Sorority Pledge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle watched what they were doing in the vehicle's mirrors and laughed at Harmony's yelps and moans. Britney taunted Harmony and urged her friends on and Lindsay sat quietly just glad that it wasn't her suffering this mean treatment. Too soon for most of the girls they arrived back at the house and Amy and Tiphany removed their hands from Harmony's breasts. As they needed to hurry Michelle said everyone had to help bring Britney's stuff in, although the heaviest stuff was of course allocated to Lindsay and Harmony.

As Britney liked the way Cindy and Rebecca acted she chose a room at the end of the corridor which was next to Cindy's room and one along from Rebecca's. The way the floor was divided there were two sets of 5 rooms, turning left at the entrance to this floor was room 1, then 2, the end of the corridor was 3, then going back across were 4 and 5. The same applied on the other side of the corridor, so Rebecca had room 1, Cindy 2, Britney 3 and Scarla as far from them as possible was in 7.

It was already 7.05 when the potentials were sent to get undressed back into their robes and sandals and Michelle used the intercom to have Cassie bring up two plates of food for Britney and herself. About 20 minutes later Cindy and Rebecca joined the girls and helped a happy Britney decide what to do to Harmony during her initiation.

The potentials then went into the party room and ate and at 7.40 Ashley approached Harmony to deliver the news the abused pledge had both expected and dreaded, that she would be used in Britney's initiation ceremony. After she had been forced to drink Cindy and Rebecca's piss in that first ceremony she had dreaded being involved in another girl's initiation again, but she had been pretty much certain Britney would choose her. Knowing how kinky Britney was she could only imagine what nasty thing she would be made to do this time.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 13: Britney's Initiation

At five to eight Ashley led Harmony down to the meeting room, she had instructed the remaining 5 potentials to wash up all the plates, glasses and cutlery from dinner and prepare the party room as they had done the past two nights.

The meeting room was set out in the same way as when Harmony had been there for Cindy and Rebecca's initiation. The sisters were sat on a row of pink chairs along one side, Harmony was on a single white chair against the back wall, there was a single green chair directly opposite her which she remembered was for the girl being initiated and there were 3 gold chairs for Ashley, Michelle and Taylor just to the side of the green chair.

When she first entered the room she noticed that Britney and Michelle hadn't arrived yet and as she continued to look around she noticed that Scarla had returned from her surfing trip but Cindy and Rebecca were also not there yet.

As she thought this she wondered where they were as everyone else seemed to be ready, she was disappointed when 30 seconds later Cindy and Rebecca appeared at the top of the stairs and walked down followed by Britney. Michelle was with them and she paused at the top of the stairs locking the door before following the other girls down into the room and taking her seat.

"It is my pleasure to welcome you all to the initiation of Britney into Zeta Sigma Omega." Ashley announced with a smile.

This was met with cheers and applause from the 20 girls on the pink chairs,

"It is a great honour for any girl to join this sorority and from now on I ask you not to cheer until Britney receives her sorority medallion." She said more seriously.

"This initiation involves 3 tasks which both girls must complete to become a sister. We will start with part one where Britney will read out the Zeta Sigma Omega pledge."

Harmony found herself thinking this all sounded almost identical to the previous initiation she had been a part of, but she quickly realised that it must be a set script that they presumably followed for all initiations.

As Harmony focused again on what was going on around her she heard Britney reciting the pledge document and when she finished Ashley asked her to stand and repeat after her,

"I Britney, pledge to obey the rules of the Dolphin Creek chapter of Zeta Sigma Omega, I pledge to live by the values of the sorority and to honour my fellow sisters. Lastly I pledge to follow all instruction given by the President or Vice Presidents of the Dolphin Creek chapter."

Once Britney had done this Ashley spoke again,

"Congratulations, you've passed the first test, now on to the fun stuff!" She smiled

"The second test is to demonstrate both that you will obey your sorority president and follow the rules of this chapter, please stand." Instructed Ashley.

Ashley walked over to the naked Britney, she looked the red head over, she admired the tattoo of a butterfly on the girl's hip, she thought that naked her big bum was more evident and that it looked good on her.

The sorority president stepped forward taking the nipples of Britney's 34B breasts between her fingers, she gently rolled the sensitive nipples between her fingers before leaning in and hungrily kissing her. Britney's lips parted to welcome Ashley's probing tongue and her own tongue thrust deep into Ashley's waiting mouth. Their tongues entwined as they savoured the taste and softness of each other. Eventually Ashley reluctantly broke the kiss as both girls sighed in pleasure.

As they parted both girls had big smiles on their faces and Ashley announced happily,

"That was very good, you've definitely passed part 2!".

"Okay, now for the final stage. Harmony please take off your robe, sandals and name tag and come forward." Ashley instructed.

Harmony removed the few things she had been wearing and walked over to stand a couple of feet in front of Britney. Again Harmony was very aware that she was now stood completely naked with 23 sets of eyes focused on her.

"Lie flat on your back on the floor!" ordered a broadly smiling Britney,

When Harmony was in position Britney reached down grabbing her ankles and pulling her around so that her feet pointed towards the girls on the pink chairs. When Britney moved around to her side Harmony realised the direction she was now facing in and blushed bright red when she realised 20 girls now had a full view of her pussy.

After a couple of seconds Britney stepped over her and stood with one foot on either side of her body, she moved forward and stood directly over Harmony's face, this meant the laying girl had a direct view up at Britney's clearly wet pussy.

For a few seconds Britney just stood there smiling down at a clearly embarrassed Harmony, her kiss with Ashley had got her very turned on and she was loving this situation, she felt Harmony was hers to use whenever and where ever she wanted and she intended to use this opportunity to not only get an orgasm but also to symbolically mark her territory.

The red head turned to face the girls on the pink chairs and slowly, theatrically, lowered herself down onto Harmony's face. She wiggled around until she had the blonde girl's nose right up against her asshole and her pussy right over her mouth, before saying loudly and happily,

"You know what I want!"

It was obvious what was expected and Harmony had been forced to pleasure Britney several times now so she had a good idea of what the kinky red head liked. She stuck out her tongue and softly ran it around Britney's outer lips immediately eliciting a loud moan, she repeated this several more times before slipping her tongue inside the big bottomed girl's now very wet snatch.

Harmony licked and sucked at Britney's slick pussy swallowing the red head's juices as she caused the girl to pant and loudly moan. When she felt she had got Britney near the edge she found the girl's clit and gently bit on it causing the girl on her face to cry out in ecstasy, she ran her tongue fast over her clit several times, she flicked and licked and sucked on the nub and as Britney was writhing on her face she ran her tongue over her clit fast and hard over and over again until the red head shrieked in delight as she thrust her pussy down hard, clamped her thighs to the sides of Harmony's face and had the biggest orgasm of her life.

Although they knew they weren't supposed to react yet the sorority sisters were so impressed by what they had seen a few of them started to clap and cheer and soon Britney was getting a standing ovation, even Ashley, Taylor and Michelle applauded.

Harmony again felt humiliated that she had been used as nothing more than a human sex toy in front of all those girls, but she did at least think it was now over.

As Britney came down from the immense high she had experienced she unclamped her thighs and sat back again. Harmony thought the red head was about to climb off her but then she felt warmth on her nose followed by a familiar and revolting smell. Britney had wanted to loudly fart on Harmony's face at this point to further humiliate the girl, but all she could force out was a small quiet one, it still smelt awful to Harmony though.

"Ah, that was good!" Britney said loudly,

She climbed off Harmony's face but instead of getting up she squatted over her face with her pussy just above Harmony's mouth, the blonde had a suspicion she knew what was about to happen, Britney used her fingers to pull her victim's lips apart with a giggle.

When Britney was convinced Harmony's mouth was wide enough open she laughed out loud and Harmony saw her muscles tense and a split second later a slow trickle of yellow liquid started to flow into Harmony's unwilling mouth.

Britney laughed again as she pissed into Harmony's mouth,

"Oh yeh slut, drink it down, swallow my piss!" she taunted.

Harmony couldn't believe this was happening again, she swallowed 5 mouthfuls of Britney's revolting piss before the cruel red head's flow finally stopped. She insisted Harmony licked her clean before she at last stood up and moved a few steps away from the dazed pledge.

Ashley stepped over Harmony and embraced Britney warmly, before stepping to the red head's side, looking towards the sorority sisters and saying,

"Britney, you have completed all three initiation tasks, you stated your pledge, showed your obedience to the sorority and you showed you are a strong powerful woman. So it is my pleasure to declare that you are now officially a sister of Zeta Sigma Omega." Ashley stated happily.

The sorority president directed Britney to stand facing the sorority sisters, Michelle handed her her sorority robe which she pulled on, before Ashley walked and stood behind her. She placed a sorority medallion around the red head's neck and the sisters all stood, loudly cheering and applauding their newest member.

Ashley, Michelle, Cindy and Rebecca were the most excited that Britney had earned her sisterhood as they all loved how kinky she was.

In turn each of the sisters stepped forward and hugged and congratulated Britney, of course Cindy and Rebecca were first in line and each girl after hugging the newest sister went up to the party room.

Once Britney had been congratulated by all 20 girls Taylor took her by the hand and led her upstairs to join the others in the party room. This left Harmony alone with Ashley and Michelle in the meeting room.

"I think people will notice if I don't go up now, but I think we could spare you for 10 minutes," smiled Ashley,

"fancy trying out our little slut?" she asked Michelle,

"Oh yeh!" replied the delighted vice president.

As Ashley hurried upstairs Michelle ordered a still naked Harmony to kneel in front of the gold chair the sorority vice president had occupied during the initiation ceremony.

Quickly Michelle removed her panties and sat on the chair, she spread her legs and almost immediately pulled Harmony's face forward on to her waiting pussy. Harmony was getting to know what to expect now and again she started by licking the outer lips of Michelle's moist slit.

"We don't have time for that, get to the main event!" laughed a happy Michelle moaning slightly,

Harmony was slightly startled at this new instruction, the fact that a girl would be making her do this against her will and would actually be arrogant enough to tell her she wasn't doing it fast enough just heaped further humiliation on her.

Harmony quickly dove her tongue deep inside Michelle making the tall blonde loudly moan and cry out in pleasure, she realised that Michelle was already extremely wet and that she didn't taste as nice as Britney or Amy.

Harmony was tired and was getting absolutely nothing from this as she didn't find anything about Michelle attractive, so she rapidly found the mean girl's clit and a couple of minutes of flicking and massaging it with her tongue was enough to push Michelle over the edge.

As Michelle came she clamped her thighs around the sides of Harmony's face, she leant back in the chair crying out loudly as her pussy erupted with pleasure and her juices coated Harmony's already sticky face.

"Ah yeh! Ah yeh! That was amazing! the other girls were right, you lick pussy like an absolute pro!" laughed a delighted Michelle.

As she released Harmony's head, letting her slump to the floor at her feet, Michelle couldn't help but gloat a little more,

"Don't worry slut, I haven't got time to play with you again now, but I know to a little tramp like you my pussy must taste like heaven, so I'll make sure your tongue gets plenty more chances to visit it!" she laughed again.

After resting for a few seconds to get her breath back Michelle told Harmony to put her robe, name badge and sandals back on. Once dressed she was told to go and wash her face clean and brush her teeth before heading to the party room to serve drinks etc with the other potential pledges.

Michelle followed Harmony upstairs and before she went to the party room she went to the president's office and updated the list they had made that morning of all the things they had made the potentials do. She also logged on to the computer in the office and ordered a large white board from the University stores.

When Michelle finally got to the party room she went over and hugged Ashley, she thanked her for letting her use Harmony and explained why she had taken longer than the now clean faced pledge to get there.

Until 10 o'clock nothing much happened, Harmony heard several conversations about nasty things various sorority sisters hoped to make her do, some of these conversations were deliberately held right in front of her, some she just happened to hear, but all of them made her blush and further emphasised why she needed to earn her sisterhood as soon as possible.

Just after ten Ashley used a wine bottle to bang on the table and get everyone's attention,

"For those of you who've lost track today's Wednesday," she started,

"tomorrow we will be having two initiations as we need to be down to four potential pledges for Friday." All 6 potentials smiled at hearing they had two chances tomorrow,

Ashley continued,

"Speaking of Friday we have a special event on the Friday of pledge week every year, all of you second and third years know about this and feel free to tell Cindy, Rebecca, Scarla and Britney, but nobody is allowed to tell the potential pledges. For those of you who are still hoping to earn your place in this sorority your time is running out, by the end of Friday there will be two of you left as potentials and at that point we do have the option to get rid of you and give the reserves a chance to earn sisterhood, so I advise you to do everything you can to try and get in during the next two days." Explained Ashley seriously.

Once she had finished Ashley let everyone go back to talking and drinking, she decided that the potentials would be leaving by 11pm that night as they needed to get a decent amount of sleep as the next two days would be very draining for some of them.

Just after 11 Ashley had the potentials take out all the empty bottles and put all the used glasses in the dish washer, before serving drinks to anyone who wasn't going to bed that early. Then she whispered some instructions to Michelle and told the pledges to follow the vice president.

Michelle led the 6 pledges to their rooms before stopping outside guest room 1,

"Girls we have a change of sleeping arrangements, in guest room 1 we will have Amy, Cassie, Harmony and Tiphany and in guest room 2 it will be Heather and Lindsay. I want all of you in bed in 10 minutes, normal rules apply, I'll be in to check on you in ten." She called the last part back to the girls as she walked off.

Harmony rushed in and for once was first to the bathroom, she had done this deliberately thinking that if she was first into bed she would at least be able to choose where she slept.

When Michelle returned she went to guest room 2 first as it would be the least interesting of the two, she hurriedly ordered Lindsay to move down the bed and for the first time Heather got to enjoy one of the head trapping harnesses as Lindsay's face was positioned between her ass cheeks.

The harness had a belt like part, this had a small clip to strap it on. The belt had an S shaped grooved part on each side and a hood like part with straps below each ear. When the hood was over the victim's head it didn't cover their eyes, ears or the sides of their face, but because of where the straps were positioned it was impossible once the belt was done up for them to escape. The S Shaped groove allowed the girl wearing the belt to move the clips that attached the hood to the harness and reposition the victim either below her pussy or with her face between her ass cheeks.

As Heather had only been on the receiving end of one of these harnesses and never the one in control Michelle made sure to show her how it worked so that she could reposition the tall girl to under her pussy and back to between her ass cheeks.

Once both Michelle and Heather were satisfied the shorter girl knew how the harness worked the sorority vice president put the covers over the two girls teasingly patting Lindsay on the head and saying,

"sleep well!" with an evil little laugh.

When Michelle entered guest room 1 all 4 girls were in bed, the covers were over them and when Michelle pulled them back she saw that as ordered they were all naked. The girls were almost in two pairs, Harmony and Cassie were huddled together on one side of the bed taking up about a quarter of the space and Amy and Tiphany lay facing each other taking up the other three quarters of the bed.

Harmony was hoping that if her and Cassie huddled up maybe Michelle might be kind, might leave them be, or maybe she'd decide to do something different and harness one of them to the other. Harmony didn't want to be harnessed to anyone, but she knew that if it was her and Cassie whoever was on top wouldn't be cruel to the other. As Cassie had climbed into bed Harmony had whispered this to her and both girls agreed that it made sense.

As Michelle lifted the covers all the girls moved to lie on their backs and Cassie and Harmony, who had been holding hands, let go of each other.

"Seems you've already paired up!" said the sorority vice president, causing a flash of panic in Amy and Tiphany's eyes as they each wanted to use one of the poor girls,

"Unfortunately for you I don't like your pairs!" she shot Amy and Tiphany a smile before continuing,

"Cassie off the bed!" she waited until Cassie was stood by the bed before continuing,

"Walk around to the other side and get in by Amy, Amy and Tiphany move over a bit towards Harmony so that there's room for her." Michelle continued,

Cassie was ordered to have her head at the shorter girl's waist height and she wasn't shocked when her face was shoved between Amy's ass cheeks and the harness clipped in place to leave her helpless to escape.

123456...8