All Comments on 'Someday Ch. 04'

by Fwark

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Stupid.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 9 years ago
damnit it avery

Please update soon, I do like the story so far;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This whole story is going nowhere, its stupid, and fr the amount if time between postings it should be longer. I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
possibilities

The story has a great premise but travels to quickly. I feel like I am one place then suddenly something completely different is happening. You're a good writer, just maybe work on your flow. I scored the story low do to execution but the idea and characters get a 5. Just keep reading and writing and submitting that is how you improve. good luck and I will keep reading. thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Story was a little fast and undeveloped in some areas, but still a good read.

I'm Not happy that Avery cheated on Dana so quickly and early in their relationship. As for his parents relationship, I think there's some type of explanation needed for why his mother went back and what cause the first incudent.

Lastly, serves Avery right if Kelly' is pregnant, but it's been 3 days how she know so quick?

3 STARS

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

She knows she is pregnant already? Kelly probably was already pregnant. Hopefully Avery won't fall for it and get proof first that she is actually pregnant and how far along she is. But he hasn't been making the smartest decisions concerning Kelly so I wouldn't be surprised he thinks he is the father. He is going to forget the fact that Kelly gets around.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago

His mother got back together with the man who tried to kill her, does she have a death wish? Dana and Avery are having a baby?! WTH?

emj417emj417over 9 years ago

Well, now he can move Kelly in with his mom and deadbeat dad. Dana should keep stepping. I really hope he realizes the baby is not his, mom gets back with dad and learns a lesson, Dana moves on and even has a child, when they meet yrs later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous