Sorority Pledge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ashley said the last sentence a few of the girls looked shocked but quickly the shock evaporated as they thought about it as they all agreed that this was an easy challenge. Most of them wrongly assumed that the sisters would all be in their rooms so it would be really easy to find them, where as Ashley had told them not to make it too easy, to go into the kitchens, the laundry rooms, the party room, etc.

"In a few seconds you will hear a siren and that is when the challenge starts." Concluded Ashley.

The girls all looked around at each other in surprise at what they had heard in the past couple of minutes, but their thoughts were cut short after a few seconds as they heard the siren signal the start of the challenge.

Quickly all six girls got up and hurried up the stairs, although they all had the same target they took quite different approaches.

Lindsay figured that as she was the most physically fit that she could run to the upper floors of the house and find some of the sisters, she sprinted up to the top floor and started looking.

Amy thought it would be smart to go up to the first floor and find Britney, Cindy and Rebecca, the three of them would be sure to help her and that would mean she only had to find one other girl. Heather and Tiphany both went to opposite ends of the second floor to look for girls.

Harmony followed Amy up to the first floor but she went to the opposite end to look for Scarla. The blonde knocked on Scarla's door without answer, but as she was about to turn and go to search else where someone came up behind her and put their hands over her eyes, she heard a door open and before she could fight her assailant off she was shoved through the door she had heard open and it was slammed behind her. As she was shoved through the door the hands covering her eyes were removed and she could now see that she was in an empty bedroom.

Harmony didn't know why she had been pushed into this room, but she assumed it was to delay her in the current initiation task, but when she tried to leave and realised the door was locked from the outside she quickly started to panic. Harmony knew if she couldn't complete the challenge within an hour she would be kicked out of the house and her last chance to attend university would be gone.

Cassie didn't rush off like the others, she took a few seconds to consider how she might be able to win, she decided that she only had to find a couple of girls as Ashley and at least one of Michelle or Taylor would definitely be going into the meeting room once everyone had left as they would need to wait for the pledges to return.

Cassie decided that as everyone else had rushed off to all the obvious places she would try something a bit different. She hurried down the other set of stairs to the basement and went to the swimming pool that was down there, she was delighted when she saw two girls swimming and she was even more pleased when she recognised one of them as Scarla. She quickly asked both of them for permission to take their panties, which were in the changing room and shower area. Both said yes and she hurried and collected both pairs before rushing back up to the ground floor.

Cassie raced back down the other staircase into the meeting room, she smiled as she saw Ashley and Taylor were sat waiting and were the only people in the room.

Out of breath Cassie gasped out,

"Sister Ashley, please may I have your panties. Sister Taylor, please may I have your panties.",

Taylor smiled and slid her panties down, throwing them to Cassie. Ashley smiled teasingly at her for a few seconds and when she saw none of the rich girls were about to come down the stairs she also pulled down her panties, she held them out and Cassie darted forward and took them.

"Sister Ashley, I've completed the task!" Cassie smiled holding out the four pairs of panties excitedly.

"Okay, I know you've got mine and Taylor's, who's are the other two?" asked the sorority president,

"They are from Scarla and Liz, I found the two of them in the swimming pool and they said yes when I asked if I could take these." Cassie smiled in reply waving the panties out towards Ashley.

Taylor walked over to the intercom and dialled the number for the swimming pool, she asked Scarla and Liz to confirm that they had let Cassie take their knickers and after about ten seconds Scarla answered and confirmed both of them had.

Taylor walked over and hugged Cassie as Ashley said,

"Congratulations Cassie, you've won."

Taylor was delighted to see one of the poor girls earning their sisterhood, Taylor herself wasn't rich so she knew what Cassie had been through and was glad to see her succeed.

"I'm impressed at the intelligence you've shown Cassie, you were clearly the first to realise that we would be coming down here once you'd all left, which meant you only actually had to find two other girls where as the others are all looking for four each." Added Ashley.

3 or 4 minutes later Tiphany ran down the first few stairs closely followed by Heather, but when they noticed Cassie already sat there both girls stopped running and walked over to Ashley and Taylor.

They both presented their four pairs of panties to Ashley and confirmed who they had got them from. A few minutes later first Lindsay then Amy appeared with their four pairs, although neither was running as they both knew that they had taken too long to have finished first.

Half an hour after the challenge had started Harmony was still stuck in the room she had been pushed into, she had tried shouting for help but no one heard, she tried banging on the door but nothing happened, she was starting to think her chance of getting into the sorority was over and she knew that meant she would be out of the university.

All of a sudden the door opened and she saw Michelle looking in at her,

"Come out here," Michelle instructed the pledge,

Harmony stepped into the corridor and realised Michelle wasn't alone, to her shock Britney, Cindy and Rebecca all stood there smiling back at her. Michelle pressed the intercom and typed in some numbers, flicking on the loud speaker,

"Ashley, how many of the pledges have finished the challenge?" asked Michelle,

A few seconds later Ashley's voice came through the speaker,

"Everyone except Harmony.", replied the sorority president.

Michelle turned to Harmony,

"That means there are only 4 pairs of panties left available and you need them all," she explained,

"and guess who have them!" Cindy said laughingly

Harmony felt devastated, these four girls who had treated her so cruelly now had the power to have her thrown out of the sorority and therefore out of the university, she knew she would have to beg them to help her, what she didn't know was why they had set her up like this.

"In case you're wondering Michelle says if you fail we still get to play with you this afternoon before your skanky little ass is thrown out of here, so Cindy and I really don't care if you stay in or not!" taunted Rebecca with an evil smirk.

The truth was that both Cindy and Rebecca had far more they wanted to do to Harmony and see done to her than they could do in one afternoon, Michelle was enjoying the way Harmony was being treated and Britney was loving dominating and humiliating the blonde, so none of them really wanted to get rid of her, but she didn't know that!

"Don't worry, we'll give you the panties," Cindy smiled,

"but you'll have to earn them!" she laughed.

Harmony was glad she at least had a chance, but she was dreading finding out what she would have to do to satisfy these cruel girls.

"It's really simple, all you have to do to get the panties is to go down on each of us!" beamed Michelle,

Harmony sighed, but she knew she would do it, after licking out so many girls in the past few days another 4 didn't seem that big a deal, she didn't want to do it and she hated how much satisfaction Cindy and Rebecca were getting from this, but she had to get into the sorority.

Knowing time was running out Harmony decided to start with what she knew, so knowing what was expected of her she knelt down in front of Britney.

The red head had a big smile as she pulled down her knickers, lifted the front of her skirt and moved Harmony into position. The abused blonde knew what Britney liked and her tongue was soon deep in the big bottomed girl's snatch.

After about two minutes Britney squealed in delight as she came hard proudly coating Harmony's face with her juices. A few seconds later she released Harmony's face, picked up her panties and laughingly placed them over the top of Harmony's head. The blonde could feel the sticky crotch part of the underwear on her scalp, but as time was pressing she ignored it and crawled over to kneel between Michelle's thighs.

The sorority vice president had already removed her panties and without delay she pressed her crotch onto Harmony's face, but instead of settling over her mouth she started by rubbing her wetness across her victim's face. She had Harmony tilt her head back and she started to rub her pussy hard against the humiliated girl's chin and nose in turn until she was panting and very wet. Finally, after she felt she had used and humiliated Harmony enough, she pulled the blonde's mouth onto her pussy and squealed with pleasure as she felt the other girl's tongue enter her.

Less than a minute later Michelle reached her orgasm, she held Harmony's face still as she moved her pussy across it getting as much of her cum on the other girl's skin as possible. When she got her breathing back under control Michelle laughed as she looked at the mess Britney and her had made on Harmony's face. She picked up her panties and stretched them over the top of Britney's on the top of Harmony's head and she laughed again as she pushed Harmony and the cum covered blonde fell flat on her back.

"Wow you really are a slut Harmony!" laughed Cindy,

"Time to see if you lick pussy as well as everyone says you do!" taunted Rebecca as she squatted above the prone girl.

Harmony wanted to push Rebecca away, she wanted to kick her and run as far away from her and Cindy as possible, but she knew she couldn't, she knew she was about to lick the pussy of the girl she hated second most in the world and she knew when she finished she would have to do the same for the only person she hated more!

Rebecca smiled as her shaved pussy hovered above Harmony's face, she let out a sigh of pleasure and anticipation as she lowered her soaked snatch onto her enemy's face. Her moist twat was against Harmony's lips as her thighs closed in around the blonde's head.

Rebecca was in ecstasy as she said breathily,

"Lick me bitch!"

She hated herself for doing it but Harmony obeyed the black haired girl's instructions, she stuck out her tongue and immediately made the cruel girl moan just by running her tongue over the girl's outer lips.

Realising how turned on Rebecca was already Harmony thought she could end this quickly and thrust her tongue deep into her enemy's drenched pussy. She immediately disliked the way Rebecca tasted as she heard from above her,

"Oh yeh bitch, you like that don't you, you like the taste of my dirty cunt don't you! I haven't washed it for two days as I wanted it to taste as bad as possible when you had the privilege of servicing it!" gloated Rebecca as she panted and moaned.

Rebecca had enjoyed having her pussy licked several times in the past, but she had never had it done by a girl before. The rich girl was loving the feeling of Harmony's tongue inside her, she loved the fact that she was forcing a girl who hated her to do this and the fact that she knew it must have tasted gross made it all the more fun.

As Harmony's tongue moved around Rebecca's soaked slit trying to find the unwashed girl's clit Rebecca's moans became more intense. Harmony found Rebecca's clit and a few darts across it with her tongue had the dominant girl clamping her thighs so tight around Harmony's face that the cum covered girl couldn't breathe.

As Rebecca noisily squealed and cried out,

"Oh yeh! Oh yeh! Oh yeh! Oh! Oh! Ah Yeh! Oh yeh bitch swallow my delicious cum, savour the taste of my perfect pussy, OH YEH!",

She came hard, all over Harmony's face, she flooded the blonde girl's mouth with her juices and made sure to rub her dirty pussy all over Harmony's already sticky face.

As Rebecca fell back panting she released Harmony's face, the blonde franticly sucked in air as she had been close to passing out, as Cindy and Michelle sat and laughed at what they saw and how messy Harmony's face now was.

"Ah yeh that was fun!" panted Rebecca happily,

"you'll definitely be doing that again!" she taunted Harmony.

After a few seconds Rebecca dragged herself up, laughing as she saw Harmony's cum covered face. She picked up her panties and added them with more cruel laughter to the two other pairs already stretched over the top of Harmony's head.

Michelle enjoyed pointing out that they still had 15 minutes until Harmony had to be downstairs so Cindy didn't need to rush too much.

Hearing this Harmony's heart fell, after the horrible experience Rebecca had just put her through she had forgotten about Cindy, Cindy the girl she hated most in the world, Cindy the cruellest, nastiest, most vindictive person she had ever met, Cindy who hated her back, Cindy whose mercy she was now at!

Cindy stepped forward with a smile on her face, removing her panties and dropping them on the ground a couple of feet away from where Harmony lay.

With an evil smile Cindy stepped over Harmony, with one foot on either side of the laying girl, she licked her lips before turning to face the blonde girl's feet and squatting with her ass just a few inches above Harmony's face.

"As you know you only get my panties after you lick my cunt! The problem is I'm not sure I want to let you!" she giggled,

"you're going to have to persuade me, you can start by kissing my ass!" She said whilst looking through her own legs at Harmony's shocked face.

This was even worse than anything Harmony had been made to do so far, to be forced to do something as disgusting and humiliating as this for someone she hated so much was just awful, but she forced herself to do it.

As Cindy hovered over her smiling, Harmony lifted her head up and planted a kiss on the wicked girl's left ass cheek and then a couple of seconds later on her right one. When after a couple more seconds Cindy didn't remove her butt from in front of Harmony the tormented girl got the hint and closed her eyes as she again leant forward and to her utter disgust planted a long slow kiss right on Cindy's asshole.

As Harmony's head fell back, her eyes still closed, she heard Cindy break into laughter,

"Did you enjoy that bitch? Your natural place in the world is kissing the ass of superior women like me! Because I'm fabulous and your just trash!" Cindy laughed again.

"Now if you want the privilege of licking my pussy I want you to beg me for it!" at this not only Cindy laughed, the other girls joined in too.

Cindy was now stood above Harmony's breasts, feet either side of her, looking down at her smiling. Harmony shook her head in an attempt to clear her mind, she partially sat up leaning back on her elbows and managed to say,

"Cindy please can I lick your pussy?"

Cindy stepped away from her and replied,

"get lost you pathetic little cow, if you can't ask properly then there's no way I'm letting a pathetic skank like you anywhere near my gorgeous pussy."

Cindy turned away from Harmony, she was smiling and raised a finger to her lip signalling to the others not to let it slip that she was playing the cum covered blonde.

Harmony sat up in panic,

"Wait, Cindy please," she pleaded desperately,

Cindy turned back to face her,

"Cindy please may I have the privilege of using my worthless tongue to pleasure your beautiful pussy?" Harmony implored.

Cindy pretended to think about it for a couple of seconds before smiling like a cat that's cornered it's pray and saying,

"Well since you asked so nicely!",

She stepped over Harmony again before turning and whilst still smiling lowering herself on to the cum covered girl's face facing her feet.

She shuffled around a bit until Harmony's nose was right against her asshole and the abused girl's mouth was below her pussy.

"Now lick!" she purred.

Harmony stuck her tongue out and immediately came into contact with Cindy's wetness, instantly causing the girl on top to moan loudly. Harmony couldn't believe how wet Cindy was already and she felt relief for two reasons, that Cindy was so turned on that she would never be able to prolong this, as well as the fact that Cindy tasted okay. She had expected her to taste bad like Rebecca, but clearly Cindy hadn't gone with the unwashed torment that Rebecca had so enjoyed putting her through.

Cindy, like Rebecca, had never had her pussy licked by another girl, in fact she had never even had it done particularly well by a boy, so Harmony's skilled tongue combined with how turned on she was by both what she had done so far and what she was going to do after cumming meant she knew she wasn't going to last long.

As Harmony's tongue probed the depths of her tormentor's soaked snatch Cindy loudly moaned in pleasure whilst taunting Harmony the whole time,

"Oh yeh tongue that cunt bitch!"

"Oh your such a pro you little rug muncher!"

"Oh yeh, keep going you dirty little whore!"

"Ah that's good, I bet you've been dreaming of doing this since the first time you saw me you worthless dyke!" and so on.

Cindy squealed out even louder as Harmony's tongue found her clit and pushed hard on it, realising the girl on her face liked this Harmony darted her tongue in and out, each time thrusting it hard on to Cindy's nub.

After about a minute of doing this Harmony's thrusts were met with a scream as Cindy's legs clenched around the side of her head and her ass cheeks clenched around her nose as she came violently and very loudly on the prone girl's face.

After a few seconds Harmony started to feel short of air again and reached up and pulled on Cindy's leg, the dominant girl although still coming down from the biggest orgasm of her life realised the girl under her couldn't breathe, so she moved forward slightly allowing Harmony to breathe through her nose.

After a few seconds Cindy got her breath back and with a sigh of pleasure said,

"Wow that was amazing, looks like we've found a use for you Harmony!" she laughed.

"Actually make that 2 uses!" she laughed again.

Cindy lifted off of Harmony's face slightly, but instead of standing up she sat back down with her asshole back against Harmony's nose. The cruel blonde started to giggle before saying in a singsong voice,

"open wide!".

With a huge smile on her face Cindy gave a little moan before she gleefully started to pee. Harmony's view was blocked by her tormenter's ass on her face but she heard Cindy laugh as she felt her warm piss hit the back of her throat.

Cindy's laughing grew louder as her flow increased and Harmony had to swallow several times. After Harmony had swallowed 6 mouthfuls of the girl above her's piss before Cindy had finally finished. The other girl's applauded as the perverted girl ordered Harmony to lick her clean, before finally standing up, turning and looking down on the prone girl.

"This is how the world works Harmony, rich beautiful goddesses like me get what we want, when we want it! And pathetic penniless little tramps like you are simply here to be used by us in any way we see fit!" taunted Cindy before leaning back and letting fly a massive gob of spit right onto Harmony's face.

Rebecca also spat on Harmony's face before Cindy picked up her knickers and casually tossed them onto the humiliated pledge. All the girls laughed again before Michelle regained her composure and said,

1...345678