All Comments on 'Spanking Cylinda'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CylindaCylindaover 16 years ago
Loved it!

Great story and great spanking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sweet!

I know that's probably an odd title to assign my reactions to this story, but that's how it came across. The roleplay between these two is not only flirtatious and seductive, it's sweet and respectful for all that's happening. Very refreshing to see a story that isn't founded entirely on brutality. Please keep writing, I look forward to your future work!

shari502shari502about 14 years ago
Loved the story

I loved this story! It is something I want to share with my lover to play out. We have talked about spanking and this story makes me want to try it even more.I think this will excite him even more. He was unsure that spanking would excite me so describing as you have will encourage him and help him relax into it. It is very seductive with out being a 'dominatrix' or slave type story.I look forward to more stories like these.

panda4321panda4321almost 14 years ago
Wonderful

I love reading stories about spanking and this one I truly enjoyed. So much so that I read it twice and most likely will come back to it again one day.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

emmalovesitemmalovesitover 12 years ago
wow, just wow...

I loved this! Sometimes it's fun to read stories that are totally out there/fantasy, but this was so real! I want it too! Thank-you so much for a really happy half hour, and I'm sure my bf will want to thank-you too when he gets home to a happy and horny woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yummy

I liked this story.....thought the uncle thing would squick me out, but it was not a real uncle....good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous