All Comments on 'Spanking Gloves F/m'

by hall2226

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A very nice story

So hard and turned on now. Of course he deserves it more severely even, and I can't wait to read about it. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting story

Many young men can benefit from strict discipline. Too many moms know about sons bad behavior but choose to ignore it. If they will not take charge, a women like Mrs. Temple would be a valuable resource.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

And then he tied her up and broke each of her arms in three places. And then broke her legs in two places each. As she screamed, he then twisted her broken limbs around her body like she was a pretzel. In agony, she then felt relief as he bit off her clitoris. Finally, they went to Burger Cunt for a McShake. He howled as salty fries were shoved up his oiled butt. "Grandpa", he yelled as his sister jumped on the trampoline.

When did they buy bananas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Typical British: Can't get off without corporal punishment. Nevertheless, well written, and somewhat erotic.

wweary101wweary101over 9 years ago
A good submission

Those hoping for a brief encounter with pornography will be disappointed, but for those seeking erotica, this is a good read. The dynamics of the relationship between a dominant and submissive are glimpsed during this corporeal encounter, and elements of the human sexual psyche are briefly unveiled. A good submission, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really Hot

Five stars. I can almost feel her spanking my oh so naughty arse cheeks. I agree that he will need to be dealt with frequently and maybe even a tad more harshly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story a hard spanking but not over the top. He was never in phyical or emotional danger. I hate when the sub man is demeaned or severely thrashed to the point of injury. Theres a fine line berween erotic bdsm and abuse. This is written well with the pain and erotic pleasure perfectly callibrated.

b3tas1ss1b3tas1ss111 months ago

When she instructs him to “Place a condom on your penis and then put on your spanking pouch. I do not want your fluids to soil my skirt.” My fluids soiled my panties and I’m sure to be punished and reprimanded once Mistress discovers what I have done. Great story! Thanks for sharing! Sounds like there should be some more chapters 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhall2226@hall2226
21 Followers
Submissive fetishist (heels, latex, leather) with a passion for mature, dominant ladies who like to spank.