Spanish Contract: Jeff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on. No funny business this time." Gill got up and went out to her room.

Venessa chimed in, "We'll just play for fun, Jeff. We wouldn't want anything to get out of hand."

Gill returned triumphantly with the cards.

"Blackjack anyone?" Venessa suggested.

"Is that the one with twenty one?" Gill asked.

Jeff sat back as Venessa explained the rules. Venessa announced herself as dealer and the game progressed. A few pieces of pasta passing around as before. Hand after hand went by. Everyone was quiet. They played for half an hour. No-one said a word. Jeff was feeling it, but he wanted to play on, he knew where this was heading, he was sure everyone else knew too. Several more hands passed, then Gill got low. She was down to her last two pieces.

"I'm going to be out after this one."

Jeff looked at Venessa. He was expecting her to say something. Venessa was looking at him.

"Grab another handful out of the bag."

Gill remained where she was. Jeff was surprised, he had expected Venessa to crank it up a notch.

"Who wants to play for clothes? I kind of enjoyed last night." Gill looked around for support."

Jeff was somewhat shocked at the boss's daughter. This was not the proper young girl who worked in the office.

"Yes, why don't we do that?" Venessa found her voice. "Any objections, Jeff?"

Jeff was intimidated by her, she looked like she wanted a repeat. But at the same time the tension was broken and it seemed everyone was on board. They all saw what happened last night.

"Go on."

"Good boy." Venessa grabbed the cards. "Ok, here are our new rules. I'm dealer, you can buy back with a piece of clothing for ten bits, each hand costs you three to play. You are really both playing against me so I am at a disadvantage but I'm ok with that if everyone else is."

Jeff looked at her, and her chips. She was winning, she must know that the dealer had the edge at blackjack. She wasn't fooling him this time. He looked her over again. She was wearing the same trousers as last night, a different top, shoes, a watch. There was no telling how much of that she was going to count even if she ever got into trouble.

"Let's get going". She shuffled.

"Gill isn't too clued up on the rules, I say we play a different game." Jeff interrupted.

Venessa stopped.

"What game?" Gill asked.

"We take one card off the top each. Low card takes it all off. Everything. The winner is the last one dressed."

Jeff had raised the stakes, but levelled the playing field.

"That's simple. I like it." Gill clapped her hands.

"Ok Venessa?" Jeff was waiting for her to negotiate.

"No problem."

"Cut the pack." Jeff took the cards and passed them over the table. "Gill."

Gill cut the pack and put the deck at the table's centre.

"Ladies First."

Venessa reached out and took a card. Turned it over and laid it down. A nine. Jeff could feel his cock pressing for more space. Gill took hers looked at it and punched the air with her right hand. She placed it on the table. An ace. Jeff could feel the adrenaline surging. He was odds on to lose again. He couldn't work out in his own mind whether or not he wanted a high or low card. He took his and flipped it straight over without looking at it first. It was a jack. He was watching Venessa all the time. Her face fell, just for an instant it fell. Then a steely coolness returned.

"Fine. Nice draw." She stood up and too a few paces back from the table. She unbuttoned her top, revealing a neat white lacy bra. She folded the top over the back of her chair. She unbuckled her belt and let the trousers drop to the floor revealing a matching set of briefs. She stepped out of the trousers and moved around to her bra, which she quickly unhooked. Her hands momentarily stayed over her breasts before she pulled the material away. The body Jeff was gradually seeing was fantastic. She started to play around with the bra, twirling it at her side. She was so well defined, her breasts were in perfect proportion to her athletic frame, the nipples were standing a long way out. And it wasn't cold.

She dropped the bra. And in a swift movement slid her panties down, uncovering the faintest hint of trimmed blond hair, before she flicked them toward the table and sat down.

"Enjoy?"

"Everything." Jeff wanted her to stand back up again so desperately. She was absolutely beautiful but now she was covered by the table. His hard on was becoming painful, he shifted his left leg to let it breath.

"What?"

"All off." He pointed at the watch. She gave him a wounded look, but stood back up again, walked three steps towards the kitchen and, facing away from the table, lifted her arm high making an exaggerated motion to take the watch off. He could see her fine perfectly sculpted arse now, not an ounce of fat anywhere. If she worked out it really paid off.

"And the necklace." Gill chimed in.

She turned, took off her necklace. Flicked away her heels, and took her earrings off for good measure, as she did this she leant forward her breasts pointing down. And then she stood erect, hands on her hips.

"All off. Satisfied?"

Jeff nodded. He didn't want to say anything, his mouth was bone dry.

"Next round."

"Well I'm out." Venessa leant back. "Going to join me, Jeff?"

"You're not out. The game is over when there is one person left clothed." Jeff paused. "Like we agreed."

"I can't take any more off."

"If someone is already naked and they draw the low card, they have to do a forfeit, decided by the person with the high card."

It was an interesting suggestion, thought Jeff. He couldn't believe Gill had made it. It seemed the previous night made anything possible.

"Ok. Let's play."

Gill drew.

Her face fell.

"A two."

Jeff drew and flipped like before. He was trying to look nonchalant but he had to move quickly, his hand was shaking really bad.

It was an eight.

Venessa drew again. She looked at the card. Gill was already standing. Her dress fell to the floor. She stood there in her underwear. Jeff was riveted. She reached behind her back and then stopped.

"She's got a two too, too."

Venessa had put the card face down on the table.

"Ok. Stop Gill, it's a tie, we draw again." Venessa was looking a little red in the face.

"I'm stripping. You have to do a forfeit. It's the rules. What does she have to do Jeff? You have the high card."

Gill dropped her bra and casually pulled off her knickers. She stood there completely naked, folded her arms and smugly looked at Venessa.

Venessa looked defiant. "Well, Jeff."

Jeff was finishing his drink. He picked up the bottle and drained the remaining contents into his glass.

"Seeing as Gill here is naked, why don't you go down on her."

Jeff's head was exploding with two impossibilities. One, that she would ever do it. Two, that she could refuse after all that had happened. There was silence. Gill who had been confidently cheeky all night was now looking shocked. He had gone too far. He was getting annoyed with himself for grabbing too much. Venessa pushed her chair back and rose.

"I'm glad you said that."

She took one stride towards Gill, who visibly leant away, she slid one hand around the back of her head and pulled her forward, bringing their lips together and plunging her tongue into her.

Jeff was frozen.

Venessa engaged Gill in a long drawn out kiss, she moved her hands down to Gill's shoulders then ran them down her front, cupping and squeezing her firm, full breasts. Gill broke her mouth free and gasped for air. Venessa suddenly pushed her back, and she fell across the sofa. Venessa moved in. She dropped to one knee, slapped her hands on the inside of Gill's thighs and pushed them firmly apart. Then she ploughed her head forward. Gill screamed.

Jeff was sitting within touching distance of two of his colleagues having sex. He was dying to get his cock out. His trousers were getting soaked, both from a nervous sweat and from his cock which was leaking fluid and felt like it was going to erupt.

Venessa was going at Gill hard. Gill was breathing erratically, moaning, wailing, she was getting the treatment. Venessa bucked her hips up, her arse was now pointing straight at Jeff, if he reached out his arm he could have stroked it. Her back was shimmering with perspiration, and her face still buried deep into Gill.

She shifted her knees apart, spreading her lips, Jeff was looking straight into to her slit.

Gill threw her arm out and knocked a plant off the table next to the sofa, Jeff thought she was on the edge. He was too, he wanted to free himself, to join in, so desperately, but he was afraid to move, that moving might make it all stop. And if he touched Venessa's perfect flesh, he thought he might get punched.

Gill came, loudly. Venessa lifted her head out, panting, she turned and sat down on the floor in front of Gill, juice was dripping from her chin. She tilted her head back and wiped her face, and her neck and smeared the liquid all down her front, over her breasts and ended with her hand between her legs.

Jeff came in his pants. It was overdue, he had been scared to get it out, and it was too late now. He stood up and headed for his room trying to keep whatever high ground there was left. He stopped.

"Don't forget to clean up."

And continued on.

*

"You are wanted in the boss's office."

It was good timing. Jeff had been in early on Monday morning to write his letter of resignation and it was now just coming off the printer. He tucked it into a plain envelope and tucked that into his pocket.

Little miss boss had the whole weekend to divulge the goods, this was it. Better get in there first.

He walked past where Gill worked, she did not look up, her face was nearly beetroot.

The door to the MD's office was open, Venessa sat in front of the old man's desk, the ice queen sat there as if nothing had happened. He put his hand in his pocket around the letter and walked in. Venessa did not turn around.

"I hear you did a good job, Jeff."

"It was Venessa mostly. She really got stuck in to it."

"That's not what Venessa said."

Venessa did not move a muscle.

"Jeff's demonstration was the highlight of the week." She said

"I didn't think you guys brought any product with you."

"We didn't." Venessa coolly finished. Jeff waited for the boss to ask for an explanation but the old man scratched his head and moved on.

"I won't forget this, both of you. That's really all I wanted to say. Well done."

Jeff eased his hand out of his pocket. The letter stayed behind.

"Thanks, sir. I've got clients coming in at ten, so..."

"Off you go. Don't let me keep you."

Jeff backed out and left. As he returned to his office he walked past Gill. She had her head submerged into her laptop. He might not resign just yet. The tension around here would be deliciously unbearable.

12