SpellsRUs: Urge for Self Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Warlock." I sneered sardonically at his remark.

"I'm no Warlock, Mr. Whatever-your-name-is. Your information is in error. Now, why didn't you just come up and knock on my door? I'm a recluse, not a reactionary rebel." His face was stony. "Unless you thought you had some reason to fear me, that is."

"Our locator indicated that you had a device of incredible power in your home. My job was to eliminate the threat." His self-righteousness was nauseating.

"And what would you have done with my spouses? Killed them too?" I asked rhetorically. Damn black-operatives. This kind of operation isn't supposed to leave witnesses. Well, this fucker was about to find the favor returned, with interest. "Just wait there for a minute, I'll be right back." I made him smile and nod while I went over to the Suburban's driver side. I rapped on the window, and Suzie rolled down the window. "I'm alright, girls. But I'm going to get to the bottom of this, quickly. I'm going to have him take me to wherever it is he came from. I want you to follow behind." Suzanne nodded, waving the others' objections aside before grabbing my head and pulling it close.

"Be careful, lover. You're not immortal, you know." She pecked me on the cheek. I patted hers in return.

"Oh, I'm going to be damned careful, believe me." I slapped a do-not-notice spell on the Suburban before turning back to my little puppet. "How far did you drive to get here, butthead?"

"Three hours." He had no choice but to respond, since I was twitching milliamps of electricity down his spine whenever he didn't speak.

"Then we'd better get moving, don't you think?" I walked him over to the car's driver side, and put him inside before he unlocked the passenger door. I slipped inside, and whistled softly at the gun I saw in the backseat. "You definitely weren't playing around, were you? But you weren't too bright, since I'm still alive to talk about it." I laughed sardonically. "Start driving."

THREE HOURS LATER, JASON'S PERSPECTIVE

We'd pulled past the guarded gate at a small facility in the wilds of southwestern Virginia, encountering no problems at all. Mr. Franks, my driver, had filled me in on what they'd been doing. Apparently, the use of the Master PC had been noticed by a Government psychic, who had advised her superiors that I was a danger. Mercifully, I was the only User detected by this Psychic, which made me breathe easier. The thought of the Government getting their hands on the Program was nightmare-ish.

Also, it could have started a firestorm if they were go after the other Users. I had to put the brakes on this little fiasco before it got ugly.

My guide stopped his Lincoln town car outside an office building, where he and I both exited. I made a short detour to snag my laptop out of the Suburban, then proceeded to make some alterations to my erstwhile host with my spell. I gave him some simple memory alterations, forgetting having been ordered to assassinate me, and to begin purging my records from their files after making copies for me, making me seem an ordinary man that passed all of their inquiries. I got the name of his superior, and altered that person to do the same things. That should give me a little peace and quiet for a while. However, I had to find this 'locator'. Whoever it was, they could start the whole ball rolling again if they detected me.

"Where is the locator, Mr. Franks?" I asked my would-be-assassin.

"Down in the bunker, end of the compound."

"Security?"

"Immense. R-Class clearance required."

"Who has that clearance?"

"Noone on site. Whenever they needed someone to speak with or to the locator, they were flown in via private jet. All of the locator's orders are issued by someone else down in the bunker."

"Very well, Mr. Franks. Execute the wipe." I watched him go into the building, settling in for a bit of a wait. This was liable to get sticky, but I'd rather have my family near me.. Peter! Jackie! I panicked momentarily, pulling out my cell-phone and dialing frantically.

"Hello?"

"Jackie! Thank God!" I filled her in rapidly on what had happened and where we were.

"Goddammit! Are the girls and David okay?"

"Fine, baby, we're all okay. I'm going to see what they've got, it should show where the holes in our cover are." I felt her probing at my mind across the miles. "Don't bother, baby. I'm locked down tighter'n a nun's chastity belt. You and Peter get home quick. Oh, I pulled all the stops out, defenses are at maximum, so you might want to tone it down a touch."

"We'll be there as quickly as we can, so get comfortable, hon." Her tone was deadly, and I thought of what the girls had discussed with me earlier. "If you'll activate the camera, we'll open the Doorway right next to you."

"Okay, standby. How far are you from the house?"

"About 100 miles, but we're going to fly it there." I smiled, knowing how much she hated flying. "At max speed, we'll be home within 15 minutes."

"Alrighty, then. I'm going to make a few last-minute changes, and we'll be set. I love you, baby. Give Peter a hug for me." I hung up the phone and hopped into the Suburban. My spells would distract notice from accruing to the vehicle itself, but my wives weren't what I'd call inconspicuous. They piled all over me, reassuring themselves as to my well-being. I kissed, hugged and fondled them into quiescence.

"What are we going to do now, Jay?" Pam's voice reverberated against my gut, that being where her head was. "If they're tracking your spells, we're as wide open as ever."

"They're tracking the Master PC, baby. They have no idea what I'm really capable of. Probably just want to get their sleazy little hands on it." I rubbed her head in soothing circles. "If this works, we're safe."

"But what if there's someone else that knows, Jay? Are you going to take on the entire Federal Government?" Daphne was worried, and she held her child to her breast in a protective gesture. "As strong as you are, could you really stop them all?" I thought about what she was suggesting. No way in hell could I stop an entire army unless I wanted to use the most destructive magics I knew. No way. I'd been down this road before. They could kiss my ass. I had to vanish from sight, but what about my family? How would I protect them? Hell with it, deal with the repercussions later. My cell-phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Jay? Why haven't you given us the image yet?" Hells, I'd forgotten about it.

"Give me a sec, babe." I pulled a vidcam out of the pocket on the seat in front of me, connecting it to the camera. "Here comes the location." I pressed the activation key, sending the image down the line.

"Got it! Okay, we're coming across now." I looked out the window, seeing an MP go by in a jeep. I extended the reach of the spell to cover Peter and Jackie's appearance. They popped in out of nowhere, Peter scoring the tarmac right in front of the threshold. They got into the Suburban as well, and we had a little reunion. Afterwards, I filled everyone in on my plan.

"Jackie, I want you and Pete to take the girls back across the threshold so we can all bail outta here if necessary. Suzie, you and Rebecca start throwing everything you can find into the storage bins from the lab."

"Why? You feeling the need for redecorating right before a confrontation?" Suzie's sarcasm was biting. "If you are, let me just say it's definitely not the right time. I have a headache, and it's been a long day." I chuckled, playfully squeezing her breast over the seat. A knock at the window interrupted my soliloquy, and I rolled it down. Mr. Franks had returned, and he handed over all of the original documentation. He and his superior would spend the rest of the night purging the electronic records. I nodded and thanked him for his efforts in my behalf before sending him back to work.

"Not quite. We're moving. I'm not taking the chance on catching another bullet in my ass. Jackie, I want you to start pulling all the junk from the lab, books and all. Stow 'em in the cases. After everything's been packed, I want you to pull all the defensive magics, I'd rather not leave them anything to work with. Peter, you do the same with your workshop and our bedrooms. Whoever finishes their task, go help someone else. I want everything packed within an hour. It shouldn't take me much longer to get what I need from here. Pam, you're with me, but I need to ask a huge favor."

"Ask, lover-boy." She smiled weakly.

"I want to cast a spell on you that'll remove onlookers. It's one of the instant multiple-orgasm types. Whoever looks at you, much less touches you, will be locked into the greatest mind-fuck of their lives. Problem is," I smiled wolfishly, "you'll have to be completely naked."

"That doesn't sound too bad. What's the catch?"

"You'll be caught up in the spell as well, but if you pass out or actually climax, the spell collapses."

"So you want me to run around naked, with a lust-spell on me, and if I cum, game over?"

"Basically. If you don't feel safe doing that, I understand. I'd just use invisibility, otherwise, but this way, that Psychic won't be able to sense squat past the lust."

"Well, alright, but I want you to know, you'll owe me two for this one." Her arms squeezed around my middle. "Can I have some backup, just in case I can't hold out?" I thought about it, rearranging my plans.

"I'll send Daphne with you. Daph, I'll give you enhanced strength and durability, cause you'll need it if you're going to carry her with you. I'd like to send David back across with the others, so we won't have to worry about him." She nodded in agreement. "If you all get finished before you hear from me, come back across with whatever weapons you want, and get Jackie," I looked at her, " to put a cloak-spell on you. Everyone agreed?"

"What should I do about the Beater?" Peter asked.

"Collapse it, and whatever else you can't fit in the storage boxes, dissolve. Throw everything into the back of the Suburban and the moving truck. We'll figure out where we need to go when we're done here." With that, everyone hugged everyone else, and we moved into position. Jackie and Peter accompanied everyone else back across the Doorway, and split into their task-groups. I hooked the Master PC's carrying case to my back with a spell.

Daphne, Pam and I were standing next to the Suburban, still covered by the do-not-notice spell's umbrella. A simple spell gave Daph the strength to pull a tank apart like tissue paper, and the skill to use it. Her endurance, durability and stamina were all increased to proportionate levels. Finally, I made her completely immune to sexual suggestion, spells, or pheromones. Then came the hard part. I drew a pentacle on the ground with a flaming hand, charring the concrete some more. Pam pulled off her clothes, shivering in the chilly air. Daphne held her while I finished my preparations. Then I held Pam for a moment before directing her into the center of the Pentacle.

"I'm sorry, baby." She smiled and shook her head in negation. Then I started the ritual.

PETER'S PERSPECTIVE

In what would soon be a deserted building, my spouses and I were tossing everything we could find. My ability to rework matter was handy, as it let us cram everything down very efficiently. The 'storage cases', as Jay had called them, weren't your average storage bins. I'd made them out of the most durable materials I could fabricate, and then Jackie had insulated them with her magic, focusing it on the inside of the cases. They would hold a great deal more than their volume would indicate, nearly half a ton of mass occupying less than 2 cubic feet and weighing less than 30 pounds. We'd finally gotten them to the point where we could even bring them back and forth across the Doorway with no ill effects, much to our mutual relief. I was in the midst of sweeping my workbench's contents into one when I saw Suzanne walking past, tears streaming down her cheeks. I finished my sweep, clearing the last materials out. I'd gotten everything I valued in this room into a single case, wiping out the careful work I'd done over the last two and a half years away in less than twenty minutes. After I pushed the box out into the living room, I went in search of Suzie. She was downstairs in her bedroom, packing away her collection of metal statuettes. She was crying, as we all were at leaving our home, but something more disturbed me. I walked up behind her and hugged her around the middle.

"What's wrong, love? I know it's sad leaving our home, but there's something more eating at you."

"It's just.. how many times are we going to have to do this? Leaving our home and our lives in the middle of the night, one step ahead of the jerks after us? I don't know if I can live like this.." She sobbed, but kept tossing stuff. I stopped her, and turned her around to face me.

"I don't know that I want to live like this either, baby. I'm not fond of running, I'm more of a fighter. But I will tell you this; I'll make sure that wherever we end up, no matter how long it takes us, we won't split up our family. I won't let ANY of you leave us." I punctuated this declaration by crushing her to my chest. Jackie and Rebecca, having finished tossing the upstairs, passed through on the staircase. I let Suzanne sob for a moment or two before disengaging us. "Now, let's finish up in here, the others are tossing Pam and Becca's rooms." She nodded bravely, and the two of us finished packing their gear in another 20 minutes. We hauled the boxes upstairs before heading down to help out our wives.

Pam and Rebecca, both being bookworms on a scale to match me and my twins, were a little more difficult to pack away, since there were books everywhere in their place. With me and Suzie throwing books into boxes, we finished our packing just a little more than an hour after we'd gotten back. While we were carrying the boxes back upstairs, Jackie stiffened.

"What's wrong, Jac?" Becca asked. "Are we being invaded?"

"No, I just felt Jay's magic. They've started their assault." We redoubled our efforts, lugging the last crates up the stairs. We piled them up with the rest, a total of about 50 cases, representing the sum material of 7 adults and one child for the last 2-plus years.

"Okay, everyone, hop on." Jackie had scratched a complicated diagram on the floor around the boxes, infusing it with a green-glowing spell. "Peter, if you could get rid of the wall, we'll get underway." I placed David's baby carrier on the box nearest Suzanne, and sprinted over to the wall. A swipe of my fingers, and the wall dissolved into oxygen and nitrogen molecules. I took a seat on the lowest stack of boxes, and Jackie levitated everything out of our condo. I took a final look around, and I felt my throat close up on all the memories those walls held. We touched down right next to the moving van and the car, Jackie's agitation making itself felt in the rapid flinging of boxes into the van, somehow fitting itself over, under, around, and beside the stuff we'd raided from Arnie's house only two days ago.

While they were occupied in shifting our stuff, I collapsed the car, watching three months of effort turn into a hunk of metal. I was in the lowermost of our apartments, dissolving anything I found, then I had a thought; the Doorway! We had to take it with us if we wanted the others to catch up with us! I sprinted upstairs, busting down the doors with my enhanced strength. In what had been Jay's lab, the Door had been left open, still set to the scene next to the Suburban. I could see the still-smoking remnants of Jay's ritual, and a pair of female forms, one naked, sprinting towards the far end of the compound. I slammed the door shut with misgiving, but I knew we had to get moving. I grabbed the doorway and manhandled it down the outside stairs, finally cramming it into the back of the moving van.

"Holy shit, I almost forgot, what about that poor woman in the spare bedroom?" Jackie asked. Fuck! I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached! I knew that David's original parents were effectively immortal, and besides which, Jackie and I had designed the storage cases to keep alive anything put into them. We did some rearranging, emptying out one and Jackie and I managed to cram the still-orgasming woman and her six foot dildo into it. "Are we just going to start driving, and hope they've got enough lead time to let us get wherever it is we're going?" she asked me.

"You and the girls get driving. Head north. I'll catch up with you shortly." I replied.

"What ARE you talking about, Peter? You're coming with us, it's not like you've got wings or.." she fell silent as she stared at the 'cape' I was wearing. "What in the hell is that thing?"

"My latest invention." I grabbed the edges and snapped them into out, where they straightened out. "Not exactly wings, but they work."

"You're not going back there, Peter! I can't handle this thing, you know I can't drive for squat!" She grabbed my lapel. "Besides which, that thing might not work! And I don't know how fast those things let you go, but you're not going to be able to get there in time to do any good!" Before I could react, I felt the 'cape' catch fire, and I stripped it off with a curse.

"Dammit, Jackie, what in hell would you like me to do? I can't just leave them there!" I roared at her.

"Take the Door back out, and open it back up. We'll bring the Suburban back across, just like you used to do with the Beater!" Her snappy response reminded me of my powers over matter. I shut my idiot mouth before I caught flies with it.

"You're right, baby. I'm sorry." I pulled the Doorway back down off the truck, and focused on the last thing I'd seen through it. When I opened the door, I could see the Suburban again. I went across, and with a touch, I reduced the Suburban to conveniently sized lumps of metal, glass and plastic. I lugged them back across the threshold, and sat down to reconstitute the vehicle. Suzanne watched silently as I did this, Jackie and Rebecca grabbing some of the weapons I'd set aside and running back across the Door. I turned to my wife. "We'd better get the cars started before they get back, babe. We should put as much distance between us and this place as we can get. Which reminds me, dig out one of the plasma bombs, would you?" I was currently weaving metal fibers back through the glass of the Suburban's windscreen while keeping an eye on David, who was playing in his playpen.

"You want to torch the building, right?" Suzie asked me.

"Yup. