven to be quite a story, a fantastic piece of writing and story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Truly Incredible

This story was amazing. The development was superb. I don't know what to say other than great job.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
Now that was good !

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous