Sorority Pledge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly Tiphany squatted over Harmony's face planting her pussy on the now prone girl's mouth,

"Enjoy it you little slut!" she laughed.

For the umpteenth time that week Harmony's tongue entered another girl's snatch. Much like the first time Harmony had gone down on Tiphany the big breasted girl was very wet, which made it easier to get her panting with excitement. As Harmony teased the outer lips of the dominant girl she couldn't help thinking that at least both girls in this initiation tasted nice and were already a good way along when she started.

As Tiphany's excitement grew Harmony's tongue delved deeper and soon the delighted girl was almost shrieking with pleasure as Harmony's tongue found her clit. As she came loudly Tiphany made sure to rub herself all over Harmony's face coating the tormented girl with her juices.

As Tiphany hauled herself up a few seconds later she made sure to mock Harmony one more time,

"I bet you'll be dreaming about that for a month!" she gloated before spitting another big wad of spit on to the cum covered girl's face.

Harmony just lay dazed on the floor as Tiphany and Cassie were told to stand facing the sorority sisters.

Michelle went to Tiphany and Taylor to Cassie and they both pulled sorority robes over their pledge before Ashley put sorority medallions over each pledge's head.

Ashley announced first Cassie and then Tiphany were now members of Zeta Sigma Omega and this was met with rapturous applause from everyone except Harmony who was still flat on her back.

The 21 sorority sisters then came over and congratulated Cassie and Tiphany before making their way back upstairs. Harmony went to get up but Michelle had walked around behind her and when she tried to sit up Michelle used her foot to push her back down.

As the girls left a number of them followed Tiphany's example and spat on Harmony's face, the humiliated pledge didn't know some of their names but she did recognise Britney, the red head licked her lips before spitting on her and made a strange hand signal at Harmony as she left. Rachel the third year who had been looking after Harmony in the day before's task also spat on her and behind her Cindy and Rebecca walked over.

They spoke quietly so the other girls wouldn't hear, but Harmony heard every word,

"Isn't she pathetic, just lying there with her face covered in cum and spit!" joked Cindy,

Rebecca knelt down and looking right at Harmony said,

"I still haven't showered, you think kissing Tiphany's ass was bad, wait til you taste mine!!!".

Cindy laughed and spat on Harmony's face and Rebecca licked her lips,

"See you in the morning!", she taunted.

Rebecca stood, turned away, turned back to Harmony, blew her a mocking kiss and then laughing she leant in and spat right at Harmony's eyes.

Harmony managed to close her eyes in time but she felt the spit running over her eyelids as Rebecca walked away laughing.

She kept her eyes shut so she wouldn't have to see anyone else spitting on her. Only a couple more girls actually did this before she heard Ashley dismiss everyone else.

Harmony heard happy voices disappearing up the stairs but still just lay there with her eyes closed. After a few minutes Ashley stood over her and spoke,

"Wow you're a mess!" she laughed,

"come on, get up," she added and took Harmony's hand to help her up.

Ashley used a tissue to wipe the spit and cum away from Harmony's eyes, as she did this she continued to speak,

"you know I don't actually dislike you, don't get me wrong I'm not going to stop what the others do to you as I think it's funny and quite hot to watch, but I won't do anything to stop you earning your sisterhood." She explained.

Harmony was surprised that Ashley appeared to be reaching out to her. Ashley actually wanted to make sure Harmony felt she had at least some hope as she didn't want the abused girl quitting now, but she had been telling the truth when she said she wouldn't stop Harmony earning her sisterhood.

When she was satisfied that Harmony could open her eyes properly again she sent the potential pledge to wash her face before reporting to the party room.

Like the past three nights Harmony and the other remaining potential pledges served drinks to the sorority sisters in the party room. Less girls were there than in previous nights and most of those who were there left by ten as they knew there was a big sorority party scheduled the next evening. Cassie did stay until Taylor told everyone to go to bed at 10.30, the winner of the panties challenge enjoyed having Harmony serve her drinks and every time Harmony leant over and handed her another drink she got a little twinge of excitement from between her legs.

Ashley went to bed early and Taylor also went straight to bed after telling everyone else to go at 10.30. A few minutes after that the remaining 4 potentials finished tidying the party room and were sent to bed by Michelle.

The crueller of the sorority's vice presidents ordered Amy and Harmony to guest room 1 and Heather and Lindsay to guest room 2.

Harmony hurried into the bathroom as soon as she got to guest room 1 and when she was finished a smiling Amy was already laying in the middle of the bed. The petite blonde pointed to the side she wanted Harmony to sleep on and she watched the naked girl like a cat watching a canary every step she took to the bed.

A couple of minutes later a happy looking Michelle came in and Amy rolled on to her side in anticipation of what they both knew was about to happen.

Michelle ordered Harmony into position, shoving the taller blonde's head between Amy's ass cheeks as she harnessed her in place.

She had already done the same in the other room with Lindsay's face harnessed to Heather's ass. The taller girl was quickly repositioned and made to lick Heather to two deliberately slow orgasms before the blonde fell asleep with the dark haired girl's face below her pussy.

In guest room 1 as soon as Michelle left Harmony was quickly repositioned too, she was expecting to be ordered to start licking but Amy paused for a second,

"Oh damn, I forgot to go to the bathroom!" she said mockingly,

"I hope you're thirsty!" she laughed as she pried Harmony's mouth open with her fingers.

Amy was in ecstasy as she started to pee, she had been desperate to do this ever since she saw Britney do it nearly two days ago and she loved the feeling of power, of domination, of how humiliating she knew it was for Harmony as the taller girl swallowed mouthful after mouthful of her piss.

To Amy's disappointment the flow eventually stopped and she ordered a relieved Harmony to lick her clean. Amy had clearly needed to pee for some time as she had filled Harmony's mouth nearly ten times before she had finally dried up.

A thrilled Amy lay back on the bed and relaxed as she set Harmony's tongue to work on her pussy. She was in heaven as the talented tongue of the pretty taller girl drove her to three orgasms before she rolled over, repositioned Harmony's face in her ass crack and fell into a warm, comfortable, restful sleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

To be continued, sorry for slowness of publishing part two. There will be at least one maybe two further parts. I currently have at least four potential endings for this story, so ideas and suggestions are very welcome.

* * * * * * * * * *

As always I love all your comments and suggestions, I'd particularly like to hear from other girls with comments, suggestions, requests and idea's.

Love and licks, Lucy X X X X X X

1...345678