Spanking Bri Ch. 03

Story Info
I almost forgot to fuck her.
1.2k words
4.09
16.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I slept in, I had sent Bri to sleep in the guest room telling her she did not have the privilege of sleeping in her master's bed or presence. As I showered and started to stumble toward the kitchen I began to wonder if she would still be into whatever we started last night when she woke. As I was about to pass the door to the room she was sleeping in I noticed it was open and looked inside. She was lying naked and only her upper torso under the sheet. She was on her side and her legs and ass were near the side of the bed. I had a clear view of her pussy, and as I looked I realized I had not even indulged in fucking that hole.

I thought to myself, "What the hell, She is either going to keep being my toy or she isn't, if not I am already FUBAR." I shucked my PJ pants and my quickly hardening prick led the way to the bed. I placed my hand on her ass cheek and slowly caressed it moving to her exposed slit, as my fingers moved to open up her cunt she began to moan softly. Pushing in one finger then two I began gently finger fucking her and she gradually began to wake up. She looked bleary eyed over her shoulder and started as she saw me, "Darren! What the F.." She was cut off suddenly as I pulled my fingers out of her snatch and slapped her ass leaving hard a bright red hand print.

Her wild eyes calmed as she fully awoke and remembered the previous night. As I returned my fingers to toying with her pussy she bowed her head and moaned. "I, I'm Sorry Master. I didn't.. I mean, I .." She had begun rocking her hips in rhythm to my fingering.

I smiled as she reassumed her roll from the night before. "It's alright my little slut; I forgive you as you weren't quite awake. Now I need to take care of this case of morning wood." I could feel her pussy pulsate and I knew she was close. Withdrawing my fingers I Pulled her hips toward me, she ended up on her hands and knees facing away from me and I pushed my hard cock into her hungry hole. Being Primed as she was she started to come as soon as I started to pound her from behind. I can't say that she was supper tight but then this was the first new cunt my dick had seen in 21 years. She felt good and after last night's activity I was going to last a while.

I began to take long hard strokes, slowly withdrawing my dick and ramming it hard its full length back into her, my hands pulling her hips toward me as I thrusted. I growled out at her, "Beg for it Slut!" as she began to buck harder and harder another orgasm about to take her.

She didn't need any other encouragement, "God yes, please fuck me Master! Please keep fucking your piece of meat! Master fuck me, fuck me so hard I can't hardly walk. I'm your slut, Oh god, Oh holy shit just fuck my sloppy cunt.. Please!" the last 'please' trailed off into a primal howl as her pussy clamped down on my dick her head raised and her back flexed as she tried to take me even deeper into her womb. The sensation took over her body and shut out all else. I stood there allowing myself to be immersed in the sensation of her cunt convulsing around my cock, holding her hips tight to my groin

She relaxed after a few minutes and I began to piston in and out of her again. She quickly adopted her movements to my own keeping up a low chant of "Yes, please, god, yes fuck me" again and again. Her shoulders sagged and she sank down holding the pillow under her head. As I increased the tempo again she lost the rhythm and my cock came free of her cunt. As I threw my hips forward once more she yelped and came back up to arms length holding herself stock still. Startled I stopped in my motion and looking down I was treated to the view of my dick planted 4 out of 7 inches up her ass. Her breath was in shallow gasps. I knew the unexpected intrusion must have hurt a bit but, damn, her ass was as tight as anything I could remember.

Slowly I pulled her hips towards me until my full length was buried in her colon. I kept my dick in place and groped around for her massive tits. A plan had begun to form in my head "Soon my little slut I will shoot my load in this ass." I stopped and grabbed her hair pulling her back and whispering into her ear, "and you are going to make it happen slut."

I released her hair and pushed her forward off my dick. Placing my hand on her hip and pushing a bit I rolled her over to her back and pushed her legs apart. Climbing up onto the bed I mounted her missionary and began to fuck in earnest. I was ready to shoot a load into this little bitch and make her love it.

As I began pounding her as hard and fast as I could she wrapped her legs around my waist. Closing her eyes she began to beg again, "Come in me, please come I want to feel you come oh please come inside your little whore, fuck me please." As she said this she tried to wrap her arms around my shoulders. I was having none of this and pinned her hands down to the bed next to her head. As I pumped my hips something more primal came over me and I moved my right hand first to her shoulder and then placed both my hands around her neck my thumbs interlacing across her throat.

Her eyes flew open in a look of alarm and fear, but she kept up a litany, "Please, please fuck me." Again and again as I gently but firmly tightened my grip. Her voice was just a horse whisper as I constricted her air way when I began to shoot my load into her waiting cunt. As I erupted I felt her body tense and convulse. Her pussy gripped and held me deep inside her milking every last explosion of cream out of my engorged cock.

I released my grip on her neck and grabbed the sheets trying to push even harder and further inside of her. I could feel her fingernails on my lower back as she strained with me. We stay like that for some minutes enjoying the aftermath of such a volcanic orgasm. Finally I pulled out of her and stood on wobbly legs beside the bed. Grabbing the back of her head I made her face my still hard dick and she opened her mouth and began to suck it clean.

After she was done, I allowed her to flop back on the bed. She lay there with a lazy smile on her face idly playing with her nipples. I realized I was still hungry, "Go fix me breakfast and coffee Fuck Meat Then you can go take care of your day. I'll expect you back here by 2:00 PM sharp. Don't be late my little slut."

I walked back to my room and started a second shower. This was turning out to be one heck of a holiday.