Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're learning to be more careful." I said.

He said, "When Kay kissed Nick she kissed me. Only one person has ever kissed me with that intensity. I married her so I'd have access to kisses like that for the rest of my life. Is your magic the reason I felt it or is it because Kay is my daughter?"

Kay stood up and said, "Daddy, pick any of us. Nick will kiss her and you'll feel the same intensity. We all feel it."

"Ok. Kelly."

Kelly moved into my lap, focused and we kissed. I felt lots of focused energy and I felt six women in the kiss with Kelly and I.

The kiss ended and Kay's Dad said, "I've never felt anything like that in my life."

Kay said, 'You felt it because we love you.'

He said, "I love you, too."

He heard her. Kay's Mom said, "I heard you too. Your mouth was closed. It really is magic."

They stayed the night. We talked until very late and then found places to sleep. Dan and Melissa (Kay's parents) stayed in the main house. When the door to their room closed Sam's voice spoke to the rest of the family.

'They will join tonight. Tune in and share with Nick and with Renee. I think they will join more than together. I think they will join the tribe.'

Sam and Sammi held the energy on the farm and it didn't get loose to scare the county.

After, Kay and Megan and I slept well together. When I woke up Megan was facing me with my morning wood tucked between her thighs and her eyes closed. It was dawn.

I shifted and we joined. Her eyes opened and we kissed. We kissed often and the intensity grew. Kay joined with us, then Kelly, followed by Andrea, Sam and Melissa. I felt and recognized all the energy except Melissa's. When she felt an energy surge she internally said, 'Oh God!'

I recognized her voice.

When they were all close to an orgasm I said, 'I love being joined with all of you. Cum with me.'

Four or five strokes later I felt my juice leave me and enter them all. Melissa said, 'Thank you! Thank you!'

A strong male voice said, 'Thank you! Thank you all!'

Dan and I had joined with all of them together! We relaxed and fell asleep. The women of the tribe didn't. They were energized and met in the kitchen of the main house. Breakfast was made and they talked. Dan and I slept almost an hour.

When we woke up we were not alone. We were fed by loving women and kissed often. When the food was eaten Sam said, 'If you believe you want to be part of the tribe, there is a ritual that needs to happen.'

I said, 'You need to decide... are you in the tribe for the rest of your lives?'

They both said, "Yes!"

'Then come out behind the second house, please.' Sam said. We left the two houses hand in hand in hand and went to the huge shower. Kay turned the water on and we all showered, shampooed, washed and played under the water. Sam kissed Dan and said, "From this moment on we are united by the water that gives life. You are my water brother. I love you."

I gathered Kay and Melissa in my arms and said words to the same effect. They echoed them back to me. Each was welcomed by each person under the streams of water. Renee joined as well.

After the water was shut off and the sun and breeze dried all of us I said, "From now on this farm is always open to you. Feel the need to refresh yourselves under this spray, it is here for you. Feel the desire to join us for dinner, be here. You are members of the tribe. We love you."

[As always your comments are welcomed unless you want to attack me personally. I have ex-wives and other relatives to tell me what a perverse, ignorant asshole I am. Please don't waste time repeating their beliefs. If you comments will possibly assist in me becoming a better writer, please, leave a comment.]