Sorority Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

and before the shocked girls had chance to react Rebecca equally smugly stood and said,

"I'm Rebecca and I raised $15,000 too, like Cindy all I did was ask my Daddy for the money."

Everyone except Michelle looked shocked, had she known this was going to happen Harmony wondered. Cindy stood back up next to Rebecca as the sisters started to clap, then cheer the two winning girls.

When the cheers finally died down Ashley spoke,

"Well done Cindy and Rebecca, by the end of today you will be initiated members of Zeta Sigma Omega."

The sisters cheered again, as Cindy and Rebecca embraced each other in a long hug, whilst the other potential pledges, especially Harmony and Tiphany, who had led with two girls left to go, looked downcast.

Michelle waited until the applause died down,

"Between this year's pledges they have raised a massive $32682. This should be enough to ensure we have a fully stocked bar all year!"

This elicited the biggest cheer of the day from the sisters.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 7: First night in the sorority house

"Girls it's 6.15 now, we will be initiating Cindy and Rebecca at 9 and we have lots to do before then. Firstly you will be going outside the house, which will be a rare occurrence for you in the next few days. Michelle's group will be going to Rebecca's room in the halls of residence and helping move all her stuff into Rebecca's new room here. Taylor's group will be going to Cindy's room for the same reason." When you get back from doing that you will assemble in the party room, okay go." Ashley told the remaining 8 potential pledges.

The girls quickly divided into their two groups,

"Taylor, I get to take one of your group as I'm down to three," Said Michelle,

"Actually I think we'll re-draw the groups now as they're such uneven sizes." Ashley interrupted

She quickly took the 8 remaining girls name badges and put them into her purse, she drew them out one by one to reveal the new groups. Harmony was gutted when she heard Scarla was in the opposite group to her but she did manage to hide her reaction. Michelle also hid her disappointment when she learned that the two girls she really wanted to torment, Harmony and Lindsay weren't in her group.

Instead Michelle now had Cassie, Heather, Scarla and Tiphany where as Taylor had Amy, Britney, Harmony and Lindsay.

The girls got their name badges back and the two groups quickly hurried off. Cindy really enjoyed getting to order around the potential pledges especially Harmony. She insisted that Harmony and Lindsay carried all the heavy stuff and she even made Harmony crawl under the bed to check nothing had fallen under there.

In the other group things were pretty similar, Rebecca and Michelle sat on the bed talking as Rebecca made Cassie and Heather do all the heavy lifting.

Cindy came in to check how things were going in Rebecca's room, she had Michelle and Rebecca step out into the hall way. Cindy and Rebecca told Michelle about their history with Harmony, as Michelle shared their view that they should make the poor girls do the most work and let the rich girls have an easy life, the three of them already realised they would get on very well.

They spent about 10 minutes discussing various nasty things to do to Harmony and settled on a brilliant idea. Michelle told them that for that evening only Ashley, Michelle and Taylor would be allowed to order the potential pledges around, but she said she would arrange what they had discussed and she would bring Cindy and Rebecca along to watch. The three girls hi-fived each other and went back to moving Cindy and Rebecca's stuff to the sorority house.

By 7.30 everything was moved in to Cindy and Rebecca's new rooms on the first floor of the house. As they were the first first year's to earn sisterhood all the rooms on their floor were free so they had complete choice of which rooms they wanted, so they had chosen two rooms next to each other.

Michelle and Taylor led the potential pledges back down to the party room. Ashley then sent Michelle back upstairs to Cindy and Rebecca to prepare them for their initiation.

Ashley explained to the 8 potentials that it was now time to prepare them. To start they were all ordered to strip and place their clothing in the bag that had been left on each of their seats. The bags were handed to Taylor who put them in storage. As Taylor took the bags she handed them each a new bag. This bag contained soap, shampoo, a tooth brush and tooth paste, a flannel, deodorant, a large towel, a pair of open towed sandals and several identical robes.

Ashley reminded the pledges that all they were permitted to wear until either qualifying or being eliminated was a robe and open towed sandals as well of course as their name badge. The girls were each told to put on their new uniform.

To Harmony's surprise the sandals were the correct size, as she pulled on the robe she realised that it was quite loose fitting, it was quite long, it covered down to her knees but she thought it would be very easy for someone to look down her top if they wanted to. The robes were light pink and had the Zeta Sigma Omega logo across the chest.

Ashley then inspected each girl, checking the robes looked as they were supposed to and were all nice and loose fitting. She told the girls that they were to wear a clean robe every day and that they would be eliminated if they failed to keep themselves presentable by cleaning themselves and washing their hair daily.

Taylor then handed each girl a bucket, a razor and shaving cream.

Ashley walked along the row of girls and instructed some to shave their legs, some to shave their pubic hair and some to shave both. First though she had Britney come to the front and Taylor lifted up her robe so her pussy was exposed.

"You see this," Ashley pointed to Britney's pussy hair,

"That's what you all need to have unless you are shaved clean down there." She explained.

Britney had most of her pubes shaved clean except for what could almost be described as a landing strip of short red hair in sort of a rectangle above her pussy.

Every girl was told to shave something, those whose pussy's were acceptable already as it happened all had at least a tiny bit of stubble showing on their legs. Harmony, who had shaved her legs that morning was one of those who did have to shave their pubes, she opted to shave it all off. She noticed the other girls seemed to vary between which one of the two allowable styles they chose.

When they all thought they were finished Ashley told them each to pair up with the girl to their left and check that girl's legs and pussy were shaved properly. Harmony was paired with Lindsay, Harmony was told to go first out of her pair, she knelt in front of Lindsay and looked very closely at the taller girls legs, gently running her fingers over them. She was sure Lindsay's legs were okay. Harmony looked up nervously at Lindsay, she didn't want to look at this girl's pussy, she had never done anything like this before, she had never been up so close to another girl's crotch.

As she knelt their Ashley came up behind Harmony and in one quick motion used one hand to lift Lindsay's robe and the other to push Harmony's head forward to right in front of Lindsay's pussy.

"Like the view!" laughed Ashley,

"What about you Lindsay, do you like having a girl's head so close to your pussy?" a still laughing Ashley teased,

"well look at that pussy, has she shaved okay?" a smiling Ashley asked,

After a few more seconds Ashley let Harmony pull her head back. Harmony agreed that Lindsay was properly shaved. Lindsay was then told to check Harmony and this time Ashley left her too it, assuming she'd know what to do after seeing what Harmony did. Lindsay spent a lot less time looking between Harmony's legs than the blonde had spent between hers and quickly agreed Harmony was finished shaving.

This was the latest thing to happen during this day that Harmony found disturbing, she had started by being stripped naked in front of all those other girls and groped and prodded by Ashley, Michelle and Taylor. Then she had been naked again as Jenny had groped her even more and examined her body really close up and now she had had her face inches from Lindsay's pussy.

When Ashley was happy that they had all finished she sent them all to the shower room down in the basement to rinse off their legs and pussy's to make sure all the shaving cream and any loose hairs were washed away.

When they returned to the party room they were told to put their razors and shaving cream into the bags they had been given and that it was a sorority requirement for all pledges and even sorority sisters to keep their pubic hair in that style and their legs and arm pits shaved.

The girls were then told to pick up their bags and they would be shown to their rooms.

As they reached the corridor with the two guest rooms in it that the girls would stay in whilst they pledged Ashley told Michelle's group to follow her and the others to follow Taylor.

As Taylor opened the door to guest room 1 she turned on the light. The girls followed her inside and she told them to stand just inside the room and listen to her.

Taylor started by standing on the big king sized bed and reminding the girls that all four of them would be sharing this bed. They were looking straight at her when she said this with a smile as the head of the bed was directly opposite the door.

Taylor joked that they should be glad they had Amy, the shortest pledge in their group, but then again they also had Lindsay the tallest girl. She reminded them that they would all have to sleep naked too. She told them they would each get somewhere to keep their bag, for Amy it was near the bed, on the floor under the window, for Britney it was on the table that was on the other side of the bed. For Harmony it was in the wardrobe that was to the left of the door and for Lindsay it was on the shelf that was high above the table that Britney's bag was on.

As Taylor ushered them further into the room the girls saw that the window was on the wall to the right of the bed. About a foot from the bottom of the bed and on the right side of the room there was a door which led to the bathroom. Taylor walked into the bathroom and directed the girls to stand in its doorway, inside Taylor pointed to where the toilet, the sink, the bath and the shower were. The shower was in a separate cubical to the bath which meant both could be used at the same time.

When Taylor had finished showing them around the room they went back into the corridor just as Michelle's group came out of guest room 2 which was just across the corridor. Ashley told the girls to hurry into the party room and whispered something in Taylor's ear, Harmony didn't hear what Taylor had been told but her group leader hurried off upstairs.

Ashley informed the girls that Cindy and Rebecca's initiation ceremony would start soon, that ceremony would be followed by a small party in the party room and the 8 potential pledges would act as waitresses for this party.

They were told to set various tables out in the room and were checked on their abilities to poor drinks from behind the bar area.

Taylor returned and handed Ashley a piece of paper, Ashley read it and then loudly clapped her hands three times signalling for the girls to stop what they were doing and listen,

"Well it appears Harmony will be the only one of you potential pledges involved in tonight's initiation ceremony, both girls chose you Harmony." She looked straight at Harmony as she said this last bit.

"The rest of you girls continue getting things ready and when the sisters come in start serving them drinks." Ashley instructed.

Ashley and Taylor led Harmony down to the meeting room. As they entered Harmony looked around, the 17 pink chairs by the far wall had an extra two now, presumably for Cindy and Rebecca, the 3 gold chairs had moved over slightly and although they were by the same wall they now faced the pink chairs. In between the pink and gold chairs, in full view of everyone the were 2 green chairs next to each other and one white chair which was opposite them but right back against the far wall.

Ashley instructed Harmony to sit on this white chair and reminded her to do exactly as instructed without hesitation or she would be instantly eliminated.

The 17 ordinary sisters were already on the pink chairs and Ashley and Taylor took their seats on the gold chairs, Michelle soon joined them followed by a naked Cindy and Rebecca.

Cindy and Rebecca were told to sit on the green chairs as Michelle went back up the stairs and locked the door that led to the basement. As Michelle returned down the stairs to her seat Cindy and Rebecca noticed Harmony, they nudged each other whispering excitedly. They both turned and looked straight at her smiling broadly, almost mockingly.

Ashley stood

"It is my pleasure to welcome you all to the initiation of Cindy and Rebecca into Zeta Sigma Omega." Ashley announced with a smile.

The girls on the pink chairs cheered Ashley. When the cheering stopped Ashley spoke again,

"It is a great honour for any girl to join this sorority and from now on I ask you not to cheer until each girl receives their sorority medallion." She said more seriously.

"This initiation involves 3 tasks which both girls must complete to become a sister. We will start with part one where each girl will read out the Zeta Sigma Omega pledge."

Cindy stood first and read out the pledge document, it took about 90 seconds, then Rebecca stood and did the same. Then Ashley asked them to both stand and repeat after her,

"I Cindy/Rebecca, pledge to obey the rules of the Dolphin Creek chapter of Zeta Sigma Omega, I pledge to live by the values of the sorority and to honour my fellow sisters. Lastly I pledge to follow all instruction given by the President or Vice Presidents of the Dolphin Creek chapter."

Both girls did this a line at a time one after another. Once they had done this Ashley told them both to sit down again.

"Congratulations, you've both passed the first test, now on to the fun parts," She smiled

"The second test is to demonstrate both that you will obey your sorority president and follow the rules of this chapter. Both of you please stand." Ashley instructed them.

Ashley walked slowly over to Cindy, she stood in front of the beautiful blonde and looked her naked body up and down, she took a step forward and leant in to Cindy and their lips met passionately. Ashley held the girl's head in her hands as their tongues explored each others mouths hungrily.

Ashley eventually broke the kiss, she smiled happily at Cindy, licked her lips and moved across to stand in front of Rebecca.

She looked her over like she had Cindy, gazing excitedly at the black haired girl's gorgeous naked body. Again she stepped forward, this time she took the girl's head in her hands and pulled Rebecca in towards her. Their lips met and Ashley's tongue parted Rebecca's lips and met the 18 year olds tongue as it surged towards her. This kiss was if anything even longer than the first. Again Ashley broke the kiss with a smile and a lick of her lips.

Ashley walked back and stood in front of her chair,

"Well you definitely passed stage 2!" Ashley smiled.

"Okay, now for the final stage. Harmony please come forward." Ashley said,

As Harmony walked towards Cindy and Rebecca the two had huge smiles on their faces, Harmony didn't know what was about to happen but she knew if Cindy and Rebecca were this happy about it then it wasn't going to be good. As she stood in front of these two girls she hated she was aware that everyone was watching her.

Taylor and Ashley walked around behind Harmony and lifted her robe off over her head. She was now stood there naked with every eye in the room focused on her.

"Kneel," Cindy ordered her smugly,

As the naked Harmony knelt in front of Cindy and Rebecca she was dreading whatever was about to happen,

"Crawl over and kneel right in front of me," Cindy ordered her.

Harmony found this so embarrassing, she only had to crawl a couple of metres to Cindy's feet but she still couldn't believe they were making her do this. As Cindy looked down on her she gave a cruel laugh,

As Harmony knelt there right in front of Cindy she could clearly see right between this bitches legs, she could see Cindy's pussy and it was obviously very wet, she couldn't believe that treating her like this was making this horrible girl so excited.

As Harmony thought this Cindy beckoned her to shuffle forward, Harmony's head was now between Cindy's knees, Cindy used her hands to reposition Harmony's face right below her pussy. Everyone in the room held their breath, waiting to see what Cindy was going to do next.

"Open your mouth," Cindy commanded in an almost singsong voice.

As Harmony opened her mouth Cindy smiled down at her, she knew she had Harmony exactly where she wanted her, exactly where she belonged and now she was going to use her the way a useless moneyless commoner deserved to be used.

Harmony closed her eyes, seeing this Cindy laughed again. After a couple of seconds Harmony felt liquid slowly start to pour into her mouth, she opened her eyes and saw to her horror that a now rapid stream of yellow liquid was coming out of Cindy straight into her mouth,

"Swallow it, swallow it all, drink my piss, oh yeh, swallow every drop!" Cooed an ecstatic Cindy.

A shocked Harmony remembered what would happen if she disobeyed so she forced herself to swallow the vile liquid. Cindy kept peeing for what seemed like ages to Harmony and the blonde had to swallow six or seven times before Cindy had finally finished.

"Ah yeh, that was incredible!" Cindy exclaimed with delight,

She grabbed Harmony's hair and pulled her face into her crotch, she wiped the last few drops of pee from her pussy all over Harmony's face. She even rubbed Harmony's nose in her still moist pussy.

Michelle came over and grabbed Harmony's hair and led her on her hands and knees over to Rebecca. Michelle positioned her between Rebecca's thighs and Rebecca then moved her head to right below her pussy. All the humiliated Harmony could think at this point was "Please not again".

"My turn" gloated Rebecca as she made Harmony open her mouth.

After a few seconds Rebecca started to piss in to Harmony's mouth too. Harmony couldn't believe this was happening to her, two girls, both of whom she hated, got to piss in her mouth and there was absolutely nothing she could do about it.

She tried to distract herself from what was happening but she couldn't, she thought at least Rebecca's piss tasted a tiny bit less disgusting than Cindy's but it was still awful. She kept having to remind herself to swallow to avoid spilling the fowl liquid. Thankfully for Harmony Rebecca finished slightly quicker than Cindy but Harmony still had to swallow five mouthfuls of Rebecca's revolting piss.

Rebecca followed Cindy's example and wiped herself all over Harmony's face. Taylor and Michelle then came over and grabbed Harmony by the arms and led her back to her chair on the other side of the room.

As Harmony returned to her senses she saw Ashley standing in front of Cindy and Rebecca who were each pulling on Zeta Sigma Omega robes.

"Cindy and Rebecca, you have each completed all three initiation tasks, you stated your pledge, showed your obedience to the sorority and you showed you are strong powerful women. So it is my pleasure to declare that you are now official sisters of Zeta Sigma Omega." Ashley stated proudly.

Each girl stood and faced the sorority sisters, Ashley, Michelle and Taylor came around behind them and Ashley placed their sorority medallions around their necks. This elicited a standing ovation from the girls on the pink chairs and massive smiles from Cindy and Rebecca.

123456...9