Sophie's 'Poke-Her' Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHH BEEENNNNN! UMMMM YEAHH! WE FUCKED IN THE KITCHEN AND IN OUR BED!! OHHH!" She began, his dick not only filled her pussy completely it filled her mind, "OHHH! UMMMMM! AND I FUCKED RILEY! OH! CHARLES FUCKING RILEY! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH ON THE PHONE TO JOSSHHH!! OHHHHH FUCK YEEEAAHHH!"

"Damn girl, you fucked the old man as well!" The black man said surprised, "You are one hot bitch. Well, I'm gonna fuck you whenever I want."

"OHHH YEAH! YES! FUCK ME! DON'T EVER TAKE YOUR BIG DICK OUT OF ME! OH FUCK ME BABY, IM YOUR FUCKING SLUT!" Sophie groaned loudly, almost ending in a scream.

Talking about those situations, fucking Ben and Charles Riley, turned her on even more. Sophie began to feel her knees start to weaken and the butterflies start to flutter in her stomach, just above where Tyler's dick ended when it slammed into her.

She slammed her ass back hard against his dick and fell onto her elbows; her nipples brushing across the felt quickly as she was being fucked only made them stand out harder.

"Want me to stop blonde girl? I can feel you tensing, you cummin' again on my dick?" Tyler asked still pulling her head back with her blonde ponytail

Sophie couldn't stand it much longer. The sight must have been amazing and the thought of it almost made her cum. The sight of her, with her blonde ponytail being pulled so her head went back, the tiara glinting in the light, her big tits shaking back and forth and wobbling from each thrust, her nipples brushing the light blue felt of the pool table, her boyfriend's pool table. Her bent over the table with a huge black man, her boyfriend's black co-worker, fucking her with his long, thick and very hard, 11-inch dick from behind. Holding her slim white waist with one hand, and pulling her head back by her ponytail with the other. With all their clothes discarded on the floor and her boyfriend and the rest of his co-workers playing cards across the hall. The pool table shaking and occasionally moving forward under the relentless fucking motions of the illicit pair and the room filled with his the black mans deep voiced grunts and her own moans, groans and now screams.

Sophie was about to go over the edge. Then what he had said registered in her mind.

"NOOO DON'T FUCKING STOP! PLEASE! OHHH FUCK ME TYLER FUCK ME PLEASE! SOOO GOOOOD! SOOOO BIIIIIG! OHHHH UMMM1 YEAH! YOU'RE LIKE HAAVING A BAASEBALL BAT BURIED IN MEE! OHH! DON'T STOP! DON'T EVER STOP PLEAASEE!" She began groaning but ended screaming as he let go of her hair and grabbed her waist again, hammering harder into her, making her big tits jiggle uncontrollably.

"Are ya gonna cum for me? Cum for me bitch, come on, cum for me!" He growled between clenched teeth as he pumped her full of his long hard manhood.

"YES! OH YES! I'MM GONNA CUUUMMMM FOORRRR YOUU! OH YEEESSSSS!" Sophie moaned

Sooo gooood! Was all she could manage to think of. She couldn't believe how good he was, how much he stretched her inside, how hot this was.

The pool table continued to vibrate, the room continued to be filled with her screams of ecstasy and the illicit mating continued as Tyler repeatedly filled Sophie with his hard black cock. He ruthlessly fucked her making her moan and scream. Sophie's orgasm was on its way.

Richie opened the lounge door to the hallway, he had left the others to play the next few hands so he could go to the bathroom, only when he closed the door on the voices from the poker game, he heard something he didn't expect.

"OH FUCK YEAH! YOU FUCK MY PUSSY SO GOOOD!! OHHH!" A woman screamed from the other side of the door opposite the lounge.

Instantly interested he walked closer to the door, quietly in case he was heard, all the while listening to the screams coming from behind the door.

"OHHHHHH! UMMMM YEAH! FUCK ME BABY, FUCK ME HARD! OH YEAH, I LOVE YOUR BIG DICK! NAIL ME TO THE TABLE, FUCKING NAIL ME!!" The woman groaned loudly

He stood listening for a little while, turned on by the sounds coming from the other side. If the words hadn't been enough, the constant deep grunts and groans and the even more higher pitched constant groans, moans and screams, said that two people were having sex behind the door.

With his dick hard and trying to escape his jeans, Richie moved a little closer to the door.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! UMMMMMMMMMMMM! UH! OHHHHH!" He heard the woman moan, she sure was enjoying herself by the sounds of it.

He stood there listening for 5 minutes smiling to himself. There was only one woman that could be having sex in this house, and that was Josh's girlfriend Sophie, and there was only one guy not at the poker table, Tyler.

Richie smiled to himself as he heard confirmation.

"Yeah Sophie, your tight white ass is so fine, n' I love these big titties o' yours." He heard Tyler's deep voice growl at the blonde girlfriend.

"OHHHH YEAH! FUCK ME TYLER BABY! OH YEAH! CUM IN ME AGAIN!" Sophie was groaning loudly

Listening for a few more minutes to the hard fucking from behind the door, Richie envisioned Sophie riding Tyler or being fucked on the floor or bent over something. He was going to cum soon standing there. So reluctantly he moved away from the door and walked up the stairs to the bathroom, still listening to the hot blondes screams of pleasure as he did. They were making enough noise that he was surprised nobody could hear in the lounge.

As he walked into the bathroom Richie smiled to himself. If Tyler could get a piece of that hot woman, then so could he. He laughed to himself as he closed the door.

Tyler held tightly onto Sophie's big soft but firm white tits as he slammed his big black dick into her from behind. Thoughts raced through his mind, from how hot a fuck Sophie was, she was insatiable, to thinking about her boyfriend Josh sitting in the room across the hall.

He figured that they had been fucking for about 20 or 25 minutes or so. Sophie had already had a violent orgasm again and was working her way up to another one. She just loved to be fucked, and the more he mentioned Josh, the more she wanted to fuck him, and he was most definitely willing to oblige her.

He sank his dick all the way back into her time and time again, bringing either grunts or screams of pleasure now. Surely Josh must be able to hear his girlfriend being fucked so thoroughly.

"OHHH COME ON BABY FUCK ME! YEAH FUCK ME YOU BLACK BASTARD! OHHHH YEAH! YOUR DICK IS SOOOO BIGG AND THICK! OHHHH I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!" Sophie growled through clenched teeth

Tyler didn't think he would be able to last much longer either. He had wanted to fuck her for as long as he could, he might not get another chance, although from Sophie's reaction, he might just get to fuck her when he wanted to. But from the moment his hands grabbed a hold of her firm tits, when his fingers sank into the large globes as his dick sank back into Sophie's tight pussy, he knew he was going to cum soon. He had wanted to see these tits, and now he had them in his hands while he fucked her hard over the pool table. And even with his large hands, he couldn't cover all of her tits.

"Yeah Sophie, your titties are big baby! I bet ya love to have 'em sucked don't ya?" He growled to her, his balls stirring.

"OHH, YEAH! PLAY WITH MY BIG TITS BABY! OHHHH! LOOK AT HOW BLACK YOUR HANDS ARE ON MY WHITE TITS! OHHHH! FUCK ME! YEAH!" She growled back at him.

Tyler continued to grope and maul at Sophie's tits as he fucked her hard, her hands stretched out on the edge of the table, holding tightly, made her eternity ring glint in the light as she begged him to fuck her. Squeezing her big mounds and feeling her soft tits mould themselves around his fingers was so hot. He rolled her nipples between his thumb and forefinger quickly before returning to just squeezing and squashing her tits together in his palms, feeling her nipples press hard against his palms and fingers. Using her large fleshy globes, he repeatedly pulled Sophie back onto his hard monster cock, loving the feel and loving the sound of her passionate cries. Fuck, did he love banging this girl.

"OHHH I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE! SOOO GOOOD! OHHH YEAH!" Sophie began to moan as Tyler felt her pussy tighten around his dick. She was going to cum.

Reluctantly, he let go of his grip on her big tits and instead he took a hold of the edge of the table, his fingers holding onto the felt-covered cushion on the table, so that he had better grip.

With the added hold he had, Tyler fucked Sophie for all he was worth. He knew his balls were going to explode soon and he wanted to get the most out of this he could.

Harder and harder he slammed into the white girl bent over the pool table, impaled on his 11-inch black dick. Slamming into her so hard the table began to move forward and Sophie's orgasmic screams began to rise into incomprehensible screams of pleasure.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Was all she made from her mouth, now permanently open.

Harder and faster he penetrated into the blonde girlfriend, tipping her over the edge. Louder and louder, the balls in the table rattled as the table shook from the force of Tyler's thrusts. Sophie's tits shaking back and forth as she shook from her orgasm and from the rough fucking she was receiving.

Finally, Tyler felt his balls beginning to tighten and the head of his dick begin to grow, he was ready to cum. Sophie collapsed onto the pool table as her own climax began to lessen, her tits pressed hard into the blue fabric of the table top.

Tyler slowed his pace down before he started to cum and with great willpower, pulled his dick from out of Sophie's well-fucked cheating girlfriend pussy.

"Ohhh!" She groaned into the table top as his dick left her, then mumbled, "Put it back in!"

He force himself not to, and reached down to pull Sophie up by her arm. She was just like a rag doll in his powerful hands. As he turned her to face him, he let her fall to her knees in front of him.

"Suck my dick white girl! I'm gonna cum down that pretty little throat o' yours." He said as he stared down at the hot well-fucked beauty

She smiled up at him weakly, not even strong enough to stay kneeling upright if his hand wasn't on the side of her head.

She looked amazingly hot even red and sweating. Her large tits stood proudly on her chest, nipples standing out, and heaving up and down as she breathed hard. Her blonde hair barely in the ponytail it was in earlier. Her flat white stomach and small waist defining her figure. Her beautiful face with her full pink lips and big blue eyes looking straight up into his. She was the model of every guy's lust.

Her full pink lips parted and stretched around his hard black member as her mouth sank down every inch of the 11-inch shaft, her eyes never leaving his, held up only by his hand.

"Ohhh yeah! Your boyfriend would be proud baby," He growled down at her as his dick sank into her tight hot throat. She moaned in response.

As her pretty face sank to the bottom of his dick, Tyler moved his hand from her head for a moment and smiled. He had no reason to do this, she couldn't have moved to suck him off, but he liked looking at her with her mouth around his dick, all the way down her throat. Most of all, he loved the thought that she was only staying upright because she was orally impaled on his dick.

"You're gonna do this a lot for me from now on ain't ya? Then I might fuck you with my big dick again, ok?" He said as he looked down at her.

She just moaned to respond as she stared up at him with those big lust-filled eyes.

Roughly He grabbed her head with both of his large hands and quickly jerked her head almost of his dick and slammed it back down again just as quick.

Her saliva coated his dick as he repeatedly impaled the blonde white girlfriends face on his black dick, her eyes never leaving his. Faster and faster he fucked Sophie's face, grunting and growling down at her.

"Yeah baby! I love watchin' my black rod bury itself into you! I love seeing you suck my cock!" He growled, "D'ya think your boyfriend will?"

Sophie groaned loudly and rolled her eyes as he slammed her back down, sliding his dick easily into her throat.

She began to squeeze her tits hard, with all of her remaining strength, knowing he loved it. He watched her hands roughly squeeze her firm tits and play with her hard nipples, fucking her face roughly and feeling her eyes on his face, until all of a sudden, his dick exploded deep into Sophie's mouth.

"Ohhh yeah! Swallow my cum baby! Swallow it all in that hot mouth o' yours!" He growled as he felt his sticky black seed shoot from his dick against the back of her whit-girl throat.

Tyler didn't think that he had ever cum so hard in his life. His knees sagged as it felt that all the cum in the world was being shot out of his balls.

He must have cum for a full couple of minutes into the blonde girlfriends mouth and it took him a moment to realise that she had swallowed every drop of it.

GULP SLURP GULP SLURP GULP

Were the only sounds other than Tyler's groaning that could be heard, but they seemed to fill the room. Sophie gulped loudly, swallowing what must have been a gallon of his black man's cum down her white girls throat, until finally the sticky white seed stopped shooting from his dick and he slowly pulled his dick from her hot mouth.

"Fuck!" Was all he managed to get out before he released his grip on her head and felt his knees give way, depositing him onto the sofa behind him heavily. He felt drained.

After his dick limply came out of her mouth, Sophie swallowed the remaining cum in her mouth as she looked at him, gulping loudly, and said dazedly, "Ummm, yummy! I think I'm in love with your black man's cum", and then she slumped to the floor exhausted.


Josh played more and more hands of poker, winning far more than he had lost.

Looking at the other player's piles, he frowned thoughtfully. Where was Tyler? He had been gone for over an hour now. He couldn't have been playing pool still with Sophie, she didn't like him at all, so she wouldn't want to play with him. Unless of course they had made up?

He continued thinking as he looked around. Paul and Steve still had just over half their pile of chips, and Ty still had a pile twice the size of theirs, if he would only come back and play. Richie had hardly any chips left at all now; he'd be out soon.

"Damn." He said irritably

"What's up?" Paul asked, looking between him and Rich, the only players in this hand

"Just wondering where Ty is, he's been ages! I hope he isn't pissing Soph off!" He said as he frowned at his cards. A pair of queens wasn't great.

"They sounded like they were getting on when I walked past the door to go to the bathroom." Richie said quickly, "They're probably playing too much to notice the time." He grinned for some unknown reason, but that wasn't unlike Richie, he was odd, "I'm sure they'll be in when they're finished."

Josh frowned at him, he knew he could bluff Richie; he wasn't the sharpest tool in the box.

"As long as he isn't annoying her, that's all." He said as he bet three more chips.

"Naw, far from that I think." He said grinning stupidly.

He was stupid if he believed he could beat Josh, he had just been dealt another queen. He smiled at the rat-like Japanese man as Richie matched his bet. His luck was still with him.

His luck in poker was with him, although mainly because all of his co-workers around the table were thinking mainly about his hot blonde girlfriend Sophie.

Little did the card-lucky boyfriend know that his girlfriend was lying completely exhausted on the floor in the poolroom, after being completely and thoroughly shagged by his black co-worker, and then had her face fucked roughly by his big 11-inch black dick, as she gave him a blowjob, swallowing all of his cum into her hot mouth, down her sweet throat, into her stomach, loving every minute of all of it.

He didn't know that right that minute, as another queen was being dealt to him, that Tyler was pulling his own clothes back on as his girlfriend was still groaning and moaning in pleasure on the floor. Lifting her up from the floor, with her black silk maids outfit that had been lying next to her, and carrying her gently, and most importantly, quietly, up the stairs to her and Josh's bedroom.

Tyler gently lay the barely-conscious girlfriend down onto her and Josh's iron-frame bed. She was still mumbling about how good he was, how hard he had fucked her, that she loved black cock and that she had never felt so thoroughly fucked.

She lay limp on the bed, all of her energy had been used in the hot fucking sessions downstairs, and now she was totally spent. And not to mention, completely naked too.

Tyler looked at the small black silk maids outfit and the fishnet tights in his hands that Sophie had been wearing earlier and threw it over the back of the chair in front of the dressing table, about 4 feet from where Sophie lay on the bed.

Looking down at the object of so many men's lust, he felt proud that he had literally fucked the life out of her. She still looked hot. Her face wasn't so red anymore and her breathing had calmed, but her hair was still only barely hanging onto the ponytail it had formerly been. The small tiara still sat undisturbed on the front of her hair. Other than that, Miss Sophie Harper was as naked as the day she was born. Her large chest pushed up as she breathed, Tyler still could remember how good it had felt to not only hold her big tits, but also to squeeze and fondle them too. Her long white legs, which had been wrapped around his body to pull his dick deeper into her, now lay still as she almost slept. Her eyes were partially open, but any time now, she would be asleep. She was totally exhausted. Again Tyler felt that pride surge through him, where so many guys had wanted to fuck this hot blonde white girlfriend, he had actually done it. He still couldn't believe that she had fucked his boss though.

"You rest now Sophie Harper, you've serviced me well. I ain't never cum so much in my life man, n' I'm glad that all my black cum is now in your belly. Maybe I've knocked ya up eh? That'd be nice." He said quietly, chuckling to himself, "You fuck like a Nympho, you sucked all my cum out man. Fuck girl, you're the best."

He walked back over to the dressing table and placed Sophie's heels there too. He would have brought her panties up with him but he couldn't find them when he had looked around when he had picked up her dress.

Walking back over towards the bed, he smiled down at the hot blonde lying there, thinking how good it would be to fuck her in her own bed. Her and Josh's bed.

"You sleep well Sophie, you'll need all the strength you can for me next time." He said and bent over to gently kiss her on the head.

Turning to leave Tyler didn't look back as he walked out of the bedroom.

Opening the lounge door Tyler walked in to where the other guys were.

"Hey Ty, glad to see ya again man, where ya been?" Paul asked with a cheer as he walked in

"Hey Paul! I've been playin' with Sophie in the poolroom man. That girl o' yours is real good ain't she man?" He asked Josh as Sophie's boyfriend turned around

"Yeah she is man." He said quietly, "Where is she?"

"Ah man, she went upstairs, said she was tired. Guess she can't handle getting' beaten by the Big Black Ty eh?" He said cockily.

Looking and talking to Josh after just fucking his girlfriend was a big turn on. He thought about going back upstairs and fucking Sophie again, he knew she'd want it, she was insatiable that girl was.

"Ty, you couldn't have beat Sophie, she'd kick your ass at pool." Josh replied

Tyler smiled at Sophie's boyfriend, "Hey man whatever, we both won, I'd say." he then sat down in his seat.

"You're just a bad loser man." Josh said with a laugh

1...678910...13