Sophie Surrenders Ch. 01

Story Info
Sophie gets used and abused and wants more.
3.6k words
4.21
77.8k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working for a successful financial company for two years since I graduated from university.

Life had been very tough as my dad had left my mum during my early teens and mum had to work all sorts of hours to keep the bills being paid. She also helped me though my school years and while I was getting my university degree.

At twenty five years of age I had begun to earn good money and was determined to help my mum with the household expenses. This had helped mum spend more time at home with her friends and working more on her hobbies. Her main interests are sketch drawings and painting and I must say she was quite good at both.

I had managed to progress with my employment and had gained two promotions. The extra money allowed me to buy a car and to buy some nice clothes and most importantly help my mum.

It was a Tuesday evening when my life took a major change. I was driving home from work when I had to stop quite quickly as another car pulled out from a side turning and as I stopped I was hit from behind. I was annoyed with myself as I consider myself a good driver and also I didn't want to lose my no claims bonus points. With surprise and relief the driver who had hit the rear of my car approached me and apologised. He said, he was sorry and that the accident was entirely his fault as he just wasn't paying attention. Details were exchanged and he told me not to claim on my insurance as he would pay for all my costs and provide me with a courtesy car while my own car was in the garage for repair.

Well I was a little worried about this man, his name was Geoff Roberts, as to how genuine he was but yes the garage he directed me was there and the garage owner, Mr. Lewis, confirmed that he knew Mr. Roberts. The repair to my car and the replacement car in fact were fully paid by My Roberts and everything went really well.

It was two weeks later when Mr. Roberts, Geoff, rang me to check all was ok. I said, it was and thanked him for doing all he had for me. He sounded so nice that when he asked me to meet him for a meal without thinking too much I said I would. Over the next 6 weeks in fact I met Geoff once or twice each week and he took me to several high class restaurants. He was I guessed in his mid thirties and he had a lovely personality with lots of humour and I enjoyed being in his company.

I was rather embarrassed when he also insisted on buying me several, made to fit business suits and expensive gowns plus several attractive pairs of quality shoes but I just could not resist his kind offer.

It again seemed quite natural when he asked me to his home to meet some of his business acquaintances. He said he would arrange for me to be collected and brought to his house and returned when the evening was over. So it was that I dressed up wearing one of my new gowns and a pairs of new shoes ready for the evening.

At around 6 o'clock when the door bell rang and there stood a tall black man dressed in a very smart chauffeur's uniform. "Miss Sophie." he asked. "Yes," I replied, "Good evening miss, my name is James and I have been requested to drive you to Mr. Roberts residence."

Without another word to him I put on my shoal, said goodbye to mum and went to the car. The rear door was opened for me by James and I stepped in. Wow it was a Mercedes with luxurious interior finishing. The journey took about forty five minutes and with soft music playing I felt like a million dollars. On arrival I was amazed at the large wrought iron front gates that we drove through and the long gravel drive way that led to an extremely impressive house.

I was greeted by Geoff and was flattered when he looked at me and said how beautiful I looked. Over the next hour or so he introduced me to everyone at the gathering. He explained to me that they were all business men accompanied by their wives whose companies he did business with.

There must have been about 30 couples sitting for dinner and I was seated, for the meal, conveniently between two pleasant middle aged women, named Jane and Barbara. They made me feel relaxed and helped me through each stage of the 6 course meal. There were a number of waiters, all black men, who served the table and they were expert at observing the needs of everyone.

After the meal all the men went in to a billiard/smoking room while I joined the ladies. I had a most enjoyable evening and made several contact address details etc for future reference including Jane and Barbara.

All too soon the evening came to an end and I was surprised when as the guests were leaving Geoff came over to me and said, "Sophie you just don't know how pleased I am that you came along this evening. I really wanted to spend more, one to one quality time with you but, with all these very important people I just had to entertain them. It is only correct now that you leave with my guests as they are also leaving. However, I do want to entertain you here this coming Saturday evening, I hope you will be free?"

Again it just came naturally to say to this polite well groomed man, "Yes of course I will."

"Excellent. James will collect you same time as he did this evening," Geoff replied and with that he was gone.

Saturday evening came and strangely I had been getting increasingly excited with each passing day.

James was exactly on time to collect me and Geoff was there to greet me. This time however, he gave me a grand tour of his extensively large house. 7 bedrooms, 5 toilets, 4 large lounge rooms and much more of his home. Everywhere exuded quality and I was just over whelmed by the grandeur and my head was spinning.

The meal was served in one of the smaller rooms by just two waiters. Once again the food and the wine were all so well presented. Following the meal we sat together and relaxed and he told me how happy he was that I had come into his life. We were on our third glass of a very expensive red wine when I began to feel light headed. My body began to relax in a strange way and I had a growing sexual stirring in my breasts and between my legs. When Geoff moved closer to me it seemed very natural to allow his lips very gently to close on mine and for me to totally surrender.

We just kissed for some time. In the past I have had brief affairs but they had never been like this. With every touch of Geoff's lips the sexual passion in my body just grew. When he took my hand and said, "Come Sophie let's find somewhere much more comfortable," I just nodded in agreement.

He helped me to rise as although my legs were moving it was as though they were rather wobbly. "Wow Geoff that wine tastes wonderful and it has made me feel very happy." I said.

"I am so pleased you are happy Sophie and I hope you will enjoy the rest of the evening just as much." he replied.

The next thing I knew was again when he started to kiss me that I realised we were in one of the bedrooms. I was totally relaxed but my mind was being dictated to by my body's emotional excitements that were building up.

As we kissed I became aware that Geoff had un-zipped my gown and it was slipping off my shoulders. I had no bra as my gown had been made to effectively hold my ample breasts in place but now apart from my thong I was completely naked. I was fully aware that I had large breasts and they always had an erotic effect on me whenever I touched them.

Geoff looked at my body and said, "Sophie you have the most beautiful body." He then lifted me up and placed me on to the centre of a very large soft bed removing my thong as he did so. As he stepped back he began to undress and when he was naked he joined me on the bed.

We kissed and he gently caressed my breasts and squeezed my now very enlarged and aroused nipples. As his hand moved between my legs my initial resistance was easily overcome and I felt his fingers begin to probe and open my fanny and move and feel inside. No one had ever put their fingers or mouth between my legs but Geoff did and immediately I had the weirdest sensation of excitement. I just lay back thinking what is he doing but as his mouth and his tongue worked around and inside my opening. My body began to react as never before and I felt a strange mixture of rising pleasure and an unusual pain between my legs. I pushed his head in an attempt to get him to stop.

He ignored my protests as I began to realise I was also making groaning noises and then as if from nowhere I experienced a massive sexual explosion between my legs. I tried to push at Geoff's head to get him to stop but he ignored my protests and his mouth pressed more firmly around my opening. I was shaking all over and I just wanted release from this first time ever experience of arousal but I was also repeating, "Oh yes, oh yes". Even with my thighs locked on his head he continued to press his mouth on to my mound.

After what seemed an age of sexual pleasure my body began to subdue and I felt an easing of this weird but wonderful feeling of release. As I lay back and relaxed I thought Geoff would stop, but he didn't. He continued to press his mouth all around and inside my opening and it felt amazing.

My mind was beginning to clear a little from my earlier rather dazed state and it was then as I lay back and looked upwards that I realised there was a huge mirror on the ceiling. It was an incredibly sensation to look up and see myself naked with my legs wide open and Geoff's head between my legs. All too soon my enjoyable relaxed state was beginning to be broken as yet again I felt my body begin to build and I experienced another massive explosion.

Geoff again didn't relax and he took me through two more earth shaking experiences before he removed his mouth from between my legs.

I felt totally exhausted and wanted to relax but when I looked at Geoff I knew the last thing I was going to get was rest. He was working his right hand up and down a very nice looking stiff cock when he said. "Now Sophie I want you to keep those lovely long legs of yours wide open and let me look at that lovely inviting fanny. " He positioned himself between my thighs and with his cock in his hand he began probing and caressing my opening with the head of his cock until he eased it in to my fanny.

Having positioned the head of his cock in to the entrance of my hole he said, "Sophie, please ask me to fuck you."

The word, "Fuck," was a word that I didn't hear very often but I knew what it meant and boy was I ready for a good, "Fuck," so I said, "Yes Geoff please fuck me, let me feel you inside me." As I said the words I was surprised I had said them but before I could reconsider what I had said Geoff was thrusting his very hard cock in to my body. For the first time in my life I had experienced four massive climaxes and now I was utterly ready to be as Geoff put it, "Fucked," and enjoy my first ever cock sliding into my body.

I arched my back and raised my legs and locked them around his waist. I had never experienced anything like that before but it was an instinctive and natural reaction to this new sexual experience. I was in heaven. I felt complete. I now realised my position in life was to open my body and allow this man to enjoy my fanny in any way he wanted me. He was clearly experienced as he spent a lot of time thrusting his lovely cock into my well lubricated and very willing opening. He was making me feel on top of the world.

I had never had a man lay on top of me before and I found it a most erotic experience. Now in this fucking position I realised how powerful men are. Geoff's cock was dominating me and I accepted my submissive sexual role.

After what seemed like an age he began to thrust harder and he also began to say to me, "Sophie you are a wonderful fuck." As he said that so I felt him spurt a mountain of cum right up into my belly. As his thrusting slowed I held him tightly and caressed him stroking his back and lovely butt and then I said, "Geoff that was amazing."

"Being the first cock to enter you was a great honour Sophie I just hope I didn't hurt you in anyway." he asked.

It was so lovely the way Geoff had treated me that I replied, "Geoff you are so wonderful. I never realised sex was going to be so erotic I just loved every minute of it."

His lips closed over my nipple and he began to suck on it. After a few minutes Geoff rolled on top of me and without saying another word he again thrust his very lovely cock back into my very wet fanny and vigorously fuck me.

Later as Geoff and I showered together he said, "Sophie that was indeed a wonderful evening. Now I want James to run you home and I want you to remember tonight as your first time and our first very special moment together."

As James helped me to the car I still felt light headed and drowsy.

We drove in silence but the journey seemed longer and I was surprised when the car entered through another set of large wrought iron gates. The car parked at the side of a house and James said, "Please accompany me inside. This is one of Mr. Roberts other homes and I think you will want to see it."

James unlocked the side door and we went through into a lounge area. "I have several jobs to do," he said, "so relax as I will only be a few minutes."

When James returned he had changed into some casual clothes. "Well, Miss Sophie I want you to meet some good friends of mine." he said.

As he spoke a door opened and four huge black men walked in. I recognised at least one of them as one of the waiters who had served at the dinner earlier that evening.

James looked at me and said. "We all work for Mr Geoffrey and we respect him totally but we also like to enjoy the occasional party with an attractive woman and Miss Sophie you are one of the very best."

"Now we all want to see that naked beautiful body of yours so come on takeoff that gown, we all want to see your lovely breasts." James said, looking at me with a broad smile.

I was shocked and completely lost as to what was happening but when I said, "No I won't," James just continued to smile and said, "Miss Sophie we can do this the easy way or the hard way but we are going to see you naked and you are going to spread those lovely legs for us. Now no more talking please just do as I have asked."

I really couldn't move but that didn't matter to them as music was put on and I was lifted on to my feet and bodies were all around me. They were kissing me, touching me and my gown was released and I felt hands and fingers stroking my thighs, my butt, and probing into my opening. As my gown fell to the floor I heard one of the men say, "Look at that muff between her legs she really is a natural blond."

They began smoking several cigarettes and while I was being held one was placed between my own lips and someone said, "Come on sweetness have a good smoke."

I didn't really want to but I had no other option so I did as I was told. I also felt someone pushing some sort of cream into my opening and it created an immediate tingling sensation within the walls of my fanny. I felt the same also being applied to my anal and some sort of oil was also being poured over my breasts. I tried desperately not to show any signs of responding but the sensitivity of hands and lips on my breasts plus the sensations in my two holes was breaking me down. I slowly passed over in to a new world of sexual craving wanting to be ravished and so I responded to all the attention by swooning with sheer joy.

I heard one of them say, "Ok she's ready, let's carry her through to the bedroom."

As soon as I was laid on the bed my legs were pinned open and James was pushing his very large cock into my fanny.

Whatever had been inserted into my fanny had an amazing effect on my instant willingness to respond. I was in a most receptive mood and just wanted more cock so as I felt James shoot his cum load in to my belly so I wanted another. Each one of these men had well developed cock, both long and thick and they were truly giving me a good shagging.

After each one of the men had fucked me at least once James laid on the bed and held his stiff cock upright. I was placed in a straddle position over him and my fanny lips were held open and I was lowered on to his long black cock. Once in that position I felt the head of another cock being pushed in to my arse. No one had ever touched me there before but it must have been the cream because my muscles just seemed to relax and I felt the whole cock length going right up in to my body. The man behind me began to trust in and out and the sensation of the tightness of my anal and cunt muscles on both stiff cocks sent raptures through my body.

James was lying on the bed squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples and this extra attention was playing havoc with my emotions.

I had my eyes closed enjoying the pleasure that my body was receiving when I felt something slap me across one side of my face and then the other side. I opened my eyes to find another of the men standing on the bed slapping his cock across my face. I looked up into his eyes and he said, "Come on baby open that cute little mouth and suck my cock."

I shook my head and said, "I don't do that, I don't know how to do it."

As I opened my mouth to speak again the man pushed his black cock into my mouth and said, "There that's a good girl now just suck it between those lovely lips and then open your throat and take it right in." He began to move his cock in and out of my mouth saying, "That's it keep your lips holding on to my cock and suck it. There you are allowing me to fuck your mouth and you are already beginning to learn the techniques of how to suck a man's cock."

My mouth was beginning to become accustomed to the art of sucking cock when he suddenly held my head tightly and I realised he was going to shoot his load into my mouth. I looked up into his eyes, with concern, but he kept pushing his cock into my mouth saying, "Oh yes honey keep sucking you can swallow it all and don't worry it will be alright."

I did as I was told and it happened almost immediately that my throat was filled with salt tasting sperm.

"Swallow it honey, come on just swallow it all." he said. As he released his cock from my mouth he said, "Well if that really is your first time sucking a cock you have made an excellent job of it and you can only get better."

I will tell you in my next episode about James, his total respect for Geoff, the photos and video footage of me. and how my own mum also gets drawn into James web.