All Comments on 'Sometimes It's Just Not Worth It...'

by BrisbaneBorn

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
not a cheating wife story

but I don’t see any difference. Does save on attorney’s fees but not in this case, still have child custody to resolve. I wouldn’t leave that to a verbal agreement, come back to bite you in the ass. Hope he goes for full custody and uses the camcorder as evidence. Good story, looking forward to chapter 2.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
She is a selfish bitch who hasn't grown up.

In the states, there are many places that consider you married if you are living together and have a child together. It's called a common-law marriage. You could take that evidence to a court and get custody of the child. The guy is obviously a better parent to the child than the woman is and with the evidence he could take the child and raise it properly.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Ambivalence

I can’t remember reading a story of this genre with so little emotion in it. It does give the story a unique slant.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

There not married and I don't see what can be done unles the video is to take the baby away from her. Heck she doesn't want the baby anyway

nightangel960nightangel960over 18 years ago
Just end it..

It's really no point in keeping her...... might as well just kick her to the curb and take care of the child yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice First Effort Author

It's not easy handling it is it. Nice work in an interesting theme with many facets and a million personal realities.

Relax and tell it your way.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Good start

Yes, He has been pretty much caring for the child for the most part so a little more shouldn't bother him.

He may as well kick the party girl out. She won't change. She HAS to party and, apparently, fuck someone else.

How many at this point?

I wouldn't trust her and don't really see how he could. And the loser remark would be a clincher, I think.

Let her go party 7 nights a week.

BrisbaneBornBrisbaneBornover 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks to you all

The 100 shows how much I appreciate the feedback.

Whilst I wasn't seeking 100's for the story, in a way it's therapy for me. As I've stated in part 2, which should be up any day now, this is indeed as true as they get. What I've done is written about my situation, what happened and how I've dealt with it.

It's not everyones cup of tea I understand that, but to hell with those of you who sent rude abusive emails to me for no other reason than to make yourselves feel big or whatnot. I've taken that option off, and will just rely on here to see if people like what I write or what I don't.

To those of you rating this story well, around the 75 area, thats unbelievable. Thank you so much. I know it's not quite shakespeare or whatnot, but that's not what I am aiming for. All I aimed for was to show that sometimes, cheating isn't erotic, infact its as far from erotic as you can get and that not everyone handles it the same way. Don't get me wrong, I love the stories on here, the Vastie one had me enthralled for weeks. True Blue in the wives section I love re-reading, its hilariously fun. Hell, even the wimp husband stories are good for a little bit of escapism. I'm not on any sort of moral crusade, I enjoy erotic stories and erotic pictures, porn movies, you name it, as much as the next guy/girl.

I hope by the end of part 2 you can understand why I did what I did and for what reasons. Sometimes theres more than just myself to think of.

Thank you all once more, thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
THE LAST COMMENT IS SO STUPID

Its that men are stupid that we can't pick out a wonderful woman. Its that women are great liars that its hard to tell the good women from the whore's. Even than, a guy can pick the most wonderful woman there is but that woman might change into the biggest whore of them all. The guy in this story was stupid, but only because it took him so long to find out that his girlfriend was nothing but a cheating whore. Story is good so far.

nightangel960nightangel960over 18 years ago
good story please update

this is a good story so far.. please update I want to see what happens next

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Excellent

A new mother cheating whore caught in the act. Fucking cunt. Now what?

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
What A Loser!

They're married, why would her social life suffer any more than his?

She's going out clubbing, coming home at dawn, drunk, cursing him out, cruising "friend-finder" sites as a "single", and he just sits there while she plays with her slut friend and some man-slut?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Most of the comments about a good start and the need for a next chapter, which you plan to submit, are accurate. We will be waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your girl is out drinking at night shes definetly fucking someone else dont delude yourself otherwise

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit3 months ago

Duh!

"I'm 27, about average in every department... ... I'm happy with who I am... ...also happy in my relationship with Dani, my partner of just over twelve months."

"We'd been together a little while, barely a year when our first child came along... .. time went by and she started asking me 'Do you mind if I go out clubbing tonight?',.. ..I said 'Sure that's ok, I'll take care of the boy.'"

. . 'Sure that's ok, I'll take care of the boy.' . . .

<><><>

. . 'Sure that's ok, I'll take care of the boy. '- NOT just WTF, -but what the fuckitty-fuck-FUCK is he fucking saying?

He might as well have added "..make sure you take a dozen condoms with you `Justin Case' Honey-Bun"!

So WHY the fuck didn't he give the OBVIOUS answer?

<><><>

"YES you clever girl, that's a brilliant idea Honey-Bun!

-We're BOTH bogged-down, never-a-minute to ourselves, under-pressure and over-anxious! What a wonderful idea- I will book a babysitter straight away! That's EXACTLY what we both need- one night off- to ease the pressure, shall we ring my Mom or yours? OR your sister, the teenage girl next door? or a workmate?

Would Friday be best, or Saturday? We BOTH love OUR baby-boy to bits, but I am SO excited at the thought of taking my sexy woman out dancing for a few hours, just the two of us! Maybe one of our mums could keep little Lance overnight? We could have a whole night-of-passion to ourselves, just the two of us! Rekindle the old days!

I am SO excited, I can hardly wait! I love you SO much!, -you gorgeous clever Girl you!"

Of course the story would then become a far-more realistic non-story! Unless of course, it were re-written in a "Sliding-doors" scenario? THAT could work...

R.S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous