Sorority Pledge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherlyn couldn't believe the number of times her daddy caused her to cum. She lost count of the number of orgasms she experienced. They came so fast, so hard, and with such a frequency that all she could do was go along for the ride. By the time he finally let her come down from her climaxes, she was exhausted—in a good way.

Then, the event she was waiting for. Her daddy moved himself up between her legs and with that marvelous cock she had been admiring for years, she felt him rub himself inside her lips and then he moved it inside her vaginal opening. Once in position, her daddy pushed himself slowly up inside her vagina.

Sherlyn felt herself stretch as her vaginal canal adapted itself to her daddy's long thick penis. Slowly, he pushed himself all the way up inside her tummy. She felt so full, so complete, and it was her daddy making her feel whole. It was the most amazing feeling she ever experienced. She had cocks inside her before, but having her daddy inside her was too wonderful to describe.

She whispered to her daddy, "Gosh daddy, your penis feels incredible inside my tummy. It fills me up."

He let out a breathy chuckled, "You can call it a cock sweetheart."

She giggled, "You won't spank me if I do?" Then she gasped.

As he began to work his marvelous tool up and down inside her wet vaginal canal he panted out, "Who knows, maybe a little bare ass spanking might be fun." Sherlyn just giggled.

Soon both father and daughter were breathing hard. Samuel thrilled in feeling her hot, tight vagina wrapped around his cock, her walls gliding against the skin of his hard shaft. He hadn't had a pussy wrapping him so tightly since just before Sherlyn was born. It was so long ago that he couldn't remember Helen feeling so snug.

As he cycled through Sherlyn's canal, he let himself lay out on top of her. He had his head tucked up against the side of hers. He could smell the scent of shampoo in her long brunette hair that was splayed out behind her head. He whispered, "Gosh, girl, you feel so fantastic. I'm going to regret I can only make love to you once."

Sherlyn purred, "Mmm, I love feeling you fuck me, daddy. And, it don't have to be just once."

Her daddy chuckled, and whispered, "No, you little minx, this is the only time we're going to do this. I love your momma, and I'm not going to cheat on her more than just this once."

Sherlyn responded, feeling her ardor growing to a peak once again, "Okay, daddy. But, we have all night." Then she felt her passion overtake her, she gasped as the pressure in her tummy released, "OH! Oh hell!"

Sherlyn began to quake and writhe beneath her daddy, feeling the large flange on his cock sliding up and down against her walls. She let out a long mournful moan, she gasped, she whined, and she giggled as another blissful orgasm washed throughout her body.

Samuel was to the point of no return. Knowing his daughter was already pregnant, he didn't worry about unleashing his semen inside the girl. As the pressure grew to a point he could hardly stand it, he felt his cock begin to throb. He pushed his hips hard up against Sherlyn's pussy as he felt spurt after delightful spurt of his cum shoot deep inside his daughter's belly.

Sherlyn came off her orgasm just in time to feel her father begin to pulse against her walls. She knew her daddy was filling her with his wonderful semen, the same substance that gave her life over 18 years ago. For just this one night, her daddy was hers.

Her daddy rolled off her after letting himself pulse inside Sherlyn for a full minute. She knew that most of the pulses were just his 'aftershocks' as she like to call them. They pulsed but after about five or six throbs, he just pulsed dry. Having her daddy cum inside her tummy had been unbelievable. Sherlyn knew she was wicked girl, but at the moment she hardly cared. She tucked herself up against her daddy's warm side so she could enjoy her afterglow.

Samuel was astounded when Sherlyn took him in her mouth. Something that Helen had never done for the man. His daughter gave him his very first blowjob and it was fantastic. He wondered where she learned to do such a thing, then he decided he didn't want to know.

Throughout the night, they made love at least five times. Trying a variety of positions. Samuel loved fucking his daughter with her on her hands and knees so he could watch his cock sliding in and out of her vagina. They both were driven nuts, when he began to pull his cock out all the way, just so he could penetrate her again and again.

The position both of them like the most was when Sherlyn crawled in his lap facing him. They held each other tightly as Sherlyn ground her pussy into the man's cock with it imbedded deep inside her vagina. She would rock forward and back, and from side to side. Eventually, they both had a marvelous climax as a result. But it was the intimacy that made it oh so fine.

In the morning, they showered together. Samuel took his daughter standing up while facing him. Sherlyn had one leg up on the lip of the tub, spreading herself in welcome as she received her daddy's cock. With warm water splashing over them, they delighted as their warm wet skin glided against each other. They each had one last blissful orgasm.

Soon after, they dressed.

Sherlyn sat at the dining room table in a nice blouse and pair of slacks as her father cooked and served her breakfast. Later Sherlyn went outside with her daddy to help him fix the broken gate. What had transpired between the man and his daughter was never discussed.

------------------------------------------------------

Hillary, Peter, Terrance and Sherlyn enjoyed studying during their second semester. Sherlyn's tummy kept getting bigger and bigger as her pregnancy progressed. By the beginning of summer, things were beginning to become uncomfortable for the girl. She could never seem to stay comfortable for long.

On the weekends, the four teens would stay out at the mansion. George was always delighted to have the 'kids' out to their home. He was always so lonely during the week. He couldn't wait for Hillary and Peter to graduate, so they could take up permanent residence in the old home. Ghosts and all.

It was a tradition for the four of them to go skinny dipping in the indoor pool and then run around the mansion in their birthday suits. The boys and Hillary delighted in watching a naked, pregnant Sherlyn shuffle around as the four of them entertained themselves. As spring set in, they extended their range of naked activities outsides. The grounds were extensive; there were a lot of places to explore while running around clothing free.

Each trip outside in just their skin usually ended at Nathaniel's grave, where they stood naked and told the man how their previous week at school had gone.

A bit more on the macabre side, Hillary peed her pants when she turned to walk into the upstairs hallway, and she watch a white misty figure of a woman in a long white dress walk down the hall and through a door entering one of the mansion's many bedrooms. The rumors of a haunting had proven themselves to be true.

Hillary was embarrassed as hell to turn over a pair of urine soaked blue jeans and a pair of her skimpy panties over to George to be laundered. Thinking back on the episode in the hall, Hillary thought it was cooler than hell--now that she wasn't scared shitless, that she actually had been able to see a ghost.

Hillary attended several board meetings of Randell Holdings. Soon the board was to discover that Hillary wasn't a push over. From the very first meeting, she had them towing the line, doing exactly what she told them to do. Some didn't like it, but with her controlling 51% of the shares of the corporation, they didn't have much choice. Not even the public shareholders could tell her what to do with her company.

Come mid-July, Hillary, Terrance, and Peter took Sherlyn to the Hospital in Cambridge after her water broke. The doctor, once again, commented on what splendid birthing hips the girl had, and that the baby should come along easily. Before the 14 hours of labor were over, Sherlyn had some really choice words about the doctor and his birthing hips.

The girl delivered in a birthing suite; her friends were in attendance when little Nathaniel made his debut into the world.

When the baby was put in her arms, Sherlyn cried, knowing that she was going to have to turn the little bundle over to Hillary and Peter. Then she was overjoyed when Hillary suggested, "You know, Sherlyn, we are going to need a wet nurse for the baby. Do you know of anyone who might be interested?"

Hillary continued, "Not only that, the baby is going to need a nanny. I can't think of anyone better qualified than you. Of course he'll need a second Nanny when you start attending your classes this fall."

Sherlyn happily accepted both positions. In addition, after the birth of the Nate's baby, the girl was two million dollars richer. Two days after she got control of her money, she mailed her parents two tickets for a seven day Caribbean cruise.

With Hillary's help, Sherlyn invested the entire amount, she began to withdraw a $50,000 dollar a year living allowance, but left the lions share to grow with the market.

------------------------------------------------------

"Hillary, I need you to come by the house this evening." commanded Hillary's mother.

"No." responded Hillary, "I already have other plans."

Unbeknownst to Hillary, Julia smiled, "Now listen here young lady. You need to come by the house. You're just going to have to cancel your plans."

Hillary, feeling her ire grow, told her mother, "No, you listen, I'm not at your beckoned call. I have things to do, and they don't include you."

Julia, with great difficulty, held back a laugh of pure joy, "Is that any way to talk to your mother?"

Hillary huffed, "When you're trying to impose your will on me, yes it's exactly the way I'm going to talk to my mother—now and in the future." Julia's heart soared.

Julia said gruffly, "Do you realize what you're doing?!"

Hillary snapped, "Yes, mother, I'm living my own life."

Julia decided to see how far she could push her daughter, "Okay, you keep talking to me that way, I'm going to cut off your allowance! No more Armani shoes and purses, no more..."

Hillary injected, "Mother, you can shove your Armani shoes right up your tight ass! I'm not coming over, that's final. I'm not going to have you pushing me around anymore either."

As an afterthought, Hillary added, "I've got half a mind to tell the Sorority to go to hell too! I've never met their match for depravity! And, you knew exactly what revolting, bizarre, whacked out bitches they were! And, you still pushed me to join the sick bunch of whores."

Julia was on cloud nine. She pushed, "Don't push me girl! I still hold the strings to the family fortune."

Hillary smiled, feeling empowered, "Well, mother dearest, you can take your family fortune and push it up your ass so far you choke on it. You can't buy me, bitch. I've put up with your shit for 19 years, and I don't plan on putting up with it another second. Mother, Julia, I disown you! I'm my own woman now. I don't need you; I don't want you. Goodbye Julia!" Hillary hung up the phone.

Hillary had a huge knot in her stomach, she hated confrontation. Yet she felt wonderful, like the weight of the world was taken off her shoulders. She had told her domineering, almost sadistic, mother off, and it felt wonderful. Hillary knew that her mother could no longer lord over her, she had taken control of her life and it didn't include her tyrant mother.

The girl stripped off her clothes and put on her workout outfit. She was going to the gym.

When Hillary got back to her upstairs room in the Sorority house, to her astonishment, her mother was sitting on her bed. She thought, 'Oh, great, more of the battle royal!'

Her mother, seeing Hillary looked up with a large smile. What surprised Hillary beyond belief is that her mother had a look of affection on her face. She wasn't aware that her mother was capable of the emotion. Hillary demanded, "What are you doing here?"

Julia looked at her daughter; the woman was overflowing with pride. Her daughter had finally grown a backbone. It certainly had taken long enough, but when she did, she did it in a big way. Julia asked politely, "Would you please have a seat? Of course, you can stand if you wish."

The politeness caught Hillary off guard, this was her mother—mother was never polite. Hillary pulled out the chair to her desk and turned it around backwards. She sat facing the back of the chair, something guaranteed to bring out the bitch in her mother. 'One must remember to sit like a lady at all times', yeah right mother-- go suck an egg.

Hillary was caught off guard even further when her mother gave her a smile and her eyes sparkled. Julia asked quietly, "Is that the way I taught you to sit?"

Hillary gave her mother a spiteful grin, "No, mother, it's not. That's why I like sitting this way."

Julia chuckled, "Outstanding. That's my girl."

Hillary shocked beyond belief, parroted, "That's my girl?"

Julia quietly explained, "Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to develop some fortitude? To stand up to me?"

Hillary cocked her head to the side, "No, mother, I don't, why don't you tell me?"

Her mother smiled, "Sweetheart, you're not a regular girl. You live in a world full of sharks, tigers and other predators. You don't have the luxury to let people tell you what to do, or how to do it." She continued, "Having you put me in my place, finally, makes my heart soar. Hillary, I couldn't be prouder of you than right now."

Julia added, "When I heard you told off that strumpet that's currently the President of Sigma Epsilon Chi, my heart almost leapt out of my chest! You played the inconsequential woman like a fiddle."

Hillary barked out, "Don't think that sucking up to me is going to change anything, I've had it mother, I'm not going to have you lording over me anymore. That's final."

If anything, the sparkle in her mother's eyes got brighter, "Considering you are one of the richest women in America right now, I wouldn't dream of it. You have no idea what a money war is like.

"Hillary, you have to be tough to have money. You have to be ruthless; you have to take charge and run roughshod over those who would try to take control away from you. That's the only way you will keep what you have."

Hillary was taken back, "How do you know about my wealth?"

Julia smiled, "Come on Hillary, you don't think I don't know what's going on around me. Have you moved into the mansion yet? By the way, the place is haunted."

Hillary giggled, she couldn't help herself, she said, "Yeah, I know, I've seen the woman in white."

Her mother grinned and said, "Isn't that so cliché--a woman in white. I think half the mansions in America have a woman it white for a ghost. This one happens to be your four times great grandmother, Eleanor."

Hillary, getting the conversation back on track said peevishly, "Well, the mansion, and its ghosts are mine now. Don't think you're going to steal it away from me."

Julia laughed, "I wouldn't think of it. Nate and I worked so hard to put it into your hands."

Hillary's mouth flew open, "You and dad?"

Julia grinned, "Yes, there is that too. We always suspected that you and Peter were my brother's children, not Howards. I think Howard suspected as much too, that's why he's been such a cold fish to you and your brother. Neither one of you look a thing like him."

Hillary shuddered at the mention of the man's name.

The implications of what her mother just told her hit her, Hillary gasped, "So you know all about the DNA test?"

Julia giggled like a girl, "Oh course, sweetheart, Nathaniel called me as soon as he found out."

Hillary shook her head, "No, you and Dad, Uncle Nate, were estranged. You guys didn't talk."

Julia grimaced and said, "Let me apologize for you father, since he's no longer with us to do it himself. We set the whole thing up, Hillary. Nate and I had never been closer when he passed on. Gawd, girl, I cried for hours at his grave. I only wished I could have been up front where I belonged at his funeral. Hillary, Nate and I loved each other—with all our hearts, just like it is between Peter and you."

Hillary sat stunned, "You know about Peter and me?"

Julia gave her daughter a half smile, "Yes, Nate told me. He also told me that you two have the good sense not to attempt having children. I'm sorry to say it, but you and Peter were a big mistake. Howard was supposed to be your father, only I couldn't keep Nate out of my panties when I was trying to have a baby."

Hillary's world was turned upside down, "So, you and Uncle Nate, dad, were manipulating me all along?"

Julia answered sincerely, "Not manipulating, Hillary; we were steering you; giving you options. You were Nathaniel's heiress because you're the one with the intellect and the fortitude to keep the fortune intact. Your brother, bless his soul, is a follower not a leader. That's why Peter got five million in play money, and you got the fortune."

Hillary interrupted, "If you and Nate were so chummy, why didn't Peter or I ever get to meet him growing up?"

Julia frowned, like she had just eaten something distasteful, "Simple girl, Howard hated him. And, Nate hated Howard. Howard said that if I ever had Nate back in our home again he would divorce me. It was simple enough for me to see Nate at the mansion. Howard forbid that I ever take you and Peter to see your uncles though."

She went on to explain, "For political reasons, a divorce with Howard at the time was out of the question." She grinned and said, "But, those reasons are no longer valid. I filed for divorce last week.

"Have you heard, he got arrested for fucking some stripper at a gentleman's club when the vice squad raided the place? On top of that, a private detective has turned up all sorts of Medicare / Medicaid fraud at his medical practice; he's been cooking the books for years. I think Howard is going to be going to jail quite for a long time, and very soon."

Hillary allowed herself a smile, she thought, 'good things come to those who wait.'

Leaving the topic of Howard, Julia added, "Nate and I both had confidence that once you found the steel in your belly that you would rule with an iron fist. From what I heard about your first board meeting of Randell Holdings, you've exceeded my wildest expectations. Repeating myself, I'm as proud of you as can be. So was Nathaniel. He loved you very much, you know that don't you?

"Not only will you be in charge of Nate's third of the original Randell fortune, but when I pass on, you will have my third too. I regret that Samuel's unimaginative, spineless son will have control of the final third. You are going to be a much better business manager than Tristan Randell. I expect great things from you, sweetheart."

Hillary frowned, she couldn't let her animosity go, there was too much history between her and her mother, "Mother, if you think you can wheedle yourself into a position to control my money, you're sorely mistaken. Uncle Nate, dad, said that you were money grubbing, power hungry and needed to be watched like a hawk."

Julia laughed, "Yes, all of that is entirely accurate. I thought the touch about me trying to take the mansion from him was pure genius on his part. I'm sorry Hillary; he needed to establish some credibility with you. The only way he was going to win you over was to run me down.

"The part about Samuel and I trying to take his share of the fortune and the mansion is only true when applied to Samuel. We are all greedy, don't get me wrong, but Samuel has hard feelings about it all. When daddy died, Sam tried like hell to take both Nathaniel's and my inheritance."