Sorority Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Amy and Tiphany moved off her Harmony thought she would now at least get a bit of a break, but she was mistaken. Britney, who had now finished the bottle of water Michelle had instructed her to drink, quickly moved over Harmony, as to her side Amy and Tiphany hi-fived and hugged each other, before sitting down to watch whatever Britney was going to do.

Everyone except Michelle, including Harmony, was expecting Britney to order the bound girl to lick her pussy and as she positioned her crotch over Harmony's mouth their suspicions seemed to be correct.

"Open wide," instructed Britney teasingly,

Britney planted her pussy right on Harmony's mouth, but before the pinned girl could stick out her tongue the red head let out a small moan and a gentle stream of her piss started to flow into Harmony's mouth.

"Oh yes, drink it, swallow it, swallow my piss!" Britney cried out in delight as she pissed harder into her unwilling slut's mouth.

Harmony swallowed mouthful after mouthful of Britney's piss as Michelle taunted her. Eventually her flow ended and with a satisfied sigh she said,

"ah, that was incredible!"

She raised herself off the bound girl's face, grabbing a handful of her hair, using it to wipe her pussy clean. As this was all happening Harmony heard Michelle panting in the background as the sorority vice president brought herself to a very satisfying orgasm as she enjoyed watching the events she had planned play out.

* * * * * * * * * *

To be continued, I've had to break the story up as it was getting too long, which means the next part is already quite far along, so will follow soon.

* * * * * * * * * *

As always I love all your comments and suggestions, I'd particularly like to hear from other girls with comments, suggestions, requests and idea's.

Love and licks, Lucy X X X X X X

1...456789