Sophie's Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ben, I go soon but you have my phone number, email and address there. Stay in touch..." As she said that she pressed her body against mine causing my cock to throb against her. "I want to visit England, I want to visit you.." I looked nervously into Karina eyes and nodded. "Merci, I will be in contact."

"I hope so." She replied slowly letting go of me. "What's this?" Sophie asked as she wandered over from her last few admirers who had taken pictures of her. "Karina says she needs to go soon and was thanking us for last night and today." "No! Karina, don't go yet!" Sophie begged, sensing the end of the holiday was really beginning.

"Au revoir" Karina sadly said, kissing us both on the cheeks several times and hugging us as we all left the cafe she then turned to walk into town, still completely naked and surrounded by onlookers leering at her. I had already asked if she would be ok, she had told us both while we ate how she often walked through town naked and was known for it. I asked what her parents thought but she said they started it as they are nudists too!

"We have about an hour before we need to head back and get ready." I informed Sophie. "Oh really!... Cant we just stay?..."

"Not really, we'd have to pay a lot for another room and then traveling home would cost more, plus I go to university in a week and need to get all my stuff together. "Don't you'll make me cry.." Sophie pouted as she hugged me. I don't mind leaving here but I don't want you to go!"

"I know I don't want to leave you either, but I can see you at the holidays and if you ever want to visit." "But I cant see you everyday." She continued.

"No, we will just have to make the most of the time we have this week... Come on, lets have a last bit of fun!" I urged as I took Sophie's hand and excitedly began to run. I could see she was getting sad and wanted to enjoy this last time here. "Where are you taking me?" She giggled running alongside me, her breasts bouncing around happily.

We ran towards the beach, and once we got to the sand slowed down a bit, I imagined lots of heads turning as Sophie's naked flesh came into view but my eyes were just fully on her and my mind on getting her to the water. I kept pulling her along playfully until we stood at the waters edge, the gentle waves lapping over our feet. Sophie began to walk further in and I followed, she then wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. We stood a moment in a passionate embrace before she suddenly stopped, looked at me with that playful look and pushed me into the water. I fell backward and a huge splash surrounded me for a moment, Sophie winced as the water splashed her face. She giggled before kneeling down and crawling toward me slowly on all four through the water. I lay there on my back in the shallow water with a good view of her and the people on the beach, no one was very close and it was remarkably quiet compared to the other days, but it was leaving day for many of the people so maybe they hadn't bothered with the beach or had already gone back. Sophie got closer and started crawling between my legs, she then very quickly grabbed the waistline of my swimming shorts and pulled at them.

"What are you doing?!" I screamed in alarm. "Fuck me!" Sophie simply growled.

Part of me hesitated. Not here, not with so many people nearby, but then I shared Sophie's view. We would be leaving very soon and this was my last chance, plus no one would see me again! I pulled my shorts the rest of the way down and threw them behind me further into the water. Sophie immediately climbed on top and straddled me ready to ride me like that mechanical bull from yesterday. She ran her fingers into her hair and pulled it back over her shoulders while I maneuvered my cock to her eager pussy lips. She looked down at me and dropped her weight so my shaft entered her, we both began to thrust our hips as the water lapped around us. People on the beach could clearly see Sophie naked and gyrating on top of something, someone.. me! I felt panicked at the excitement of those around and what we were doing.

"Fuck! Sophie..." I gasped, desperately trying to keep up with her while water splashed all over my face. "Everyone can see us.. the whole beach can see us fucking!... I'm... I'm!..." "Yeah.." Sophie breathlessly replied "You're?.."

"I'm gonna cum!.." "Can they see me, I'm all naked.. I'm soaking wet.. Im fucking you!...Ahhh!"

Sophie and I both screamed in ecstasy as we came together. She leaned down and kissed me as the waves continued to wash in around us. My swim shorts then crashed into my head with a small wave which made us both giggle. I said how our room key and money were in those so best not to lose them! We then sat up in the water and watched the people on the beach while we caught our breath. I put my shorts back on and checked my wallet and key where ok in the waterproof pocket in them. After a minute we stood up and began to wander slowly back to the apartments via the beach. Lots of guys looked on and shouted things to Sophie, she lapped up the attention at the same rate her naked flesh lapped up the glorious sunshine. It was going to be very hard to leave.

"I don't want to go.." Sophie pouted as we walked through the apartment complex, ignoring all the shocked people staring at us. "I don't want to go either, but we can still have fun back home." I reassured her.

"I don't think I can just walk around naked like this though." Sophie continued. "Well as Karina said, you ever tried?.. Could be fun!" We both giggled as we got back to the room. We washed up before we slowly packed all our belongings back into our bags and chose what to wear home.

"You serious?" I balked at Sophie. "Why not?"

"I love it, just very bold." I stated simply, gaining a faint smile from Sophie.

She was wearing two of her sarongs, one as a skirt, longer on one side and the other very short with the knot tied at her hip. The second she had tied around her chest leaving an upside down triangle loosely hanging from her breasts. The material of both was very light and quite transparent, you could see the dark aureolas of her nipples and if you looked hard enough at the skirt and you could see the dark line of her ass crack or her semi permanent tattoo on her pubic bone. She looked stunning but to travel back to England in such attire was incredibly daring. I loved it.

Once ready we left the room and locked the door behind us one final time. Sophie had a tear rolling down her cheek and I caught it on my finger before leaning in and kissing her.

"Thank you for this week. I doubt I'll ever have a better week in my life." "Thank you for coming with me. It was pretty amazing. Can we come again?" Sophie replied in hope.

"Maybe. But think of all the other adventures we could have?" "Well we have a long journey back, and theres always tomorrow!" Sophie laughed.