Sophie's 'Poke-Her' Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so fucking hot Sophie!" He managed to get out in a very tight voice as he tried to hold on for as long as he could. He looked down into her shocked blue eyes. "Do ya still want my dick Soph?"

She stared up at him blankly, her expression not changing. Her hands lay on the mattress but her legs were still locked around his waist, he thought it was probably because she was too shocked to move.

"You! Richie what the fuck do you think you're doing?" She demanded, although her voice vibrated as he nailed her to the bed with his dick, her breathing still came in pants and her face was all a flush.

"Fucking you." He said simply, still holding on now by sheer willpower. Her pussy clung tightly around his dick, wanting to milk every drop of him.

""Get the fuck off me!" She shouted at him, "You shouldn't be doing this to me! Josh is fucking downstairs when he finds out…"

He cut her off at the threat he had been expecting, "I heard you fucking Tyler in the pool room Sophie!"

Her expression altered only for a moment into worry, but instantly it was back to absolute anger. His dick continued it's assault on her lust-filled pussy however, it didn't seem to care who was filling it, as long as it was being fucked.

"Fuck off! I didn't do such a fucking dirty thing like that! I wouldn't cheat on Josh!" She growled angrily at him.

Her hands reached up off the bed and began to push at his chest, to try and push him off and out of her. Sophie's legs unlocked from around his waist and she planted her feet to either side of him. Richie smiled as she planted her feet on the bed covers because although she was trying hard to push him off her, she was still giving him easy access to fuck her. She must be enjoying the sensations after all.

As she pushed at him and muttered for him to get off her, he began to fuck her even harder. The bed squeaked and groaned ominously at the onslaught as he tried to drive his dick deeper. Grunts escaped between Sophie's protests as she panted and she almost pushed him off her, but then an idea came to his devious mind.

"I would let me fuck you if I was you Sophie." He said with a sly smile and he stopped his movements. He just held himself above her now with his dick buried to the hilt inside her deep warm hole.

"And why the fuck would I want to do that you asshole?" She said angrily, her hands resting on his chest ready to push him up and off her could have looked like she was enjoying the sensation of having a dick buried inside her, if she wouldn't have look so angry.

"Because, my sweet slut, I recorded your whole fuck fest with Tyler on my Dictaphone." He said more calmly than he felt. His heart was racing, and not only from the exercise he had been having, but also all he wanted was to just pull his dick back out of her and slam it hard back into her again. He wanted to make her scream and to cum. He wanted to cum, and he was about to. The thought of having his dick buried within Sophie made his dick twitch inside her.

Sophie's face quickly became panic but she covered it quickly, making herself look calm and disbelieving, but her eyes were searching his face to see if he was lying.

"You couldn't have, I didn't do anything." She said, her voice not as steady as it should have been.

"Well, how about I show Josh then and see if he can decide then?" He asked her trying his best to look confident.

Sophie lay there underneath him, impaled on his dick on hers and her boyfriend's bed, the bedroom door wide open and her boyfriend downstairs and studied his face for a short while. She sighed finally and swallowed hard, looking down at her hands pressed against his chest, and then she looked up, back into his eyes again.

"No, don't, please." She said finally, "You can," She swallowed hard, "You can carry on."

With those words she lowered her hands to the bed covers again and looked sideways.

Richie would have felt sorry for the blonde girlfriend, if he hadn't been so hot to fuck her. He smiled down at her and started to move his dick in and out of her again, building his pace slowly until he was fucking her hard again, the bed creaking, the headboard banging and the blonde girlfriend grunting and panting for breath.

"I want you to look in my eyes as I fuck you." He said to her after a minute or two

"What?" She said resignedly as she turned to look him eye to eye. She was trying to pretend they weren't fucking but her laboured breathing proved otherwise clearly. " You can't make me enjoy this!"

"I don't care if you don't enjoy it, I will!" He growled at her feeling his muscles tighten as he was about to cum, "I just want to watch your eyes turn white as I fill your hot pussy with all of my cum!"

And with a few final hard thrusts he buried his dick to the base all the way into Sophie, collapsed onto her heaving chest, and as he felt her large tits press hard against his chest, squashing together with her hard nipples pressing into him, he felt his dick pump all of his hot cum deep into Sophie's pussy and into her unprotected womb.

Sophie lay underneath the rat-like Japanese co-worker of her boyfriend and tried hard not to feel sick. She had not only just let this disgusting little man fuck her, but he had dumped all of his greasy seed into her pussy. She felt dirty and disgusted with herself, but what could she have done otherwise?

She lay there as Richie lay panting on top of her, his dick finally softening and coming out of her pussy. At least he isn't like the others, she thought to herself, grateful that he hadn't still been hard like the others had been. Normally she would have felt irritated by that, irritated because they should have stayed hard like the other three men she'd screwed behind Josh's back, but this was Richie! She hated him so much and this only made things worse.

As she lay there waiting for him to get off her she tried not to think about when she had thought that it was Tyler who was fucking her, the fact that she had responded, that she had liked it, when it was really Richie fucking her.

What really filled her mind though was that Richie had a tape of her fucking Tyler. She never thought of anything else except would he show her boyfriend as she lay naked underneath his co-worker.

After about five minutes of regaining his breath, Richie pushed himself off her and walked over to where his clothes were across the room and begin to dress, he didn't rush himself at all. Sophie lay on her back, not even bothering to cover herself she was too worried.

"You were better than I imagined Soph, and believe me I have a big imagination!" the short rat-man said to her as he finished doing his pants up.

She didn't answer him; she just lay there looking up at the ceiling with her hands flat on her stomach, trying to hold the sickly feeling inside. She was not going to show this guy any weakness.

Richie stood looking at her as his shirt went on, then laughed lightly, "Yeah, the best lay I've ever had."

The laugh and the comment washed over Sophie, she was barely aware that he had done either. She had to find out if he was going to tell Josh.

"Are you going to give the tape to Josh?" She said, her voice shaking slightly although she tried to make it still, if not calm.

"No, I won't." He said as he stood ogling her lying on the bed.

Although he was looking at her and normally she would have been extremely repulsed by it, all she could feel was relief flooding into her. Her entire body relaxed and before she could stop her self she let out a sigh.

"And I'll even give it you back if you please me by doing what I want, AND, I think you enjoy it!" He finished and Sophie's body tensed all over again.

She had expected he might say something like this, and racked her mind hard and quickly as he lay on top of her trying to find a way out, but she knew, as long as he held that tape she had to do what he wanted, which meant she was going to be his sex slave. She hated the rat-man and all she wanted to do was get up and slap him as hard as she could, but all she did was lie there quietly resigned until she could steal that tape because she knew there was no way he would give it to her willingly, not when he could have her anyway, anytime, anyplace that he wanted.

"So?" Was all he said, but Sophie knew what he meant.

"If I do what you want and enjoy it you'll give me the tape of me and Tyler?" She said quietly and resignedly

"Yes, I will, I promise." He said and smiled over at her.

He was still standing over by her maid's outfit ogling her with his hands in his pockets, no doubt holding the thing. She would have tried getting the tape off him now if she thought that she could.

"Fine, I'll do it." She said reluctantly, once again feeling that sick feeling wash over her. She just kept on reminding herself that she had no choice.

A big grin split Richie's face, "Good." He said as he walked towards the bedroom door, he looked sleazy and sneaky doing just that. "I'll call you."

With those ominous words he walked out of the room and Sophie heard his footsteps going down the stairs. How did she get into this mess? She knew what she had to do to get out of this mess but she had to find that tape first. At least I didn't cum for him, she thought to herself, even though she knew that before she knew it was him she was going to cum, not as hard as for Tyler, but she still would have came. As if her thought had broken down a wall instantly she felt the fire rush within her pussy and run through her whole body. It was the feeling of horniness. Even though she didn't want to admit it, she was about to cum before she knew who it was, and now, the need to cum was back, and with vengeance.

Sophie squeezed her legs tightly trying to make the feeling go away, but neither that nor trying to not think about it could make that burning desire go away.

Aching for a hard dick to be buried inside her, Sophie tried as hard as she could to stop feeling as horny as she was, tried to think about how she could get Tyler out of the poker game to take care of her again, but how without Josh getting suspicious? The thought of the big black man's dick pushed her over the edge, and as she lay naked on the bed, with the guys downstairs playing poker, she began to use her own fingers roughly to fulfil her primal needs.

Richie walked unsteadily down the stairs; his legs weak only partially because he had came harder than he ever had before. The sight of his friend's hot blonde girlfriend's body panting and grunting underneath him, her tits bouncing wildly as he fucked her and his own dick buried fully within her, made him almost cum in his pants again. He had cum so much, but he would be able to cum in Sophie again and as many times as he wanted to from now on. That thought made him giggle quietly as he walked down the stairs. Quietly because he didn't want Sophie to hear him as much as Josh or any of the other's.

As he reached the bottom of the stairs, he began thinking about when he could next get inside Sophie and where and how. There were so many possibilities, his stomach fluttered with anticipation as he came up with a brilliant plan and this time his dick sprang up rock solid in his pants, oh yes, this was going to be fun, even more fun because the tape Sophie was waiting for him to give her, the tape he had bribed her with, didn't exist.

Josh sat back down in his chair facing his co-workers with his beer that he had left in the kitchen as he was refilling the cool box with the last few beers from the fridge. Each of the other's still had their beers sitting in front of them, most only half drunk. He tried as hard as he could not to smile. He knew that those beers were hardly touched now because Steve, Paul, Tyler and Ben were all trying to concentrate as hard as they could to beat him. Their stacks of chips were all running low, none had even a quarter of what he had now.

Richie sat in his seat now just swigging his beer and smiling at Josh every now and then. Josh couldn't understand why because he was out of the game and had lost all of his money to Josh. Then again, Richie was odd anyway. He had been like that anyway since he came back in the room from his bathroom trip. He must have really needed to go because he had been up there about 15 minutes or something. Josh just thought that he was probably drunk.

Putting his Japanese co-worker out of his mind, Josh picked up the cards that Tyler had just dealt in front of him. He only took a quick glance before replacing them to the tabletop and taking another swig of his beer. He appeared neither concerned nor unconcerned about his cards, nothing showed on his face. He smiled inside though, 3 aces dealt straight out, he didn't think he would lose, not with the luck these guys had been having all night.

No luck at cards at least, he didn't know that 3 of them had gotten lucky with his girlfriend in one-way or another.

"You guys wanting to call it a night, or are you wanting to lose the rest of your money?" Josh said with a smirk and a swig of his beer.

"You ain't took it all yet mate." Ben answered back, "I've still got a load of chips here."

Josh smiled at him, "You won't have mate, you won't have." He said and smiled at him as he took another swig.

Ben looked angry, as he always did when he was losing, and was about to say something when the door opened and Sophie walked in with a smile on her beautiful face.

"Hey guys." She said sweetly as she walked over and placed her arms around Josh's neck.

"Hey baby." He said to her and kissed her arm, she responded by kissing his head.

"Hey Soph." Ben muttered and looked down at his cards.

"Hey sexy!" Tyler boomed in his deep voice, no doubt earning him an annoyed look.

The other three said hello with smiles and such before Sophie unwrapped her arms and walked round to stand beside Josh laying her arm around his shoulders.

"Wow, look at all this money!" She said, her voice sounding brighter than when she came in.

"Yeah, loads huh! I'm about to take the rest of these losers money as well." He replied as he smiled round at them all.

"Well, to be a good loser Josh, unlike some Ben, I know that my load is a LOT lighter now since I came here, and I think I've performed really well, wouldn't you say Sophie?" Tyler said and laughed deeply

Ben shot a scowl at him for some reason, no doubt for his remark about Ben being a sore loser, but what astounded Josh was that Sophie actually smiled back at the black man, and from what Josh could tell, without any annoyance at all. Perhaps they were finally getting on after their pool game.

"Ooo, I'd say you have performed top marks tonight and I think your load is a hell of a lot lighter now!" She said whilst still smiling at him, "You must have lost your concentration after our pool game."

Tyler laughed again and Josh thought it was probably a joke they were sharing between them. He never suspected the truth about the 'load' of cum inside Sophie's womb and belly from his black co-worker.

"Yeah, my loads all gone." Richie piped up in his high-pitched voice.

Sophie's smile turned sickly when she looked at the man. In fact, it was more like a grimace, which made sense, as she hated his guts.

She took her arm from his shoulders and smoothed her outfit over her stomach and hips and turned to look away from Richie, who just smiled and carried on drinking. Josh thought it best not to bring Richie around here again.

Josh took Sophie's hand in his and gave it a gentle squeeze for comfort. She turned her face to him and smiled lovingly at him.

"I think I'm going to go outside for a bit." She said, the smile no longer on her pretty face.

Knowing the reason why, that she didn't want to be around Richie, Josh just smiled back up at her and once again gently squeezing her hand to tell her it was alright.

"Ok baby." He said with a warm, loving smile on his face, "We'll be finished soon, ok?"

"Yeah ok babe." She said and smiled down at him gratefully before turning to walk into the kitchen.

Josh watched his attractive girlfriend walk into the kitchen and waited until he heard the back door open and close, then he turned to the other guys around the table again.

"Right, let's watch you all give me your money then." He said as he clapped and rubbed his hands together.

He knew Sophie wasn't happy at the moment, that she couldn't wait for them all to go, but she would be ecstatic when he gave her the surprise he had planned for next week that all these winnings was going to pay for. With that thought in mind, he continued to play poker.

Sophie lay on the lounger chair in the back garden looking up at the waning light of the summer's day. The air was still comfortably warm, not even the light breeze that gently caressed her black fishnet covered legs as she lay with her hands resting on her slim stomach.

She could almost feel Tyler's big dick still inside her, filling her full of his dark meat, and she could definitely still remember how good he had made her feel.

She was lying there thinking about how the evening had turned out, and also because she still felt too weak from the fucking Josh's black co-worker had given her, twice!, to be able to stand for long. Her body still felt like jelly from the amazing climaxes she'd had. She smiled to herself when she thought how closely she had come to collapsing on the floor when she walked back through to talk to Josh because her knees were still weak. She had had to put her arms around him to steady herself.

She was feeling content and happy at that moment, lying there in her skimpy black silk maid's outfit, which she had donned again after she had fingered herself to another orgasm in her bedroom.

That thought triggered another, which made Sophie's smile slide from her face into a sickly grimace. Richie had fucked her up there too. The thought still made her shiver.

Quickly she pushed any thought of the evil little rat man away, she wanted to be happy, and that's why she'd come outside, so she wouldn't have to see Richie again.

Her smile returned as she began to think about Tyler again and how things had turned out to make them fuck. Her feelings towards him had changed now, he had irritated her before, but after feeling that wonderful black dick buried in her, she could put up with anything for that feeling.

Slowly and gently Sophie rubbed her fingers over her flat belly, and then lifted her head slightly to look down. She had been filled with two lots of cum again, although she tried not to think about Richie's, and Tyler had dumped what felt like a truckload straight into her womb. She thought that she might feel full of cum for months now. She rested her head back again hoping that she wasn't pregnant. She had got away with all the cum that had been fucked inside of her so far by the guys she had cheated on Josh with, but she'd been lucky and luck would only last so long.

As she lay there, looking up at the slowly darkening sky, she pushed the worry about being pregnant out of her mind, and just felt herself relax and her mind drifted back to the feel of Tyler's long hard dick ramming mercilessly in and out of her.

She growled at herself and tried to make herself think about something else, but her mind continuously went back to the iron hard rod slamming into her. She forced herself to keep her hands on her stomach as the lustful desires filled her. It seemed that she was permanently horny since that first day with Ben in the kitchen, the risk and eroticness of cheating on her boyfriend just turned her on so much. She loved Josh, she knew that, and she loved him deeply and wanted to only be with him, but this was lust and boy, it felt so good!

None of those thoughts helped her with her horniness though, and neither had her fingering upstairs, in fact, that never satiated her lust anymore, which is why she had gotten rid of her vibrator. Only a real dick could help her for any length of time nowadays, and it seemed that she needed to get fucked more and more, the more she cheated on Josh, it was just like an addiction.