My Female Boss Takes Control

Story Info
She takes ownership as I submit for the first time.
3.4k words
4.46
8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone else had gone home. It was just me and the boss now. Jane Redding wasn't particularly pretty, but I was absolutely hooked. She didn't treat me well, but I went out of my way to be in her presence. I needed to be in her presence.

The dominant way she acted and the confident way she carried herself mesmerized me. She was three or four inches taller than me and heavily built without being fat. Her legs and hips looked muscular and strong rather than shapely.

Her face had something about it that held my attention. Her eyes held me in a piercing gaze. Her strong jaw and cheekbones seemed to challenge me. I wondered what it would be like to kiss her, but in my fantasies it was me that got kissed. More possessed than kissed. I imagined her mouth clamped over mine, a large hand round the back of my neck holding me in place whilst her tongue took possession of my month. I imagined her tongue filling it, bullying my tongue and stretching for my throat. Even in the freedom of a fantasy I never tried to touch her body, just hung limply in her grip.

Her most incredible feature was her chest. Her breasts must have been three or four times the dimensions of any girlfriend I'd ever had. Even daydreaming I thought of them as breasts, too intimidated to even think of them as tits or boobs or anything else. Every man in the office struggled to keep their eyes off them and look at her face, terrified of being caught perving as they wondered what feat of lingerie held them up and outwards from her chest.

But there was no one else here now in the big open plan box of an office. We were working late and alone to finish the papers to go out to the Board in the morning. It was bright inside but dark out in the dimly lit street. Opposite I could just about make out the pub and the bus stop, but anyone out there could clearly see us through the large waist height windows.

Finally my paper was finished and I asked whether I should email it to her. 'No. I want to check it now before we go. Print it.'

I hit print and walked off down the office to the printers. I had of course picked the one with no paper, so I wrestled with the machine for a couple of minutes before I could walk back with the report. She took it from me and I turned to walk across to my desk.

'No. Wait here while I have a read.'

If I wasn't so captivated I would have been pissed off. I looked to where there was normally a chair to the side of her desk, but it had gone. Hadn't it been there earlier? Had she actually moved it whilst I reloaded the paper? So I stood there like a dumb schoolboy in front of teacher. And it felt strangely good.

As she concentrated on reading I gazed at her. She was wearing a white, closely fitted cotton blouse that hugged her figure closely but wasn't thin enough to reveal any underwear clues. Her black trousers fitted more loosely, not flaunting her powerful hips and legs. Did she workout I wondered, or maybe jog? A wild image of her huge breasts testing a sports bra crashed through my head and my cock twitched towards hardness.

Frantically I tried to think work work work as I dragged my gaze back to her face. But I had been caught. She was looking up at me. Her head was cocked slightly to one side, her eyebrows arched. She didn't have to say she knew I'd been checking her out. We both knew it and my face was burning so hot I thought even people at the bus stop could see my embarrassment. I prayed I wasn't too obviously hard as she held the pose forever.

But I was hard and getting harder. As my growing cock betrayed me I knew it wasn't sliding to the side either. I could feel it caught head-on in my briefs and awkwardly tenting out towards her. Should I apologise? Or would that make it worse? I didn't think I could speak anyway. Suddenly she smiled. 'This is actually quite good. It's just what I needed from you.' I mumbled gratitude. 'The thing is though, you don't always give me what I need. Do you?'

My work brain struggled for her meaning with a besotted schoolboy brain. I didn't know how to answer. She held the silence long enough for me to open my mouth to reply then cut me off by continuing.

'Too often you are sloppy. You are inattentive. You don't seem committed to giving me want I need. Do you understand?'

I didn't. I was confused. My mouth was dry. My face was red. My stupidly excited cock was pressing hard against my zip. What exactly did she mean? In minutes I would be humiliated and packing my stuff in a box.

'I can see you have a strong point, you just don't know what to do with it.' I added an open-mouthed gaze to my pathetic look. I was held fast in her stare. 'Some of the directors think I made a mistake hiring you. They don't think you've got what it takes. I think that you've got potential, that deep down you want to give me what I need. But I'm under pressure, to keep your services here. You do want to stay here don't you?'

'Yes. Yes of course.'

'I'm going to need more from you. I need your total commitment. Will you do whatever it takes to stay? Or should I just let you go?'

I was panicking now. I'd only just moved for this job and taken a big loan. I couldn't afford to lose my job. Even more, I couldn't bear the idea of breaking the spell she had over me. I was babbling, begging her to keep me on. She said nothing, letting me whine on desperately. I heard myself pathetically whimper that I would do absolutely anything she asked.

'Really?' Yes.'

Anything?' 'Yes.'

'Big talk. Maybe it's all talk.' 'No. Anything. You just have to say.'

'Interesting.' Her eyebrows arched. 'Let's see shall we? Strip.'

'What?' 'Strip.'

'But people can see us.'

'Interesting. "People can see us." Not, no I won't strip. Maybe you really do want to give me what I want. The windows are only waist high. Not even that in your case. Get down on the floor and strip.'

And I did get on the floor. I practically collapsed to it. Sitting down I pulled off my shoes. I looked up.

'Socks.'

I pulled them off and paused again.

'Strip all of it off. Now.'

I fumbled through my shirt buttons and took it off. Starting on my belt I realised this wouldn't work sitting down so I maneuvered onto all fours before sliding my trousers down my legs and off. I looked forward at her legs, now crossed with a foot in front of my face. The heel of her shoe was hanging down. I breathed deeply. Her foot smelt of heaven. Slightly sweaty. Slightly soapy. I took another deep breath and slid my briefs off.

'Good boy. But still too sloppy. Fold your clothes neatly and pile them up on top of your shoes.'

I scrabbled at my clothes nervously and she tutted until I finally organized them into a pile on top of my shoes.

'Stay on all fours and come a bit closer.' I shuffled forward until my forehead met the sole of her shoe. Her foot moved up, the end of her heel scraping across my nose. Then she used the top of my head to pull the shoe off. It fell on my back and then to the floor. Her bare foot slid back down my face and then pushed against it. She moved it up slightly so my nostrils were flattened against her sole. I was actually shaking. In felt incredible. Just breathing against the sole of her foot. I started breathing deeper and deeper, drowning in the sweet sweaty smell of her feet.

'Are you hard?' I hesitated. I was harder than I could ever remember but was having trouble speaking. 'Well, are you hard?'

'Yes.'

'Yes what?' 'Yes Jane?'

'I think that's a bit casual in the circumstances, don't you?' You're kneeling naked on the office floor with an erection. You're slobbering over your boss's foot. Anyone walking in to the office now would be looking right up your arse! Something a bit more formal is appropriate don't you think?'

'Yes, yes....Mrs Redding?'

'That will do for now I suppose. Move your knees apart. Let's have that hard cock hanging out in fresh air.' I shuffled my knees apart. My cock swayed slightly, the end feeling sensitive and wet.

'Kiss my foot. Show it some love. Breathe in deeply then work your way slowly towards my toes.' The smell was intoxicating. I pursed my lips and kissed as passionately as I could. Instinctively I pushed my tongue out and licked as I kissed, drinking in her sweaty taste. I licked up the sole of her foot. My tongue swirled round from the soft arch to the rougher ball of her foot and into the gaps under her toes. I wanted to gently suck on each wonderful toe, but she arched her foot and pressed her big toe against my lips. They parted at once, to welcome her toe, but she pushed her foot hard into me, stretching my jaw apart.

My mouth bulged with her toes, reaching towards my throat. My back arched and I gazed up at her face. She smiled slightly as her eyes bored into mine. My eyes widened as she lifted up her phone and photographed me. The embarrassment flooded through my face like a physical sensation, but my cock was still rock hard and my hips were slowly bucking helplessly as if the air against it would provide the faintest relief. I felt incredible. The end of my cock felt so sensitive, as if I had been stroking it for hours.

She wasn't even pushing forward any more, I was holding her foot in place with my lips and lapping the ball and toes with my tongue. I wanted her foot. I loved her foot. I stretched my mouth as wide as I could to get more of her in. I was delirious. I had this weird image of swallowing her foot like I was deep-throating a huge cock. I started bobbing my head.

'Good boy.' My head swam and I couldn't imagine anything other than this, but suddenly she pulled her foot back from my gaping mouth. She studied it with a slight look of distaste. 'Lick your drool off,' she said. I learned forward eager to get my tongue against her flesh again, licking up my spit from her foot.

I paused to inspect my progress and she told me to bow my head. She wiped her foot in my hair then stood up, slipping back into her shoe. 'Follow me pet.'

She started briskly walking away across the open office. I was confused what to do next. I couldn't get up because of the huge windows. I assumed the term 'pet' was a clue and set off after her on my hands and knees. My painfully rigid cock was swinging as I tried to catch up. The harsh office carpet was shredding my knees but I didn't care. I had to catch up with those feet. At the entrance to the staff kitchen she paused and waited for me. 'Fetch the first aid kit and the box of gloves.'

I scampered into the kitchen to find them, bizarrely wondering if she was about to patch my knees. Grabbing the two boxes I turned to see if she was pleased But she had already moved on. I hobbled after her on my knees, my hands now full. She was in the doorway of the disabled toilet and turned inside as soon as I spotted her.

It was a sizeable space, a proper disability friendly room with hoist and trolley bed. 'Stand up and put those on the end of the trolley.' She tugged out a pair of blue gloves and pulled them on between our faces with exaggerated care. My wide eyes never left hers. They were locked into her gaze.

I didn't even notice her lowering her hands. I gasped opened mouthed as she suddenly pinched my right nipple hard with the fingers of her left hand. My breath squeaked out of me as she hung on to it tight. The pain was incredible. Then with her right hand she grabbed my cock firmly at the root. She roughly pulled her hand along it, squeezing from base to tip. She viciously squeezed the end before raising her hand in front of my face, the fingers glistening with pre-cum.

She smiled and smeared some round my nostrils before pushing her fingers into my still open mouth and rubbing the rest into my tongue. My right nipple was in agony now, even after she let go. She turned me sideways and bent me down on the trolley, a hand on the back of my head pushing my face into the paper covering. I heard her open the first aid box and then she pulled my hands to the small of my back and bandaged my wrists together.

She crouched behind me. 'Move your feet apart.' She reached between my thighs and grabbed my cock, yanking it back towards her. 'Legs tight together now and keep them still.' Then she used another bandage to bind my upper legs tight together from mid-thigh to my knees. My rigid cock and balls were now trapped behind my tightly bound legs.

She stood up. 'There, isn't this fun?' My lips moved silently. 'Isn't this fun?' 'Yes Mrs Redding.'

'Good boy. You've done very well. A bit hesitant, but it's your first time. It just takes a bit of training. A little bit of carrot and stick.' As she'd said carrot, she had trailed her fingertips down the underside of my cock, pausing to tickle the spot by the glans. As she said stick, the flat of her hand crashed on to the underside of my cock. The pain and surprise made me squeal like a child. No one had ever done anything remotely like this to me before.

Now she pinched up the skin below the head really hard and pulled my cock backwards away from my legs. I couldn't work out if this was heaven or hell. She started to roll the stretched skin between her finger and thumb. Then she brought the palm of her other hand up against the end of my cock and started rubbing it in circles.

The end of my cock felt so raw and overstimulated. My whole body began to shake and I came. The pinching fingers stopped and that hand wrapped round my cock, pumping gently as I came and came longer than I'd ever cum before, my cum pooling into her palm.

'There's a good boy. Give me it all.' She pumped up and down until my body stopped shaking. Then she dug two fingers into the root of my cock near my arsehole and firmly drew them all the way down my cock, squeezing me dry.

'Well that was fun. Quite an impressive load too.' I couldn't reply, still in a state of euphoria and exhaustion. 'Question is though, what are we going to do with all this sticky wet cum? Shall I make you lick it off my hand? Hmm? Maybe not this time. I'll just have to wipe it off.'

I felt her gloved fingers in my crack. She was wiping my cum off them all over my hole and crack. 'There we are. Doesn't that look good. The freshly fucked look.' She laughed. 'Not that realistic though I suppose. This arse looks too tight and pale to be freshly fucked. Maybe I should call my husband over and tell him it's his lucky night. He's always wanted to try anal. He could give you that raw gaping look. Ramming his cock into you while I paddle his arse.' I shuddered.

'Have you ever had anything stuffed in this hole yet, even your own finger?' 'No Mrs Redding.'

''Hmmm, so many new experiences. Pain. and reward. But not tonight.' She leant over me, her magnificent breasts pressed into my back. Her lips right by my ear. 'I own you now. You are completely mine. No-one else will ever make you feel the way it feels to please me. You are going to do whatever I tell you to do. You are going to push yourself to please me, to make me reward you. To feel like this.' Her hot tongue snaked into my ear. It squirmed into me then out and caressed every fold. Then it was gone.

'I'm going to untie your hands. But you are not going to move a millimetre. You are going to stay exactly as you are until you hear me shout good night and leave. Do you understand?'

'Yes Mrs Redding.'

'Are you going to do as you are told?'

'Yes Mrs Redding.'

'Good boy. When I've gone, clear up here and get yourself home.' With that she left the room, turning out the light. I lay there in the dark trying to process it all. I could have moved but I didn't move a muscle. I was a good boy there in the dark, feeling my wet and cold cum slithering down my crack towards my cock. Just breathing and nothing else.

Suddenly she was outside. 'Good night Darren, don't forget the cleaners start at seven. Or is it six thirty?' Then silence.

Shit! The cleaners! I leapt up and promptly fell over in the dark, my thighs still bound together. I rolled over to the wall and reached up to flick on the light. There were scissors in the first aid kit to cut off the bandages. I frantically packed everything into the bin, not even stopping to wipe the cum from my crack. All I could think of was getting back into my clothes and out of the building before the cleaners arrived.

Coming out into the office, my knees were too raw to rest on, so I did a weird hand and foot scramble down the office to my clothes, grateful we had never bothered with CCTV. But my clothes weren't there. Nothing on the floor by her desk but my phone and my keys. She had hidden my clothes.

The bitch. The fucking, fucking, incredible bitch. I yanked open her desk draws but no clothes. Tried my desk but nothing. I desperately scanned the room. What was I going to do? How would I get through the glazed reception area and out to my car?

Finally I noticed a raincoat on the coat stand. It was a woman's coat and bright red but it would have to do. Once it was on I could finally stand up and rush into the reception area. Turning off all the office lights, I ran back to the toilet and grabbed the first aid kit. I flung the kit and gloves vack in the kitchen cupboard and ran out to my car.

As I breathed a sigh of relief my phone beeped and a text came in. 'Well done pet. I knew you could do it.' I looked round into the gloom but couldn't see her car and I wasn't going to wander around in the red coat.

It beeped again. 'That was just a gentle introduction! If you stay, it will get more intense. I think you will stay. I think you loved it.'

The phone beeped again and two pictures appeared. The first was me with her foot in my mouth, gazing up at her, wide-eyed. The second was my backside. A blue gloved hand was pulling one cheek aside to display my cum-smeared arse. I hadn't even realized she'd taken it.

Another beep. 'BTW, your clothes are behind the driver's seat. Good night pet. Don't be late in the morning.'