All Comments on 'South Mountain Pack Ch. 08'

by pocketbooklover

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
puertoricanprincesslonjapuertoricanprincesslonjaalmost 11 years ago
omg amazing

Waited so long for a new chapter and u did not disappointed its was heartbreaking, funny, and just downright amazing...please 7 pages was not enough you have got to write the next chapter soon....DONT EVER STOP THIS STORY SHOULD BE PUBLISHED!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing!!

Please don't ever stop, its different, refreshing. Gosh you make me wish I was a werewolf!! Your amazing. Thank you

ChurosChurosalmost 11 years ago

I surrender. I need a cheat sheet OTL And perhaps read this again once I study the list. This submission is really long and I am quite satisfied with the added information about the pack history, which explains the tight security details, the overprotectiveness of the males and the need to mention them.

The young ones emulating their big brothers and sisters and the way the older ones treated them was definitely my fave scene in this chappy. The Clan made me proud, lol

I kinda expected that the Carlucci's will find their mates in the Millers. That was fast; definitely funny and somehow cute. I think I would like to see new mating couples, coz Sophie and Ant and Maria and Alberto are kinda getting 'old' and 'repetitive'. I feel their brothers. I couldn't stand it xD Which makes those scenes all the more real to me.

Sal is my fave character here in this chappy. He is so adorable getting so territorial on Gabbie.

Unlike the other werewolves in other werewolf fics, they are more like humans when it comes to their modesty in hiding their naked form. You do have a fresh take on things. While I find your descriptive paragraphs lacking, I find your characters' dialogues realistic. Though I don't get some of the jokes.

You also put emphasis on how a pack is managed. World building is a daunting task and I see the effort you put into this.

All in all, this is a better read compared to the previous chappies. Keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
moooooorrrrrrrreeeeee!!!!!!!

oh my god you just gotta hurry up and get more out and maybe post the cheatsheet on your bio but oh wow jeez hurry please and get the rest of this awesome story out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
omg

I cant wait for the next chapter this one was great. And I glad that Vin and Dom found there intendeds, and Sal and gabby?? amazing.

pixietpixietalmost 11 years ago

love the new chapter and love the cliff hanger can't wait for next chapter...

kitty5670kitty5670almost 11 years ago
OMG! Cliffhanger!!!

TYPE FAST! Please! Can't wait for more!!!

MyrtleBeachFanaticMyrtleBeachFanaticalmost 11 years ago
So many emotions

I laughed with the old and young ones, I was overjoyed when Vin and Dom found their mates, I felt proud when Dom reassured his mate he wouldn't hurt her, I felt warmth with the love and caring the brothers displayed when Sal and Victor were learning to walk and finally broke down in tears, totally heartbroken during the telling of the history of the were war. The ceremony was beyond beautiful and heartbreaking from the telling of the story to the flowers to the candle and carlos speech at the end.

After hearing what happened to the women I totally understand why they act like they do, I knew it would be bad but not that bad. No wonder they protect the women at all costs.

The hat. OMFG I was rolling on the couch when I read that part and then picturing Damian running around with a little Barney disnosaur stuffed animal. I literally had tears running down my face.

The training and picturing the little girl being pulled away from her brother screaming at him to fight like a man? priceless.

cannot wait to find out what happens next and the cliffhanger was perfection!!!!

One last thing cannot get the theme song to the Patty duke show out of my head now- thanks a lot!!!!

MsTaylorMsTayloralmost 11 years ago
loved it

I can't wait to the next chapter!!! I laughed and cried had a great time

Speedy1106Speedy1106almost 11 years ago
all I can say is

Thank you finally, and more more more more please more more more

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

I hope the problem isn't too devastating back at the Miller's old pack.

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
AMATO

DAMN GOOD READ. LOVED THAT IT WAS 7 PAGES BUT I WAS STILL LOOKING FOR MORE. I SO LOVE THIS ATORY. IT IS SO REFRESHINGLY ADDICTIVE. LOVE THE VARIOUS EMOTIONS YOU HAVE IN YOUR CHAPTERS AS I'VE STATED BEFORE. LAUGHTER IS ALWAYS GOOD BUT TO BE TOTAL ONE MUST ENDURE A LIL PAIN SOMETIMES IN ORDER TO APPRECIATE THE SUNSHINE. I LIKE THE WAY YOU EASED THE MILLERS INTO THE PACK WITHOUT ANY HASSLES. WILL BE WAITING ON THE NEXT INSTALLMENTS AND YOU SHOULD CONSIDER GETTING THIS STORY PUBLISHED. YOUR FANS HERE WILL BE FIRST IN LINE ORDERING OR BUYING IT.

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Loved it!!!

Such a great update, but I am a little confused....if Sophia and Sal are the same age then how come Sophia is old enough to feel the mating pull and Sal isn't? I mean it's obvious he's feeling something for Gabby. I love the introduction of the Miller girls, and I can't wait to see who it is of the Carlucci boys that haven't quite felt the pull yet and for whom. The older kids with the younger ones is totally adorable. I hope you'll write more about that. It's very sweet. The story of the were war was very interesting. I just hope that whatever happened at the Miller's old pack doesn't have too tragic a consequence there or for our families in South Mountain Pack if any of the bad guys got away and are going to come looking for revenge!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 11 years ago
I love this story!

You know fefe428, girls generally mature faster than boys! I love the interaction between the various families.

I hope that the SOB alpha from the Millers' former pack didn't escape, or heaven forbid kill a bunch of girls on his way down. Guess I have to wait to find out.

Irish_IndianIrish_Indianalmost 11 years ago

I am sooooo glad that you wrote a long chapter! I thought you would never post another one, I couldn't stand the wait!! Just a quick question, are you planning on doing separate stories for each couple as they come of age?? I think if you were to try to fit their coming of age and coming together into just this story that it would feel rushed. Just curious :)

Zodia195Zodia195almost 11 years ago

Oh darn a cliffy!!! I hope you update soon I want to know how that Rescue mission ended!!! I was wondering which of the boys would go after the girls. It was funny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please

Exciting...riveting....juicy and enjoyable, more please.

angelbaby54angelbaby54almost 11 years ago

Please Please im begging you update more soon please

wineandsongwineandsongalmost 11 years ago
on bended knees

pleaseeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee post the next chapter soon.

yvonne299yvonne299almost 11 years ago
more and quickly please

Next chapter please this a great great story. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love it!!

I love this story!! And it's long to really love that! &please don't keep us waiting forever again! I truly love this story especially Anthony and Sofia & Alberto and maria ...maybe a little more drama between them would be great!! Can't wait for them to turn 18!!! But seriously a little more drama between them would be great! (; !

mizzonemizzonealmost 11 years ago
Awsome

I love it please update sooner

hcsd1719hcsd1719almost 11 years ago
UPDATE FROM EDITOR!

Good evening Ye faithful readers.

I'm writing you to let you all know that Pocketbooklover is on sabbatical. She will be submitting Chapter 9 but not for a while. I'm in constant contact with her and can report that she's doing very well and looks forward to coming back soon.

Please do NOT email her requesting the next chapter. She's unable to work on it at the moment but will be just as soon as she's able.

As soon as I have intel about the progress I'll post it up for you all.

IN THE MEAN TIME...

She's given me a cheat sheet to give to you all. instead of emailing it out to you all, I've submitted it to Lit and once it's posted I'll post the link so you all can access it quickly.

PBL and myself thank you for your understanding through this and look forward to Chapter 9 as much as you all do.

HCSD1719

pocketbookloverpocketbookloveralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you to Jenny from the author

I would like to thank Jenny, who sent me an email informing me that my story "South Mountain Pack" had been posted on another website. My editor, hcsd1719, sent an email to that website admin people and informed them of the plagiarism and they not only took down all of the posted chapters but also deleted the so-called "author" from the website.

My editor and I worked way too hard on these stories for someone else to take credit for our work, and I thank you for letting us know.

As far as Chapter 9, I am feeling much better, but still not well enough to write the next saga of the Carlucci's. Hopefully within the next week, I will be well enough to do that. Thank you all for your understanding.

sweetie2223sweetie2223almost 11 years ago
wow!

I am so loving this story and am eagerly awaiting the next segment!!

hcsd1719hcsd1719almost 11 years ago

Sarah.

Hi there. Those Blog links you were talking to PBL about. Can you send those to her please?

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Missing You

Hope Pocketbooklover is feeling better! I have really enjoyed this story so far and am looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love On Hold

I have fallen in love with this story and i can't wait until Pocketbooklover is well enough to right the next chapter/s my fingers are crossed that they will be posted soon and i have been checking since i finished the chapter a week ago but until then my love is on hold...

mrtdustmrtdustalmost 11 years ago
HI pocket

HI pocket hope you get better soon hug

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
:( sad

I hope your feeling better. I am really missing your story. I come back daily for an update.

yvonne299yvonne299almost 11 years ago
get well soon

Hi I hope you recover soon your story is great get some rest so you can write some more chapters. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

hi when are you going to put chapter 9 on it is so cool oh and i hope you get better soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
:)

I love this story it's i sooooo awesome. Cant wait to see what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
When will the cheat sheet be posted?

I love this story looking forward to the next chapter. When will the cheat sheet be posted to the site?

pocketbookloverpocketbookloveralmost 11 years agoAuthor
a note from the Author

I would like to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and notes during my recovery from cancer surgery. I am now feeling well enough to finish Chapter 9 and hope to have it done within the next several days, then it is on to my wonderful editor, HCSD1719. We are hoping it will be posted within the next two weeks.

While not in Chapter 9, I am looking for suggestions as to what to name the Miller's bakery, for some reason I am drawing a blank as to what the name should be. Please leave your name suggestions in the comments or send me an email.

As far as the Cheat Sheet, Lit wouldn't let us post it as it wasn't technically a story. My editor and I are working on a solution for that, but if you are interested in obtaining on, send me an email and I will send it to you.

Again, thank you for your understanding during this time.

PBL

MyrtleBeachFanaticMyrtleBeachFanaticalmost 11 years ago
Bakery name

Sweet & Kneady

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To author:

Yay so glad you feeling better! , super excited for the next chapter! :D

pocketbookloverpocketbookloveralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Name Suggestions

So far I have received these names:

Sweet Temptations

Sweet Endings

Rollin in the Dough

South Mountain Sweets

Millers Confections

Creative Confections

Keep the suggestions coming. When I pick the name, the sender will receive an advance read of the upcoming chapter.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Bakery ideas

Full Moon Sweets

Luna's Lagniappe

Miller's Pack o' Pasteries

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Bakery ideas

Howlin' Goodies

Mountain Marvels

SM Specialties (for the spicier recipes ;) )

Yummies

Decadent Desserts

Family Favorites

pocketbookloverpocketbookloveralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Received more name suggestions

Kneadful Things

A Tisket A Tasket

South Mountain Goodies

Purely Sweet

Goodness and Light

The Daily Bread

Sweetness

pocketbookloverpocketbookloveralmost 11 years agoAuthor
More names

Pupcakes Bakery

Rolled in Sugar

Dipped in Sugar

Treats 'n Wheats

Sugar & Spice

Rising to the Occassion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
name suggestion

South Mountain Miller's (a play on their last name and the fact that specialize in grain based goods a.k.a. a millery)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bakery names

Sweet Shack

or

Sugar Shack

pocketbookloverpocketbookloveralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Received more name suggestions

Sweet Treats

Baked with Love

Fresh Out of The Oven

Millers Munchies

13018661301866almost 11 years ago
Some names for millers bake shop

Afternoon Delights

Millers Symposium of Sweets

Doggy Treats

Werewolf Cavern

Sweet Eats

Millers Family Sweets

The Sweet Indulgence

Bakers Delights

Let The Cookie Crumble ( I love puns)

Bake and Shake

Just Deserts ( Wow i'm on a roll today)

Baked with Love ( aww )

And Divine Intervention

* Hello pocketbooklover i love your stories and i would love a sneak peek at your newest chapter i hope your okay with your cancer treatment and life in general and i really hope you continue with your stories :)

pocketbookloverpocketbookloveralmost 11 years agoAuthor
More names

Kupcake Klatch

Coffee & Cupcakes

South Mountain Sweets

Sweet Dreams

In one of the emails the reader reminded me that the Millers would also be selling coffee as mentioned in the first chapter. So keep the names coming.

Squonk64Squonk64almost 11 years ago
Miller Bakery Name

I believe the name has to subtly hint at their true identity, while kind of attacking you with fact that they are Irish wolves, if you only knew the facts. Ironic, from the Miller's POV. My suggestion:

Irish Wolfhound Bácús.

Why Irish? No response needed.

Why Irish Wolfhound? Because the Irish Wolfhound is a legitimate dog breed, an anonymous name to humans, yet it brings attention from "those in the know" that they are wolves. There are many storylines that could be worked off this angle, like wolves all over the world know the Millers are wolves simply by the name of their bakery. If your stories ever hits a time when you have run out of storylines, introducing a wolf pack from some foreign country and describing their foreign ways of doing things might be the way to go.

Why Bácús? Because Bacus is the Irish word for Bakery. People might be turned off by using a foreign word that few people speak, but challenge your readers. Make them right click and use Google to find out what Bacus means. We are not idiots. We can figure that out.

pixie71pixie71almost 11 years ago
happy you are feeling better

happy you are feeling better can't wait for you to finish.

how about

sweet but sassy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
:)

I'm glad you are feeling better. Hugs.

bakers daughters

10 sweet things

pocketbookloverpocketbookloveralmost 11 years agoAuthor
More names received

Buns in The Oven

Millers Cafe

SweetBreads

Millers Sweet Treats

Millers Pastry Shoppe

Sweet as Sugar

A Cup and a Cake

the imagination that everyone has amazes me. Please keep the names coming.

pocketbookloverpocketbookloveralmost 11 years agoAuthor
More names received

Ooey Gooey Goodness

Top 'O the Icing Bakery

The Blarney Scone

yvonne299yvonne299almost 11 years ago
:-D glad you feel better

Hope post the next chapter soon here's a few names you can use

Holly, Ellen, Miller treats

A tasty treat by H,E,M

Hot Exciting Munchies by the millers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
bakery names

Sweet Scents Bakery b/c the two Miller girls that have found their mates have sweet scents or Freedom Cafe b/c of the freedom they have in their new pack.

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Glad to hear you're doing well!!!!

I am so glad to hear that you're recovery is going well!!! As someone with a chronic illness, I know how difficult it is to not feel strong enough to function as you're used to. It can be frustrating and disheartening, but it sounds like you're you've come through it and are well on the road to recovery!!!

I have really missed this story, so I'm excited to know that there is an update imminent. I am anxiously awaiting it.

As for possible names for the bakery. I was thinking that since the Goddess Luna is so important to werewolves using Luna in the name of the bakery could be your subtle reference to their heritage.

Here are a few I came up with:

Luna's Cafe and Sweet Shop

Luna's Boulangerie

Luna Dolce's

I liked the idea of using a foreign word in the name as another reader suggested, but I opted to use the french word for bakery, just because I think it's beautiful and then since there seems to be an Italian heritage among the pack I used the Italian word for sweets, which is Dolce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More?

I'm glad to hear you are doing better! Does that mean we will get the next chapter soon?

pocketbookloverpocketbookloverover 10 years agoAuthor
Note from the author

Chapter 9 is finished and is with my editor, HCSD1719, getting final checks done. Hopefully it should be submitted to Lit within the next couple of days. Again, I would like to thank everyone for their kind notes and encouragement during my illness. I go next week for another recheck and am hopeful everything will turn out well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

I have never read a story so complete and interesting as this one. I'm just sorry to see it end for the moment. I do hope there is more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The social interaction is simply just excellent. (And the female characters are shallow no more.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous