Sow Primer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl slipped a leather collar around her neck and clipped a metal lead to it. He led her over to the full length mirror so that she could see herself. Her body gleamed, there was a healthy sheen to it, and Kitty felt a glow inside from all his attention upon her.

"Time for your water intake," he said. He poured out a tall glass of water and handed it to her. She felt docile, this ritual of his watering her, bloating her belly and taking care of her, her mind would drift off and she would think of herself more and more as his pet, more and more the object of attention and her former independent self, receded further towards the horizon. She took the glass and drank. It always took several swallows to down the whole glass, and she felt the coldness of the water collecting in her stomach. She felt it stretch, and her bladder vibrated in its desire to gush forth its echoing stream as she drank. She loved that feel of tension, she had grown so accustomed to it that she could not imagine living without it.

The man arrived and sat talking with Carl on the sofa in the sitting room as Kitty lay on the bed listening to the soft tones of sow Lauren's voice. She had had another tall glass of water and she was nearing her collection time. Carl called her in and introduced her as kittysow. Turning to her he told her to squat over the pail he had placed in the centre of the room. He said he wanted her to show this man how she has her produce collected. Kitty had never before had to perform her collection ritual in front of someone else. She squatted, but she found it hard to relax. Her muscles clenched tight.

"Come on kittysow. Show the man your golden stream, how much you can produce. Fill your pail for him."

Kitty looked up at Carl. She shook her head, more plaintively than defiantly. She did not want this, she felt ashamed and embarrassed.

"Come along kittysow. It's your party trick. You have done this so many times for me. Let him see what you can do."

She squatted over the bucket, her knees were spread and she presented this stranger a full view of her bald sow cunt. Her slit formed a very visible line leading round from the curve of her mound and disappeared between her fleshy thighs. Nothing was to be hidden from him, and yet to feel the release, to let flow the stream cascade down from it was a step beyond her. She felt the tightness inside, her need and her desire to release her flow. Carl was taking to the man.

"She has been prepared. I have been feeding her water and not letting her release it all afternoon. She must be very bloated now." The other man, the stranger, the one who knew nothing about her and yet knew everything that was significant about her too, just nodded in approval. Carl reached down between her spread thighs and gripping her mound, his fingers pressed firmly against her slit and his palm digging into the crown of her mons, he squeezed hard. The pressure on her bladder was too much and she felt the shot of fluid leak out dribbling over her trainers fingers.

"That's a good sow," he cooed. He removed his hand so that the stranger could see precisely how the water squirted out from her sow body. He licked at his fingers, tasting her piss. Yet Kitty found her muscles clamping tight. She couldn't do this. She was not being defiant, resisting, it was an instinctive reaction of her body. She wished she could do this, get it over and done with, that she could the sooner escape, but her body would not allow it, and that just prolonged her debasement, hovering over the bucket before the two men, a small pool of her piss already visible.

Carl still held on to her lead as she squatted between the men. The other, the stranger, spoke. "Wait I will fill this bottle with some water. This might help her." He got up and went into the kitchen. Carl ran his fingers through her hair and patted her head, but did not let her get up. In spite of the pressure she felt mounting inside, she felt the least desire to piss right now. The stranger returned with the bottle full of clear water. He passed it over to Carl and said, "pour this over the sow. It may help."

Carl poised the bottle before her udders. Kitty felt herself shrinking inside at the prospect of the touch of the coldwater. He tipped it and the first splash of cold hit her left udder, He let the water trickle slowly down over her. The rivulets of clear fluid spread across the globes of her udders, with their dark hard teats. She felt the water like fingers tickling at her sensitive flesh, and the water coated her nipples and dripped from their tips. She felt the water spread coolly over her belly and run inexorably collecting between her thighs and forming a river running over the bulging bladder and trickling noisily into the bucket between her legs. She was squatting there, and like it or not, she looked for all the world as though she were pissing constantly and vigorously into the bucket.

The stranger crouched next to her and held on to her hand, lifting her arm away to her right. She stared into his intent face as he stared down between her thighs. She listened to the sound of water gurgling below her and slowly the icy coldness over her udders started to warm, but the sound of gushing water continued She continued to stare at this stranger, and felt the warmth spread in contrast between her lips. She felt the heat rise in her cheeks as she understood how her body had betrayed her. She started to relax, as there was nothing more she could do. She felt the relief as the tension pulsed internally at her clit. Her thighs spread wider as she let go of all restraint and she became aware of another tension that had been building in her body, across her shoulders. Letting go and doing as her trainer demanded of her also brought her a reward that relaxed her and something more seemed to be draining from her than just her collected waters.

The stranger reached forward and placed his hand amidst her stream. He cupped her in that narrow bridge and squeezed hard just as Carl had done before. Her waters cascaded over his fingers and squirted against the sides of the bucket. The sound of her waters rattling against the tin was all that broke the silence. He was rubbing his fingers along her slit now, dipping them between her lips and the urgency in her clit became too strong. She moaned and her flow pulsed out of her as her hips jogged. Carl slipped his hand around her left udder and kneaded it as the stranger continued to probe her and feel her warm liquid cascade over his hand. When her flow started to subside, Carl tilted her back so that she leaned against him and the bucket was moved out from between her legs. She heard it scrape on the ground and the slosh of her produce flicking against the sides as it was moved. She closed her eyes and felt her need to be taken. To her surprise she longed for this stranger to pry open those lips, to explore inside her, she wanted to be opened up by him. Her heart thudded as Carl continued to keep her off balance and the grip of his fingers on her udders made her sink into his embrace.

The stranger lifted aside her labia, and stroked her wet flesh. She quivered at his touch and raised herself to offer him her opening. He spread her wetness all around that opening, and slid his finger sloppily and noisily around her hard erect clit. She could feel her moistness seeping out, coating those lips as he watched intently. He placed a finger over her entrance and with his thumb flicked at her clitoris. She jerked suddenly in response and Carl brought his hand around her collar and pressed it into her neck. She felt its tightness and his grip so strong, her head flung back she felt entirely open.

"You are a good sow kittysow." With one hand under her udder and the other at her neck, he pulled her back against him. Her head was buried in his crotch and she felt his hardness through his clothes.

"Now slide yourself onto his finger. Fuck yourself for him and let him see how you have become a creature of your senses. All that matters to you is how it makes you feel."

She lifted herself slightly more and pushed forward. She felt his finger hard between her lips, and how smoothly and effortlessly she managed to slide herself on top of it. She was so excited now that she was panting and shifted her weight to feel him moving first deeper before extracting himself from inside her in an easy cycle. She could see that Carl was happy with her, and that was all that was important.

12