All Comments on 'Sometimes Love is the Best Therapy Ch. 04'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for a wonderful story, it was beautifully written. It has left me definitely wanting more, as I would love to know how they grew together and whether Tracy reconciled with her daughter to the extent that they were a family again. But hey you are the one writing the story so if you do end it there, so be it.

Many thanks and stay safe

Rgds Al

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

A wonderfully poignant, tense, and in the end heartwarming tale of love. You write so well, and I would welcome more about Rebecca and Tracy’s journey, but if you end it now, that, too, would be fine. Looking forward to future stories.

JoeybagofdonutsJoeybagofdonutsover 3 years ago
Loved this Story

Thank you so much for writing this heartwarming story. You touched my heart.

I know the time commitment it takes to write.

Thank you again.

Joey.

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Brilliant story, love that they found each other and enjoyed their love and pleasure for each other.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Thank you so glad they found love

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Beautiful story of two women who need to come to a resolution for their past, each different, but both paralyzed by the pain they carry. It takes them coming together to diffuse their past sorrows and ignite a flame for the future. Great stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...

SIMILAR Stories