All Comments on 'Sophia Pt. 03'

by CastleStone

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Im drowning to much filling not enough real stuff

Well Im losing it, sorry u had me up to now, Im a romantic and very attached to my cock as well so young Maria had better grow some balls because your main character seems to have lost his.

Good luck, this is a shocker to much bloody information not enough life

I'll come back later.

lostit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good

Still enjoying your story. It seems to be stretching out too much. I kinda wish Don or Maria would stop dancing around each other and do something.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GREAT STORY BUT............

I am ready for something to happen, anything just make it happen without all the filler words. Maria needs to make up her mind and go after what she wants or lose it for good. Don is understandably afraid to put himself out there but enough is enough. I'll stop reading for a while and come back when the story is completed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice!

I am still chuckling about so many things, Vanessa and the dancing, Freddie's night at the gallery and Don's total destruction of Harris. I even sort of felt pity for Barbara with the twin sisters, until the sex manuals came up with Kathy and the disgust came back. I do agree with the others that this should have been more. You have Don being so dense as to take it to a whole new level, I understand the level of distrust he has but, its been what, four or five months since he first met Maria, and he still does not have a clue? Isn't there some way that Kathy could give him an observation test? Pick out some random people in various situations and tell her his impressions of them, and she tells him what she thinks in order for him to be at least aware of how people act or interact? Anyway, this chapter was just as enjoyable as the first two. Greatly anticipating the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Missing pt. 1

One of the things that hooked me in part 1 was your great story telling style. I have to say I'm not that much of a fan of your decision to switch PoV so often. Also I find the side thoughts to be distracting and take away from the main story. It just seems like fluff. Over all though, I'm really enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A little slow

I don't know if it's your new editor or the story line but the story dosn't seem to have the same flow and humor as the first two chapters. There is humor but it dosn't seem to be of the same quality. Even saying this I still enjoyed the chapter, but please get Don and Maria together before it's too late...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Still want more

There has been a subtle change to the way it is written, it is still absolutely great but like someone said, something needs to happen, and if he doesn`t eventually get Maria (at least) I will take out a contract on you:-) More soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it

I know everyone's taste are different and I for one enjoy a story with a good buildup. I will be watching for the next part. Hopefully not as long a wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
horrible

It's like your writing about a bunch of teenagers.don in this story has the IQ of a ten year old and is led around like a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
DON still being treated like SHIT

Poor Don. After this horrible marriage he now has all these hot woman around him... and he still cant get a mercy fuck. The woman whose life he saved in part 1 -- maria -treats him like shit and all of her friends just eat his food.

<br></br>

in fact they all think so little of Don that when his own daughter forms a "laugh at Don he is loser club " and tyey they all join in. Jesus how humilating.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
waaaay too LOOONG : premise does NOT work

Bad. Really Bad. At this point why hasnt DON killed himself? Consider DON's point of View:

<br></br>

1) Don is super strong and very good looking.

<br></br>

2) he is kind and gentle a GREAT cook and is a fabulous committed father.

<br></br>

3) he is very handy with tools and very UN-self centered

<br></br>

<b>and NO one... NONE of the woman around him want to fuck him.

<br></br>

NONE.</b>

<br></br>

In fact all these god dam BITCHES do is eat his food

and have Don take of them when they get sick.

<br></br>

4) Then these so called women friends do is form a <b>Don is stupid pathetic Dork</b> club where they laugh at him.

<br></br>

can you feel the LOVE folks? You cant? funny neither can I.

<br></br>

Hell these goddamn bitches are so self centered they dont even see the pain Don is in... how he has nothing and no one... they wont even give him a mercy fuck.

<br></br>

The "DAD IS DORK" club is just another soul crushin gact of humilation hoisted on poor ol Don. <b> When all his woman "friends" were around him alughing at him when his own daughter decided to shit on Don... he should of walked out.</b>

<br></br>

Don is paying for everything. Don got his kids to tlak to their mother again. Don is the one getting them into therapy.

<br></br>

and what does he get in return? No respect of ANY kind... just a bunch of whores who think DON is such a wimp and loser that they can manipulate his life with this stupid club.

<br></br>

No wonder his wife cheated with everyone.

None of this awful PART 3 makes any sense.

Don ile they eat His food and HE takes care of them when >

a horrible marriage that ended in public humilation

2) The New woman -- MARIA -- clearly has NO sexual or rmonatic who really Marria is celarly hates his guys

Sure I enjoy reading this and the character development is good.

apollonaapollonaalmost 15 years ago
I'm still so hooked.

I feel as though I could keep reading this story no matter how long it goes for. I find it entertaining.

<p>

However, I do recognise that there is a lot of camping and over explanation going on here. Personally, I don't mind so much except that it does seem to take a long time for anything significant to happen.

<p>

The pace needs to pick up a little more, but I'm really enjoying this story even the way it is. There is a lot of affection and humour between the characters, and unlike so many other tale we read, each member of the cast here is very clearly defined, which I suppose is an art in itself.

<p>

Thank you author, for taking the time and putting in the effort to entertain us so. I can't wait to see what happens next.

romaq7705romaq7705almost 15 years ago
very good!

this is very good! even the better than chap2. THANKS for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Can't wait for the next part

Why do I get the feeling he is going to end up with 4 girlfriends/wives ;-) And the poor ex is going to have ALL of them gunning for her :-)

Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 15 years ago
Good chapter, if a little long.

I LIKE this story, I really do. It is the funniest thing I've ever read on times. It's got good character development and all that. The issues that I have are with the total density of Don, the fact that the others make him think he is a pathetic loser with their stupid club (they really should have kept that to themselves) and lastly the lack of sex after a 5 month relationship with Don and the girls. The complete absence of sex only re-enforces Don's idea that he's a loser. The ex-wife and his family....don't get me started. She doesn't deserve those girls, she didn't deserve Don. Don is completely fucked up because of her and after this chapter I really don't see how Maria is going to ever get him to be a satisfactory lover. She will have to lie and play the virgin/inexperienced lover role which of course will blow up in her face. There is no way she and Don can grow and learn together sexually. She's admitted she played the slut for years and has done every sex act imaginable. She's not to good for Don. I'm afraid she's not good enough for him. She IS the scarlet woman, and I really can't see it working out for them even though it would be nice. There will be no discoveries in their relationship, no honest ones anyway. No special things just for them that she hasn't done a hundred times with someone else. She should do him a favor and find him a lovely meek woman that He can play The Professor for in his own Pygmalion play. It's better if Maria and he just remain friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

After the seventh or eighth out-loud chuckle, I knew

this story was more than just good and the author was way better than good.

To be able to elicit audible laughter by an author deserves a major complement. Thank you and keep going.

As far as the story is concerned, he is a dork. By now, he should be emerging from his divorced cocoon. His actions vis a vis Harris shows he's no dolt, but his actions vis a vis any of the wonderfully constructed ladies suggests he is still a dolt. How many more chapters are required for the molting?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fun, fun, fun!

I am having SO much fun reading this series. PLEASE post the other chapters SOON!!

(Will you share the recipe for THE PIE?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Boring

Damn you love to hear yourself write. What is this obsession with food anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
not long enough

First i have to say thanks, love the story.

I don't know if i should complain that the chapters are not long enough or there is too long of a time between them.

again thanks

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 15 years ago
I am enjoying this story.

I normally do not read long stories, as one may guess from the length of my stories. I like this one. I have been reeled in and am anxious for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Who's talking?

The story is not only long, it is filled with a lot of boring drivel. And worst of all, the reader never really knows just who is narrating the story. "I..." can mean anyone and is really confusing if there is not a clear indication as to who "I..." is. With the large cast of characters, this is especially bothersome.<p>

And just which person is talking about "...my girls..."? It seems that there are more than one set of "...my girls..." and the writer often leaves unidentified to whom these girls belong. I really lost interest in the story because it was so loosely constructed.<p>

The basic story might be interesting, if one just could find it.

PostScriptorPostScriptoralmost 15 years ago
It comes from watching too many Cary Grant movies!

Wonderful — light, romantic, humorous... Lot's of misunderstanding to go around, the poor big lug, Don, modestly incapable of understanding what havoc he is creating in the hearts of these women! LOL! <br><P>

I envy the way that you are able to change the point of view, and yet not cause the reader confusion. Remarkable.<br><P>

So, keep up the good work. Keep making me laugh. Fer god's sake — get Don laid by one of them! HA HA.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Most enjoyable

A bit drawn out but worth it; cannot wait for more.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
Keep writing CS.

This is a very interesting story. It is well written and a good read. By the way those stories you asked about? Well I have started one of them. I will let you know when you can look at it.

Regards

GW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
enjoyed reading it

love the characters. the thoughts are funny. anticipating the next chapter. thanks!

NucleusNucleusalmost 15 years ago
There are lenghts

... in your story. Too much for my liking. Your writing is good. I don't want to suggest it's otherwise. But the lenghts are distracting me from the main plot. In this case old Johann Wolfgang von Goethe always say: "Trodden curd gets only wide and not strong." In german: Getretener Quark wird breit, nicht stark." I think it's a piece of good advice to writers. I think am guilty of trodden curd too. I always will tell to much. Anyhow I like your writing and your sense of humor. Keep on writing.

<p>Sincere regards</p>

<b>Nucleus</b>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

Again i loved the chapter, and me too can't wait the next chapter, (please soooooon), finally Barbara understands the bad influence of Don's idiot sister's. I love the all 7 main figures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love It

Reading is for enjoyment, those of you that don't like the story, you can put it away. I love this story! I know what I like and this is awesome. Keep it coming and hopefully not too long between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

This is a great story. Once I started to read it I was captivated until I finished it. I think that you have real talent as evidenced by this story line. Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter.

sirsemegasirsemegaalmost 15 years ago
Damn you!

Instead of work today, I've spent the entire day reading this story from Part 1 to now! Great story, at first I felt you portrayed Don as always cooking and them watching movies as a flaw in your writing and now knowing what to do with him as a character. But Once you dug into his makeup, I realized that this was Don in his comfort element, and you showed that he didn't feel he really belonged with the others. Well done!

<p>

Who the HELL is Sophia???????

<p>

Okay, my bet is that "Sophia" is the little girl that Don and Maria will have together at the end of this Happy Ending story!

<p>

Can't wait for more!

ryu77ryu77almost 15 years ago
To sirsemega:

The only thing we know right now is that Maria looks like Sophia Loren. (That was Don's first impresion of her)

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Great Character Development

It is a lot of fun and a bit slow at the same time. I would probably read another three hundred pages of this kind of writing if it was there all ready.

Thanks for all the hard work. This one has many layers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
when for god's sake

will you learn not to post 10 pages????? make it 3 or 4, even 5 is ok. it's 2.53 am for christ sake.

roadbirdroadbirdalmost 15 years ago
lol great story

yes a bit long at one time but lol maybe you could have cut it in half and we wouldnt have to wait so long between. ..if don n maria do not get together after all this be it 4 5 or how many ever parts.....ill come back n haunt you when i die...i think maria should just tell him how she feels....so far we really have no background on how bad she was supposed to be....so is it tha tbad he cant forgive her for what happened before they met....who knows maybe he can still show her some things also....hope the rest doesnt take as long ....but will look for it thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FANTASTIC

I KNOW 10 PAGES IS ALOT BUT I DIDN'T IT TO END. PLEASE POST THE NEXT INSTALLMENT ASAP.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Long but well worth the time to read

Very well writen and covers a lot of different troubles of a divorced man.Thanks.......Rich

WILDSTUD2008WILDSTUD2008almost 15 years ago
terrific story

AS par for the course you've outdone yourself again !!!!!! Keep up the outstanding work...... anxious to get the next chapter.

ParmenideParmenidealmost 15 years ago
Simply the best, as previous parts

I really have truly appreciated the reading of this new part you waited too long to submit us... Please, don't wait so long for the next ones... And, maybe, try to shorten the part's lenght... As a previous commenter, the reading of this part took me to long, with all the parts, the references to old guys and movies to remember, as John Steed and the Avengers....

Very well done, again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Blue Balls

Come on

u promised :D

better be sex next time or you'll only get 4 stars

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 15 years ago
Most Pages of Foreplay EVER on Lit

CS's writing is superb and the character development is great. However, how long is poor Don going to have blue balls? Harry over-stated Don's position in his comment but there's some real truth in back of what he said. Maria needs to either make things happen with him or set him up with somebody else who will.

EmmSeaEmmSeaalmost 15 years ago
Another beauty!

Thanks for another most enjoyable installment.

I'm already dreading the end of this wonderful serial. If it slipped past the 5 installments you mention, I for one, would not be at all upset.

Thanks again,

M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Again I Love It

Man, this story has me looking for the next chapter every day ....Tim Ramey

Bubba43Bubba43almost 15 years ago
Don needs to confess

Don needs to confess to one of the ladies (NOT MARIA) or confess to Richard that he is attracked to Maria. Maybe get him drunk again. Then the Dad is a Dork club can moonlight as Damsel is a Dunce club. He is admiting this to himself he needs to do this to someone else. Then we can watch you twist them around each other until they are stuck. It might take colusion with Barbara in redeeming herself to push Maria and Don together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I like long stories.

More than one person has stated that the story is to long. BS

If a story is very well written and this one is, the more the better. Just means the author can give us more detail. All those who complain that a story goes to quickly, doesnt explore characters in enough detail, etc etc etc, should take note and not complain when the writer covers the bases. Im lovin it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bravo

An excellent read, next instalment please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

I started to read part 1 this afternoon and could not stop. I look forward to this wonderful read.

Thanks

Bob

hobojoe1hobojoe1almost 15 years ago
Really enjoying the story

Can't wait the the next part. I've been on the road so can only read 1 page every 2 days.... Back at home looking for pt 4.

romaq7705romaq7705almost 15 years ago
for harry...

you opened the door to chap 2 & 3. i promised to read your comment and react if and when warranted. here it is.

you wrote: "...and NO one... NONE of the woman around him want to fuck him. NONE."

HUH?! there you go again harry. did you really read the story?? do you want me to disprove this statement (like i did in chap4?)?

come on harry. you are makings things up. read and read again. your stupidity astounds me.

oh well...

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 14 years ago
Yawn!

Sorry, but I struggled through Part 1 and 2. Just too much detail and sidetracking of the main theme -- if there was one, I'm not sure. As I began Part 3, I just ran out of energy. I read for entertainment. This just ceased to be entertaining as it droned on. See I did not finish Part 3.

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
I rarely come close to agreeing with HarryinVA but he's almost right this time.

I know there is only one more LONG chapter. I hope someone finally talks to Don.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One star for not finishing

One of the best stories ever but we have to get this unfinished work out of the top list

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Why did this have to be so drawn out? why couldn't ANY of them be honest with Don? Maria is just playing head games with him and it's her own damn fault he sees her as just a friend, though he is in love with her, he himself says he's blind where these things are concerned, but surely she should be able to see how he feels about her? I think she's as blind as he is

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SOPHIA IS A GREAT STORY

lots of twists and turns, plots and sub plots and a bus load of characters, enough to fill several asylums. The author has left us much too early in life, but in itself thats life, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story telling

A lot of work and expertise has gone into this tale. Cannot fault it.

One idle comment: [Page 5] "Everyone loved (the cheesecake) and had two pieces, even though they were stuffed with crab."

My first thought was "They (the pieces of cheesecake) were stuffed with crab. What would that taste like? Wow!!"

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesabout 12 years ago
That rubber chicken ended it for me

I couldn't stop laughing because my wife has a stuffed animal chicken named Carlton that she chases me around with.

Anyway I'm enjoying the story CStone thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sophia

If the story is Sophia, when do we meet her?

CaptmcnetCaptmcnetalmost 12 years ago
Well written

I was supportive of you through parts 1 & 2. I enjoy the romance, but now we have completed part 3 and still no sex! What the hell guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Am lovin it

Ouit with the negativity. granted, at the end of part 2 and no sex yet, so far they've been together like, what 6-8 months? Let it be and enjoy the story, the author is driving, he will/has already said in the beginning go elsewhere if u want hot sex ! Kick back, enjoy the ride, just like a book. It'll come, just need to get there first.

