All Comments on 'Sorority Submission: A Spanking'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really, really hot!

Ranks near the top of your many stories.

BostonsnowballBostonsnowballover 10 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks so much for continuing this story; I was getting worried that it might have been filed away. Hope to read more about the misadventures of Annie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Burning end.

Emphisis on a delayed reaction leading to a burning end. Hints have been made about other possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great sequel

loved it. ..

Anne is such an adorable complex character. .. and the . relationship with Harvey is also interesting. ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just terrible

Can I vote less than "1"?

jessica_on_firejessica_on_fireover 10 years ago
awesome so far

cannot wait for the third task! ;)

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
Wonderful...

I continue to appreciate Anne's developing character and her slowly growing awareness of her sexuality and of her submissive nature (ok, the submissive Side of herself).

I heartily echo the sentiment of others in encouraging you to add to this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

This is a great series - please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
For the ladies

Some guys may not enjoy as much...though I don't understand...but as a married woman with fond memories of college...this was so hot! More please!

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Annie is...

Our little Annie is taking shape, I didn't expect her to swallow how lovely of her.I agree the illustrations are a wonderful addition, my thanks to the artist.

adaspoladaspolalmost 7 years ago

I adore your stories with spanking subject .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I’ve never pledged or known anyone who has. But I truly enjoyed this story! Annie seems like a complete and interesting character. I am hoping I can find more stories about her and the rest of “rush week”.

groomleadergroomleaderalmost 2 years ago

Excellent, just as hot as parts 1 and 2!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

483. I never felt humiliation was a good training method, and this seems a bit extreme . Of course it is fiction and written by a woman, so the fiction is somewhat understandable. I’d like to see more of the interaction with her photo donor.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

One question...how did she go from not being able to put her jeans back on, then quickly putting her skirt on?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50918 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES