All Comments on 'Something Happened Ch. 04'

by sexysallysmith

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
"Yes my love"

This is a story that already has 4 chapters and can be resumed to 3 words...The only 3 words the husband says: "Yes my love"!!!!! How sadder can it be? There aren't even a small portion of pride or self respect in this story. The wife fall to the lowest form a woman can descent, and the husband let that happen. He didn't love or respect his wife, even saying all the time: "Yes my love"...Love means to take care and to worry about the safe care of the other...And that never happened in this story...Soon she will die from STD...Maybe that's what he wants: She saying in her death bed: "I'm dying!!" and he smiling say: ""Yes my love"!!!!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Extreme, bit in a positive way

If she's gonna go skank, at least she hoov'ed his crank!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are so infantile

and talent free . Totally!

lalaki39lalaki39over 2 years ago

I liked the story. News flash, this is erotic writing. Understand this is not real, there are no STDs in erotic writing. I was a little down when the husband immediately went to the wimpy "yes ma'am" no back bone submissive man. However, I liked the way they worked it out. She didn't want a wimp for a husband but he wanted a "hot wife". In the end they came to a compromised position that they both enjoyed.

I have a smoking filipina wife and the relationship that they shared in the end is the relationship we have. No my wife doesn't fuck anyone and everyone. She is selective, but when she sees something she wants, she goes for it with my pregiven permission. I love helping her fulfill all of her fantasies. Fulfilling her fantasies, in turn fulfills mine.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This is not erotic writing. It is sick garbage from a mental midget pretending to be a whorewife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

puke

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous