Southern Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whatnow221
whatnow221
1,055 Followers

Carl worried about his classes, but he didn't say anything. The more time he could spend in this trailer with two willing older women, the better, he thought.

"Ok. That's fine with me."

"So we'll be able to take some time to go slowly, and perhaps enjoy ourselves as well," said Suzette as she intentionally nestled her bare tits against Carl's ribcage and arm.

"That's fine with me, too!" said Carl enthusiastically.

"I thought it might be."

Carl smiled and thought about how lucky he was to be "stuck" in this small space, with two gorgeous, willing, older women. His dick started to respond and soon it was nearly fully engorged, pointing straight up towards the table and his lovely companion who sat next to him on the small kitchen bench.

"Oh my!" said Suzette, in her cutesy, high-pitched voice. "Looks like all four of us are awake right now! I am so pleased that you two have come to town. I surely do appreciate a young cock that will stand at attention at any and every time of day. Mmmm, what a treat!"

Suzette reach down and began to absentmindedly stroke the young cock, even as Carl continued to eat his breakfast.

"So what are we going to do today?" asked Carl.

"That's just the subject that your mother and I were discussing. And we thought we might just tease you all day without letting you come, and then, this evening, just when you are crazy horny and don't think you can take it any more, your very own mother, the woman who birthed and raised you, will fuck you silly."

Carl stopped eating and stared, dumbfounded, at his mother. She smiled and nodded.

"But," said Holly. "There is one condition. No matter what is happening. No matter what you see or how horny you are, you can't touch your own cock, or try to get off in any other way. If you do, the deal's off and you'll be left to masturbate tonight on your own instead of fucking my sweet quim as many times as you want. If you do touch yourself, you will never see Suzette's sweet tongue licking my post-orgasmic pussy clean of your salty cum."

"So, assuming you understand the terms, do we have a deal?" Suzette followed up.

"Yes," Carl said softly, and very seriously. He was being offered the one thing he truly wanted, and he was willing to withstand sweet torture in order to get it.

"Oh good!" squeaked Suzette. "This is gonna be fun!"

Suzette stopped touching Carl's cock and leaned down, pretending to talk to it.

"We have to be careful with you, big guy. The next time you get to come will hopefully be inside the cunt that made you!"

Suzette then laughed her light, girly laugh and bent over to lightly kiss Carl's cock on the head, beginning the tease.

"You know what, Suzette?"

"What's that, Holly?"

"I woke up horny."

"Ohh, I'm sorry honey. Would it help if I licked your clit for you?"

"Oh yes. That is just what the doctor ordered."

Holly stripped off her pants, making sure to wiggle her matronly hips for full effect. She then lifted her long leg and positioned herself on the table, her pussy spread wide in front of both her son and her new female lover.

Her lover set to work. Carl sat right at her side as she gently nibbled and sucked at Holly's florid pussy. He watched with fascination as his mother's pussy was at first sucked along the edges. After a while, Suzette began to tease Holly's clit. Back and forth, she swept her broadened tongue across the sensitive nub. She did it for minutes on end, without altering her approach, ceaselessly stimulating the nub.

Carl just watched, amazed as the quick tongue flitted forcefully, fast as lightning. It made a liquid noise, like a faucet dripping from a bad leak. Added to the cacophony was his mother's gathering vocalization of her orgasm: unh, unh, unh...

Carl watched close-up, with fascination as his mother's pussy clenched on Suzette's demure chin, squeezing itself in satisfaction from the stimulation of its clit by Suzette's talented and persistent tongue.

Holly having orgasmed, Suzette turned to Carl with a sheen of pussy juice on her face and gently kissed him, letting him explore the pussy-tinged taste of her mouth. She loved her role as conduit between unconsummated pleasure of mother and son. Whether it be Carl savoring her kiss all the more because of the taste of his mother or Holly savoring her fucked vagina for the taste of her son's cum, it drove Suzette mad with desire.

And then Suzette and Holly simply got up and gathered themselves. Holly left her pants off, but kept her t-shirt on. Suzette kept herself topless, but still wore pants. To tease Carl, Suzette's perky breasts were on display, and so was Holly's so recently pleasured pussy.

Carl, of course, sported a massive hard-on. But this condition was intended by the two women to last for quite a while.

Recovering from their coupling, Suzette moved to clean up the kitchen, and Holly went back to organizing her father's stuff. Carl was sorely tempted to pleasure his turgid cock, but he resisted, knowing the consequences of violating the agreement.

Instead, Carl sat back and watched the two women at work. So beautiful. For some reason, he found himself drawn to watch not the bare pussy of Holly or the bare tits of Suzette, but instead he watched his mother's tits as they shook braless under her t-shirt, and he watched Suzette's ass as it flexed under her tight shorts.

After Suzette finished the kitchen, she shimmied out of her small shorts and walked straight out of the door of the trailer. Carl was shocked. He stood up and went to the door to see where Suzette went. Turned out she was headed just ten yards to the right, to her own trailer. She was buck naked, but it didn't look like anyone was watching. Even if someone was watching, it looked like Suzette didn't care.

After a moment, Suzette emerged from her home, holding a big purple vibrator and a smaller pink one. She skitted quickly from one home to the other. It was entirely possible that nobody noticed Suzette's naked transgression, but it still amazed Carl to see Suzette act so brazenly.

When she entered the trailer, Suzette sighed in relief, indicating that she knew she was running a risk with her brazen nakedness, but enjoyed the thrill of it.

The reward was that she now had several new toys. Suzette shut the door and locked it, and went straight to the bed. There she turned on the vibrating function of the small pink vibrator and started to rub it over and between her pussy lips.

Carl watched intently. He'd never seen a woman get herself off with a vibrator.

But Suzette didn't intend for this tease to merely include Carl watching. After spreading and stimulating her shaved cunt, she made eye contact with Carl and called him over.

"Fuck me with this," she said, handing Carl the big purple vibrator. Meanwhile, she continued to toy with herself with the smaller pink vibrator.

Carl inserted the vibrating dildo and decided to truly "fuck" Suzette with the instrument. He shoved hard and deep into her cunt.

"Unnnhhhhh, that's it baby. Finally, a good hard fuck from something other than my own hand."

As Suzette said those words, her eyes rolled back in actual pleasure at being so rudely violated by the buzzing purple stick. Carl was surprised, but took her instruction, deciding to really ram it home if that's what she wanted.

"Yesss, that's very good, baby. Keep that up, please, oh yes, just like that, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

Carl shoved even harder, fucking with nearly all the force his muscled arm could muster. It didn't seem to bother Suzette. On the contrary, she seemed to love being violated so violently with the purple device.

Carl looked at Suzette's face and saw a look of beatific calm, like she was enjoying the most loving massage, even while he was pushing that purple missile in and out of her splayed cunt with all his might. What a woman, he thought.

After several minutes of being fucked mercilessly by Carl with her purple dildo, Suzette started to whimper, "I'm com-com-com-ingggggggg!!!!!" she yelled loudly.

As she orgasmed, she squeezed her thighs tight on the vibrator, ripping it from Carl's hand and leaving it submerged deep in her cunt. She rode its vigorous vibrations to several orgasms, then her powerful pussy muscles and tight cunt expelled the purple invader from her inner sanctum.

Suzette was left hugging herself on the bed, recovering from the powerful experience while Carl looked on, directly at her spasming, dripping wet cunt. Fortunately, the more experienced Holly stepped in and grasped Suzette assuredly by her thighs, steadying her. Then Holly lowered her mouth to Suzette's quivering pussy. She gently licked up and down and helped Suzette come down from orgasm, while gathering in her mouth the discharge from her friend's pussy, and then swallowing the sweet mess.

"Thanks!" said Suzette perkily. "That was really some kind of orgasm! I haven't splooged like that for ages!"

Carl sat in front of the satisfied woman with a raging hard-on, wishing he could give her his own cock like he did with that purple vibrator.

Suzette leaned down and kissed his turgid cock with her beautiful lips, as if she understood that a torrent of cum was there for the sucking, but knew that she must not let loose the dams quite yet. Out of gratitude for the love of the young man, Suzette then kissed his lips and gave her tongue and mouth to him without reservation. Of course, when the game is to tease, expressions of gratitude might also be a form of torture, as the young cock pulsed, desiring to join in the orgasmic bliss of its female companions.

"I'll be right back!" Suzette said excitedly, and again rushed out the door exposing her highly aroused body to the world. In a few seconds she came back, and shut the door behind her. She was carrying a tape and a magazine.

She put the tape in the vcr and played a new version of her fucking her son, but with no sound. She then handed the magazine to Carl.

"Read this story," she said, handing Carl the open incest magazine. "It's one of my favorites and it will entertain your mother and I while we work."

Carl began to read out loud. It was a story about a family on the frontier, and how after the father died, the mother relied on her twin boys to be the men of the house. Of course, being the men of the house also meant that they would have to fuck the woman of the house, and also their aunts and sisters. The story was filled with lurid details of fucking and sucking, and was even illustrated with hand drawn images of impossibly sexy people in graphic detail.

As Carl read the nasty story, Holly and Suzette made progress cleaning and organizing and packing up Jim's stuff. Time flew by as they imagined the tale that was being read to them, and periodically made comments about the story. With the video of Suzette fucking her son on in the background, and both women naked, the trailer was filled with the sexy sounds and images. It was perfectly designed to ensure that nobody thought about anything other than sex.

Carl found it difficult to concentrate on reading. His enormous cock felt like it would never go down. And it probably wouldn't, if Suzette and Holly had their way. At least until he finally fucked his mother.

"Time to get dressed and run some errands. Put your cock away, young man," said Holly.

Holly pulled on a button-down shirt from Jim's neat pile of clothes to be donated. She skipped the undies and pulled on her only pair of pants. Suzette made a third naked dash over to her place and emerged wearing a revealing tanktop and tight capri pants. All four of the women's nipples were plain to see as their breasts wobbled beneath their garments.

It was a beautiful day outside. The late afternoon sun was warm, and its rich golden hues gave even the trailer park a romantic air. All three were glad to get out of the small trailer and stretch their legs in the fresh air.

First, Holly drove to a nearby grocery store. They picked up the makings of a nice meal, including two bottles of white wine.

Next, they drove several miles to a mall in a larger town. Carl was instructed to stay in the car while the two women ran a quick errand. The two women walked quickly, knowing the day was slipping away, and their unconstrained breasts drew the eyes of a number of other shoppers.

Suzette led them to a lingerie store, only 40 minutes before it was scheduled to close. There was a single saleswoman in the store. She was an attractive redhead who looked to be in her mid-40's. She wore a black business suit which showed a substantial amount of leg, and a red blouse that revealed nearly as much cleavage as she could, while keeping her large breasts from popping free.

"Abby!" squealed Suzette as they entered the store, and the busty redhead looked up and broke into a wide smile.

"Suzy! What a nice surprise! Who is your beautiful friend?"

"This is Holly, my dear friend. And we need your help finding her something sexy to wear, something that will drive her lover absolutely crazy."

Abby walked from behind the counter, placed her hand on Holly's hip, and then walked behind her. Her hands slid up Holly's sides and grabbed Holly's large breasts.

"Working with a body like this, I am not sure how she could fail to drive her lover crazy. He is certainly a lucky man, or is it a woman?" Holly asked with no judgment in her tone.

"This particular purchase is intended for a man, but a certain woman might also find something to appreciate as well," said Suzette.

"I see," said Abby, squeezing the tits in her hands lightly.

Holly felt like a piece of meat being evaluated by two chefs. Abby obviously had no compunction about taking liberties with her body, and Suzette answered all of the questions for her.

"But we are in a hurry, because the appreciation has to happen tonight."

"Of course. Step into a changing room and I will meet you with some items. I've already evaluated her size, of course. If you strip down right away, that will speed things up."

Once in the dressing room, Holly quickly removed her clothes.

"My God, you are beautiful, Holly," said Suzette, looking her friend up and down her naked body. "Carl is a very lucky man to be able to fuck such a hot mama."

Suzette moved closer to Holly and the two women kissed. Suzette's hand cupped Holly's vulva and she slipped a finger inside. Suzette began to whisper in her friend's ear.

"So hot and wet. So ready to take his big cock in your smoldering cunt. To kiss your son deeply and let him touch you everywhere and in every way. To love him as a mother and a lover at the same time."

While Suzette whispering, she expertly stimulated Holly's wet cunt. By the time Abby arrived at the dressing room, Holly was flushed, and the signs of her arousal were evident.

Abby had Holly try on a black negligee. Holly began to put it on, but something was not quite right. Only when Abby helped her pull it all the way on and fasten it, did Holly see it for what it was: the black negligee left her big breasts and her pussy completely exposed. It covered the rest of her torso in black silk.

"Holly, forgive me for saying, but your, huge pale breasts are set off wonderfully by the black fabric. It's like a chessboard on which all the white squares are objects of sexual desire. If you are truly intent on getting laid tonight, I don't know of any better way than walking into a room wearing this."

As she spoke, Abby reached out and tweaked Holly's hard nipples, and dragged her finger between Holly's wet lips.

Holly wondered blankly whether she should object to this stranger taking such liberties. But she didn't care. She was so aroused, she didn't care who fondled her.

"She'll take it," said Suzette.

"Not so fast. How can I know it works?" The heretofore impassive Holly surprised the other women by asserting herself and asking that odd question.

Holly sat down on the bench and spread her cunt with her fingers. She looked straight at Abby. Abby looked at Holly and then looked at her spread pussy, and took her meaning.

Still wearing her business suit, Abby sank to her knees and brought her lips to Holly's cunt. She nibbled at Holly's clit with her lips and tongue and sometimes even oh so lightly with her teeth.

Suzette heard Holly begin to grunt softly, signaling an impending orgasm. She pulled her friend Abby away from Holly's pussy, leaving her hanging.

"You need to be just as horny and unsatisfied as he is," said Suzette.

"Unnnhhhh," Holly moaned in frustration.

"Leave the negligee on. Put on your clothes over. Let's go. Abby, thank you so much. We'll have to get together soon and renew our acquaintance, if you know what I mean."

"That would be nice," replied a flushed Abby, wiping her face and chin with her hand.

Holly dressed quickly and paid. As they walked out, Holly thought it was funny that her tits still bounced around just as much, even after buying expensive underwear. There was nothing practical about her purchase, unless you consider arousing your own son to be your goal.

When they got to the car, Carl wondered what on earth the errand was, because they had no bags. But he also noticed subtle signs of his mother's arousal. Had they gone to the mall solely to get her off somehow?

"Did you get what you needed?"

"No," grumbled Holly so only Suzette could hear, still wishing that she had been allowed to climax at the lingerie store.

"In my opinion, we're all ready to go," said Suzette, authoritatively. As she spoke she patted Holly on her lap, signaling she was referring to Holly's readiness in between her legs.

The drive back to the trailer park was quiet. Holly was distracted - she could hardly keep from shoving her hand down her pants and fingering herself to orgasm. Carl was beginning to feel apprehensive, but was still extremely excited for whatever the two women had planned. Both Holly and Carl were lost in their thoughts, and Suzette was content to be quiet and let some tension build before this evening.

They pulled into the trailer park and parked. Walking to the trailer homes they saw the last flares of light from the setting sun and the darkening, purple sky. Nobody said a word as the trio shuffled into Jim's trailer.

"You're to hang out here for a bit," said Suzette. "If you get bored, you can entertain yourself by watching some videos, or maybe reading a little. But don't do anything to mess up our little deal. And if the available videos or magazines are too tormenting, perhaps try reading this."

Suzette placed a gardening how-to manual on the table.

"Just don't read about stamens and pistils," she said and chuckled to herself.

"Now, you, ma'am, are to come with me."

Suzette smacked Holly on the butt and headed out the door to her own trailer.

Holly was impressed by the neat, cozy living space Suzette kept. Her only complaint is that it was a little too cutesy, reminiscent of a room of a teenage girl. There was lots of pink, and photos and trinkets crowded the shelves. Holly considered all the naughty things Suzette had done in this place. What had it been like for her son to fuck his mother on sheets decorated with pink cupcakes, on a bed lined with white lace? Holly considered for a moment and then realized that she would most likely know soon enough.

While Holly looked around, Suzette was a whir of activity. Wine was set to chill, water set to boil and vegetables prepared.

"Now, time to get you all prettied up," Suzette said. "Step into my office, pretty lady."

Holly joined Suzette in her tiny bathroom.

First things first, let's get you out of those clothes. She unbuttoned Holly's top and played gently with Holly's bare nipples for a moment. Holly closed her eyes and let Suzette's hands roam down her body, unbutton her pants, stroke her labia. It felt very good to be in this intimate space with this woman. It felt almost like... love. Did she love this woman she had known for such a short time?

whatnow221
whatnow221
1,055 Followers