All Comments on 'Sophie Surrenders Ch. 01'

by goolwaman17

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
60andhorny60andhornyabout 13 years ago

looking forward to next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I forgot British slang.

In America, fanny means butt. I forgot that fanny meant vagina in Britain. The opposite end! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what dumbly written

story, just so poor

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 13 years ago
hmmm

i want more , good start , she had to really be in heaven getting al that black cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not surprising

The white man was only used to prime Sophia's cunt for the real men who would follow. It was a wise move to prime her anus in advance, as very large men can damage a woman's virgin rectum very badly. The submission will be complete when Sophia is allowed the pleasure of sucking one of the cocks right after it is removed from her anus.

You promise the addition of Sophia's mum, and I hope that she gets to suck the cum out of her daughter's ass after all of the real men fill her rectum with their seed. I for one can't wait. This promises to be an delightful tale of true big black cock worship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
huh wrong genre

this should be more in the non consensunual since she clearly said no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fanny in the US.

The term "fanny" doesn't mean the same thing here in the States as it does in the UK. British contributors to this Web site often use other terms to depict the vulva so as to be clearly understood on both sides of the Atlantic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous