Sorority Pledge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate chuckled, "I, will, have, a lot, of rest, pretty soon."

Peter said, "We're going to miss you dad."

Nate looked over at Sherlyn, "Sheri, thank you. Thanks, for, being willing, to..." He stopped for air, "...thanks, for, having, my child." Sherlyn with tears streaming down her face could only nod.

Nate looked at the Hospice nurse and said, "I, think, I'll, have, that, morphine, now, if, if you, don't mind."

The nurse asked the group, "Does anyone else have anything else to say. The medicine will most likely put Nate to sleep."

George surprised everyone, he walked over to Nate and took the dying man's hand from Hillary. He said, "Nathaniel, I just want you to know I love you boy. I wished it was me instead of you. You are way too young Master Nate. It should have been me."

Nate smiled at George, "I love, you too, George. You, take, you take, good, care, of, Hillary, and, and, Peter. Okay, George?"

George smiled tearfully down on his employer, "Yes sir, I will Master Nate. If they will have me, I'll take really good care of them."

Nate said, "Good. Thank, you, my friend." With that, Nate waved to the nurse, he was obviously in pain and needed the morphine.

The medication took effect; Nate fell into a fitful slumber. The man never woke up again.

It took another ten hours. At the end, the cancer in Nate's heart caused it to blow out. Nate went quickly, most of the pain dulled by the medications. Hillary and Peter were holding his hands as he expired.

Hillary made the arrangement for a small memorial, but when the word got out that Nate had passed on, friends and acquaintances came out of the woodwork. Nate had well over 250 people at his grave side service to see him off. Hillary sobbed inconsolably as her father was lowered into the grave beside his beloved Angelique, Peter stood stoically at her side.

What Hillary didn't notice was to the back of the crowd, dressed in a long black dress, with tears flowing down her cheeks was Julia, Hillary and Peter's mother.

George and Nate's chef had made a huge spread of hors d'oeuvres, canapés and punch in the ballroom of the mansion where all the mourners could gather. Afterwards, Hillary took aside each of the house staff members and assured them all that their positions were secure.

The busiest of them all was the poor Valet that had been running non-stop since before the memorial service began.

--------------------------------------------------

The following week Hillary met with Nate's attorneys, John Rolfe, Esquire, was named executor of the estate. In attendance for the reading of Nate's will were Hillary, Peter, and George. Also, present, and much to her surprise, was Sherlyn.

The lawyer read the will. As Hillary had been told by Nate, Peter was given five million dollars and Nate's winter home located on the shores of Daytona Beach, Florida. The estimated value of the beach side home was three million dollars.

George was astounded when the lawyer read out his name and the old gentleman found out that he would be receiving 3 million dollars. The venerable servant said, "Don't worry Miss Hillary, Master Peter; I will be returning to the mansion to take care of things for you."

Then Sherlyn was named. She was told that she would be given 2 million dollars after the baby was born, 'to see to her needs'. Sherlyn was flabbergasted.

Then for technicalities, the will listed Julia, Hillary's mother who would receive the sum of one dollar, and Nate's brother, Samuel, and Samuel's son, both would receive the amount of one dollar. Hillary was to find out later that was legal maneuver that would make it much harder for any of them to make additional claims on Nate's estate. They wouldn't be able to make a case that they had been accidently left out of the will.

Finally, the lawyer announced, "The remainder of the estate, to include the family mansion, all other properties not previously allocated by the will, and 51 percent of the shares of Randell Holdings as well as any other of my current investments will be given to Hillary Hansen, my beloved niece." Nathaniel, appropriately, felt it unwise to list Hillary as his daughter.

Hillary and Peter spent the rest of winter break at the Mansion. Sherlyn left that afternoon to head to the airport so she could fly home to Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

------------------------------------------------------

Sherlyn was tired when the small commuter jet rolled up to the Terminal in Sioux Falls; she just completed a short hop from Minneapolis-St. Paul. The whole funeral thing and going through the reading of Nate's will had left her drained. She was still in shock that she would be receiving two million dollars once she turned the baby over to Hillary and Peter.

She was having second thoughts; Sherlyn was finding herself bonding to the life growing inside her. Even though she wasn't showing, she knew the baby was there. Second thoughts or not, she would honor her end of the contract. She just hoped that Hillary and Pete would let her see the baby off and on. She couldn't for the life of her figure out why they wouldn't.

Sherlyn's momma and daddy were waiting for her after she cleared security. They were both extremely glad to see their girl. They were so proud of Sherlyn; not only was she their only child, but she was attending Harvard, something the girl had worked so hard to achieve.

It wasn't until after dinner that Sherlyn had worked up enough courage to tell her parents about the baby. "Momma, daddy, I have something to tell you."

Both her parents looked at the girl curiously, Sherlyn finally blurted out, "I'm going to have a baby."

Her mother's mouth dropped open, her father smiled. Sherlyn's momma asked, "Are you sure?" Sherlyn let them know she was.

Sherlyn went on to explain the arrangement she made. "I'm acting as a surrogate mother for Nathaniel Randell, a very rich man who just died." She didn't tell them about the two million dollars. She wanted to see their reaction first.

Her mother was the first to say something after a long period of silence, "Well, Sherlyn, I would be lying if I wasn't to say I was disappointed. Right now you should be concentrating on you education, not becoming a brood mare for somebody else's baby." Sherlyn was shocked by her momma's statement.

Sherlyn's daddy said, "Now, now, Helen, Sherlyn is being well compensated for her services. An education at Harvard is not cheap. They also will be paying her a stipend and all her medical costs. That sound like a pretty generous deal to me." Then he looked at Sherlyn, "Of course, sweetheart, we were more than happy to pay for your schooling, even if we had to take out a mortgage on the house."

The mortgage statement made Sherlyn even happier she made her arrangement with Hillary and her uncle—father. Sherlyn told her father, "Daddy, I want you to pay the mortgage off right now! I'll write you a check before I head back to school. You don't need to be going into debt to pay for my college." Nobody bothered to ask her where she had gotten funds that large.

Her mother said grudgingly, "Well, you both have points. But like your father said, we would have happily paid for your education."

Even though Sherlyn's mother tried to put a bright face on things, Sherlyn could still tell that her mother was not exactly happy about the baby. The next morning, at breakfast, Sherlyn's mother made an announcement to the girl. "I need to drive over to Des Moines to see your Aunt Sheri (Sherlyn's namesake). Do you want to come with me, or stay here with your father? Your dad doesn't want to travel this close to Christmas."

Sherlyn pretended she was making up her mind, she announced her decision, "No, I think I'll stay here with daddy. Please tell Aunt Sherlyn I'm thinking of her though, would you?"

Her mother smiled, "I will, I'll be home the day after tomorrow. I just want to drop off Christmas presents and say hi to everyone. You stay here and rest up. Plus, we wouldn't want you stressing yourself, with the baby and all." Then she asked sincerely, "You wouldn't mind me telling your aunt that I'm going to be a grandmother, would you?"

Sherlyn smiled and said, "No not at all. I just really hope I get to spend time with the baby after it's born. I'm sure Hillary, my best friend and the person who will get custody of the baby will be happy to let you visit." Sherlyn was really beginning to regret the fact she would have to turn the baby over.

Her mother called as she walked out the door to the car, "Samuel, remember you promised to fix that gate out back." With that, she was gone.

That evening, Sherlyn was snuggled up against her daddy watching a movie with him. She was dressed in her pajamas; he was dressed in a tee-shirt and a pair of shorts. Of all things, Sherlyn was thinking about how Hillary had sexual relations with not only her brother, but her uncle—father.

Being honest with herself, Sherlyn admitted that she had a crush on her daddy since she was a young teen. What she never admitted to herself, until now, was that her father turned her on.

As she snuggled up against her daddy, she wondered, 'Could I do what Hillary has done. Could I have a profound lapse of judgment and do it with my own father.' Not quite aware what she was doing, Sherlyn began pressing her soft, shapely breasts into her father's arm.

Somehow, without realizing it, Sherlyn let her thoughts be vocalized as she asked, "Daddy, have you ever thought about me as a woman?"

Her father, engrossed in the show, said, "Yeah, Honey, I think you're a beautiful woman now. You always were a pretty girl."

Sherlyn was astounded that she even asked the question, she was even more astonished when she said to her daddy, "No, daddy, have you ever thought of me as someone you're attracted too."

That got his attention. That got him noticing her breasts as well. He finally felt their softness press against his arm, her cleavage wrapped around his upper arm. He gulped, "Um, uh, why do you ask, Sherlyn."

Sherlyn knew that she had to try, she pressed, "I've got a friend, and she sleeps with her brother. I just wondered if you ever thought of me that way, daddy."

Her dad was visibly confused, "Oh my heaven's girl, that's not something a father is supposed to think about his daughter."

Sherlyn smiled demurely, "I know daddy, but I think about it anyway. I've just discovered that I've thought about you that way for a long time now." She blushed, "I've even made it so I got to see you naked—accidently of course." She asked again, "So, have you, have you ever thought about me that way."

Her father stared into her eyes, not wanting to say what was on his lips, what he had to say would only prove how perverted he was, "Um, yeah Sheri, I've thought about you that way." He hedged, "But, only a couple of times."

Sherlyn took a huge chance, she leaned over and kissed her daddy tenderly on the lips, she said, "You know, we can try it. I don't mind. We would only have to try it once. I can't get pregnant. I'm already knocked up."

Her father stammered, "Oh my gosh girl, you don't know what you're asking. I can't do that."

Sherlyn whispered, "Can't or won't."

Her daddy gasped, "But, your mother!"

Sherlyn smiled, "Will never, ever, know. Not unless you tell her."

Sherlyn's father closed his eyes, "You know hell has a place reserved for people who do things like this?" With the statement he all but said he would participate.

His daughter responded, "I don't believe that. I think if two people love each other, like I love you, daddy, if they decide to show that love physically, it can't be wrong."

"No, it's wrong, sweetheart." responded her daddy.

Sherlyn pouted, she asked, "So, you won't?"

Her daddy stared into her eyes, studied her face, and finally said, "I'm going to regret this for the rest of my life."

Sherlyn smiled and said, "Well, I'm not." She moved her mouth back to his and began to kiss her daddy as a lover, not a parent.

The two of them started slowly, but before long Sherlyn and her dad were kissing passionately. When Sherlyn broke away to pull her pajama top over her head, her dad whispered, "Oh hell." Sherlyn's naked breasts pressed back up against his arm. Her hard, brown nipples were pressing into his skin.

Something snapped in her father's head, he pulled Sherlyn over into his lap. She could feel his hardness pressing against her bum. He started to kiss her unrestrained. She delighted when his tongue slipped into her mouth between her lips. Her tongue quickly darted out and met with his, and their two tongues began to waltz.

Sherlyn felt her daddy's warm hand reach and gently cup her naked breast. Soon he started to massage them both, then he played with her pert, hard nipples. He brushed his fingers over the tips, and then he would pinch them lightly between his thumb and fingers. She trembled in delight.

As his hand played with her boobs, his mouth move to her neck. He nuzzled in and gave her neck and ears warm, wet kisses. Sherlyn canted her head to give him better access--eyes closed, mouth slightly open. She sighed in contentment as her passion grew.

He slowly kissed down and around her neck, up under her chin, and down along her shoulder. Sherlyn felt little shivers of pleasure while feeling his hands on her naked breasts and as his mouth kissing down to the same location.

Sherlyn pulled back just enough that her daddy could start kissing her boobies. She expressed her desire, "Kiss my breasts daddy; suck my nipples."

She felt his hot breath on the top of her round globes. She could smell the scent that was unique to her daddy along with it the smell of Stetson cologne that he always wore. His man smell just added to her building ardor.

She knew her daddy was enjoying himself. He would moan quietly, and she could still feel his hard penis underneath her bum. She purposely began to wriggle her hips so she could grind her bottom into his trapped, hard shaft.

Sherlyn scooted off his lap, quickly pulling down her pajama bottoms. She stepped out of the flannel garment leaving her in a pair of bikini cut panties. She took a seat on the sofa and leaned back, pulling her daddy over to her so he could continue making love to her breasts.

Her daddy massaged her breasts as his mouth zeroed in on one her hard, brown nipples. He began to suckle first one, and then the other. He was on his knees, between her legs, as he leaned over to enjoy her boobs. Sherlyn could feel his warm hips against her thighs through his shorts.

After a bit, her daddy sat back and quickly pulled his 'T' over his head, leaving him in just the shorts. He bent back over and kept sucking and nipping on her nipples. Sherlyn shivered and trembled, enchanted by his attention. She was making love with her daddy.

Samuel had no idea how he got where he was at. Here he was leaning over his nearly naked daughter, sucking on her boobs like they belonged to him. The worst thing of all was he was enjoying himself immensely. He was sure he was going to go straight to hell, but if so, he was going to enjoy himself before he had to report for furnace duty.

Sherlyn was such a pretty girl, and she had been entirely too close to the truth when she asked if he had ever thought about her that way. There were times, especially during her senior year of high school, when his daughter was almost all he could think about. Sherlyn had a body that belonged on the pages of the Sports Illustrated's swimsuit edition, or maybe even on centerfold in a Playboy magazine.

Here he was massaging her naked breasts, and sucking on her lovely brown nipples. Her creamy white, warm skin felt fantastic to the touch. He stroked her tummy, her sides, and her back as he made love to her breasts.

Then he decided he wanted to taste her. Hopefully, she wouldn't be squeamish with the idea of receiving oral sex. He had no idea what the girl knew, or what she didn't.

Sherlyn let her head lay back against the back of the sofa, enjoying all the sensations from her father's love making. His warms hand stroking her skin, his mouth sucking on her nipples, the other hand massaging her breasts. She could feel the panel of her panties becoming soaked.

Her daddy moved his mouth down and kissed the underside of her 'C' cupped globes, and then kissed down onto her chest below. She knew she was in for a treat. Her daddy was moving down to eat her pussy.

She shivered as he planted warm, wet kisses all along her diaphragm. She quivered in delight when she felt him run a warm hand up and down the insides of her thighs. She gasped and moaned when his mouth dropped down onto her tummy as he continued to kiss lower and lower on her body.

Sherlyn scooted her bum all the way out to the edge of the sofa seat and giggled as her daddy began to pull her panties down. She felt him slip his fingers under her panties waistband as he gently tugged them down her thighs, down around her knees. Then he pulled them down over her calves until they were down around her ankles. She felt shivers of passion pour through her body knowing her daddy had stripped her naked.

Samuel kept kissing lower. Sherlyn's soft skin over her taut belly was to die for. He could smell the musky scent of her pussy drifting up as he moved his mouth ever lower. His cock was so stiff he could hardly stand it. Cock, he could remember spanking Sherlyn when she was younger for using the word.

As Sherlyn's dad moved his mouth down, he entered her nicely trimmed 'V' of dark brown pubic hair. Little did he know that Hillary, Sherlyn's best friend, had spent some time on her pubic region with a pair of scissors, cleaning up the mop she used to have between her legs. Now she was happy her friend had insisted.

Her daddy kissed her mons, and Sherlyn could feel drips of moisture on her butt cheeks around her anus. That set off alarm bells. She gasped out, "Daddy, we better move to the carpet. If we get my pussy juice all over momma sofa, there will be hell to pay."

Sherlyn quickly moved down onto the carpet as her daddy pulled her thighs apart, opening up her pussy lips like a blossom. Sherlyn found that she wanted to show her inner folds to her father, she wanted her daddy to look down and see her bottom. A place on her body that was spread in a warm, wet welcome for her daddy to explore.

Sherlyn gasped out, "Oh fuck!" when her daddy put his mouth between her legs for the first time. She hope she didn't have a spanking coming for using the foul language. Then she began to moan as her passion quickly rose. Her daddy was kissing her pussy like he did her mouth, he was rubbing his mouth all over her lips; she was in heaven.

Then he moved in and started to run his tongue up through her nice full labia. Sherlyn couldn't help it, she began to wiggle her hips to keep the intense sensations from driving her crazy. She felt her thighs start to quake like they had a mind of their own. She wanted to pull them together around her daddy's head, the pleasure was so powerful.

Sherlyn could feel the pressure inside her vagina building, it was becoming commanding and concentrated, she knew her daddy wouldn't have to do much more and she would be cumming in his face. When he slipped his middle fingers inside her vaginal canal, and moved his mouth to her clitoris, she did just that.

Sherlyn moaned out, "Oh, my, gosh, daddy, I'm gonna cum!" Seconds later the massive tension in her vagina released and unleashed it's fury throughout her body. Sherlyn bit her arm and screamed into it as wave and wonderful wave of passion shot through her body. She arched her back and started to shake her head back and forth as she moaned over several octaves. She had wonderful orgasms before, but the one her daddy gave her trumped them all.

To Samuel's surprise and delight, his daughter squirted him three times in the face. She was one of the rare girls who had female ejaculations. Knowing that she squirted during her orgasms, he set out to give her several more. Each time, he caught her wonderful nectar inside his mouth, swishing it around like a fine wine.