All Comments on 'Speechless Ch. 02'

by RavenThunderclaw

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
Thank you...

I'm still enjoying your story and looking forward to more.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 10 years ago
Talk?

"Sally... I fell asleep. I'm sorry." Gwen said

"S... Sally asked to to tell you that the breakfast is ready!" She fled with the last word out of her mouth.

She can suddenly talk now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She can talk, but you need an editor.

Why no comments in your story on Gwen's occasional speech, when she supposedly cannot speak at all?

Like most writers on this site, you apparently lack the experience and/or expertise to edit your own writing for grammatical errors, etc. Unfortunately, it shows up pretty much throughout. I am wondering if English is not your first language.

I like your story concept and believe that with appropriate editing, your stories could be some of the better ones on the site.

mmyesmmyesabout 10 years ago
upload problems

part was reposted. You may need an editor as you mixed she and he and had some other omissions. Are you uploading from a really slow or broken connection?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Get an EDITOR! Your writing is painful to read. You say you want to know what we think, but clearly you don't give a damn considering everyone telling you the SAME thing on the previous chapter. 1*

hotrod26808hotrod26808about 10 years ago
Good story.......

but you seriuosly need an editor...

your writing style is amazing and you will be one of the est if you get an editor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Like the story but as others say you need an editor. Lots of errors and nonsensical items such as her talking . Gave 3 stars this time only because I like the story. If your next chapter is this bad I will give one star and not read anymore. I suggest you pull this version of the story, re write the parts with issues and get it edited before reposting. I hope you can clean it up because I truly am enjoying the story line and want to see where you take it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Good style, but it is obvious that English is not your first language. Be consistent. She usually writes notes, then suddenly speaks? Getting an editor will help dramatically.

donofhelldonofhellabout 9 years ago
sequel

where is the sequel ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well then.

I suppose after more than 2 years it is safe to assume you'll not be continuing the series and what's his name has died.

19pvc4419pvc44about 7 years ago
Mmmmm!

You've left us out to dry

hardly worth a comment

19pvc44

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
gods

𝗶𝘁’𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝟮𝟬𝟴𝟲 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀. 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRavenThunderclaw@RavenThunderclaw
Our mind is full of sexual fantasies. You just need to unleash them!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Speechless Ch. 01 Previous Part
Speechless Series Info