Sometimes It's Just Not Worth It...

Story Info
She just wasn't worth worrying about really.
2.4k words
4.29
46.1k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Michael, I'm 27, about average in every department you could think of, black hair, hazel eyes. I'm not ashamed of anything about myself, I don't wish anything was bigger, smaller, more muscular... anything like that. I'm happy with who I am.

I was also happy in my relationship with Dani, my partner of just over twelve months. I could lie about how she looked, 'oh she had a slim as hell waist, her boobs are 44dd' etcetera, etcetera, but that would make me a liar now wouldn't it? I read the stories on here, every time I come across one of the stories that goes on about a wife looking like that, I keep thinking 'Am I the only man who isn't with a porn star?'

It happened around three months ago, I sit here writing this, god it's hard to put everything in such a cold manner, up on screen for people to read when the emotions run their gamut through me so bare with me.

We'd been together a little while, barely a year when our first child came along, a beautiful little boy named Lance. Her social life had died on its arse in the last few months as mine had, keeping house, working all the time, looking after Lance, it didn't leave a lot of time spare.

Of course, I didn't have much of a social life to begin with so it wasn't affecting me as much as it was Dani. Every now and then I'd catch her crying in the bedroom, I'd ask her what was wrong, she'd simply tell me 'it's just my ladies thing'. I'd run a nice shower for her then massage her lower back for her for hours to try to make her feel better.

The time went by and she started asking me 'Do you mind if I go out clubbing tonight?', of course I knew how much she'd sacrificed over the last few months so I said 'Sure that's ok, I'll take care of the boy.'

It got strange over a couple of weekends, I was going through my explorer and found a couple of entries for a certain website, not the usual porn ones Ive been known to look at. It didn't strike me as bad at first, I thought 'Maybe Dani's just been using some of it to get off while Im away at work?' After all, she's only human, we all get horny and need relief right?

So I clicked the URL, and some friend finder service came up. I didn't panic, as I've made friends off the net, proper friends who I haven't slept with or anything like that, surely she must be just looking for people to hang out with. At this point I understand some of you would instantly be screaming 'wimp partner, you should leave her!' but would the ends justify the evidence? Seriously, a url for a friends site, she might'nt be doing anything. And I trusted her, which to me was crucial.

So I noticed when I tried to enter the site, it asked me for a password, I couldn't figure it out after a while so I took note of her user name and checked out her profile. The strange bits that struck me were 'single, and looking'. At this point I became very wary... maybe she'd clicked the wrong option? I won't jump the gun... yet.

Of course, as weeks progressed this slipped to the back of my mind. It was always nagging me, always there, never going away. Just not as prominent as before. As the weeks went by her time of staying out got later and later. Progressively it went from midnight, to 2, to 3... one day she didnt come home til dawn. This had me frantic as I didn't know what had happened.

When she crawled in the front door, drunk as hell and messed up I looked at her. One simple sentence brought all hell's fury down on me. 'Where have you been?'

'I've been out fucking partying. I don't get a fucking social life any more because you got me pregnant you fucking cunt!' she screamed at me, 'You fucking ruined everything for me, I can't do jack shit now because I have to look after the baby and I fucking well have to look after you!'

She ranted on this way for a little, I let her, interested to see what she'd say. Of course, it was the drunken ramblings and rantings of someone who'd let emotions get out of hand. So I grit my teeth and walked back to the bedroom, grabbed her a pillow and blanket and told her to sleep it off in the hammock out the back under the shed. She stormed out, coldly.

In the morning, well her morning, my mid afternoon, I was sitting there, feeding our son. She walked in and hugged me from behind.

'You know, you were pretty nasty towards me Dani.' I said quietly. She looked at me, she had tears in her eyes, 'I know. I'm so sorry. Forgive me please.' I nodded my head. What'd it gain me if we fought more? After this, for a few weeks everything was cool. She came home around 12/1am, sometimes drunk but always at a respectable time. I wouldn't care if we had a child, but what would happen if I was called in on a sunday with only a mother to look after the child and she'd only had one hours sleep AND was hung over?

Now, I got myself a camcorder the day my boy was born, for those special moments, from his first feed, to his first steps, hell, to the first time he used his potty. Nothing captures a parent, and bores non parents, more than those things right?

Around three AM on a sunday morning, she stumbled into her house with her friend Kayla. Some guy was with them. I figured this was Kaylas guy or some guy she'd picked up. More than not, this girl was a slut, purely and simply put. I'm not a prude by any means, but I sure as hell am not into partner sharing or anything like that. Kayla however, well, shes usually got three or four boyfriends at any given time. She gets her hole plugged so often you'd think she never got off her back except to use the bathroom.

So anyhow, my bedroom was at the end of the hall, and being a fairly narrow, small house, I could see right down the hallway. The positioning of the lights, and a lamp in the hall, meant that I could see down into the illuminated loungeroom, but anyone looking back could merely see a black void where the bedroom was.

This guy and Kayla started talking to Dani, it was all going great obviously, they were laughing and talking, never too loudly. They put some music on, Enya, the kind of music that goes on when you're winding down an evening.

Dani sat there, I could see her clearly, with a smile on her face, something I rarely saw these days.

I heard her say 'I'll check,' and she stood up, then 'Hang on I'll be back...' I realised she was walking up to here, to check the bedroom... to see if I was awake? Maybe she wanted me to come out for drinks to meet her new friend? Right?

So in she walks, stands above me. Me in the meantime? I've rolled onto my other side before she came in, closed my eyes and snored subtly, not giving away that I'm still awake. She walked out, I heard the door pull shut behind me. But no click? The latch hadn't caught. The door then opened a little and I could see the whole loungeroom again.

This time Kayla and her man were up dancing. He had taken off his jacket and was simply in a polo shirt and ¾ pants. They danced slowly together, moving back and forth. I heard Kayla say from where I was, 'Dani's getting bored.'

Of course this didn't worry me. What did, what tore my heart from my chest came a moment later. The man took her by her hand and stood her up. Pulled her to him and danced slowly. I was a little taken aback. Finding a site on a computer, her clubbing times etcetera were one thing, but this was in the flesh. But it was only dancing so far, so no need to go overboard. I frowned to myself.

Kayla stood up and took Dani by her hands, she pulled her away from the man. I really didn't like where this was going. The way she pulled her away, wasn't forceful, or a 'get away from my man' way, she'd taken her away and sat her down... alongside her.

The man stayed standing, Kayla pointed at his pants, he'd developed a rather obvious tent. 'Come on, show us!' Kayla said rather excitedly, her face grinning wickedly.

Dani shook her head, Kayla looked at her and cocked an eyebrow. Dani nodded slowly but pointed towards me again. I knew she was coming up here to check on me, so I sprawled face down on the bed. Snoring into the pillow I was, as she walked in. She didn't even bother closing the door on the way out, leaving it half shut. I did however hear the words 'Fucking loser.' as she walked out. In that one split second, I knew it was over.

I rolled back over once she'd left, I looked down the hall. My heart, like a dropped glass, shattered as I saw what she was doing. The man had pulled down his pants to show what he'd been hiding... but it was weird? Her reaction was one of amazement yet he was no bigger than I, he appeared no thicker than I, in fact once a girl described me having sex with her as her being 'coke canned'. I'm not particularly long, no 'foot and a half long monster', but my thickness is pretty damn good. And that's what I've found satisfies more. At least that's what I'm told.

Kayla was stroking this guy now, slowly, his erection grew until it was at full length, the head of it poking out the top like some purple monster in a turtle neck sweater. She was now working it with her hands, rubbing up and down the shaft with one, licking the head of it, and slowly massaging his balls with the other. Dani, had remained where she was, she looked terrified, always looking my way, waiting to see if I'd come flying out the door.

I wasn't turned on by this. Rather the opposite. I didn't find joy in watching my fiance do this sort of thing? Instead, I was busy getting the camcorder out of the bedroom cupboard silently.

Kayla continued working the shaft, licking and sucking the head, the occasional 'pop' sound making its way down the hallway. At one time the guy groaned, Dani let out a loud 'SHHH!' louder than the noise he made ironically...

Eventually Kayla stopped, she looked at Dani and nodded. Dani nodded back and put her hand on him. I had the camera going now, showing this whore jerking him back and forward, back and forward, smiling at him, now she was lowering her head onto it, taking him into her mouth, down the back of her throat. Given my size, and his lack of, I'm guessing it was no stretch for her. Pun not intended.

It wasn't on the whole, particularly erotic for them either I'm guessing. After a little while, Kayla pulled Dani's pants off and threw them onto the other couch. Dani shook her head rapidly. Kayla nodded hers and mimed a 'shhhh' sound towards Dani. The man knelt down in front of Dani, he was, by now naked, fully. The camcorder was loving every moment of this I can assure you. He buried his head between her legs, her legs went up and over his shoulders, wrapping around his neck, her head thrust backwards. I could see she was enjoying it. Hell, I could see she was getting no guilty feelings either. It was definitely over. The only thing to do was to let her bury herself deeper and deeper in the shit with this tape.

After a while, he'd finished, Kayla laid now on the couch, naked, masturbating. God she was ugly. Not in looks, but just her in general, you know the type? They can look gorgeous but the attitude just makes them hideous.

The man stood up and wrenched Dani to her feet, not exactly gently either, he spun her around, hands against the wall and knelt down a little. His left hand found her tit, he was groping, rather forcefully I might add, his right hand was around the base of his cock. He suddenly arched upwards as he drove his cock in one motion up inside her. Dani lifted up, her face scrunched. That was not pleasant... she felt pain. Good. I could see from here as he drove up into her that she really wasn't enjoying it much.

He fucked for around two minutes before tensing up. His ass muscles clenching, he was shooting his load up inside her. She looked around, Kayla was in the throes of her own orgasm. What she'd done was obviously starting to hit her. She said 'It's time for you guys to go...' as she hurried around, gathering her stuff. I left the camera go a minute or so longer, then turned it off. By that time, they were gone, the guy tried to kiss Dani, she'd pushed him away telling him to get out. He laughed and walked out saying out loud 'See you next week baby.'

Hell, I could've intervened but what for? Obviously it was over, obviously theres nothing to save, we weren't even married and she was cheating. We had a brand new kid and she was screwing around on me. To hell with her.

So the lights started to go off, she was getting ready to come to bed. I turned on the lamp next to me, and sat, rewatching the video in the camcorders view panel.

Dani walked in a minute later, hearing noises from the camcorder, she hurried in.

'Oh my god...' was about all she got out.

'Dani, you better sit down and keep your mouth closed,' I said coolly, collectedly, 'At this point, anything you say is just going to make what needs to happen a lot worse...'

To be continued...