Sophie's 'Poke-Her' Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't suspect a thing, but looking at Ben, he did. Ben was sitting looking very sombre and quiet. He must know what him and Sophie had been up to alone; after all, he had done it before him.

Still looking at Ben, Tyler spoke to Josh.

"Maybe man, if I am, I'll try again. I'm sure Sophie's up for another round."

He then smiled at Ben who just looked down at his cards.

Tyler then looked down at his own pile of chips, checking if anyone had stolen any of them, then he glanced at Josh's pile, which was by far bigger than his, and dwarfed everyone else's completely.

"Hey man let's play some poker, it ain't right you've got a pile that big, I've got the biggest dick so I should have the biggest pile o' cash." He said with a big smile, his hands remembering squeezing Sophie's big, naked tits as he fucked her hard to cumming and screaming.

They all protested and he just laughed, except Ben who never looked at him.

"Come on man, let's play. I want your cash Joshy boy so let's get serious." He said as he flexed his hands to show impatience.

Josh laughed as he began dealing the cards, "I've been waiting to take your money Ty. Everyone here knows I'm the best poker player here tonight."

Tyler laughed loudly. When he settled all he said was, "I think we should let your hot girlfriend be the judge o' that Joshy boy, I bet ya she'd say I was the best at 'Poke-Her'!"

Josh didn't pick up on the difference in the way Tyler said poker, but no one else did either, except Ben who took a long swig of his bottle of beer, still not meeting Tyler's eyes.

"Then I'll just have to take all your cash to prove it Ty, Ante up." Josh said and Tyler smiled at him as he placed his Ante ship in the centre of the table.

You might take all the chips tonight Joshy boy, Tyler thought to himself, but I just fucked your girlfriend.

The card game continued, and Sophie's 'Poke-Her' game was about to continue too.

The poker game continued for a while with either Josh or Tyler mainly winning. Within three hands Richie had lost the last few chips that he had managed to save, finally being knocked out of the game. He was the first to actually be knocked out. Paul and Steve seemed to be even, Tyler second, and Josh by far winning the hand.

Richie smiled as he watched another hand be dealt. He knew what had been happening with Tyler and Josh's hot blonde girlfriend, even if he had not heard what he did, he would have known. No one was gone that long with Tyler without sex being involved and the only reason Tyler would be back in here playing cards would be if he had finished, and by what he said about Sophie going to bed, he must have worn her out pretty good. He smiled as he clasped his hands together under the table, butterflies raged in his stomach with anticipation with what he was planning. If only it worked.

"Guess I'm out then." He said, feigning disappointment

The guys around the table laughed and jeered at him.

"Guess ya are Shrimp." Tyler said with a laugh. Tyler always called him that, although he didn't know why.

"Yeah you can get the rest of us some beers." Steve said as he laughed with Tyler

"Ha-Ha, very funny Steve. You can suck my dick first." He replied laughing back at the white guy

"Oooo" Tyler said as he still grinned and took another card, "That's fighting talk Ste."

Before Steve could reply Richie spoke first

"Anyway, I've gotta go to the bathroom." He said as he stood up. Holding his hands still was an effort.

"What, again? You've been how many times already?" Josh said startlingly

"Well I ate a lot of curry before I came out." He said quickly, "Besides when you gotta go, you gotta go."

"Ahhh let him go before he pisses himself." Steve said acidly.

Richie glared at him as he made his way around the table and walked out of the lounge, making sure the door was firmly closed before he slowly began to walk up the staircase.

He knew the bathroom was on his right but instead, when he got to the top of the stairs he turned left and walked gently into Sophie and Josh's bedroom and what he saw made him stop suddenly with his jaw hanging open.

Josh's hot blonde girlfriend was lying on top of the bed completely naked except for the small tiara on her head. Her big tits were heaving up and down as she breathed slowly; her long white legs were stretched out, as she lay motionless. She was beautiful, even with her hair in disarray, barely in the ponytail as she faced the other side of the bed, away from the dressing table in the corner. Her hair and nakedness just gave her a look of wild animal passion, and from what he had heard of the fuck session downstairs, she was just that, wild and passionate.

Slowly, he made his way closer to the bed, walking around to the side Sophie was on, never taking his eyes from her luscious body and beautiful face.

The maid's outfit lay over the chair by the dressing table but it didn't even register in Richie's thoughts. He had the girl of his dreams right where he wanted her, and almost the way he wanted her. She wasn't begging him for sex, but she was hot nonetheless.

Slowly and ever so gently he reached his hand forward and softly cupped one of her big tits. Her soft flesh was warm and malleable as he gently began to kneed the soft but surprisingly firm mound. Sophie gently stirred and moaned a little, turning her head to face Richie, but still with her eyes closed. Richie's heart beat faster, he couldn't believe he was actually doing this; he was actually feeling Sophie's 36C tits! It was an effort to stop himself from drooling.

The short Japanese man kneaded the young girlfriends tits gently at first, then as he began to lose his nervousness and feel his lust building, he became more rough until he was roughly groping Sophie's tits, squeezing both of them together and pinching her nipples.

Sophie obviously began to enjoy it, even though she still remained asleep, as she began to breath a little heavier and even reached up to take a hold of his hands and help him play with her tits.

Squeezing and pressing the white girls tits felt amazing, Richie thought he might just cum then, but he reluctantly made himself loose his hold on her large firm mounds. Seeing her lying there naked, he had come up with an idea.

He gently sat down on the side of the bed, right next to Sophie, and with his left hand he gently ran his fingers down over her big tits, down her flat stomach, onto her smooth, long legs, and then back up, gently inserting two of his fingers into her pussy. Immediately, Sophie breathed out hard and moaned gently, still with her eyes closed.

Richie smiled as he slowly began moving his fingers around inside her, and then pulled them out and gently slid them back in again. He began slowly, but soon he was pumping his fingers in and out the hot blonde making her moan more often and her breathing increase, causing her heavy tits to rise and fall.

Sophie moaned as the pleasure from her pussy made her stomach flutter and her legs go weak. She could feel the fingers pumping in and out of her with force, and the thumb occasionally playing with her clit was going to make her cum any moment. At first she had thought it was part of her dream, a dream about having lots of sex with Tyler all over the house, but then she slowly began to wake up and realise that she was being finger-fucked and after all the pleasure her pussy had received that night, she was extra sensitive now.

With her eyes tightly shut she relished in the amazing feel of an orgasm approaching and began to moan more and more, if still lightly. After all, even feeling this good, she could still remember how being fucked by Tyler had felt like, and nothing she had ever felt could compare to that. She almost moaned just from the memory of the hot illicit sex.

"Ohhhhh, ummmmmmmmmmm, yeah" Sophie moaned gently as the fingers probed within her, "Touch me Tyler."

The fingers increased their pace, and so did Sophie's moans. Her orgasm was getting closer now, her hand wrapped tightly around the arm of the owner of the hand that was about to bring her off. She could feel the tingling sensation begin to run through her. The sensation began to flood into her, just a little more now.

"Ohhh yes, yes! Don't stop, Tyler please don't stop." She moaned quietly and breathily

The probing continued becoming more and more rough and forceful as they brought her closer to another orgasm. If Sophie wouldn't have been so worn out from the fucking Tyler had given her downstairs, she would have noticed that the fingers did not match the size of Tyler's body, but with an fast approaching climax and her head still seeming to be stuffed of wool from the amount of pleasure she had felt downstairs, she didn't think at all.

Sophie ground her hips down trying to pull the invading fingers deeper into her, moaning as her body began to tense.

"Ohhh yeah Ty, I'm gonna cum all over your hand baby! Oh, fuck! Ummmmmm, yeah, oh, yeah!" She groaned as her eyes tightened more closely together.

She felt his fingers sliding in and out of her hot pussy, faster and faster, and even though the imminent orgasm was going to be no where near as strong as before, she still wanted to feel that pleasure rushing through her body again.

"Ohhhhh yeah, yeah, yeah! Oh!" Sophie moaned quickly and loudly as the fingers rammed inside her and a thumb played harshly with her clit.

It took only a few more strokes of the thumb and pushing of the fingers and Sophie tensed all over and gripped as hard as she could onto the wrist she was holding, pulling it hard to her, driving the fingers into her pussy as far as they could go.

The orgasmic ecstasy shot through her, small compared to what she had felt earlier but it still shook her slightly. All of her muscles tensed and she held her death grip on the invading hand, keeping the still teasing fingers buried in her wanton pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Sophie grunted loudly as her orgasm washed over her as she tensed and shook slightly

All too quickly it was over for her and she slumped back on the bed again, not realising that her back had arched a little, and let go her grip on the hand.

She lay there, tingling all over, her muscles all weak, mainly from the sex downstairs, with a smile on her pretty face. She couldn't have opened her eyes if she had tried. She felt so worn out it was unbelievable.

She never felt the hand slowly pull out of her pussy, or wipe itself dry on the bed sheets. She lay there for a couple of minutes, completely oblivious to anything, but most especially to the rat-like looking Japanese man sitting at the bottom of the bed.


Then, after a few minutes, she felt a naked chest press hard against her big tits, pressing her hard nipples against it, and then the feel of lips touched hers. She was still too tired and weak to open her eyes or move anywhere, so instead she just opened her mouth to the slight pressure applied by a tongue wanting to enter. Quickly, and not greatly, it danced with her tongue, seeming to be quite inexperienced. That would have made her wonder had she had all of her senses, after all, Tyler was good at kissing, but she just let him kiss her as a hand roughly worked between them and squeezed her large right tit roughly.

The kissing continued for only a couple of minutes at most, although time, like many other things, was dulled to Sophie at that time.

Suddenly, the lips broke away from hers and Sophie felt a slight pressure against her well-fucked pussy and she gently moaned. She was completely fucked out, but she wanted more, and feeling a hard dick pressing against her pussy, slowly pushing forward, parting her and entering into her, turned her on and made her horny and wanting to fuck.

As the invading dick began to slide gently and slowly into her, Sophie began to moan and arch her back slightly, for easier access to her. Suddenly, it stopped in her and she could feel it was buried to the hilt within her, her pussy clenching tightly around it, holding it and feeding her the pleasure of being impaled on a dick again.

Lying on her bed, impaled by a hard cock, Sophie slowly wrapped her legs loosely around the waist of the guy who owned it. Loosely because she couldn't have held tightly if she had tried, she had no strength left in her. Arms were by her shoulders, supporting the guy's weight, which Sophie thought was Tyler. Only, if she would have had her wits about her, she would have realised that although her pussy was holding tight to the invading member like she had never had a bigger dick before, her pussy was like elastic, it never seemed to stretch out of shape and no matter how big a dick was in her it was always tight, if she had had her senses, she would have realised that the dick buried inside her cheating girlfriend pussy was too small to be Tyler's.

She rested her hands lightly on the guys waist, still with no strength, relishing the feeling of another dick in her, unconsciously knowing it wasn't big enough to be Tyler, and moaned breathily.

Josh was concentrating hard on Tyler trying to let nothing about his hand of cards show on his face. Tyler and he were the last ones in this round and there were a hell of a lot of chips on the table. He watched the black man, looking for any sign or suggestion of what he might be concealing. Of course, Josh didn't realise that his black co-worker was hiding a raging hard 11-nch dick under the table, as he was not really concentrating on the hand, but on the memory of fucking Josh's hot girlfriend hard. And, of course, Josh also had no idea that his sweet girlfriend was right at that minute impaled on another of his co-workers dicks and was being fucked hard on his own bed in his bedroom.

The unaware boyfriend continued to watch Tyler, as Richie was upstairs watching Sophie's big tits flail around her chest and holding a pillow tightly on her face, her loud moaning muffled by it.

Richie couldn't believe he was actually fucking Josh's hot blonde girlfriend, and in his and her own bed as well. The thought brought him closer to his oncoming climax. He knew that he wouldn't have lasted long, but as the bed springs creaked and squeaked and the large iron-metalwork headboard slammed against the bedroom wall from his fast and hard stokes, but he only thought of blackmailing the girl into a blowjob, but this was absolutely amazing!

He was fucking Sophie for all he was worth, slamming his hard 6-inch dick repeatedly into her tight hot pussy. He couldn't believe how tight she actually was. He had thought that she would have been stretched after Tyler had fucked her so hard. He knew his black friend had fucked her hard otherwise she wouldn't have screamed like she had, especially with her boyfriend in the room opposite.

He held himself steady above Sophie's body, his Japanese dick pumping faster and faster into Sophie's white girl pussy. He watched her big tits fly around her chest and slam with a loud slap into each other as he fucked her for all he was worth.

Sophie pulled him into her, holding him tightly in her pussy with her legs locked around his waist. Richie loved the feel of her pussy and her legs wrapped around him, but what he really liked was hearing her moaning. She was holding one of the pillows tightly to her face and moaning loudly into it. Although her voice was muffled he could still make out some of the words.

"Oh……..Ummmmmmm………..Fuck……..yeah…………Tyler……oh……fuck me!" Sophie moaned lewdly into the white feather pillow gripped tightly to her beautiful face.

Richie smiled as he continued fucking her, she wasn't screaming like she had for Tyler but she was still enjoying this fuck.

"Oh Tyler yes..!" Sophie moaned as he picked up his pace.

His dick rammed home into the hot blonde with more intensity now and Sophie's grip on the pillow tightened, her moans growing louder. It was almost time he thought to himself with a smile.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes!" Sophie purred into the makeshift gag.

Richie couldn't help but grunt and groan with every thrust, he wasn't going to last much longer. He was fucking the most gorgeous woman on the planet, a girl whose boyfriend was downstairs playing cards, and a girl who absolutely hated him, and he was fucking her as hard as he could. He smiled once more as he watched Sophie's huge round tits jump and bounce around her white chest as his and listened to her moan Tyler's name.

Sophie's pussy gripped and sucked at his Japanese dick hard and he knew he was about to cum. He could feel his balls beginning to tighten but the was one more thing he wanted to do before he came; he wasn't going to let his black co-worker take the credit for this fuck, and he wanted Sophie to always know that he had fucked her. Besides, maybe he could blackmail her with this. He smiled even deeper to himself at that thought as he continued fucking the hot girl under him and spoke.

"Hey Sophie." He said and had to grit his teeth as he felt Sophie's pussy tighten around his dick.

"Ummmmm yeah! Oh!" The blonde girlfriend moaned into the pillow.

He smiled even more. She couldn't hear him because she was moaning and enjoying the screw too much.

"Sophie." He said again and he reached up to take a hold of her big tit with one of his hands.

"Yes! Oh yes!" She moaned loudly, "Oh, so close!"

Her knuckles were white as they held tightly to the pillow over her pretty face and her legs seemed to want to match that death lock.

Richie just continued fucking the girl and squeezing her big tit. It felt so soft and firm it was amazing. His small fingers sank into Sophie's heaving warm flesh as he repeatedly squeezed her tit as his dick repeatedly slipped in and out of her and she moaned in immense pleasure.

"Sophie do u like me fucking you?" He asked breathily, he couldn't take much more

"Oh yes, fuck me!" She groaned louder, "Fuck me Tyler, I'm a bad girlfriend fucking my boyfriend's friends!"

Richie smiled again and continued to maul Sophie's tits, his hand switching from one to the other he pinched her nipples roughly as he squeezed her heaving mounds hard. Sophie's breathing quickened and so did her groans.

"Sophie, I want you to look at me," He said tightly. Here goes nothing, he thought as his stomach went all a flutter. "It's not Tyler."

It must have taken Sophie a couple of seconds to actually register what he had said because her moaning continued a little while and she never slowed her slamming thrusts back onto his dick, but then it must have hit her because she suddenly stopped thrusting back at him so hard, her own lusts obviously wouldn't let her stop now she was so filled with lust.

"What!?" She moaned muffled into the pillow, a moan of confusion and panting for breath as he continued to fuck her hard rather that lust.

"I'm not Tyler." He said simply as he thrust his dick back into her again.

He had to put his hand back onto the mattress to support himself before he collapsed from not only how exhausted he was from fucking her with all he had in him, but also from the pleasure he was feeling and the fact this was a dream that he never thought would come true.

As Sophie's hips continued to slam her wanton pussy back onto his dick and her large white tits bounced around her chest and the metal bed of Sophie and her boyfriend rocked and creaked and squeaked, Sophie suddenly threw the pillow from her face to see who was fucking her. Seeing her face as he fucked her was amazing, she was easily the most beautiful woman he had ever imagined. Her large blue eyes grew instantly wide and her beautiful mouth, the he thought had been made just for sucking cock, dropped open until he thought she was going to scream.

Instead, Sophie just lay there looking up at him like that as he fucked her with all his strength, her tits still flailing hard as he fucked her into the mattress. Even seeing her face in a complete and total state of shock, she looked stunning, especially as her body was still reacting instinctively to his dick.

1...7891011...13