Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

Sammi kissed me and said, "I was a damsel in distress. Nick saved me."

Andrea said, "I was a damsel in distress and he saved my life!"

I heard Donna in my head, 'I was a damsel in distress and he saved me, too.'

Renee jumped and said, "Who was that? I heard a voice in my head!"

"It was Donna." Sammi said.

Renee asked, "Randi, did you hear Donna?" Randi shook her head.

"It was like she was right here with us, only she wasn't here."

Randi said, "I didn't hear a thing."

Sammi said, "Some people don't. I don't know why."

"Where is Donna?" Renee asked.

"In Grand Island, Nebraska." I answered.

"That's hundreds of miles away!" Renee exclaimed. "I heard her like she was right here!" She pointed to the seat right beside her butt.

"It's actually about two hundred fifty miles as we drive it." Sammi said. "But I think thoughts by-pass I-40."

"That's so weird." Renee whispered.

Randi said, "Remember when you were in school and saw three or four girls talking and you really wanted to know what they were saying, but you couldn't hear them? That's how I feel when I know you can hear things I can't hear!"

"Nick knows there are lots of conversations going on around him. He only hears what we aim at him. He knows that we listen to his thoughts, all his thoughts almost all the time. Ask him how frustrating it is for him to live with us like this."

"It's different for me! I'm a woman! Men think differently than we do! They don't mind missing things. I want to know everything!"

I smiled. I had never wanted to tap into all their thoughts, all their conversations. Randi was right, we do think differently.

'Think she will ever tune in?' Sammi asked.

'Yup. Right after she lets go of wanting to use the magic for personal gain.'

Sammi nodded her head ever so slightly.

Randi caught the tell, "See! You just did it! You had a conversation and I couldn't hear it! What was it?"

I faced her and asked, "If you had the power, how would you use it?"

"I'd listen to all your thoughts. All meaning all of us in the van."

"What about when we're at a gas station and a good looking man is getting gas nearby?" Sammi asked.

"I'd listen. Men are already pretty easy to read, but it would be easier to see if they were married if I could listen to their thoughts."

Andrea spoke up, "Randi, are you up for a wager?"

"Depends. What's the wager?"

"We're on our way to Grand Island to start you and Catherine in new lives. Linda and Donna can be great teachers, mentors, for both of you. Or, you can keep thinking of yourself first and only. I don't know anything, but I think the reason we can communicate like we do is because we think of others before we think of ourselves."

Randi protested, "I think of others!"

"Maybe I'm wrong. It wouldn't be the first time. Here's the bet: You live with Linda and Donna for six months, following their coaching and doing whatever they ask you to do. At the end of six months if you still can't hear I will personally give you enough money to leave Nebraska and go anywhere in the U.S. that you want to go."

'You want us to give her lots of opportunities to give of herself for the benefit of others, listen to her reaction and her thinking about those others and when she starts really being a giver, she'll hear?' Linda's voice came through to Amanda.

'Yes!'

"Ok. I'll take the bet! Randi said. For the next fifteen miles it was quiet in the van. We rolled through farmland, seeing blue skies, brilliant white clouds in the distance and different crops. I saw miles of wheat growing alongside the interstate, then miles of corn. The wheat rippled from the wind and shimmered in the distance from the heat radiating up from the hundreds of acres of golden wheat. It was nice being a passenger instead of a driver. I indulged in the luxury of not worrying or even being concerned about miles per gallon, log books, the load shifting, tire wear, permits or any of the other things I normally thought about while I was on the road.

Instead I thought about my tribe. 'Dad was right, tribe is a great word. It instantly says more than an immediate family. It says a group of like-minded people, sharing a purpose, living together to achieve that purpose. Our purpose is to love, protect and teach. I mulled over some of the things we had done since LeeAnn and I went on the road together.'

Off in the distance I saw three silos. They were made of metal like most silos in that part of the country but unlike most these three were painted. They were painted to look like bricks and the center silo had the rectangular logo of Purena midway between the ground and the conical roof. It reminded me of a farm about halfway between Orin and Casper that had a silo painted like a rocket. I wondered if that silo still had the rocket painted on it.

A few seconds later I heard Kay's voice, 'It's still there. The paint is faded and my Dad knows the family that owns the farm. Last I heard from Dad he mentioned that their son, who painted the rocket, had died in a combine accident. His Dad can't bring himself to repaint or to paint over the rocket, so it just sits there.'

'Thanks, Kay. Do me a favor and ask your Dad to find out which paint job his Dad would pick. Maybe we can organize a paint party and get it done. What do you think?'

Sam said, 'No need to ask. I know what Bernard wants. He'd love to have the rocket refreshed to just as it was when his son painted it. His son's name was Conrad and he was three years older than you, Nick. As I remember him, he looked a lot like your Dad too.'

'Seems there's a lot of that in Wyoming.' I thought.

Sammi laughed inside her head and said, 'Good thing Dad wasn't a trucker!' We both worked hard to not laugh out loud.

Catherine broke the verbal silence, "How will we get new identities?"

Sammi answered, "Momma, Kay and our lawyer have been working on that. The lawyer will never know who he's helping, his ethics would drive him nuts if he knew you or your stories." She paused, as if she was listening. "One way is to find someone about the same birth date as you who died as an infant. You write for, and get, a birth certificate. Then you use that certificate to establish your new identity."

"Is that possible? Won't they know she died?"

"Say she was born in Davenport Florida in 1987. She'd be twenty-four this year, same as you. If her parents moved from Davenport Florida to Spokane, Washington a few months after she was born and she died of pneumonia just shy of her first birthday, how safe do you think it would be to become her?"

"No one would ever know!"

"The hard part is finding her in the first place. Finding someone with the right birth date, assuming you want to keep the one you were born with, isn't hard. Finding one with the right birth date that died somewhere else, that's much tougher."

Renee said, "Look backwards."

Andrea looked in the rear view mirror. Renee smiled and said, "No. First you find a death record for a child who died young and had the right birth date. I'd look in somewhere big, like Miami or Chicago. Then look on that death certificate for a rural place of birth. Find that and the search is over, if you like the name."

Sammi said, "Renee, Momma can't wait to meet you. She loves how your brain works!"

"Thank her for me."

"You just did."

I saw the buildings ahead telling me we were closing in on Lincoln Nebraska. I said, 'Donna and Linda, we're just south of Lincoln. Two hours from now we'll be in Grand Island. Fair warning.'

Kelly woke up and asked, "Randi, what size shirts do you wear?" The ride through Lincoln and for fifty miles beyond was all about clothing and sizes. I got Andrea to pull over and let me drive. I knew Kelly started the conversation because Linda and Donna wanted to buy a few things for their new colleagues, but I had little to no interest in the discussion. Two hours later I was in Grand Island being given directions to their apartment.

They came out, locked their front door and met us at the van. We squeezed them in and they gave us directions to their favorite restaurant. Anyone watching would have thought all the women were lifelong friends getting reacquainted. They also would have wondered about how I fit into the group.

By the time dinner was over Randi and Catherine were clear about their lives, for the next couple of months. We went back to Linda and Donna's place and moved Randi and Catherine in. Sammi, Linda, Donna, Kelly and I drove a short ways to a motel and had two reserved rooms with a connecting door. Andrea and Megan stayed in Linda and Donna's apartment with Randi and Catherine. The next morning we shared breakfast together at the truck stop and gave our Good-Bye hugs and kisses to Randi, Catherine, Donna and Linda. Sam let us know that new identities would be mailed to Linda for Catherine and Randi. Their new identities would be as Catherine Thomas, born in Independence Oregon and Elizabeth R. King born in Porter Maine. Because the "R" in Elizabeth's name was originally just an initial, Randi could keep being called Randi, if she wanted.

Megan drove from Grand Island to Ogallala. Then Kelly drove on highway 26 just to the edge of Wyoming. We laughed, sang, talked and watched the farmland pass by. I took the wheel in Henry Nebraska and drove the last leg home. It should have been a two hour drive but Sam spoke to me and asked that I give her a little more time. So when I was near the Glendo Reservoir I left the highway home and drove us to the water's edge. Outside the van it was just over ninety degrees and four-twenty in the afternoon.

Megan asked why we were stopping.

"We've been riding and driving for days. I'm hot and cramped and need to stretch. I know a spot here where we can have some fun for a little while, get refreshed and then drive on to the farm."

Renee asked, "Isn't your Momma waiting for us?"

Sammi said, "Momma knows Nick wants to swim and splash. When he left the highway she laughed."

Renee asked, "Do I have a swim suit?"

I asked, "Who cares? The spot I know of isn't an official camping or swimming hole. It's just a place where we used to go when we were teens. We went there to skinny-dip."

Sammi said, "You never took me there!"

"I couldn't! I spent most of my life hiding my erections from you. That's impossible when you skinny-dip."

"We won't get caught?" Renee asked.

"I'm not worried. If we do get caught the worst that could happen is they ask us to get dressed and leave." I said.

I parked the van beside a tree about sixty feet off the road and sixty feet from the water's edge. I stood beside the driver's door and started undressing. Kelly opened the back of the van and got our three towels. She undressed at the back of the van and put her clothes on top of our suitcases. Sammi put her clothes on top of mine. Renee hesitated. Megan slathered sun screen on her breasts and genital areas and handed the tube to Renee as she exited the van.

The water was cooler than the air and felt wonderfully as we waded in. We'd been wet about a minute when Renee came out of the van, naked and moving quickly into the water. When she was in range I splashed her. She screeched and turned. All of us splashed her and she turned back to face us, splashing and laughing. We acted like kids for almost half an hour.

I kissed Sammi as we embraced chest deep in the water. Her rick hard nipples bore into my chest. Her hand reached for my penis and she started laughing. I backed up a foot and said, "What's so funny?"

"Why do men like skinny-dipping? Your big cock retreats so much you don't even have a cock right now!"

"I'm not always thinking about sticking my cock into you all. Splashing around with you is fun!"

She nodded in agreement and a few minutes later we all walked out of the water and back to the van. I stood in the sunshine and let the heat and breeze dry me. Megan and Renee used towels and dressed before the rest of us.

We were all refreshed and more relaxed when I started the van and headed home. Sam's voice thanked me for the extra time and asked if we could all go back there later in the week. The answer was "Yes!"

Our time at home was divided between business, moving Renee and Megan into the second house and play. My play included giving Kay and Sam lots of one-on-one time.

The morning of our fifth day home Sam sat next to me at breakfast and said, "We have a surprise for you, today."

I said, "I know what it is."

Sam, Kelly and Sammi got concerned looks on their faces and asked, "How can you?"

"Butch is pregnant!" I said. They all laughed. I had no idea what the surprise was. Sam said, "A package arrives at the Casper airport at one o'clock. Would you be willing to go get it or should I send Kay?"

I looked at Kay and said, "I'll go, if Kay goes with me."

Kay blushed and said, "Deal!" In my head her voice asked, 'Are you going to tease my body all the way to Casper?'

I thought, 'Maybe not all the way.' Kay blushed harder.

At eleven-fifteen Kay and I got in the newer of the pick-up trucks with Peterson Family Trucking painted on the doors and headed for Casper. I made sure there were ty-downs and bungee cords in the bed to hold whatever the package was.

Kay wore a sundress and sandals. She was showing enough that she and Sam had modified the dress to accommodate her growth. As she got in the truck she put a folded towel on the seat for her to sit on. I didn't say anything.

As we passed through Douglas she said, "You haven't made a move and I'm already dripping onto the towel."

I handed her a bottle of water and said, "Drink. We don't want you getting dehydrated." As she took a drink I reached over and rubbed her belly. Then I pulled the hem of her dress up, uncovering her legs and the lowest portion of her belly.

Her legs parted a few inches and I interpreted that as an invitation. I watched the road carefully and I felt Kay's wetness.

"I worry about you, Donna, Linda, Kathy and Danni. I don't get as much time with you as I'd like. I promise to make more time in the future. I want my children to know me on sight, not from a photograph hanging in the office."

"I've been thinking about your time with the tribe. It isn't always necessary for you to come to us. Like this Disney run. I could fly to either L.A. or Orlando and spend a couple days with you. Megan and your son could fly to the other city and we'd get some special time with you."

"The same plan would work for Donna, Linda, Kathy and Sam." I said.

"Yes, it would. When you go back to Orlando to get the next load and the trucks, is Sam going with you or am I?"

"That's up to you and Sam. If it were practical, I'd take both of you. It isn't. I want someone with Megan while she's pregnant. Renee isn't the someone, yet. We don't know her well enough for that level of responsibility."

It was quiet in the truck for almost all the rest of the drive to Casper's airport. My hand stayed close, but not on, her vulva. Her hand held my hand pressed to her warm thigh. She finished the bottle of water.

As we walked into the terminal Kay held out her hand and said, "Keys, please."

"I can drive us home."

"No, you can't. You'll be busy." She took the keys from me and looked up at the twin doors to the terminal. They flew open and Kathy sprinted towards us. She pulled one bag and let it go when she leapt up for me to catch her. Kay captured the bag and had it by the truck when Kathy let go of the kiss we were sharing.

'I've missed you so much!' her voice said in my head. I got the bag into the truck and put Kathy in the middle. Kay started the truck and we were headed home. Once we were on the highway Kathy somehow got on my lap and got both my hands on her breasts. Kay said, "I told you you'll be busy."

'Everyone knew Kathy was coming but me?' They both nodded.

"I like surprises." I said.

When the truck pulled between the houses and parked Kathy was naked. I was almost naked. The rest of the tribe was on the second house porch, naked. A voice spoke to me, 'Will you join with us, Water Brother?'

We dropped clothes and a suitcase on the porch and went back to the shower behind the second house. It was getting dark when someone shut off the water and we all air dried. Over supper Sam and Sammi told us they sheltered our energy so the eastern half of Wyoming didn't scream and cum while our tribe celebrated being home.

Two joyful days later Kay's Dad and Mom came by to drop off some chairs for the porches. We were not surprised by their arrival. We were dressed and had iced tea ready for them. Naturally, they stayed for supper.

After a great meal we sat in the new rockers and talked. About every twenty minutes or so someone would get up from my lap and go inside the house. Someone else would move onto my lap, we would kiss and the conversation would continue.

Near ten o'clock Kay's Dad said, "If I hadn't been prepared by knowing Walt for many years your behavior would make me crazy."

"What did we do?" I asked.

"There are nine people out here. Two men and seven women. Sam, Sammi, Kelly, Megan and Kay have traded sitting on your lap every few minutes since you sat down. Only my wife and the new woman haven't sat on your lap or kissed you."

"They both are welcome to have a turn anytime it's Ok. Renee is new to Peterson family Trucking and has moved here to work for us."

Kay held up her hand. She said, "Daddy, we all love Nick. Two of us carry babies that were started by Nick. We share everything. Years ago I couldn't understand how someone could love more than one person. I saw my boyfriend in high school kiss another girl and I went crazy! That kiss belonged to me! Tonight I got up off Nick's lap because I wanted to share his kisses with all my sisters."

"No jealousy?" Kay's Mom asked.

Many heads shook in denial of the feeling. Kathy said, "I flew from Virginia today to have time with Nick... and all the members of our tribe. When you brought these wonderful chairs, I wasn't upset. You changed the context of our sharing, but not the sharing. When Nick kisses Megan, Kelly, Sammi or Momma I feel the intensity, the love and the caring of every kiss."

I looked at Kay's Dad and said, "It doesn't make sense."

He shook his head and Sam said, "We're going to share something with you. Something sacred. If you share what we tell you, you will put all of us in danger, including Kay and her baby." She paused, then said, "There is magic in our tribe. We don't know why we have it or exactly how it works, but it does work. Every time Nick touches one of us all the rest can feel what he's doing. We can tune in to his thoughts. We can feel the kiss when he kisses any one of us."

Kay's Momma said, "A little while ago, he kissed Kay and as I watched it was almost like he was kissing me."

Megan was on my lap. She stood and moved to an empty chair. Kay came back to my lap.

I heard Sam's voice, 'Just relax and go with us.'

Sam said, "Kay is going to kiss Nick. All of us are going to focus on the kiss and both of you will feel it."

Kay turned and put her arms around my neck. Our faces touched and I felt the tribe in the kiss. I heard voices thanking us for sharing. The kiss ended. I opened my eyes and saw tears on both Kay's Momma's face and her Dad's.

Renee said, "That's the third time I've been overwhelmed by the feelings of being loved so hard I couldn't breathe. Thank you." She was whispering.

A voice said, 'We spend a lot of time saying Thank you and feeling gratitude.' Suddenly both Renee and Kay's Momma sat straight up and looked around. Renee said, "Who said that?"

Megan's hand went up. Sammi's hand went up. I said, "The women of the tribe can speak inside their heads and be heard by minds and hearts tuned in."

Dad said, "That explains a lot about this family. You had something to do with all the orgasms and hickies not long ago."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers