All Comments on 'Sorority Pledge Pt. 02'

by lickablelucy23

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

Great story. I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

I hope that Harmony does eventually get in and gets a degree of payback on those that are abusing her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great so far!

Great story mayb have harmony eat some shit?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ending

Why does she have to get intiated at all, maybe the pick the other girl and keep harmony around as the house slut and force her to be with all kinds of men and women

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ending

I would love to see Harmony get in at the last possible moment. Hope she also gets some measure of payback on her abusers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

So far it's fantastic, I think harmony should have to eat shit as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gooood

plz no shit eating, thats' simply not hot. use a strap on instead. and some form of happy ending plz!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

100% agree with the shit eating, even if it's not some peoples thing. Fact is I think it'd be a good next step in her degridation. I mean strictly from a story aspect, she's been progressively abused more and more, the next logical step is getting shit on/in. Please no strap on stuff, honestly I feel like it blurs the line too much between lesbian and M/F. I'm here for F/F, not pseudo guy fucking.

Absolutely ADORE the story btw c=

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Yay, it's back! Just wanted to say that I really love this story; it's the reason I've been checking this site recently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
keep going: make her into her enemies slave.

she wants to be used. keep her under herenemies thumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sorry i came in late...

First off all..im sorry i came in late. I am a girl, and ive been reading your stories every so often. Love the plot and your imagination.

Dont really know how i want this story to go from here, i guess in my head they will somehow make it so she is sorta kicked out and looses her chances as a sister, BUT in a way where they can continue to humiliate her for their own ammusment(sorta like the skanky revenge story, which i also LOOOOVE)

I like the fact that she drinks piss and licks sweaty feet n pussies,lol

Either way, i hope you continue it, or the skanky revenge one, or both,lol

Big fan

Em

haras0477haras0477about 12 years ago
split

I find I have two different hopes on how the story ends. 1st is with harmony making it into sisterhood and the 2nd is that she doesnt make it but is given the option of living in the house to serve any and all the girls whenever they want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
would love to see more

You are great lickable, your stories are the best ive ever read and i can't wait for more. No one is even close. All I can say is more, more, more...please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i love it please write more i want harmony to make the sorierty but forced to please the other girls

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Liked it make number 3!!

Also just to help Harmony out make something bad happen to Cindy and rebecca like Harmony at night hopes Cindy and Rebecca would go broke, in the morning her it becomes true. With the dad saying they're broke and it spreads around the sorority quick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You're Great, Lucy!

I am sorry to come in so late, bit I Truly LOVE it, Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Like the other guy said. Harmony should get some time to enjoy herself, give them some of the same their giving her.

madcowpigmadcowpigover 11 years ago
...NOT!

Don't make her enjoy it. The reason the story is good is the fact that she doesn't enjoy it. There's nothing wrong with that because those stories are also good, but this isn't that kind of story (At least I hope it's not).

belladonna_echobelladonna_echoabout 11 years ago
Too cruel to be enjoyable

I had the same problem here that I did with part one. The entire time I was hoping against hope that Harmony would get her own back, or at least that Taylor or another sister would help her. The inequality between the wealthy girls and the poor girls and the punishments doled out for being poor seem to have little purpose other than to reinforce the idea that the wealthy are somehow better. The sex scenes between the President and the VPs were hot, but everything else was tainted by that inequality. Also, I'm just not into scat/farting and non-consensual pissing, so those elements immediately took me out of the mood. As did the numerous spelling and grammatical errors. The other problems I understand are part of plot and your vision of the story, but those basic errors are easily caught and fixed. Maybe find an editor before your next installment?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great work

Really a great story - well written and built up. I think the other poster that criticized isnt quite getting the gist of the story. Harmony is bringing 'harmony' to the group of her dominant richer girls, building them up by undergoing the humiliations they inflict on her. No doubt that will stand said girls in good staid in future and every time they settle on her pretty face and use her as a toilet their self-confidence will grow. Same with Brittney whose flatulence is not doubt a source of embarrassment that has now found a good outlet to no longer be an embarrassment. Harmony from her side is made to be kept on the short leash and that's where she derives her identity and role from, nurturing and building rather than needing to get her own back. I quite see the girls using Harmony also later in life when they are possibly themselves married and need to find a surrogate mother to carry their child so they can keep pursuing their career and still have children.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Likewise

I enjoy domination but abhor bullying

Really hope she gets to kick ass in the end

I'm a sucker for a good fighter and a healthy dose of revenge..lol

Less spelling errors in this part, but still need an editor.

Well and imaginatively written though

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you know...

For once, at the end of one of these stories, I'd like to see the one abused just go postal.

misgoody22misgoody22over 8 years ago
S up 2 bullying

Harmony is being treated like an animal! No one should betreated like that. She deserves vengeance. The fact that her one friend turned on her two is just wrong

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Ah, I know I should be giving poor Harmony a break, but I just thought about a missed a opportunity to have Michelle take advantage of Cassie and Harmony's friendship and humiliate her even more:

Michelle continues to mock their friendship and orders Cassie to pee into Harmony's mouth. Cassie instantly tries to object but Michelle gives her an ultimatum: either Cassie pees into Harmony's mouth, or Cassie will have to drink Michelle's piss as punishment.

Cassie is conflicted and doesn't know what to do. She doesn't want to do this to Harmony but neither does she want to have to drink Michelle's piss.

Eventually, Harmony decides for her, thinking of wanting to spare her only friend from having to drink Michelle's disgusting urine she silently assures Cassie, to her own humiliation, that it's okay to just let go in her mouth.

Unsure, Cassie eventually does. A part of her even enjoys the thrill and she almost has an orgasm, while at the same time feeling guilty for doing so.

After that, Michelle congratulates her. But Michelle herself still needs to pee, and now that Cassie is safe, she declares that Harmony will have to be the one to drink her piss too.

Michelle proceeds to pee into Harmony's mouth for the following minute, while taunting and mocking their friendship and how Cassie chose to sacrifice Harmony.

Cassie is left feeling guilty and Harmony is left humiliated again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous