Sophia Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CastleStone
CastleStone
1,044 Followers

Luckily my girls didn't ask me what I had gone to my car for, since I forgot to stop and pick up something to bluff with. Maybe I could have brought in the owner's manual or even the spare tire, I thought sardonically. I quickly made my way into the bathroom in order to gain some time because I needed at least a few minutes to calm down from this latest revelation. I didn't want Don to know that I had been spying on him, but somebody had to take care of him and I needed information to do the job right! I splashed cold water on my face for a good ten minutes trying to cool down. It was a good thing I had taken to leaving some of my makeup here because my face was a wreck. When I finally came out, there were still only Megan and Robin in the apartment and they were both looking out the window. I peeked out, too, and I could see Don in the distance walking quickly back our way. Robin turned to me and nervously informed me, "Daddy always takes long walks when he is mad. Do you think everything is okay?" She had such a worried expression on her face that I had to pull her into a hug. Megan turned to me while I hung on to Robin with my right arm and I grabbed Megan with my left for a three way hug.

"Your father is a gentle and kind man; he probably doesn't want you to see his face with an angry expression. So don't worry, he's almost certainly just calming himself down a bit."

I finished talking as Kathy finally made her way up the stairs. She had stayed down there a long time; she had probably needed to cool off, too. Kathy wasn't attracted to Don, but she did like him as a close friend and Kathy didn't tolerate her friends being messed with.

Don finally returned and we chased him into the master suite to pick out his clothes for the evening. I've really got to take that boy shopping. Kathy and I had to nearly go through his entire closet for something suitable for a night out clubbing. Even what we found wasn't very good, but it should show off his newly semi-chiseled body.

When he walked out of his bathroom I was in shock. My girls started whistling and I couldn't say a thing. Vanessa had said that he was only part way there to being chiseled, she lied! Don always seemed to prefer sloppy and loose clothing; even his pajamas look a size to large. What the tight clothing revealed to me was an Adonis. I wanted to sprinkle him with powdered sugar and lick it all up. I was so flustered that I could barely say goodbye as Kathy pulled him out the front door.

I was so nervous that night. I know Kathy would never make a play for Don, but what about the other ladies at all the clubs they were going to visit tonight? My girls and I played monopoly and watched movies at the same time. It was hard to keep my attention focused on the movies or the game with all my concerns involving Don. Megan is a very sneaky monopoly player and it is very easy to miss that someone has landed on your property when a good part starts in a movie, and she was very good at encouraging such lapses! Care to guess who won?

At about one in the morning I moved the girls into my room. They eventually fell asleep at around two, but I still couldn't sleep a wink and at three-thirty in the morning I finally heard the front door open. Don came in carrying Kathy, and she was absolutely smashed! She's done this before, but I thought she would never do it with Don; she must really trust him. On the other hand, if she was mad enough about what Don conveyed in the basement, this would have been typical behavior. She waved weakly from her position in Don's arms and put her head back on his shoulder.

Don carried Kathy into the master suite and set her on his bed. "She's going to need a bathroom really soon and it would be better if she had a private one."

I sat with her while he got a bucket, a pitcher of water, a drinking glass, a roll of paper towels, some hand towels and an ice pack. Now here was a man with experience taking care of drunks! "Don, you seem to know exactly what you are doing. Where did you learn this?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "My sisters were always a bit on the wild side and I took care of them on many a night. That is primarily the reason I don't get drunk that often, I never want to be that disgusting of a mess. Kathy doesn't seem that bad, but my sisters would get so drunk that they would even foul their underwear." I shuddered at the mental picture he had painted.

I helped Kathy worship at the porcelain god for the next two hours, and she was mighty in her songs and praises. Don tried to help, but some of it got a little indecent, so at those times he made himself scarce. When she finally fell dead asleep, Don and I decided to some fun. He went to find some Halloween cosmetics that his kids had bought. Using some spray-on temporary hair coloring in green and purple, plus a whole can of my hair spray; we gave her a modified "Bride of Frankenstein" look. Then Don handed me a brand new package of men's jockey underwear with a 26 inch waist, grinned at me and left the room. I had already fought and torn off her tight fitting jeans and stuck her into a spare pair of my pajamas. This didn't seem like it would be as bad, but it still took a little while, and I left the room chuckling.

"Why did you have a package of such small underwear?"

"Bought the wrong size and never returned them. Here's my camera, I don't need to see the pictures, but maybe Vanessa and Freddie would like to." He grinned at me.

Grinning back, I took the camera and reentered the room. Heck, she is a former model; she should be used to being photographed.

The next morning I woke up and left my room to check on Kathy. Since my girls had spent the night with me, Don had borrowed Megan's bed for the night.

Entering the master bedroom, I found Don already there. Kathy was propped up in bed and looked like death warmed over, especially with her new hair style. Don turned and winked at me, letting me know that she wasn't aware of her new look yet. He was seated in a chair alongside the bed feeding her sips of water and small bits of bread. She gave me such a look of misery that I was almost sorry about the hair dye and underwear, almost. Don got up and handed me the tray with the bread and water.

"I'm going to start breakfast. Kathy, how would you like some nice sausage gravy and biscuits?"

"Donnn, don't say that kind of thing, I might throw up again," she wailed.

He wiggled his eyebrows at me, grinned and left the room.

I looked at her as I slowly shook my head. "Tch, tch, tch, you've been a bad girl. What were you doing last night, trying to teach Don to puke and hurl?" Kathy looked back guiltily at me while still projecting an absolute feeling of physical misery.

"I'm sorry, Maria, I was just so damn mad last night, that I started drinking fast and hard. I knew Don would take care of me so I decided I could be a little bit careless for a few hours, just until I stopped being mad, but I got too drunk too fast and I just kept at it all night long."

"I think you're going to owe Don an apology. Having to take care of you at a club while you're like that is a major pain in the ass; Vanessa, Freddie and I have told you that before."

"I owe Don more than an apology; I think I puked in his car last night," she moaned.

Oh, no! I spent a bit more time with Kathy until she decided she was ready for some more sleep. As I left the room I had the thought that I should have been the first one to sleep in Don's bed, but somehow with Kathy's abject misery I couldn't get that upset about it.

The kids weren't up yet, so I went to talk to Don.

"Did she really puke in your car last night?"

"Nah, I got the window down in time and she just barfed on the outside of the car, it was no big deal."

"How was your night apart from having to take care of Kathy?"

"I was never so bored in my life, it reminded me of all the times I babysat my sisters. The music was so loud you couldn't hold a conversation, there were lots of loud people, probably because of the loud music, lots of stupid drunks and this time people were grabbing my ass, and I'm sure that some of them were guys, too! But it was so crowded it was hard to know for sure. I don't see how anyone can enjoy that!"

When Don mentioned people grabbing his ass, I saw red. Strangers were taking liberties with my Don! When I went clubbing, not so much nowadays and I could easily give it up for Don, occasionally some jerk would grab my ass, but I always made it a point to cause a scene which swiftly either brought a bouncer to my side or even the cops a couple of times. Guys really didn't have that option, and with the way Don's ass looked last night I could understand why it was so "grabbable", but dammit, it was MY ass to grab!

Megan and Robin finally got up about an hour after I did. Don and I sent them in to see Kathy with a large mirror and I stood by the door with Don's camera. Kathy didn't have the energy to shriek, but she could still moan. That's what the undead are supposed to do, isn't it, ha ha?

Early that afternoon I took my family shopping. Don definitely needed some new clothes, and I wanted to get my girls some robes and slippers. When it came to Don's clothes he allowed me free rein to pick the styles and colors, but he whined a little too much about the prices until I gave him my "your pushing it" look. When it came time to pay, I had to give him the look again and I even had to mention Roscoe before he would put his wallet away. I had a wonderful day shopping; someday soon I'm going to have to get him that Mustang. Maybe a convertible, we would look so good in it.

To be continued...

CastleStone
CastleStone
1,044 Followers
1...5678910