tootalldaytootalldayover 11 years ago
Love the story

It's hilarious. I also see you found an editor who knows the difference between desert and dessert. Those dry, sandy deserts must have been hell to eat. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love the story so far

love the story so far... Loved the PIE, TURKEY, CAKE... Only wished that Don and Vanessa would have hooked up in Chapter 4... They sounded so over welmed with each other that with the food, dancing and drinking and some heavy petting in the club... it would be okay as it was a date of some sorts. Then after a few drinks and caught up in the moment. That Vanessa and Don should have stopped and parked some where to imitate a date. Then they realized they went to far after Vanessa multipy orgasisms and while Don is filling her womb full of sperm. Then unknown to each other for a short time Vanessa realizes she is pregnant. Because of the circumstances Maria forgives Vanessa as she was somewhat drunk and in the long run she realizes her mistake from setting up the undorking and telling Don she wasnt interesting the first place. Also Kathy should have given a blowjob to Don for saving her from getting raped as this is how a sex bomb would have done it . This never told to Maria as it was done on the heat of the moment and what happened with Vanessa and Don. Story needed Don finnaly getting some experience in the sexual department as everyone said he didnt have enough of.... he should have had sex with Freddie that night he was drunk but forgotten by both of them as they awoke in there own beds. Only problem was Freddie comes to realize she is pregnat also after a few weeks but not sure why??? Then in the end he gets Maria and happy ever after... But without every thinking about he's had sex with all four of his new friends... and impregnant three of them...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Two things

First, to anonymous the title is "Sofia" most likely because the character Maria looks like Sofia Loren as the author wrote in chapter 1 and mentioned in other chapters( google her , she is freakin hot)

Two ,I've read this story a few times and I give 5 stars every time. Is that okay or is that score tampering, not that I care it's a good read and it's long enough that it not too familiar on additional readings.

Awesome just plain awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
stone is dead

author had died. he wrote ten chapters but due to his death northlander has written three more to finish the story

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
To read a decent conclusion to "Sophia"

Author "Northlander" completed a conclusion to "Sophia" in the Romance category. He was assisted by CastleStone's editor. No one can replace the original author, but I think you will appreciate the effort in concluding one of the best story series on LIT.

superquad1968superquad1968over 10 years ago
Contiuation is here:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1004078&page=submissions

SQ

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 10 years ago
"Gilipollas de burro" is Harry in Virginia!

Sophia is great story and CastleStone was gifted writer. I am sorry he is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Same comment as last time.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 8 years ago
A great story.

Several times you wrote “.... every once and a while” CORRECTION: The proper term is .... every once IN a while. How could you NOT have realized that??

Liked the scene in the art gallery but I hope he's going to get a shot at ripping his dick off and feeding it to him. Maybe right after the fucker kills his cheating wife and is going after his daughters??

Like the good humor... funny situations and lines to laugh at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too long

About 9 pages too long. took ages to get to the plot, Have invested hours reading the series for not a lot of return.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is this story too long!

The way IQ works is "half the population is above 100 and half the population is below 100". Anyone who thinks that this story is too long is definitely on the lower side of 100!

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
over simplistic

as much trouble as these people have socially, it is a wonder they have been so financially successful. Among friends and with others they seem totally inept.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 7 years ago
Too much

Too much detail. Before finishing page 1, I finally gave up. It was not enjoyable to read it any further. Hours more of reading to finally finish it? Not for me. I quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sucks too long

Too long got boring

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 7 years ago
Nice reading time

I do agree it is drawn out storyline BUT you warned the reader at the start. I do not believe it can be considered a negative. It has been well written and entertaining. So a good reading time! Now on to Pt. 04!

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 7 years ago
WHAT A BUNCH OF WHINING DINGLEBERRIES.

Cstone told you UP FRONT that it's a long story so all you had to do was pass or stop reading and leave but NOOO ... not you miserable jerk-offs... You felt it was necessary to come here to piss and moan about how long, boring and detailed his STORY is. Grow up, children. This is NOT "My Weekly Reader". He wrote a very involved STORY that many of us enjoy reading and we don't give two fucks whether you whining asswipes like it or not. Just shut the fuck up and go read a three minute flash-fuck story that's probably a match to your staying power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the whiners need help with attention span

Attention all whiners: After every half page, stop reading and youtube a Sesame Street ad for the letter W or the number 9. Perhaps after each full page you could watch Grover teaching the difference between near and far. Juast don't watch the entire Ernie and Berty 'rubber duckie' song... it has more than one verse, you might get bored.

As for everyone else, isn't it wonderful finding fine literature here? We're blessed.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 6 years ago
Did slow down a mite

But still was fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yup

Still up there, co workers are wondering whats going on, I've been in a good mood for the second day but it's till up there as one of the most enjoyable stories I've read here.

Thanks

RJP

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 6 years ago
This chapter brought to you by Metformin

This story is slower than a slow burn, it's like watching an ice age receding so you can plant your garden and then waiting for everything to ripen enough to be worth eating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The story has an ending thanks to northlander

There is a sequel to this story https://www.literotica.com/s/sophia-continued-pt-01

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Omg, Its been a while since I have enjoyed a story so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Magnificent

Truly magnificent why the hell don't you write more of these.such a waste

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very enjoyable.

I am enjoying this story alot. Well wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enjoy

This and Pt 4 are it. Author died in traffic accident. Savor well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too many characters at once.

I commented before about putting more than one character in the same sentence and all as if they were independently speaking. I give up trying to figure who's talking and what they're saying and to whom. I'll finish this one, but it is my last. It ruins the whole story line. Otherwise it would be an excellent tale. Sorry, but only 3 for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
the author

As previously stated the author died before finishing it but had most of ten final chapter done and given to his editor. Another author picked by the editor took what they had and finished it. It is in the Romance section.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

I wished this guy would wake up but then again I was the same way at 18 with the girl I crushed on. Spent and evening with watching TV at the door I kissed and ran, my first kiss with a girl. The next time over at her house she said hello with a kiss nithing like getting a little encouragement. This woman better attack him pretty soon he just ain't taking the hints.

Good story, keep writin!

EddieValientEddieValientalmost 3 years ago

Read this story as originally done. Oh lord I wish I had saved all the chapters that have been deleted. So much gone. Not the "perfect" story, however was close to it for my own personal tastes.

As originally written the last chapter ended with Maria and Don dancing together in total love. But a ton of stuff came between this last chapter and then. I was wondering why some of the cuts to Barbara didn't seem familiar and other parts just seemed "off".

If anyone out there managed to favorite all of the original story I would love to be able to add it to my own favorite stories section.

Thanks guys in advance and for the anon who posted that a new author had tidied it up....thank you..

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

Northlander is the author of "Sophia continued". And for some reason'Maria' was supposed to be ‘Sophia’ so I think that is the only difference. So as I understand it his stories pick up where these end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don has been deprived for a long time. I think Marisa should let Freddy, Kathy and Vanessa all seduce him and then she should make him hers and not worry about her sexual history. Maybe let Vanessa share him from time to time until she has someone. I think any issue with her sexual history would be forgiven other than cheating on a husband. That would require additional penance. If the past ever came up she should let him know she did her best to help him catch up to her. Hopefully the girls will find out what the deal was with his ex wife and the sisters will get what they deserve. Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sophia is Sophia Loren one of the stars of "Houseboat". Maria looked like her.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Good story but getting a bit long and Maria better quit hanging back and give the guy a little encouragement. A few kisses and hugs go a long way................

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I got a bit lost in this chapter, it was hard to follow, l hope things become less turgid.

Scores 4/5

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

LOL, great writing, dialogue. Like all the unspoken parts best and Don's daughters. Much too long but I am reading every word just waiting for Maria to finally just attack him in bed and finding out Don is a real stud. All the time if she would just quit trying to put her beliefs on Don she would find out that he is, indeed a "Knight in Shining Armour"

mfbridgesmfbridgesalmost 2 years ago

Just got to say I love this story.

za_robionyza_robionyalmost 2 years ago

Stil good, going better

Thanks

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

I like the writing and the story and the idea, but I'm SOOOO annoyed with the way you portrayed Maria. Like... whiny and useless most of the time. And physical abuse (the chicken thing) was planned as comedic relief I know, but given the context of his past, NOT cool in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoying the series but I wish Maria would just be honest with him and stop being the stereotypical manipulative, deceptive female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a great fan up to this point.

Don seems to be a class A wimp and in all honesty Maria seems to be some kind of psycho. Here a novel idea, actually talk to each other about what they want and are thinking!

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Don does seem to be a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story and am getting as much enjoyment as the first time I read it. The humor is superb.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous