All Comments on 'Special Delivery'

by blondboi22

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
don't understand why there aren't any comments to this excellent story

The author gives his age as 18 to 22, from his moniker he's probably 22. blondboi has a good, very dirty imagination, I bet his young dick was hard when he wrote this story and he shot a good healthy load at the end. He likes getting treated like a girl, likes it up the ass from his older male relatives. I hope, blondboi, you get plenty of big stiff family cock up your tight little twat and lots of creamy family semen up your cute boyish butt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Comments

I agree with the previous comment .. this story was hot - nothing like getting your cock stroked through Lycra .. I did it to a cyclist I met on a forest trail - I was 40 and he was about 25 ...it was totally unexpected , he'd stopped for a rest and drink but overbalanced and fell over , seeing him tangled up I rushed to his aid and 'accidentally' brushed the bulge in his Lycra shorts ( very tight ) .. he just smiled knowingly at me as I traced the outline of his cock .... I made him cum in them and he almost fainted with the power of it ... I just got my cock out and wanked on him cumming a huge load ( he thanked me for a wonderful erotic experience before he rode off )

I looked for him for weeks , but never saw him again - sadly

kinkyfreakn386kinkyfreakn386over 4 years ago
sexy kool

AWESOME SEXY KOOL story thanks sweetie

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
different

a little freaky, but i liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'd rather read more about him and his grandad together, his grandad is a hot fucker of a bear just my type.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous