Southern Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whatnow221
whatnow221
1,058 Followers

As she sat up, Carl marveled at his mother. And he wondered about the one thing that she said he could not have: what it would be like to fuck her.

------

Holly pulled on her underwear and put on one of Carl's t-shirts.

"Okay, I hope that keeps us satisfied long enough to figure out a plan for getting out to grandpa's place.

"I have the map loaded on my phone. It's about a four hour drive."

"Any chance they'll deliver my baggage soon?"

"I doubt it. We should go to a store and get what you need."

"Okay, let's shower and hit the road."

Holly was wearing a dark blue t-shirt that stretched flatteringly across her chest. It felt free to dress without a bra and without panties, and she was enjoying it, so she didn't stop right away at a store. Instead she told Carl that she wanted to get a good start to the day.

It was a beautiful early winter day in the south, in the 70s. After about an hour and a half, they were no longer traveling on the interstate. They opened the car windows and let the wind blow through their hair. After a disastrous start at the airport and a troubling time trying to figure out how to deal with the aftermath of hooking up with her son, Holly was finally relaxed and feeling good. She was sad that her father passed away, but very glad she had the opportunity to travel with her son.

They had an easy conversation. It didn't bother Holly that Carl's eyes were often following the movement of her breasts under her t-shirt. It felt good to be appreciated by the hungry eyes of a red-blooded young man. It felt like a second honeymoon. And if anything, they were relating even better as mom and son. It was as if nothing had changed in their relationship, except a new facet was added. They could use each other's bodies to get off, and they didn't need to feel bad about it.

In no time, they arrived at a small town, and soon afterward, at a trailer park on its outskirts. It was not fancy by any means. But it didn't seem as dismal and rundown as one might think. It was a neighborhood like any other, just with smaller houses and somewhat poorer residents.

One added bonus was that Holly no longer felt at all uncomfortable wearing only a t-shirt and no bra. She had seen several other women without bras, including one attractive young blonde who waved to them as they drove slowly past.

They made their way to the house of the manager. He introduced himself as Frank and expressed his condolences about the passing of her father. He then showed them to the trailer and gave them the key before he left them to themselves.

Holly felt some trepidation about opening the home of her father, whom she barely knew. She was glad she had Carl along, to keep her company.

The place was orderly, but there was a lot of stuff jammed into what looked like a small trailer. There were shelves and shelves of books, as well as boxes and dresser drawers filled with papers and sundry items. It would be a lot of work to organize everything and figure out what to do with it. Holly considered throwing it all away, but that felt somehow disrespectful to her father's memory. She would go through it, and determine what could be shipped back home, what could be donated and what could be trashed. But it would take some work.

After a few minutes of initial organization, the young blonde woman who waved at them earlier knocked on the open door.

"Hi! Are you all relatives of Jim?"

"Yes, I'm Holly, his daughter," Holly explained. "And this is Carl, my son."

"Well, I'm pleased to meet you. I'm Suzette and I had the pleasure of knowing your dear old dad. He was a good man, and he will be missed."

It felt good to hear that her father was appreciated in his old age. Holly honestly didn't know too much about her father, and was glad to hear he wasn't a crotchety old man.

"Thank you for saying so. Did you know him well?"

"Yes, I did. And I'm glad I had the opportunity. Jim was real good to me and my boys. He reckoned he wasn't too good a dad the first time around and wanted to help out a single mom like me, sort of to make amends."

Holly's eyebrows raised slightly when she heard Suzette mention she had kids. She did not look very old, or very motherly. She was skinny and had small perky tits that were noticeably unconstrained by a bra under her light cotton t-shirt. She had a bright and friendly demeanor and wore her shoulder-length hair in a way that made her look young. But on closer inspection, Holly could see faint lines in her face that suggested she was in her forties.

"I hope you'll be able to get on without him," Holly said kindly.

"Oh sure, I'll be fine. My second boy just moved out of the house." This surprised Holly as well.

"I'll leave you to your sorting. Let me know if you need anything. Anything at all. My trailer is just next door."

"She seemed nice," Carl said, once Suzette had left.

"Cute, too. Can you believe she had grown sons?"

"Sure I can, mom. You have a grown son too. And you two look about the same age."

"You're telling me you would rather see me naked instead of that cute little blonde?" Holly asked.

"I would, if I hadn't already seen you naked," Carl said, and slapped his mom on the butt.

"One blowjob, and you're already taking me for granted. My goodness, you do move on quick don't you," Holly joked.

"I wouldn't dream of it, mom. That blowjob was truly one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me. And I mean that."

"It was my pleasure. I love the taste of cum, and yours was a special treat. It's the least I could do for such a talented pussy licker as yourself."

The hot talk was having an effect. Holly felt her nipples thicken and she noticed a growing bulge in her son's pants.

Nonetheless, Holly decided that she needed to not get distracted and started going through an overfilled cabinet, separating photos and other items that she wanted to keep from the majority of old papers that she would throw away. Carl also worked diligently going through the old man's desk.

"Wow, mom. Check this out!"

Holly was glad to hear it. They were making good progress, but the work was dull and the trailer was getting uncomfortably hot. It was about time that they found something interesting.

Holly stood up and adjusted her shirt, which was sticking to her sweaty skin. Then she walked over to see what Carl had found.

It was a box full of skin mags. Dirty ones. Holly sat down on the floor next to Carl and grabbed a magazine from the top of the pile. She opened it to a page with a woman full spread eagle, her shaved pink pussy glistening for the camera.

Holly paged through the magazine, which had beautiful women having sex or simply showing their intimate parts for the camera. Carl looked on as she slowly paged through.

"Guess the old man needed to jerk off to something, and it's not like he had a computer like you," Holly said.

Carl exhibited no embarrassment at the little dig. In fact, he stayed completely natural, acknowledging that porn is just another part of life. Holly marveled at the reaction, especially in light of how awkward this find would have been just a day or two earlier.

"He really has good taste though. These women are hot, and they show absolutely everything. Look at this." Carl showed his mom a photo of a big-breasted redhead with cum dripping out her freshly-fucked pussy.

"That is hot. I wouldn't mind cleaning up her little mess." Holly licked her lips and her fingers moved inside her waistband and over her pussy.

"You would eat pussy, mom?"

"I prefer a good hard dick, but I wouldn't turn away a hot pussy like that, especially if it's so full of cum."

Carl was getting very turned on. His image of his mother was becoming even more mind-bendingly erotic.

"Have, have you ever gone down on a woman before?"

"Yes, but not in quite some time. When I was in college I had a very close girlfriend and we experimented with one another. But once I met more boys, I found that I preferred having sex with them."

"God, that's hot, mom," Carl gasped. It wasn't clear whether he was talking about his mom's lesbian experimentation, or how he had just noticed that she was masturbating while they talked, or both.

"Baby, pull your cock out. I want to suck it while I get myself off."

Holly didn't need to tell Carl twice. In no time, his stiff piece of meat was out in the open and between his mother's lips. He put his hand on the back of her head while she licked his cock and vigorously masturbated. In a few moments, he heard what he was learning to be her characteristic squeal that indicated orgasm. She soon recovered and removed her hand from her pants, bringing it to his dick. She stroked his shaft up and down while she suctioned the head of his cock with her velvet mouth. Once again, Carl felt that helpless, beautiful sensation of impending orgasm, which was entirely under the control of his mother and her glorious mouth. He tried to relax and enjoy the moment as his cock prepared to shoot his thick seed into his mom's mouth. What could be better than this, he thought.

At that very moment, Carl heard a knock on the door, and he simultaneously seized up and spewed his load into his mother's mouth. The few seconds in which he continued to pump his thick, white sauce into his mother's eager mouth felt like an eternity. He knew that his grandpa's neighbor, Suzette, was standing just feet away, behind the partially closed door of the trailer. Holly also heard the knock, as her mouth began to fill with jizz. She panicked, and her expert cocksucking skills failed her at this critical moment, causing her to gag on her son's semen, coughing and spilling the large load of liquid down her chin and onto her chin, her t-shirt and the floor.

As the seconds ticked by, Carl yelled out, "One moment," and rushed to pull his pants over his still-engorged cock.

"Okay, I just brought you all some lemonade. Thought it might be nice to have a cold drink in that hot old trailer," said Suzette, waiting politely outside the partially opened door.

Carl made it to the door and opened it slightly. He saw the beautiful blond woman standing with an ice-cold pitcher of lemonade. He had no choice but to invite her into the trailer. He hoped that his mom had swallowed his cum and been able to make herself presentable.

He was very wrong.

As he opened the door, the friendly blonde neighbor stepped into the small trailer and saw a box of pornographic magazines, with one magazine lying open on the floor, turned to a picture of a woman's vagina leaking copious amounts of cum. Next, she saw a puddle of milky-white liquid on the floor. And then she saw Holly, with a huge semen stain on the front of her dark blue t-shirt. The room reeked of sex, both male and female.

Neither Carl nor Holly had any words, other than to stare at the floor, mortified that they had been caught by a stranger in the act of incest.

It seemed like an eternity before anyone said anything. It was Holly who spoke up first, speaking softly, resigned to her exposure as an immoral, wanton slut.

"I am so sorry you have to see me like this. I am just so sorry," she said softly, unable to make eye contact with Suzette.

But Suzette was not furious. On the contrary, there was a sparkle in her eyes, and after the initial shock, her ever-present smile quickly returned to her beautiful face.

"Holly, I know how you are feeling right now. You are caught in a difficult situation and you must be feeling like your world is just about to come crashing down on top of you," Suzette paused, hoping that her friendly, understanding tone would begin to convince Holly and Carl that things would be okay.

"But I understand, and you have no need to worry. Flesh is weak, and I don't go about life judging others for acts that don't have any kind of impact on me or anybody else. So I will tell you right now that, if you want, I am perfectly happy to do the polite thing, and leave you this lemonade I brought over, turn on my heel and walk out of here, never to speak of what I saw when I barged right in on you folks."

She paused again. The terror-stricken tension was beginning to slacken.

"On the other hand, you folks are family to one of the finest gentlemen I have ever been blessed to know, and it looks to me like you still have some organizing to accomplish yet. And if I do walk out that door, you might feel ashamed and burdened by what's happened here, which might cause unnecessary awkwardness, or even worse, cause you to leave before finishing what you came here to accomplish on behalf of our dearly departed. So I propose that we might just sit down and have a glass of lemonade and have a bit of a chat. Perhaps if we were to get to talking, we might be able to get to better understand each other and have no need for any unnecessary embarrassment."

Holly felt weak. Like she had been struck down and then miraculously saved for reasons she didn't understand. She felt overcome with gratitude for this woman who so coolly and calmly talked her out of her shock and set her at ease. She felt an immense sense of love for this beautiful, heaven-sent woman standing in the sunlight in front of her.

"Please, yes, please do stay," Holly managed.

Given permission, Suzette took charge, first placing the sweating pitcher of lemonade on the small kitchen table, then taking the hand of a shaken up Holly and guiding her to a seat. She shut the door, and locked it, giving the trio some privacy.

Then she slowly, deliberately poured three glasses of lemonade. She knew that every moment she allowed Carl and Holly to relax from their shock would be a help.

Soon enough, they were all seated close together at a small table, each with a glass of lemonade.

"Tell me, Carl. Have you had sex with your mother before? Or is this the first time? I'd hate to think I interrupted the first of your sexual interactions, but, seeing as how you two were in close quarters and stumbled upon old Jim's box of pornography, I can piece together how this might have been the initiation of this dangerous liaison between the two of you."

Carl sputtered at first. "Well, umm, sex no, I mean, yes, well not really..."

"Have you ever touched your mother as a woman before today, Carl?."

"It started yesterday," Holly jumped in. "We had sexual contact for the first time yesterday, so it wasn't the first time."

Her voice was still unsteady, but Suzette calmed her by putting a palm on her trembling hands.

"Tell me about it," Suzette said, in a kindly tone.

"Yesterday, in the airport, I had my bra and jacket taken from me at security. I was molested by the guard and had to walk through the airport with my breasts flopping everywhere under only my tanktop. And then, in the airplane, a stewardess jerked Carl off while I masturbated. It sounds crazy, but it happened. And once that happened, we got to a hotel and they only had a king size bed and I had no clothes, and I had a few drinks and found out Carl hadn't ever been with a woman and I jerked him off and showed him about how to eat pussy."

Suzette sat silently, still holding Holly's hand tenderly, and allowing her to keep talking.

"And this morning I woke up feeling very aroused but also concerned about what I was doing to Carl, as a mother. So I laid down some ground rules about how we could use each other for sex, to get our rocks off, but we couldn't kiss or have sex, like lovers would, because we are still mother and son. And I rode on his face until I had an orgasm and then sucked his cock."

"Sounds like a fun morning," Suzette said, without any hint of judgment.

Being able to release the tension associated with the last day was making Holly even more emotional. It felt so good to let out her feelings and to have this wonderful, understanding woman listen to her.

"Then today we drove up here and I don't even have a bra on and Carl found these magazines and we were paging through and I was touching myself and wanted to suck his cock and taste his seed and I just didn't think, I should have shut the door. And you knocked just as he was coming and I choked, and well, I guess you know the rest of the story."

Suzette smiled at her warmly. The unexpected understanding and love from this stranger was making Holly feel overcome with relief and happiness. Tears had started to run down her cheeks and she started to sob.

Suzette moved towards Holly and hugged her close.

"Come now. Nothing's the matter. Here, have a sip of lemonade. You've had a stressful couple a days. Your papa died, you got assaulted by some pervert with a badge, you fell in with your wonderful son. It's a lot for even a strong woman like you to handle. But you're doing fine, Holly. Shhh. It's gonna be just fine."

Suzette hugged Holly and let her settle down for a few minutes.

"Now, let me tell you a little bit about my own story. I too fell in with my own boy, my second child, when he was 18. He was a trouble maker, but a handsome devil, and I just cherish that boy. And I couldn't find a way to reach him and help him get on a path to make something of himself. I'm just a single woman, no education to speak of, and I knew what would become of him if he didn't settle down some and find a path to follow. I was at wits' end with him. He'd steal and chase girls, and come home all hours of the night, and there just wasn't anything I had on him to get him to focus on the important things in life. Except one. Ever since he was a boy, he loved his mama something special. I knew the one thing I had on him was he wanted to love me more than as his mama and one night, when I saw him doing drugs I lost it and decided I had to try to use whatever I could to get this boy right. So I did same as you, let him see me naked, even gave him my mouth and eventually my pussy, but I only did so in exchange for his promise to get on with some schooling."

Holly and Carl were watching intently, transfixed by the story being told by this beautiful southern mom.

"And I have to say, I nearly laughed when I came in here today and saw you two together like you were because that is exactly how I came to know your papa Jim so well. He came over to help fix a clogged sink and saw me on my knees sucking the daylights out of my son. He stepped away, but treated me as kindly as ever from there on out. Soon enough, I asked him how come he didn't raise hell about the incest whore living next door to him and he says, ain't none of his business. Just sorry he invaded my privacy, he said. What a great man Jim was."

Suzette took a moment to shake her head and remember her lost friend.

"Anyhow, we got closer after that. I'd come over on the weekends and we would chat while he smoked cigarettes. And he told me he didn't see anything wrong with what I've been doing, told me it's actually a fantasy of his. Hey, Carl, do me a favor and go grab that box of old Jim's porn."

Carl brought the heavy box of magazines to the table and set it down. Suzette reached down to the bottom of the box and pulled out a plastic bag. She opened it and pulled out magazines dealing with incest fantasies.

"When Jim showed me these I went home and I frigged myself silly. I loved reading about other moms and sons and sisters and brothers and even dads and daughters who found a way around the family barriers and had sex. I probably read these magazines more than old Jim, and still have a bunch I got from him over at my place."

"Were you and my father lovers?" Holly asked.

"Nope. He never made a move. I'd have been honored to give Jim anything he wanted, even sex. Lord knows, he deserved it, seeing as how much he helped me out. But he never asked and I never offered. Maybe I should have," Suzette trailed off, thinking about her lost friend.

"Tell you what I did do, though, is give him something a little bit more real than these magazines. I taped me having sex with my son, and I gave those tapes to Jim to watch. I think he really liked those tapes."

whatnow221
whatnow221
1,058 Followers