Sophie's 'Poke-Her' Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dark red lips held tightly around his dick as they glided faster and faster up and down his long, hard shaft, the head of his 7 inches sank down her tight throat as she moaned and groaned with delight.

She looked so hot, sucking his dick and being fucked at the same time, and for the second time in one night! She really was a Nympho, but hey, he wasn't complaining. Why should he complain if his friend's girlfriend wanted to suck his dick after he had fucked her?

Her big tits jumped and bounced as they nearly spilled out of her tight black maids outfit, her pony tail was all a mess as he roughly held a handful of hair, guiding her head onto his dick and shoving it roughly down her hot throat. Her long smooth legs, wrapped only in her black fishnets with her black high heels were being held roughly in Paul's hands as he used them to gain support as he drove his dick repeatedly into her very fine, tight pussy. Her big blue eyes were tightly shut now from the pleasure and groans constantly came from her mouth, her head hardly moving up and down his dick because she was enjoying herself too much, so he pumped his dick in and out of her himself most of the time.

In short, the scene was amazing, something out of a fantasy and he was living it for real. He grinned smugly as he once again rammed his dick down Sophie's throat and thought about how hot she will look when she started swallowing his cum.

Josh smiled inside as the cards were dealt for what could be the last hand of the game, all the money was in the pot this time and there could only be one winner.

Sophie on the other hand, at that moment in time, was yet again being serviced by his two workmates outside, coming closer and closer to another fantastic orgasm as both of their dicks slammed, rammed and pumped harshly into her body preparing to shoot yet another load of their impregnating fluid deep into her wanton lust-filled, sex-craving body.

He smiled as he looked down at his cards as all of them were dealt straight down because all of the chips were in the pot, he was about to win the game and all of the money, and Sophie was about to be filled with even more cum. She was about to get her prize too.

Paul's dick continued to pump hard into Sophie causing her to moan with lust as her pussy tingled with the fire of not only being fucked well, but by being fucked by a dick that didn't belong to her boyfriend. The hard shaft buried deep into her mouth brought the rest of her groans as it slid between her lips with ease as Steve roughly jammed her head up and down his hardness using her long blonde hair as his place to grip.

She felt so good being used completely by the two cocks, she even wondered what would happen if she decided she wanted to stop, it wasn't like she was actually in control of anything, Paul was fucking her, and Steve was fucking her face, she wasn't even able to move as she was pushed and pulled and ruthlessly taken by her boyfriend's two workmates. She was being used for their pleasure, hers as well but she had the feeling that if Josh did come out and catch them, they would carry on fucking her until they were done and she couldn't have done a single thing about it. The thought made her moan even louder as they continued to use her body to satisfy their lust.

"Yeah, Sophie come on, I'm almost there now!" Steve growled between his tightly clenched teeth. She was sucking his dick with as much force as she could manage, her tongue rapidly slashing at the meaty organ as it pumped hard in and out of her tight dark red lips.

"That's it Sophie! Your pussy feels so good!" Paul groaned as he continued to mercilessly pound her pussy with his hard dick.

Suddenly, Sophie felt the oncoming rush of her orgasm as her stomach began to feel like a real firework was going to explode inside her and electricity started to shoot through every nerve in her body. She groaned more now.

"Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmmmmmmmmmph!" Sophie groaned as she continued to blow Steve's dick.

"I think she's had enough!" Steve groaned, "I think I have too!"

"Oh fuck! This is it baby! Come on Sophie, cum on my dick while your boyfriends in the house!" Paul growled lewdly at her and Sophie couldn't help herself.

As Paul continued to pound her relentlessly, Sophie pulled her head free from Steve's grip and looked towards him eyes glowing with lust and her imminent orgasm.

"THAT'S IT BABY! FUCK ME! COME ON AND FUCK THE HELL OUT OF ME! OHHH BABY YOU'RE SO FUCKING GOOD! UMMMMMM, OH YEAH! FUUUCCKK MEE! OH, YES, YES, I'M GONNA CUM! FUCK I'M GOONNNA CUMMM! OHHHH MMMMMMmmmmmmmmph!" She screamed at him loudly until Steve grabbed hold of her blonde hair again and roughly pulled her head back down and shoved his dick hard between her dark red lips.

Her mouth opened willingly and she eagerly sucked his dick, her orgasm building until she thought she might just explode from the anticipation. And then she came.

Her entire body shuddered violently and if Steve hadn't been guiding her head up and down his dick she would have chocked on it. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever as she tried to scream in pleasure but Steve never slowed in ramming his dick down her throat.

Finally, however, the last wave of her amazing orgasm shot through her body and she once again slumped down on the lounger, completely wasted and out of it, while the Josh's two workmates continued to use her, pull her and pound her hard with their dicks.


"Ohhhh fuck!" She heard Steve groan at the same time she heard Paul growl, "Ohh Uhhhh!"

Both of them slammed their dicks into her, burying their cocks to the hilt in her well-fucked body, and as Sophie's senses stopped being numb she felt both of the dicks buried all the way inside her blast thick, ropey, globs of cum deep within her tired, heaving body.

Shot after shot of cum blasted down her hot throat filling her stomach once more with more of the sticky white cum and as Steve groaned and filled her mouth she swallowed quickly to stop herself from gagging on the thick liquid.

At the same time Paul's dick dumped another huge load of the thick, white, impregnating cum deep into her hungry pussy, firing it deep inside her. Sophie felt it as it shot all the way into her womb, filling her belly completely.

Once again, as both enlarged heads spasmed, Sophie was shot full of cum from both ends.

Both men groaned as they one emptied his sack into her pussy, the other emptied his balls down her throat. Sophie was amazed, she couldn't believe that these two guys who had fucked and came in her not even 20 minutes ago, had so much cum left in them.

Finally, after minutes of hot cum blasting into her hot body, the two dicks finished cumming and began to soften, until finally both guys pulled out of her.

As Josh's two workmates sat down on the lounger with Sophie to regain their strength, she lay there completely full of cum and completely fucked out of her mind. She lay there for another 15 minutes, unable to move, moaning with pleasure and feeling like she was in a different world. She didn't even notice when Paul and Steve stood up, zipped up their pants, thanked her for 'entertaining' them so well and walked back in to the house. All Sophie Harper knew, was that she had been fucked silly tonight and she was totally full of cum.

She lay there until she had strength enough to get up, straighten her dress and her hair and walk back in to the house.

"WOOHOOO! Show me the money! I said, SHOW ME THE MONEY!!" Josh shouted as he capered around the room after winning the final hand.

Ben looked unhappy about his loss; Tyler didn't seem to care much, while Richie still smiled at Josh for some unknown reason.

"Thank you gentlemen, I hope you all come again!" He said as he laughed at the sight of all that money he had just won.

What a great night, he thought to himself; Sophie's going to be so happy next week.

Just then, Josh saw Steve and Paul walk in from the kitchen, both of them grinning like Cheshire cats. Josh didn't even stop to think why they had both come in from the kitchen, let alone why they were both smiling so proudly because he was too overjoyed about winning all that money.

"Well guys I don't know about you but I think taking all of your money deserves to be celebrated with a nice, cold beer." He said and reached to grab one of the last few beers.

Each of the other guys took a beer as well and Ben mumbled something about losing, but then he always was a bad loser. Tyler just sat back seeming to not care and drank with everyone else.

The drinking went on for another half an hour around the green-felted table and soon everyone began to lighten up and start laughing and joking with each other again.

"Well, I don't know about you guys but I'm goin' home now to crash out." Tyler said as he stood up, placing his empty bottle down on the table.

"Yeah, me too." Ben replied and drained the last of his beer before joining Tyler standing up.

The rest of the other guys all said that they too were going and stood up after finishing their beers before heading towards the door to the hall.

Just as they were about to walk through the door, they all stopped as someone cleared their throat behind them all and they all turned to see Sophie leaning against the doorpost of the doorway to the kitchen.

"Hey is no one going to say goodbye to me then?" She asked sweetly as she stood there dressed in that hot black silk maids outfit, her tiara glinting in her perfectly positioned blonde hair.

The guys instantly fell over thereselves saying goodbye to Josh's girlfriend, exclaiming that they had had lots of fun and a great night. Sophie's smile broadened, except when it fell on Richie, as they all complimented her on being such a great hostess. Josh smiled as his workmates praised his beautiful girlfriend, she was amazing, but she did look a little hot and quite tired, but then, it had been a long night for both of them.

He smiled as she replied.

"Thank you, I'm just glad that I helped keep you all entertained tonight." She said smiling playfully, "Oh, and guys, thanks for all of the loads…of money that you've lost here, it was a pleasure, and very satisfying, watching you all lose it all. We'll have to do it again soon I think, what do you think baby?"

Josh smiled back at his loving girl, "Sure babe, if these guys don't mind losing more of their cash, I certainly don't mind taking it." He said with a smug grin for his friends.

They all said that there was no chance he would win again so they would play him again whenever he wanted. He would have to remember that for next time he needed some money fast.

"Goodnight then guys." Sophie said as she walked over towards the sofa pushed against the wall. She walked very unsteadily and her legs almost collapsed under her as she walked but Josh didn't register any of it.

The guys said their goodbyes and Josh followed them out of the front door so he could talk before they all went home.

This had been a great night, and next week was going to be one of the happiest moments of Josh Seymour's life.

He felt happy and free as he wished his friends goodnight.

Sophie sat tiredly on the sofa and sighed. She felt so unbelievably worn out but boy did she feel good, she still tingled all over from her mass of orgasms and the cum filling her.

She stretched out as she sat there looking forward to a good long sleep, she certainly needed it, and she felt like she would sleep for days.

As Sophie Harper sat there looking forward to sleep she ran over in her mind the events that had happened that night.

She had dressed provocatively so that she could have sex with Ben, but in the end he had only wanted a blowjob, that still narced at her but with how good she felt, and without Ben being an asshole, none of the rest would have happened. After Ben had gone she had gone into the pool room where she had agreed to that crazy bet with Tyler only to make an even crazier one herself, only, when she fell to her knees to suck his dick she had hated him, but after she felt his big, thick dick pounding away inside her pussy she would have married him. The thought of the black mans dick inside her made the tingling inside grow but it quickly diminished as she remembered what had happened next.

After being fucked so hard by Tyler's big black dick, he had to carry her upstairs to sleep because she wasn't able to even think straight let alone move. Then as she had been sleeping she had felt fingers inside her pussy and loved the feeling as they played with her, only when those fingers were replaced by a hard dick she had found out it was Richie who blackmailed her into having sex with him, and no doubt in the future too which made her shudder with disgust, because he had recorded the sound of her and Tyler fucking. Sophie quickly tried to forget that that had ever happened.

Next, she had come downstairs and gone outside partly to hide so she didn't have to see Richie, but also partly because she still hadn't been strong enough to stand from Tyler's pounding. Only when she had gone out, Paul and Steve had decided that they wanted to fuck her and as she was sucking Paul's dick Steve had come behind her and began fucking her as she had always dreamed. She had always wanted a threesome and she had definitely had her wish granted tonight because after they had both fucked her to multiple orgasms and came in her, they did it again but with Paul's dick in her pussy and Steve's in her mouth, until they both came again!

Sophie wouldn't have believed any of it was real, except that her body told her it was. She had never been fucked so many times in one night and she had definitely never sucked so much dick in one night either, and from so many different guys too. But most of all, she had never in her entire life been so full of cum; she could feel all of it deep inside her. She had taken eight big loads of cum in total inside her tonight! Eight! She had swallowed four enormous loads of cum and had four equally large loads of cum shot deep into her pussy and she had felt all of them fill her womb! She just felt so full of cum she couldn't believe it.

Most of all, however, Sophie couldn't believe how many guys that had fucked her who weren't her boyfriend. She had managed to justify to herself sleeping with Ben and even Charles Riley, but tonight she had fucked another four of his friends and workmates. They had all fucked her, all cum in her and all in one night without Josh even suspecting a thing and probably they never suspected that she had had sex with anyone else. She sat there for a little while thinking about all the sex she had had that night, everything that had happened and how good the threesome had been, how good it had felt to have sex with a black guy and about all of her previous cheating escapades. She thought about Josh and how much she loved him, how much she wanted to be with him forever, but she also thought about how much she needed not only the risk in sex now, but the illicitness, the hot eroticness of the situation and how good it felt to fuck someone else. She didn't want to be with anyone else, only fuck them. After a short while, Sophie stretched again and smiled to herself. She had enjoyed tonight, very very much so, and she knew that her kinky life was now beginning to get hotter than ever and she wasn't going to stop now.

Just as she smiled and stretched, yawning widely, Josh came through the door with a bug grin on his face.

"Hey baby!" He said happily, "I won all of it tonight! I couldn't wait to get rid of the guys. What do you think about going upstairs to celebrate?"

"Not tonight baby," She replied as she yawned once again, "I'm so tired, I think I've worn myself out tonight."

Josh's smile slid from his face, the disappointment clear. So Sophie got up as quick as she could and gave him a big hug.

"We can celebrate tomorrow Mr Rich Man. You can pamper me and I'll even wear that special dress for you to make it up to you." She said playfully as she looked up into his eyes.

His smile returned quickly, "I'll hold you to that Miss Harper." He said and then lightly kissed her on her lips. "Come on then lets go to bed, we'll clean all this up tomorrow."

She smiled at him as they made their way out of the lounge.

As they walked up the stairs towards their bedroom, Sophie smiled, content and happy with not only tonight, but with her life in general. She knew that from now on, things were never going to be the same. She had now slept with six other people than her boyfriend and she knew that now she really was a slut, and a slut girlfriend at that, but she smiled because she loved it, and seeing as she was a slut, she intended to act like it from now on.

She held tightly to Josh's arm to show him she loved him as well as for support and she smiled lovingly at her caring boyfriend as they went to bed, where she slept soundly the moment her head touched the pillow.

---------- To Be Continued ----------