All Comments on 'Spanking Kenny's Wife Ch. 04'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tabithajonestabithajonesalmost 19 years ago
Oh My God!!

These truly are just about the best stories I have enjoyed on Literotica. Thank you for the pleasure you are giving me - please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Spank Me, Spank Me, Spank Me

Where can I sign up? I have dreamed of this. My husband has dreamed of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
erotic beyond belief

Cudos my friend. You have done a masterful job so far and can't wait to see if you get your cock into Jan while kenny watches. Keep up the great writing.

Doug

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ready for takeoff

A great time for liftoff to hard sex, then move on to a little more pain - possibly a belt? Looking forward to chapter 5 - keep up the supurb writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
OMG! These are the best stories!

I found this series while looking for spanking stories and they are really good. My wife and I have read each one and we love them. I'll send you a private feedback. Please write more!

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaabout 17 years ago
Super Job

I am so glad you decided to post your work in Literotica, because this, plus the others have been beyond super. Loved the interaction between the three of them, and Jan's reaction of losing total control of lust. Also LOVED the payment of soaking panties. Nothing better than that. Great job. Looking forward to the last chapter, though I'm sorry to see it end. Please keep writing writing writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Series

I love your pace, word choice and your sexual imagination. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This series is my absolute favorite. I return to it time and time again. It's like he has gone into my head and written down all my fantasies. Incredibly well written and erotic. I hope to read more from this author. He absolutely understands what a woman wants. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous