Southern Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whatnow221
whatnow221
1,057 Followers

Suzette removed Holly's lingerie. She then put Holly's hair into a ponytail and gently padded her face and neck with a warm, wet cloth. The cloth was ever so slightly perfumed, and it smelled wonderful. Suzette lotioned and massaged Holly's whole body. As far as makeup, Suzette applied nothing other than lip gloss. Holly knew it would add a hint of additional sluttiness to her image, and she loved the idea.

"You look beautiful," Suzette said softly. "Put this back on."

After putting on her lingerie, Holly was tempted to look at herself in the mirror, but she trusted her friend completely. The warm blue eyes of Suzette were all the mirror she needed to know she was ready.

"When you're ready, come keep me company while I fix dinner. Then I'll bring your boy over."

Holly sat down and watched Suzette efficiently prepare the meal and set the table, complete with candles.

"Why are you only setting two places?"

"The chef never sits down to eat!" chirped Suzette.

Holly smiled and shook her head. Here in the rural south, in a trailer park, was the classiest, smartest, most fun woman she had ever met. It was incredible.

"Will you sit down to eat my pussy?"

"Ooooh," trilled Suzette, "I sure would, baby."

Suzette moved behind Holly and palmed her heavy breasts. She nipped at Holly's neck and then lightly sucked on her earlobe, before she said softly: "I will eat you til you cream. But not yet. That will come later. And so will you!"

"Mmmm, Suzy. I can't wait. I can't thank you so much for... for, being you. I just love you so much!"

"That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard! I love you too! I'm so glad we've met!"

"Are you ready to go get your boy?"

Holly took a deep breath.

"Ready as I'll ever be, I suppose."

"It's gonna be awesome. I'll bring him right over."

Suzette found Carl reading the gardening book and laughed hilariously.

"Trouble staying calm, honey?"

"Oh Suzette, I'm just about as horny as I've ever been. I'm afraid I'm gonna come too fast, and ruin everything you two have planned."

Suzette grabbed the young man's hand reassuringly.

"We know you will, sugar. And that's just fine. Only a gay man's cock wouldn't shoot off quick in your mother's pussy. And after all that teasing we put you through today? I was sure you'd cream your jeans already. The fact that you've lasted all day just shows how much your mother means to you. It's quite touching. Really."

"But what if I come too quick?"

"Baby, I promise that you will. And that's fine, like I said. I bet you'll come two, maybe three times tonight. And nobody will be disappointed. That I promise you. Just enjoy yourself. Have a nice meal. Have some wine. Have some wonderful sex with a beautiful woman. No matter what happens, it's going to be great. I'm sorry if all my games made it seem like there's any pressure. The best thing you can do, for both yourself and your mother, is just relax and enjoy yourself. That's all this is about. "

"Ok. I'll try to do that."

"Good. Now come with me. I've made you and your mom a nice romantic meal, and it's getting cold while we jibber-jabber."

They walked to Suzette's trailer and Suzette shut the door behind Carl and locked it.

"Carl, may I present to you your lover, and your mother."

Holly stood up and Carl's eyes nearly popped out of his head. She looked radiant, with her hair worn up and her lips shiny in the soft candlelight. She wore underwear of some sort, but her pale breasts were completely exposed. After ogling her tits for a moment, he realized that her pussy was also exposed by a cutout in the black fabric. He was speechless.

Holly moved towards him and kissed him gently on the side of his mouth, as a mother. Then she looked down and saw her bare tits pressing to his chest, and decided to kiss him with open lips, letting her tongue slide briefly into his surprised mouth. She smelled wonderful, and Carl loved the feeling of her soft tongue and mouth on his own. It was their first real kiss, as lovers.

"Come, honey, let's eat."

They sat down and Suzette served fettuccine in a light flavorful olive oil sauce, accompanied by broccoli and toasted and buttered slices of french bread.

Carl was slightly nervous and took a large gulp of wine before beginning to eat. His glass was quickly replenished by the attentive waitress. Feeling the wine begin to loosen his tense body, he took another deep swig.

"Honey, I want to thank you so much for coming with me. It has been such a big help."

"Mom, I've had a great time. It started out crazy at the airport, but once we got on the plane it's been like a dream for me. You have no idea how long I've wondered what your big tits look like naked, and now I'm staring at them over dinner!"

Wow, thought Carl, the wine really rushed to my head.

Holly laughed.

"Have you always liked me, as a woman that is?"

"Yes, I believe so. My earliest memories of being aroused were while thinking about you. I knew it was wrong, but to my mind, it never felt wrong. I just always thought you were the most beautiful, caring, wonderful woman. And when I started to think about sex, it was just natural to think about your sex."

"Oh that is so wonderful to hear. I'm not ruining you by having sex. You were already thinking about me that way," said Holly, relieved.

There was a bit of a silence. Suzette, in her role as hostess, piped up.

"How is everything so far?"

"It is just wonderful," Holly said, delicately eating a forkful of a pasta. "I feel so warm and cozy here in your beautiful home."

The conversation went on comfortably while they finished their meal, as both of them reacted to the wine by loosening and becoming less inhibited. Holly toyed with her son's feet under the table. Each contact sent thrills through them as they anticipated coupling. Meanwhile, Carl could hardly tear his eyes away from the perfect breasts swaying prominently in front of him.

While they chatted, Suzette put classical music on softly in the background. The candlelight flickered warmly on the lovers' faces. It was a perfectly romantic setting. Only the two lovers were mother and son.

When finished, Suzette invited them over to a small loveseat, and refilled everyone's wine glasses. She sat down across from them in a chair and crossed her legs demurely.

"Carl, why don't you give your mother a kiss?"

That was the only invitation needed. Carl's hand went to his mother's breasts and their lips locked in a deep, soulful, tongue-swirling embrace. After a few minutes, Holly skillfully maneuvered Carl out of his clothes, while continuing to make out.

Once he was naked, Holly laid back on the loveseat, and spread her legs. Her blooming pussy glistened in the soft candlelight.

Carl lay down on top of his mother and the two of them looked at one another eye to eye, with their lips softly touching.

"Mom, I've always wanted this. It feels so right."

"It is, honey. It's just right. But the time for talk is over. I'm ready for you to push your big dick into my hot pussy, and give me your cum."

She reached down and guided his cock into her pussy. In contrast to Suzette, he pushed in the first time and lodged his cock as deep as possible within his mother's willing hips. To his surprise, he didn't come right away.

He began to stroke in and out. To his over-stimulated cock, it felt fantastic. He was fucking his mother. He remembered how hard he was able to fuck Suzette with her purple vibrator, and he decided to really pound into his mother.

Holly was astonished with the force of her son's need. His cock began, almost immediately, to piston in and out of her cunt. It was as if she were fucking a seasoned pro. Not the timid, tender approach she expected from her caring son.

Surprisingly, it was Holly who came first. Her pussy felt so wonderfully full of her son's cock meat, and his pelvis banged hard exactly on her swollen clit. It was as if their bodies were made for one another's pleasure.

She squirmed under his efforts and her pussy spasmed, rhythmically milking her son's cock for his seed.

By the end of Holly's ecstatic orgasm, Carl reached his climax. He felt the rush of his long-inhibited spasm and spurted it while nearly bottoming out in his mother's cunt. She felt spasm after spasm of his jerking cock spew his hot seed deep into her pussy. While he orgasmed, she buried his face into the crook of her neck and breathed hard. She hugged him tight, crushing her huge breasts against his muscled chest and bringing their bodies into the closest possible contact.

They rested together, intertwined, his hard cock still buried deep within her, for several minutes.

"Thanks, mom. That was wonderful."

"Oh, son. It was the best sex I've ever had. I hope we will repeat the act many more times."

On the chair a few feet away, Suzette was toying her pussy with her vibrator.

"You two are so wonderful. I came right along with you. There is nothing more sexy than seeing a mother fuck her son in a loving way."

"Suzette, you have been so kind. That was the most wonderful romantic experience I've ever had."

Just then, an idea occurred to Holly.

"But there was one thing somewhat lacking," she said.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby. What was it?" Suzette said, with genuine concern.

"We never had dessert."

"Oh my, I suppose it just slipped my mind."

"Well, if you don't mind being of service again, I think I have an idea."

"Go on," said Suzette, beginning to guess Holly's intentions.

"I love having my sweet son cream in my pussy. But my favorite thing in the world is to eat his cum. Could you serve me dessert by licking my pussy and bringing me some cum to eat?"

"I sure would, baby."

Carl pulled his stiff rod out from Holly's soaking pussy, and Suzette lowered her mouth to it to clean it thoroughly with her tongue.

She then moved to Holly and gave her a deep, loving kiss. Their tongues stabbed hungrily into each other's mouths, as they shared the taste of mother-son sex with each other. Holly moaned lowly and closed her eyes, overcome with pleasure at tasting her son's seed again. She truly was a cumslut, she thought to herself. She loved nothing more.

"That was just a taste. Would you like this dish for dessert?"

"Why yes, dear waitress, I found it very tasty. How do you prepare that dish?"

"I begin with a son's hard dick and a hot mama's pussy. I shove the dick into the pussy until it produces a thick white cream. That cream is allowed to marinate in the hot pussy for several minutes, and is then extracted with the chef's tongue. When prepared correctly, it is my absolute favorite dish to serve."

"Mmm. That sounds exquisite. I do believe I would like to order a full serving of that please."

Suzette kissed Holly wickedly. She then grabbed Holly by the hand with one hand and grabbed Carl by the dick with her other hand, leading them from the couch over to her cutesy little bed.

Standing and walking caused more cum to seep out of Holly's pussy and coat her lips. By the time she laid back on the bed and spread her legs, her crotch was a gooey mess.

"How are the ingredients coming along, chef?"

"It looks completely perfect. Please get ready, as I will be serving shortly."

Suzette sucked up as much of the gooey white substance as she could, gathering it in the back of her mouth while her tongue explored Holly's cunt for more of the cherished love juice.

She sat up and showed Holly and Carl the contents of her mouth pooled on her tongue. Then she positioned herself above Holly's face and dribbled her load slowly into her eager mouth. Holly shut her eyes and savored the salty ambrosia she craved, and then swallowed.

With the taste of semen still in her mouth, she kissed Suzette tenderly, feeling grateful for a woman who would indulge her fetish for her son's semen.

"God, you make me horny, Holly," Suzette said, breathlessly.

"And you make us both horny, baby. Now it is time to do something to help you feel good."

Just then, they heard a key in the door. Holly and Suzette lay naked on one another, having just swallowed a load of shared cum. Carl lay just next to them on the small bed. They tensed as they heard the door open. Even the perennially cool Suzette was caught by surprise.

"Stay here," she whispered and stood up to peer out of the bedroom at the unexpected entrant.

"Mom? You here, mom?"

"Jason, I'm right here. Sit down a moment, will you?"

Suzette quickly pulled on a pink silk robe and met her son by the couch. The dinner settings still remained out. There was no hiding what was going on in the small trailer home.

"What's going on mom? I got a call from Frank. He said he saw you running outside naked earlier today. Said you was coming from Jim's trailer and that his family was around. He wanted me to come check to see you was alright."

"Oh, I'm alright baby. I'm better than alright. In my bedroom are Jim's daughter and her son. They came to help set his affairs in order and circumstances conspired that they just now finished with their first ever sexual intercourse. I offered my services to help their experience be as pleasurable as possible."

"Oh," said Jason, taking it all in. "They's making you run around naked?"

"No, honey. That was just me being stupid. I was all turned on in Jim's place, what with all the sexual tension, and I was just too turned on to bother with putting on any clothes."

More silence.

"You fucking them?"

Suzette sighed.

"Yes, Jason. We've had sex. I haven't seen much of you lately, and I've been feeling lonely. It's been, well, it's been wonderful, baby. I really do like them, and I am glad that they came to visit."

"You fucking her?" Jason's tone changed from concerned to intrigued. He had never seen his mother with another woman.

Suzette sensed she was no longer on the hot seat. She transitioned immediately from being defensive to being seductive.

"Course I have, baby. Her name's Holly. She's a very pretty lady."

Silence.

Suzette saw Jason's cock grow in his pants.

"You eat her pussy?" he asked, even more intrigued.

"Mmmmhmm," she replied and the whispered, "and I loved doing it."

She brought her hand to his stiffening crotch.

"Would you like to meet her, honey? She's in with her boy right now, probably scared shitless about who came in the door just now."

Jason nodded his head. He started to think of an excuse he'd tell his girlfriend. He was definitely going to have stay and have sex with his mother tonight.

Suzette kissed her boy and undressed him. She sucked briefly on his cock, which she had been missing for some time.

"Come on, baby. Come meet my friends."

Suzette led her naked son into her tiny, crowded bedroom. The room smelled heavily of sex.

"Holly, Carl, this is my son Jason."

Holly and Carl sat naked, apprehensively, on the side of the bed.

"Pleased to meet you, Jason," said Holly.

"He-hello, ma'am," Jason stuttered.

Holly relaxed now, seeing that Jason was naked and sporting a nice looking boner. Clearly, this was the son who Suzette had been sleeping with.

"Is there room on that bed for two more?" asked Suzette sweetly.

In no time, Holly had settled her pussy on Carl's dick and Suzette did the same with her son. The bed was just barely large enough for them, but with Carl and Jason laying down, there was space enough for the women to sit on their son's cocks.

"I love you, Holly," said Suzette.

"I love you too, Suzy," said Holly.

The two women clasped hands and looked into each others' eyes. They kissed deeply for nearly a minute, clearly in love. Then, still holding hands, they started to slowly rise up and down, fucking their sons.

whatnow221
whatnow221
1,057 Followers