Somebody That I Used to Know Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For her part Alexandra ran her hand along Adam's arms and stomach, he was strong, and tanned. Hawaii had been good to him and she was reaping the benefits, she missed his facial hair from California but her mind was too crazy with lust to keep that thought. How long had it been, for a self-proclaimed whore she hadn't had sex in a long time, now here was a man that wanted her and loved her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him closer.

Adam moved his body up to kiss Alexandra on her lips, years of love and passion erupted from them and they couldn't let each other go. Adam's hand danced on Lexi's stomach before slipping under her waistband of her jeans and under her panties to cup her pussy. The very same pussy that just moment ago Cyril had also cupped, Alexandra had an inward smile at the sheer difference of the two situations, her cunt flooded when Adam put two of his fingers inside her.

The scalding feel of her juices went unnoticed by Adam, he was finally with her again, a wish he never admitted to having, not even to himself, and here it was in front of him. With his free hand Adam unbuttoned Lexi's jeans so he had better access, she obviously appreciated the extra attention as she squirmed from his touch. Adam was so engrossed with her it took him a minute to register her hand was grasping his cock.

Lexi couldn't wait any longer. There was no time for foreplay, they had been dancing to that tune for three years. She needed him now. Adam picked up her signals and pulled her jeans and underwear down, leaving her now naked on the cold ground, the heat from her body seemed to melt the ground around her. Adam pulled his own trousers down, revealing Lexi's hand still holding onto his dick, pre-cum sat on the head, dribbling down his shaft and running over her hand.

The sudden warmth of his cum nearly sent Alexandra to her first orgasm. She relented, holding the feeling just that little bit longer before guiding his cock to her pussy, she pushed up and Adam pushed down until finally, they were together again. Alexandra wasn't joking, Adam was the best lover she ever had and to be with him like this again, even if she didn't cum she wouldn't care.

It wasn't until he was fucking her that Adam realised how much he missed his cousin's body, it was a mile away from her ten, or even three years ago but she was still stunning. Adam leaned down, his hand groped her breasts, twisting her nipple lightly, and his mouth kissed the rose on her shoulder. He began to rock slowly, he was aware they were outside and even though people were at home for New Years he was still careful.

Alexandra didn't share his concern, she grabbed her cousin and rolled him, flipping over so she was on top. Overcome with love and lust, Lexi grounded her pussy against Adam, rocking his cock in her pussy, her breathing got ragged and deep, sweat ran down her chest despite the cold weather.
"A... Ah, Ah." Lexi tried to talk but the feelings running through her were controlling her mouth.

Recognizing the signs, Adam sat up, grabbed Lexi's head and kissed her hard just as her orgasm hit, this kiss silenced her moans as a massive cum coursed through her, the feeling of her cunt pulsing set Adam off and he shot his cum deep into her pussy. Feeling his cum set Alexandra on a second orgasm, she moaned slightly but no-one would be able to hear her over the sounds of the fireworks.

"Happy New Year." She whispered in Adam's ear.


2000


The cousins got dressed and went home, they were greeted by a furious Claire at the front door.

"Where have you two been? Midnight was ten minutes ago."

"Sorry mum, we just popped out to buy some cigarettes and..."

"And I ran into someone." Interrupted Alexandra. "Cyril Moreno."

"Fuck." Liam's voice was heard in the background, he remembered Cyril well.

"Who's Cyril?" Ray spoke up.

"He's a mistake I made in the past, reminded me of when I fucked up. I had a moment and Adam helped me. Sorry we missed New Years."

Ray took his daughter in his arms and hugged her. "No worries, I'm just glad you're safe."

"Thanks dad."

Adam hugged his mother, letting her know that he was just as sorry. Holding their parents Adam and Lexi caught each others eyes, they smiled at each other and stayed quiet. Walking inside Adam saw an acoustic guitar places against the wall. He recognized as his own from college.

Liam saw Adam's expression, a mix of terror and confusion and laughed. "Your mum found that in your room, wondering if you could give us a play."

Adam looked round the room at the expecting faces, he smiled and shook his head. "Sorry, that was a lifetime ago, I was a different person back then. I can't play anymore."

There was a series of groans but people went back to talking. Adam and Alexandra looked at each other once more, no-one could understand what he meant better than her.

The New Years party at the McAllister house was quite jovial despite the sadness of yesterday, it still ended pretty early for a party but it was a nice affair. By the end of the night Adam, Ray, Claire and Lexi were saying goodnight to Liam and going to bed, Adam slept in his old room, barely changed since he left when he was 23, he hadn't been in this room in 9 years when he thought about it, it looked the same; the Taxi Driver poster on the wall, the framed picture of him and Alexandra at the carnival as children, the picture on the bedside table of him, his mum and his dad when Adam passed his driving test.

Everything was the same, but it felt strange, it hadn't changed but Adam had. He was a different person than he was as a teenager. This room was just the echo of a lost child Adam didn't remember.

In the morning Ray woke up early to catch a plane back to Hawaii, he needed to get back early for business. Adam was catching an afternoon flight so he got to spend a little more time with Alexandra and his mum, they all missed Kieran but none of them let his memory sully a good day. Adam was sure his face was give away his affair with Lexi but his mother didn't notice, more surprisingly Lexi's face showed no evidence of their union.

In a time too short Claire was once again saying goodbye to her son, watching him be driven off by Alexandra for the airport. The journey there was quiet, not silent, the radio was on, but neither of them were saying anything, Adam wanted to say something about last night but he couldn't think of anything to say and Lexi was staying quiet for some reason. They got to the airport where Lexi stopped at the drop-off point.

Alexandra spoke her first words in a the whole trip. "Well Adam, it's been nice meeting you again, just wish it was under better circumstances. I'll see you some other day."

"Is that it? Lexi what the fuck? Last night you told me you loved me, we had sex and today it's like it never happened."

"It was nothing Adam, just another mistake."

"What about when you said you loved me?"

"I do Adam but you're married now, and we're still cousins, we don't have a chance. Just forget it."

"Forget it huh? That's just so fuckin typical of you Lexi, you won't let yourself get any emotion from anyone, whoever gets too close you blow them off. Fuck this."

Adam stormed out of the car, grabbing his bags out the truck and leaving. He passed straight by the car, ignoring Alexandra and heading right for the airport door.

"Adam wait."

Adam froze, he turned round and saw Lexi, she had gotten out of the car and was standing by the door, she had a million things to say but she couldn't think of anything. Adam, however, could.

"I loved you you cunt."

And that was all he said before he turn away. Alexandra got back in the car, in a rare moment of weakness she let her emotions burst out of her and she wept in the steering wheel. She had made another mistake, she let Adam get away, passing off last night as just a moment where two friends needed companionship she failed to see that she and Adam were both in love with each other and her stupidity drove him away. This wasn't the first time this happened, for the past ten years it had been this way, one of them never noticing that the other was in love, but now that she was older and actually knew what love was, losing the love of her life hurt all the more.

In the airport Adam went straight for the bathroom, he rushed in and with a mountain of anger surging through him he punched one of the mirrors. He had fucked up, he had pushed Lexi away, a moment of rage and he lost her, he didn't care if he was just another mistake, so long as he was her only mistake. Why did he push her away like that, why when all he wanted in this world was her? Was it Kanani? Doubtful, Adam had cheated on her no problem and she wasn't the first.

God, he had cheated on his wife, he had made a vow and broken it for one more night with his cousin, what's worse he was willing to leave Kay for Lexi. Adam thought of Alexandra with nothing but hate, he hated that she told him she loved him, he hated that she didn't stop them fucking. He hated that he didn't stop them, he hated that he loved her.

Finally he understood how Lexi felt all those years.

Adam bough a first aid kit from a shop in the airport and bandaged his hand as best he could, he got on the plane and returned home to Hawaii, leaving Britain once more. It was shit that it was on such a low note. Once home Adam settles back into life, he returned to night school to be a lawyer, he cooked dinner for his wife, he had sex with her on a regular basis. But there was something off about him, Lexi had ruined him once again, now he was doubting his love for Kay.

For her part Kanani noticed there was something off about her husband, she kept quiet but she gave him a few extras cuddles and kisses through the day, letting him know she loved him. Adam did appreciate the extra attention.

He especially liked it when Valentines day came along. He had stayed behind class a little bit longer to do some research, it wasn't too late but he definitely came home later than usual. When he walked through the front door the house was in darkness, a faint glow came from the bedroom, Adam left his bags by the front door and walked cautiously to the bedroom door, he pushed it open and his heart and dick shot up at the sight.

Kanani was sitting on the bed, she was wearing a very small, very tight pink bikini which did nothing to hide her very hard nipples, she had on a grass skirt that looked more like a grass belt it was so small, Adam couldn't tell just yet but he was sure she wasn't wearing any panties. Her deep black hair was the sleekest Adam had ever seen it, it was longer than normal and curled slightly. The candles burning around them gave off an amber light that shone off Kay's bronze skin, making her look almost like a dream. To top the outfit off she had a red flower in her hair. The same red flower she had when they first met.

"You messed up our first night married, then you missed New Years. You've got some making up to do."

"If this is what I need to do to make up with you I'll fuck up more often."

Kay giggled, she stood up, wrapped her arms around her husband and kissed him deeply. Adam's hands skimmed down her toned body, he gently stroked her bare thighs and slowly crept his hands under her grass skirt, he confirmed his suspicions, Kanani definitely wasn't wearing any underwear as Adam groped her firm, bare arse cheek. With his other hand Adam got a surprise when cupping his wife's cunt.

"You've shaved, you're bald."

Kay had a nervous smile. "Well, it is Valentines, so I decided to be a little dirty, make it a surprise for you. Why, don't you like it?"

Adam answered by slipping two finger between her folds and into her cunny. "All the better to eat you with my dear." He basically growled in her ear.

The best part about Kanani being a doctor was that she was able to teach Adam techniques for pleasuring a woman. In their two years together as a couple Adam could get Kay off without taking any of his clothes off. Tonight was no different, he arched his fingers inside her and stoked her sweet spot. The G-Spot.

Adam had hit G-Spots before, but always by accident, now that he knew where to look he got it every time. Kanani's arms around him tightened as her pussy got wetter and her body shivered.

"Oh. Oh god." Her voice was barely a whisper, it was like her body was being softly electrocuted, the feeling was soft but intense, she loved the feeling each and every time her husband gave her it.

"I'm almost there, baby I'm so fucking close."

Adam said nothing, focussing all his energy onto his fingers inside Kay's pussy, he moved them in every direction he could think of, in and out, up and down, side-to-side, open and closed, round and round, over and over he thought of new directions but he never stopped tickling her G-Spot.

Pretty soon Kay let out a yelp and whimpered as she melted in Adam's arms, she had cum, with only fingers and his knowledge he had made her cum. Her juices ran down his hand and her thighs, leaving a gorgeous trail behind it. Adam removed his fingers and put them to his mouth, relishing in the taste of his wife's pussy, tangy, musky, distinctive, Adam couldn't wait to go down on her later.

Obviously Kay was even more pent up than Adam as she grabbed him in a hard kiss, her juices still on his lips.

"Fuck me Adam. Throw me to this bed and fuck me hard."

Never one to ignore the request of a beautiful woman Adam grasped her grass skirt and ripped it off, it was even more useless as a skirt than it was on her. With Kay wearing nothing but a bikini Adam decided to join her and took off his own clothes, he unbuttoned his shirt while Kanani took care of his trousers, taking off the belt, unzipping them, she could feel her husband's hardness through the trousers, the urge to take him in her mouth was killing her, she wanted that so bad but she wanted him in her pussy even more.
Regardless she still kissed his cock-head through the boxers, the moan Adam gave convinced her to return to that later. The boxers followed the trousers and hit the floor, Adam stepped out of them, then he took her shirt off, throwing that haphazardly to the side. He lay down on the bed, on top of Kay who lent back, they kissed as they drifted down, Adam squeezed her breasts softly, cupping them and pinching the nipple through the fabric. Kanani reached behind her and undid the bikini, throwing it away in some general direction, now both were completely naked. Kay moved round so she was on top of Adam, she spun round so that her cunt was staring Adam in the face and she could see his dick in front of her. Kay made the first move, leaning forward and taking Adam's dick in her mouth, she had succumbed to her base urges and had to make her cum with her mouth.

Adam was selfish for a few seconds, letting Kay suck him off while he enjoyed it for a short time. But he wasn't a total asshole, he pushed his tongue forward and lapped at his wife's pussy, the sudden vibrations of her moaning with her mouth around his cock made Adam shiver. This shared pleasure loop continued for a while, Adam licked at Kanani's pussy, Kanani would moan in pleasure around Adam's dick, Adam would lick harder with each moan. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Fucking her pussy with his tongue was almost enough for Cay but when Adam started sucking her clit she exploded, her second orgasm of the night and not her last. She let Adam's cock out of her mouth to scream in pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck, God, fuck. AAAAHHHHHH!!! Fuckin God Jesus. Fuck that feels so good. God fuck Adam, I can't, ugh... I can't' stop cumming."

Adam ignored her, he continued lapping at her cunny, drinking her down and eating her out. He could feel her body try to escape but he held her close and kept licking. Pushing his tongue further and further into her pussy, her juices were pouring out of her and into his mouth. Adam didn't care what anyone said, he loved going down on his wife, she tasted a strange mix of tangy but sweet. He could never give it justice in a description but he loved it.

"AAAHHHH. ADAM. PLEASE. GOD. FUCK."

Kanani wasn't usually a screamer which made it all the better when Adam brought her to that ecstatic feeling. Sensing she'd had enough Adam let her go, a thin sheen of sweat covered her body, her hair was a mess and she was struggling to catch her breath. She looked back at her husband, a grin plastered to his face.

"Fuck Adam, that was amazing. God I love you so much."

"I love you too, but we're not done yet."

Kay knew what Adam meant and wasted no time, she spun round so she was on her back, her cunny's thin stripe of hair shone with her juices, Adam's face shared the sheen. Adam lay on top of his wife, lining his cock up with her pussy he pushed forward, she groaned in pleasure at the feeling of being filled once more.

The couple started with a slow rhythm, grinding back and forth against each other as they began their coupling. The feeling was slow building, gradually getting stronger, more intense. Adam's hands roamed over Kanani's body as he started to thrust into her, the little growl she gave whenever his flesh slapped against hers was one of the sexiest things Adam had ever heard.

"Come on Adam, give it to me. Come on you fuck."

Adam smiled at his wife, if she wanted more she'd get more. Without saying anything, Adam slipped out of Kay, stood up at the foot of the bed, rolled her onto her knees and slammed himself into her cunt to the hilt. Kanani let out an incredible moan that hit a peak of pain before sliding into intense pleasure just as quickly.

"You fucker. God, fuck yes."

Adam was now pounding into Kay, the sound of his cock pushing in and out of her wet cunt while the skin on his legs slapped against her ass filled the room, only bettered by Kay's orgasmic cries.

Kanani's deep pleasure was so incredible that she had a laugh hidden in her groans of ecstasy, she couldn't hide it very well but it didn't matter, she was having so much fun with her husband fucking her doggy style.

With each passing second Adam got faster and faster, putting all his energy into fucking Kay as hard as he could. Whenever he pushed himself forward he would pull her back, creating a back and forth where he would be literally balls-deep in her every few seconds, Kay's moans and cries of bliss were getting louder, thankfully hiding Adam's own grunts of exertion.

Suddenly, and without any warning to Adam who had been too invested in fucking Kay as hard as he could, Kanani gripped the covers tight, so tight her knuckles turned white, and she let out a scream that was so intense it scared Adam a little, but he knew she had cum. Adam held onto her a little while longer as he felt himself getting closer before finally, he came, shooting his cum into her hot, waiting pussy.

The two of them lay together in bed, both panting, both sweating, both laughing.

"That... was incredible. Jesus Adam I swear I've never came that hard before, ever."

"Thought you'd like that, happy valentine's day my love."

Kanani kissed Adam, a much more gentle kiss that was so different to what they just did. Adam preferred the kiss.

After valentine's day Adam and Kay settled back into their normal lives, jobs, school, dinner, sex. It was a happy marriage, they were both madly in love and wanted to make each other happy. Kale still had his problems with Adam but he kept quiet for the most part. Ray and Adam became much closer friends, especially since finding out they were technically family thanks to Alexandra. It wasn't unusually for the two of them to meet up and go out for a drink and a talk, their chats ranged from their relationships with women and family to the football, neither could call it soccer and paid close attention to the results back home. It was one such drinking time about 2 months after valentine's that things changed forever.