Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay asked, 'Think Renee would be interested in living out in the boonies with two pregnant women, Momma and a dog?'

'A dog?' Megan and I asked at the same moment.

'Yup. He moved in three days ago. I went out to go to the store and he was in the back of the truck. I went to the store and when I got home he jumped out of the truck and lay down between Momma's and my rockers on the porch. He answers to Butch.'

'What kind of dog is he?' I asked.

'Ours.' Sam answered. That was that. Whatever the dog looked like, he was home.

I thought, 'Now there are two boys in the family.'

Kay said, 'Three. There's a boy growing in me, too.'

'Will he name himself or do we need a family conference?' I asked.

'I'll let you know when he's a little bigger.'

Our three "friends" came back from the motel room and looked great. They looked like three college aged women, ready for classes or a football game. We drove down the I-10 to Dauphin Island Parkway and got off. Two miles down that road we saw a sign for Smokey Dombo Smokehouse. The parking lot was huge compared to the size of the building. There were ten or twelve cars parked next to the building. We pulled in and parked. There were picnic tables outside and we used two of them. When we went inside to order I said to the young woman behind the counter, "Let them each order what they want and then I'll pay, Ok?"

Each woman ordered and Kelly was first. She placed her order and as she moved away she said, "Thanks, Daddy" kissed me on the cheek and smiled. Renee ordered next, said, "Thanks, Daddy" and kissed my cheek. I got seven kisses and then handed the woman behind the counter a credit card. She totaled the bill and as I signed she asked, "They're all your daughters?"

"Heavens, No. One of them's my wife!" I said. Her face showed she had no idea which one. I was sure Kelly and Sammi would be pleased that they looked young enough to be a daughter. A couple of minutes later I was standing outside and the woman inside called out, "Kelly, order's ready."

Kelly went inside and the woman asked, "Nick says one of you is his wife. Is that true?"

Kelly nodded and the woman asked, "Which one?"

Kelly said, "I'll never tell!" She picked up her pulled pork sandwich, her drink and walked outside.

One after another their names were called and the woman asked each one who was my wife. When she called my name I went back inside and she said, "None of them owned up to being your wife."

"If you were to guess, which one would you guess is my wife?" I asked.

She looked out the window and then at me. Finally she said, "Sammi."

I called out, "Sammi, can you come inside for a moment, please?"

She came inside and walked up to the woman holding her left hand out. The woman saw her rings and smiled, "I was right!"

Sammi asked, "What was the tip off?"

"If I was one of the daughters I'd want you to be Mom. You have that Mom energy."

"At least you didn't say I looked old."

"You don't!" The woman said.

She delivered a basket of steak fries to our table and as she turned to go back inside she stopped. She turned back around and looked again. Andrea reached for a couple of fries and the woman caught her hand, her left hand. She looked from Andrea's left hand to Megan's, then back at me. She said, "They all have rings on. Identical rings."

"I swear to you, I am not married to all these women."

Sammi said, "He isn't. He's married to me!"

Megan said, "I wear rings to stop some men from hitting on me."

Andrea nodded and said, "Me too."

"Does it stop them?"

"Some men, nothing will stop." Megan said.

Renee looked up from her meal and said, "Oh, I think a shotgun might help them stop."

She got some laughter and our server went back inside. When we were done eating we drove back to the motel. We talked about the plan for the rest of our run and for our three "friends."

They wanted what we offered. Not one of the three needed or wanted to know where they were going, as long as it wasn't Texas. Megan checked online and discovered it was cheaper to fly to Denver from Orlando than from Mobile. She booked seats for four from Orlando to Denver. She got stuck when the computer asked for passenger's names. None of our three "new friends" had any identification. She cancelled the reservation request. Megan talked with Sam and then came to me.

"Sam thinks I should rent a van in Orlando and drive the four of us home. She'll find a way to create identities for them and by the time we get there the problem will be solved."

"Sam and Kay can meet you in Cheyenne. Turn the van in there. Take Renee home with you." It sounded good. Then I had a thought. I got my cell out and called Disney Orlando. I got the right guy and asked, "How long will we be in Orlando while our trucks are painted?"

"Two weeks. We're readying the next load for you and it will be ready sixteen days from today. I've already reserved two suites for you, if that's Ok."

"No, but thanks. With that much time we want to go home. We'll rent a van and go home." We made arrangements to be in Orlando late the next day and he promised to get us a great rental van for our trip. By the time I hung up the ladies of the tribe were up to date and had it all planned. They filled the three new ladies in and our busy day was ready to end.

Megan decided we were leaving at five in the morning. That meant wake up at four-fifteen. We told Renee, Catherine and Randi the plan and said we would be out in the trucks asleep. They could share the motel room.

Catherine said, "I've never slept in a truck like that, except when we passed out. Could I?"

A discussion happened that didn't happen out loud. Sammi finally spoke out loud, "If Nick, Megan and I take the motel room, Andrea, Kelly and the three of you can share the two trucks. Ok?"

Randi said, "This will be weird. I've spent a night in a truck before, but with two men. It just might be great! Ok if we're just sisters?"

They agreed and went to the trucks. Kelly stayed in pink, Andrea in white. Catherine stayed with Andrea. Randi and Renee stayed with Kelly.

Sammi, Megan and I showered together, dried each other and spent some time slathering lotion on each other. Then we played together on the bed and Megan came first. They both got eaten by me and each other. They both got penetrated and when I came Kathy, Sam and Kay received the attention/benefit as well. Sam reported that Butch howled when I came in them.

At 4:15 local time our alarms went off. Andrea made breakfast. Kelly made coffee. Sammi and I did the safety checks on the trucks and Renee, Catherine and Randi did their best to stay out of the way. When the food was ready Andrea gave some to each of us and Kelly served coffee. Renee's first taste of the coffee was a surprise to her. She made a face and before she said anything Kelly said, "Truckers drink strong coffee. You're with truckers. There's a little milk in the pink fridge, if you're a sissy."

Renee took another sip and said, "It's good. The first sip was just a little hot."

Kelly smiled. Renee didn't know Kelly could hear her thoughts. She hated the coffee.

At 4:50 Andrea climbed into the driver's seat of pink and Kelly climbed into the driver's seat of white. Sammi rode shotgun in white. I rode with Andrea in pink. Randi and Catherine filled the bunk in pink. Renee sat on the bunk of white with Megan. Kelly led.

It was 5:00 on the money when Kelly pulled onto I-10 headed east. When we had gone five miles and settled into the traffic pattern Randi asked, "Is it Ok if we talk?"

Andrea answered, "Yes, and thanks for waiting 'til things calmed down. I'm a pretty new driver and I appreciated the consideration."

Catherine asked, "How new?"

I answered, "Andrea and Sammi got their licenses in Orlando. We made a run to the west coast and now we're headed back to Orlando. That's pretty new."

"How about you?" Randi asked.

"I've been trucking about twenty years, give or take. So has Kelly."

Catherine asked, "Yesterday you sort of told the lady where we ate that you and Sammi are married. But, it's Kelly that has been trucking as long as you. Who are you married to? Really?"

Sam's voice said, 'Tell them.' Andrea glanced over at me and winked.

I said, "I married Sammi first. Then we added Kelly to the family. Then Andrea, followed quickly by Megan."

Andrea looked at me again and I heard, 'In for a nickel...'

"Ok. That's not accurate. The short version is that we're all married to each other and the family is bigger than just us. We have a home and Renee will be going there to start her new life, working for us. There are two women already living there and there's a dog, too. Two other women live and work in Nebraska, and they're family. The last member of the tribe lives in Los Angeles."

Randi was using her fingers and looked up at me. She was ready to say something when I added, "Oh yes, Kay and Megan are pregnant! One with a boy and one with a girl."

Randi said, "You're married to nine women?" She was looking at me.

Andrea laughed and said, "It's not like that. I'm married to Nick. I love him more than I've ever loved any man. I'm married to Kelly and I love her as a sister, as a co-wife to Nick and as my spouse. I can say the same thing about all the members of the tribe."

"Nine women and one man." Catherine said. "I've never heard of such a thing."

Randi asked, "Megan's pregnant. Where will the baby ride?"

"Megan, Sam, Kay and Renee live on the farm and run the business. Kay and Megan will have their babies pretty close to the same time and they will be raised on the farm as brother and sister." Andrea said.

"Sam? There's two men?" Randi asked.

"Short for Samantha. So is Sammi." I said.

"If Renee is going to live and work on the farm, does that make her a member of the tribe too?" Catherine asked.

I shook my head. "No. Being in the tribe is by choice and consensus. Andrea couldn't just marry me. I was already married. To be married to me, be family, she needed to love Sammi as much as she loves me. Renee can live and work with us for years and choose not to be in the tribe. So can you."

"This is a cult!" Catherine said. I heard fear in her voice.

Andrea said, "Yup! We found you, took all your money, shaved your heads and by tomorrow we'll have you at an airport chanting and eating vegetarian foods. Wait! That was last week. This week we save you, dress you in real clothes and then we love you. Yeah. We just love you."

"What do we do?" Randi asked, her voice full of distrust.

"Nothing. When we found you, you communicated your needs to us. You needed to escape from Texas, sleep, get some food in you and stop dressing like a whore. The effects of whatever drugs you were exposed to haven't been too bad. We helped get you out of Texas. We've fed you, clothed you and slept with you without sex. If you want we can pull into the next town or any town between here and Orlando and let you out of the trucks. I'll give each of you five hundred dollars if you want out."

"I don't understand. What do you get?"

"Remember the thirty-six hours before we met? Compare them to the thirty-six hours you've been with us. Is your life better then or now?"

"Now! But what do you get?"

"We get the satisfaction of giving you a gift. We've been giving you a gift since we met you and we haven't said what the gift is. The gift is that we choose to love you."

"Yeah! The guy Friday night paid me a hundred and loved me all over that cheap hotel room." Randi said.

I said, "That wasn't love and you both knew it. We aren't offering that to you. Andrea, Sammi, Kelly, Megan and I want your lives to work for you. We saved your lives, now we'll open a couple doors for you and if you want, if it works for you, you'll walk through the doors into a new life that just may work better than where you were headed."

"No strings?"

Andrea and I shook our heads. Andrea said, "No strings. Can I share a story with you? A true story."

"Ok." Catherine said.

"When I was a little girl my Dad started a business. He sold tires. Tires for cars, trucks, tractors, anything with wheels. The business got big and Daddy hired a man to help run the business. I thought he was about as good a man as I was going to find, so when he paid attention to me I was interested. He took his time and after five years we got married. He kept working for my Dad until the day Dad died. Then he took over running the tire business. He stopped being the nice guy who worked for my Daddy and thought the tire business was his. He figured out that if I died the business was his. The business was worth a few million so he hired two men to rape and kill me. Nick, Sammi and Kelly saved my life. My now ex-husband is in prison and I sold the business to a good family. Nick never asked me for anything. They took me in and shared their lives with me. Just like we did with the three of you."

"When we get to Orlando we can just say, "Thanks for the ride" and walk away? Catherine asked.

"No. We'll make sure you have a little starting money. You may be alive and out of Texas but you still have problems. High on the list of problems is the fact that you don't exist. You have no identification. Sam is already working on a solution for that, but if you choose to walk, we won't stop you." I said.

Andrea said, "The drive between Mobile and Orlando is about eight hours. When we arrive it will take about an hour for us to do paperwork and rent a van. Until we rent the van you don't need to decide if you're staying with us or going on your own. If you aren't going with us we may not rent a van, we may fly home. What I'm saying is that we don't need a decision now."

Megan checked in from white. 'Renee wants to know where the farm is. Do we tell?'

'I don't think so.' I said. 'If something happens and they decide to stay in Florida or leave us along the way I think it should be hard to link us to them.'

'Our name and phone numbers are on the trucks.' Kelly said.

'So much for identity security. Go ahead, tell her.' I said.

Megan told Renee and I told Randi and Catherine. Kelly listened inside Randi and Catherine to see how they were doing. Megan listened to Renee. I took a nap. When we were on the toll road near Disney World Kelly woke me and we began getting ready to turn the trucks over to Disney and packing for a two week trip home.

Randi, Catherine and Renee watched. Everything the three of them owned they either were wearing or it would all fit in one plastic bag from Target. I said, "We probably ought to toss everything in both fridges. Anything left inside with be either green or brown and attack us if we leave things in the fridges."

Megan gave Renee the job of bagging the fridge in white.

Our loads were unloaded in perfect condition and we were loading things into a Disney World van for the trip off property when the head of Animatronics drove up in a golf cart like cart. He greeted us and asked, "In the fourteen days, you're going where?"

"Wyoming." I answered.

He smiled and handed me a packet of papers. "These authorize you to drive the vehicle anywhere in the U.S. and include the insurance papers and a credit card for the fuel and any repairs the van may need."

"Whoa! That's too kind. The paint is enough! A van and gas for a big trip, that's super generous."

"I found a way to write it off as advertising." He pointed to the wild Disney World paint all over the van. "It doesn't hurt that the van will be full of pretty women."

Kelly stepped to him, wrapped him in her arms and kissed his cheek. She said, "Thank you, for the van and thinking we're pretty."

She was followed by six other women. When Randi kissed him she said, "Thanks a lot. You maybe should wash your face before you go home. Your wife and kids might not understand five or six different shades of lipstick on you."

He smiled and said, "I'm not married. I'm having dinner this evening with friends from my Church. I'm not washing before dinner!"

Randi said, "I'd give you my phone number to show them, but I don't have a phone!" We all laughed. He got back in his cart. We gave keys to the two trucks to the manager of the distribution center and by five o'clock we were back on the road.

Three hours later we pulled into a nice looking motel in Valdosta, Georgia. I reached for the door handle and stopped. I asked, "Catherine, Randi and Renee. I haven't heard you say if you're going all the way home with us or leaving us somewhere between Orlando and Wyoming."

Catherine said, "I can't speak for them, but I'm looking forward to meeting my two sisters in Nebraska."

Randi said, "If I stay close to Catherine every time I see her I'll be reminded of how close we came to being dead. That just might keep me alive a few more years. I'll go to Nebraska, too."

"I want to meet Butch!" Renee said. "I want to meet Kay and Sam, too. There's something mysterious about all of you and I love mysteries."

"Ok, Let me get us three rooms and well sleep for a while." I said. I got three rooms with two queen sized beds in each room. We agreed to shower, change clothes and have a meal at the Cracker Barrel. I got the three keys in my hand and asked, "Who is sleeping in room 51?"

Megan raised her hand. Randi raised her hand. I handed the key for room 51 to Randi. I held up the key for room 52 and asked, "Who's staying in 52?" Andrea took the key from me. Kelly raised her hand, then moved close to Andrea. I held up the key to room 53. Sammi took it. She said, "That leaves room in any of the rooms for you three."

"Can I ask a question?" Renee asked.

Sammi answered, "Of course."

"Is there going to be sex?"

"If there is, it's consensual. No one in this tribe forces activities on anyone. Let me make this easy for you. In room 51 are Megan and Randi. If they share one bed that leaves a bed. In 52 are Andrea and Kelly. Again that leaves a bed. In 53 is Sammi, leaving a bed and a half. If Nick gets invited into 51 I'd guess there will be sex. Oh, let's be honest. Wherever Nick stays there will be sexual activity. So, Nick choose. Which room are you staying in tonight?"

"Fifty-three, if Sammi would like that."

"I'd love that." Sammi said.

Renee asked, "Do you want privacy?"

"We're truckers. Not much privacy in our lives. If you choose to stay in 53, it won't inhibit us at all. Or, you can choose either other room."

Renee said, "I'd like to stay in 52. When we get to your home Andrea and Kelly will be leaving and I want to know them better."

We looked at Catherine. She said, "Part of me wants to go into 53 and part of me wants to stay with Megan and Randi. I know if I stay in 53 I'll want to have sex with Nick, but that wouldn't be right. I don't know what to do."

Megan got really close to Catherine's ear and whispered, "Stay in our room. You won't regret it."

Catherine said, "Ok. I'll stay with Megan and Randi."

I heard, 'Nick, can we all have orgasms tonight? Please?' I couldn't identify the voice in my head.

I thought, 'I'm not in charge of distribution. If I was I'd have everyone having orgasms often!'

Sam's voice said, 'I'll let Kathy know to get home. I'll see if Linda, Danni and Donna are available.'

'I'm headed home right now,' Danni said.

We were still standing in the motel parking lot. I said, "Let's clean up, have dinner and then start something!"

We laughed and did exactly that.

We shared three dinners at the Cracker Barrel, went back to the rooms and Sammi and I went to room 53. After we showered I gave Sammi a slow massage and Megan, Andrea and Kelly got Randi, Renee and Catherine into bed. When they focused on what was happening in our room I became aware that the tribe was all present and accounted for.

Sammi relaxed and let me pamper her, kissing her breasts and sensually touching all the skin I had massaged. My hands caressed her and I felt not only her body but each member of the tribe. I twisted Andrea's nipples when she wanted them twisted. A few seconds later Megan thought about having her nipples pulled. I pulled until my fingers slipped off her nipples and I heard Sam moan.