Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers

I worked... no, I played my way down their bodies until my mouth touched the inside of their vulvas. I felt each difference in their pussies, and savored the taste of each woman as I licked, sucked and penetrated them.

The feeling changed. I tasted Kathy and knew she had started her period. It excited all of us. Kathy was closest to having an orgasm. Her juices flowed and I licked them up as best I could. Then I felt lips and a taste that was new. I heard Catherine in my head, 'Oh God! What's happening to me?'

No one answered. The tribe just included Catherine, Randi and Renee in our orgy. Words were not shared with them, but every feeling, every touch and every part of our loving joining were shared with them.

Kathy shook hard and came in her bed in Virginia. Her orgasm pushed Linda, Donna and Danni over the edge and all three screamed as they flooded. Seconds later Sammi came, riding my face and nearly drown me. She was joined by Randi, Renee, Catherine and Kay screaming and thrashing on their beds. Sam begged me to finish her off and Kelly passed out as the energy of the combined orgasms overwhelmed her. I kept eating Sammi until four voices asked me to stop.

Sammi moved from above my face to swallowing my cock, still from above me. She didn't adopt the classic sixty-nine posture, but moved to between my legs and swallowed my erection. Her tongue and lips worked magic on me and very soon I was feeling the urge to pop. The door to our room opened and Kelly came in. She moved onto the bed and shared my cock with Sammi.

Seeing the two of them looking at my face as they shared my cock was incredible and almost instantly I was squirting into their mouths. I made an effort to delay cumming, but I joyfully failed! Each pump of my seed into their mouths seemed to drain me of energy. Sammi sucked the last few molecules out of me. Seconds later I was asleep. The energy required to cum in thirteen women took its toll.

When I woke up it was pre-dawn outside. Sammi was spooned behind me, Kelly in front. As soon as I opened my eyes they both woke up and Sammi jumped out of bed, running to the bathroom. Kelly turned to face me and we kissed.

She said, "When you get morning breath from eating the tribe, it tastes strange. Not bad, just strange."

'If it's strange, it's probably my fault.' Kathy said.

'Maybe it's the inclusion of three new pussies.' Kelly said.

'Check on our three newbies, would you? That experience could have really thrown them.' I asked.

'They're still asleep.' I heard. I had a thought... given to me or my own, I'll never know. The result of the thought was me, sitting up and saying, out loud, "Ok. Everybody up and dressed. We need to be on the road in less than an hour. Let's go. It's been too long since we've been home!"

I got no argument and thirty-six minutes later Kelly was behind the wheel and we were headed for Atlanta. Kelly drove for five hours and when we got to Chattanooga we stopped for food and gas.

I filled the van with gas and Megan stepped up to me and asked for the keys. I asked, "You're driving?"

"Honey, I can't take a turn in either Freightliner, but I can drive this! I want to feel like I'm a driver too."

I handed her the keys. She stood next to me with one arm around my waist. Her breast pressed against my side. She asked, in a soft voice, "You think they're going to talk about last night?"

"Maybe, if one of you starts talking about dreams."

Everyone piled back into the van, pit stopped, exercised and carrying food. I sat near the back. I started eating my sandwich and Kelly asked Andrea, "How did you sleep last night?"

Renee was sitting next to me and her sandwich stopped moving to her mouth. Her mouth was open and the bread was two inches from her mouth. It stopped moving.

Andrea answered, "I slept really well, after."

Kelly nodded and then looked out the window. A few seconds passed and Catherine asked, "After what?"

"After the mind blowing orgasm I had. I know I screamed. You had to have heard me."

"No, I didn't hear you. I was in 51. I did hear Megan scream when she had an orgasm! She was in bed alone and Oh My God! It was unbelievable!"

"What? That Megan would have an orgasm?" I asked.

"She thrashed around on the bed and she wasn't touching herself!"

Randi spoke up. "I saw her. Hell, maybe I'm crazy, but I felt what she was feeling. I've been fucked thousands of times, but what happened last night blew me away. It wasn't fucking."

"What was it?" Sammi asked as she turned enough to look directly at Randi.

Randi looked at Sammi and said, "It was more emotional. I was dreaming that someone else was loving someone and I was tuned in. I was feeling everything she was feeling, including his emotional connection to her."

"How was that for you?" Sammi asked.

"Incredible! I want to feel that again!"

"Catherine, did you experience something strange last night, too?" Sammi asked.

She nodded. "I watched Megan and started feeling what she was feeling. But, that can't happen. No matter what you feel I can't feel it, too. But I did feel it. Last night I had the feelings I've been looking for every time I've been in bed with anyone. I felt someone's love. It wasn't just the attention to my clit so I could get off, it was different."

Renee said, "It was him using his body to communicate an emotional connection with me, only I know it wasn't with just me. It was with Kelly too. We both came, her in one bed and me in the other bed!"

Sammi asked, "Would you want that to happen again?"

All three nodded.

I asked, "After you had an orgasm, did you feel yourself? Put a finger into yourself?"

They nodded again. "Wet or more than wet?" I asked.

Randi answered, "I was dripping cum! Not just mine, mine is different"

Sammi asked, "Did you taste it?" Randi nodded.

"Yes." She blushed a little. "I've tasted man cum before and that's what it tasted like."

"You can ask Megan and she can tell you she was filled with man cum too." Sammi said. "So was I."

"It's Ok that you were, you were with Nick!" Her face gave away her thought, even to me. I heard, 'She thinks you did it.'

I asked, "Do you believe in things that don't make sense?"

"I guess, sometimes."

"A few days ago two guys grabbed the three of you with the intention of killing you. They took you to an abandoned warehouse and got three body bags ready for you. Two cops showed up and stopped the two guys. Then one of the cops came back to kill you. He didn't. Five minutes later we had you in our truck and we were headed out of Texas. Did you wonder how we found you? Why we got of the highway, went to that warehouse and got you out?"

"It's too weird. I quit thinking about it." Catherine said.

"I can explain it to you, but it will still be too weird. I can explain last night too. Interested, or shall we talk about the weather?"

"I'm interested. I've already agreed to live on the farm. I'm thinking weird is pretty normal around all of you." Renee said.

Kelly, Sammi and I smiled. I said, "Megan heard your fear when you realized they intended to kill you. She listens and hears what people think. We found you by listening to you and following the thoughts back to the three of you. Megan reached out with her mind and touched the two cops who came to the warehouse. She convinced the one cop that he killed you and disposed of the bodies."

"She listens to us all the time?" Randi asked.

Sammi said, "No. We can tune in or shut it off. Your fear was loud and strong. She heard it."

"You said, We." Catherine said.

"Every woman in the tribe has the magic."

"What about Nick?" Renee asked, looking at me.

I shook my head and Sammi answered, "Nick can hear the things we aim at him. He would never have heard you in the warehouse. He might have felt he was near something powerful, something that needed attention, but he wouldn't be able to really hear the three of you. If he was in the white truck and I was in pink I could tell him about something I saw up ahead before he was close enough to see it himself."

"But all of you hear what each other think? Just not Nick."

"Last night Nick went to bed with me." Sammi said. "Our intention was to share with the tribe and with you. You've had plenty of unpleasant experiences in your lives. We seldom join without sharing that energy. We shared with you. You get to choose. We can isolate you from those feelings, that connection, or we can include you. The cum you found was Nick's. If you go to the farm and ask Sam or Kay they felt what you felt, they filled with his cum too. Donna and Linda in Nebraska felt it too."

"How does it work?"

"None of us really knows. We kind of know the mechanics of how but have no idea why."

"It can happen again?" Renee asked.

"Yes. And, any of the women in the family can touch you any time you ask." Kelly said.

Four hours after we left Atlanta we pulled into a truck stop near Nashville. As Megan parked next to the pumps I asked, "Why not a gas station?"

"We're truckers. Anyway truck stops have better snacks."

As we piled out Kelly said, "And more stalls in the bathrooms!"

As I stood in the Men's Room I wondered who would take the next shift driving. I knew it wouldn't be any of our newbies, they didn't have licenses.

When they came back to the van Renee carried a bag, Catherine carried a bag of ice for our ice chest. No one asked for the keys, so Megan handed them to me. I started the van and Andrea sat shotgun. As we got going Andrea put a diet Coke in the drink holder closest to me and put an open bag of chips on the dash within easy reach.

North and slightly West of Nashville I aimed us at St Louis. The conversation in the van had centered on the magic for most of the trip before Nashville. After Nashville it changed. Randi began asking about how Sammi could let me love more than her.

"Sammi, you are Nick's first wife, right?"

"No. Annie was his first wife. I watched as Nick loved her and I watched as she was diagnosed with cancer, wasted away and died. I watched as Nick isolated himself and survived, but wasn't alive."

Kelly added, "He was gone from all of us for five years. I'd see him sometimes at a truck stop and I'd cry to see how empty he was."

"Then a miracle happened." Sammi said. "He woke up! He was trucking and picked up a hitcher. He hadn't done that in years, but that time he did and it was Donna. They got caught in a snowstorm and not only met Linda they bedded her together. Donna and Linda now live and work in Grand Island, Nebraska. You'll meet them tomorrow. After the storm Nick left them both in Grand Island and went to Wyoming. He delivered the load to the farm and we hooked up there."

"You were on the farm?" Randi asked.

"No. I'd just filed for divorce and was visiting my daughter at college in Florida. All my things were in Nick's truck and Nick, my stuff and I all came together at the farm."

"Why did you send your things to the farm?" Renee asked.

""That's where I grew up. The farm is where Nick and I grew up. Our parents still lived there."

"Wait!" Catherine said, loudly. "You and Nick are brother and sister?"

I said, "No! My sister was named LeeAnn. She grew up and married Frank. Years later she divorced him and finally told the truth and faced me with the truth. She didn't like being LeeAnn and she wanted to be married to the ... to the..."

Sammi finished my sentence, "...to the man I had loved all my life, Nick. So, I changed my name and became Sammi. I climbed into the white Freightliner and became a trucker's wife."

Kelly spoke, "They went to get a load and on the way we met at a truck stop. I'd known Nick when he and Anne were married. I saw him sitting having food with Sammi and knew they loved each other, knew Nick was back alive. I ate with them and Sammi listened to my heart and what I was saying to myself. That night we became a threesome. Sammi knew I loved Nick and had loved him for years. Her heart is so big she just opened it and I was in."

"And Nick was Ok adding you too?" Catherine asked.

"Are you kidding? Kelly is hot! I'd been so emotionally shut down for so long that when Linda and Donna broke me open and then Sammi flooded me with the love I'd been missing for years I was ready to love Kelly too." I said.

Sammi said, "It was about that time when Nick discovered that my Momma and I could listen to people's thoughts and we could speak to each other even though we were hundreds of miles apart. I talked with Momma and with Nick. We decided to get married in Denver on our way back to Los Angeles."

"Who was getting married?" Renee asked.

Sammi raised her left hand, wiggling her fingers. Kelly raised her left hand, wiggling her fingers. Sammi said, "Donna and Linda drove from Grand Island to Denver and got married too. Megan was there, but we wanted her to wait until she was twenty-one to get married so we didn't include her until months later."

"Please, lets stop." I said. "The short version is in the last year we all went from either not being married to married to all of us or from single to married to all of us. The only member of the tribe who is not married to us is Danni who would have a huge conflict of professional interest if she was married to us."

Catherine asked, "You mentioned that your parents live on the farm. Is Renee going to be living with your parents?"

"Sort of." I said. "Dad died. Everyone here in the van and a few others call Sam Momma. She was LeeAnn's Momma and was married to my Dad. When Dad died his link to the magic became mine. Momma is no longer my Momma. She shortened her first name from Samantha to Sam. She wears a ring exactly like the ring on Sammi's finger and the rings on Megan, Kay, Linda, Donna, Andrea and Kathy."

"And you have sex with all of them?" Randi asked.

"And, with you." Kelly said. Randi shot her a strange look and then remembered the experience of having sex with me without me being there.

Suddenly Sammi sat up straighter and nodded her head. I noticed it in the rearview mirror. Someone was talking to her.

"Kathy took the cum she found in herself to a lab. They said it was perfect semen from a man who had a vasectomy over a year ago. There were no sperm in it." Sammi said.

Catherine asked, "How do you know that?"

"She just told me." Sammi said. "She also told me that the weather map at her station shows a storm near St. Louis. Maybe we should listen to the radio."

I had been looking at a very dark bank of clouds to the north and west of us. I believed it was moving north and east and we might miss it. I had dropped my speed a little in that hope. Andrea tuned around on the radio and found a trucker's weather station. Ten minutes later we knew St. Louis was being rained on and the storm was moving north east of St. Louis. We might catch a little rain but the main storm would have left St. Louis before we crossed the bridge.

Catherine got excited when she saw lightning and even more excited when she heard the thunder. I turned us onto the bridge and it seemed everyone's attention in the van was on the storm and crossing the river.

Sammi suddenly asked, "Who has the cell phone?"

Kelly handed it to her and a few seconds later we all heard Sammi say, "Yes! Can you connect me to the St. Louis police department please." I kept driving and listening. Everyone else in the van focused on Kelly, not my driving or the storm.

She said, "Officer, there is a white Dodge van crossing the bridge into St. Louis right now. There are three men in the van and twenty-five automatic weapons." She paused, then said, "They are headed for a meat packing plant on Edison to sell the weapons."

She paused again and said, "No." She hung up the phone.

Andrea said, "The van she called about is the one two lanes to our right and up ahead a little." We all looked. It was a slightly dirty panel van with no commercial markings on it. Nothing on the outside would draw attention to it or to the way it was being driven.

Randi asked, "You heard the men in the van?" Kelly nodded. It was quiet in the van for miles, until we saw the van take an exit and leave the highway.

Megan said, "The sale isn't going to happen. The police believed Kelly. They have the Stock Yard building surrounded and they will deliver the weapons to the police when they arrive."

"And no one will ever know we had anything to do with it." Andrea said.

I headed west for another half an hour. I pulled off I-40 and traded the driver's seat with Andrea. We gathered eats and gas and motored on toward Kansas City. Catherine, Randi and Renee were getting frustrated that Megan, Kelly, Sammi and Andrea could tap into thinking around them and the three of them couldn't. I kept hearing them ask why.

At one point we passed a truck and it was obvious, even to me, that the four people in the truck were upset and it looked like an argument was going on. Renee asked, "What is she so upset about?"

Kelly answered, "Her husband wants to spend $300 on something for his boat. She thinks the three hundred should go toward a new bed."

I said, "If she tells him she promises him sex twice a week for the first year on the new bed, she'll get the bed."

Megan closed her eyes, concentrating. Andrea backed us away from their truck a ways and then moved us forward and we passed them. The man looked happy. The recently upset wife looked happy. I looked at Megan. She held her arms out to her sides, smiled and said, "She thought of it on her own."

"Right!" Kelly said.

Randi said, "With that power a girl could get rich as a hooker."

"Did we use it for personal gain?" Andrea asked.

"No, but you could." Catherine said.

"I don't think so." Sammi said. "I've never tried it for personal gain, but I don't think it will work."

Renee asked, "What is she thinking about?" As we passed a woman alone in an older pick up. There were boxes piled in the back of the truck.

Kelly said, "Everything she owns is in those boxes. She was thinking about how her life all comes down to those sixteen boxes. She is sad and angry. Her husband died of cancer ten days ago. She's moving back to her Dad's farm just outside Lexington Kansas. Her Mom died last year. She's angry because she keeps saying to herself, "It shouldn't be this way."

Andrea said, "She put on her turn signal. She's getting off for gas and food."

"Can you get off too?" I asked.

"Sure. Not much traffic out here." Andrea said as she slowed up and followed the old pick up off I-40. The woman pulled alongside the pumps, got out and started pumping fuel. I had Andrea pull to the door of the store and I went inside. I went to the cashier and said, "See the woman pumping at pump six?" She nodded. "I'll pay for her fuel. When she comes in to pay tell her that she won the tank full of gas and there's no charge."

"Why are you doing this?" The young cashier asked.

"It makes me feel good to do something nice for someone and they don't even know it's us."

The woman hung the fill hose back on the pump and came inside. I moved to the cooler and got three diet Cokes. The woman said, "I got twenty-one point three gallons. That's seventy-five-sixty-six."

The young woman behind the counter smiled and said, "No, it isn't! Congratulations. You're our three hundredth customer this month and the boss gives the three hundredth customer their gas for free!"

"Really?" The woman asked.

I said, "Wow! I was going to fill up, but I decided to by Cokes first. You really are lucky!"

She smiled and said, "Free gas! I can afford a Coke too." She went to the case and got a liter of diet Coke. I put the gas and the four diet Cokes on my card and walked out. The cashier gave her her Coke.

Back in the van Kelly said, "Nick loves saving the damsel in distress."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers