Spanking Cylinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There won't be any problem. I'll lie on my back and you get on top."

That seemed like a great idea to Cylinda so I handed her the condom and lay on my back when she got to her knees. When her back was to me, I grinned at the sight of her lovely ass, now a solid, bright red from where my good right hand had worked her over. She might be sore for more than a week, I thought to myself, and she would love every minute of it.

As I lay on my back, legs close together, Cylinda straddled my knees and bent over to take my cock in her mouth for a few strokes. It was fun, and I know she liked it too, but what she wanted was to get it wet so the condom would slip on more easily. When it had been rolled into place, she moved forward, and raised her body so she was above my erect cock, while I held it in place for her.

With her fingers spreading her swollen lips, Cylinda slowly lowered her pussy until the tip of my cock was touching the opening she was creating. Juices were dripping from it, even running down her legs, and I moved the head of my cock around in the warm wetness to spread the lubrication. When we were ready, she lowered her body enough so the head of my cock wedged into her pussy, and let out a great, contented sigh, which was matched by my own murmur of pleasure, as I felt her squeezing me.

She stayed crouching in that position for only a few seconds before Cylinda lowered herself farther, letting another inch of my cock ease into her dripping pussy. Once again, our happy noises were a duet. The song continued, as she raised and lowered her body, impaling herself on my cock a little more each time, until my pubic hair was tickling her shaven pussy. She remained in that position, letting the pleasure she was receiving throb through her body. That was fine with me, because the talented muscles inside her wet love channel were massaging my cock in an extremely delightful way.

Slowly, taking her time so we could make our fucking would last as long as possible, Cylinda raised her body, removing her pussy from most of my cock. Juices dripped out to stick in my pubic hair, as she paused with just the head still inside her, before she started lowering herself. When I saw and felt my shaft almost fully engulfed again, I placed my hands on her hips, and thrust upward, to ram it all the way into her. While my cock was imbedded in her, I lowered my ass back on top of the bed. Cylinda sat on top of me for a few seconds, moving around to let my cock and her pussy massage each other.

Although we both truly loved what we were doing in the Cowgirl position, both of us actually prefer the greater intimacy and full-length, skin-on-skin contact of the Female Superior position. Cylinda extended her legs beside mine, and leaned forward until she was lying on top of me. I placed my hands on her ass, being careful not to press too hard because of the pain she was still feeling. We kissed, and Cylinda started moving forward, withdrawing her pussy from my cock. Once again, when she moved backward, to envelope it, I guided her with my hands and plunged my cock all the way back inside her.

On the next stroke, as she was moving forward, I bent my knees and spread her thighs farther apart with mine. This allowed me to drive my cock a fraction of an inch deeper into her pussy, and she grinned when she felt the difference. I kept my knees bent like that, to continue spreading her legs and to give her something she could lean against later. We continued fucking slowly, wanting to make it last a long time. From the way she was breathing and from her moans and other sounds of pleasure, I could tell Cylinda was slowly building toward another orgasm. My climax was building too, but I wanted her to finish cumming before I did.

Cylinda started moving faster on top of me, and I matched her increased pace. Her body rocked from side to side during her movements, but I kept her from rolling off me, and we continued. She had been moving straight back and forth, with minimal contact between her clit and my cock, helping build up our mutual pleasure to as high a level as possible, but Cylinda knew it was time to change that.

"I'm almost ready to cum," she whispered to me.

I knew what that meant, and so did she. With my cock buried to the hilt in her pussy, Cylinda moved one knee forward at a time and raised her body until she was once again on her knees and straddling me in the Cowgirl position. Slowly, she elevated herself, and equally slowly lowered herself all the way back down. She moaned from the extreme pleasure my cock and her pussy were giving each other, and I echoed her.

My legs were still bent, and Cylinda leaned back against them, and started raising her body again. In this different position, the base of her clit was scraping against the upper side of my cock, sending bolts of delight through my body and, presumably, hers too. When she let herself back down, we both felt the same delightful currents.

Over and over, faster and faster, Cylinda fucked herself on my cock, and I drove it up into her pussy, matching her speed. Her body weaved from side to side as she moved, and I reached out to hold her hips, guiding her and keeping her on top of me.

"Uh! Uh!" she whimpered, and her movements became even more erratic. "Oh!" she cried out abruptly. "Oh! Oh!" as she started cumming.

As her body pitched and tossed above me, my hands clung to Cylinda's hips, keeping her on top of me, while I rammed by cock in and out of her hot, wet pussy. "Oh!" she cried out, with feelings of Joy. "Oh!" every time she felt it driving into hern as far as we could get it.

"Ah!" Cylinda warbled ecstatically, as she climaxed. Her back arched and the muscles of her body clenched, followed by completely relaxing.

I wasn't ready to relax yet. Holding to her hips, I pounded in and out of her wet pussy until I climaxed, an immense fountain of pleasure welling up inside of me and bursting out through my cock. Three times I pumped semen into my condom, until I was done. Cylinda straightened out her knees again to allow herself to sprawl on to of me, and we lay there, in a tired, happy pile for several minutes, while my cock softened inside her

After it slipped out, she raised her upper body to look at me, a very satisfied smile on her face. "You know, Uncle George. I think I'll have to be naughty more often. It feels so good to be bad."

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Cylinda and I did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12