All Comments on 'Sow Primer Ch. 08'

by InYourDreams

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BEST STORY EVER!

Please continue writing this:)

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
by accident

I started reading your stories completely by accident and I know I'm a little late in submitting this critique...... but this is fascinating. You tell it so well, I have been riveted to the entire subject... Milk sows and Sow Primer. That being said, I hope there is more you can tell about this newly acquired property and her re-adjustment to her new life as a sow. I am also intrigued by the "anonymous" (I am assuming female) readers who wish for something like this. I hope they are reading and remembering all that you have said because it's not just sex and no responsibilities.

And I wonder if you ever incorporate other "issues" that animals live with everyday. I know you touched on feeding (from a bowl) and what they eat, you've touched on being washed like an animal would be, and used as an animal would be. I think the only thing you haven't mentioned throughout your series is how a farm animal relieves itself..... where, I mean. Some was mentioned about collection but that isn't always done. Anyway, I'll look forward to the further adventures of kittysow or sowangy. Very good material.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your Stories, I wish you would write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sex stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very creative twist. If anyone or moderation reads this comment, please put some links to stories that go around the theme of a suction device to enlarge the clit. See the last part where it is grown permanently big to a tiny nub like a small penis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous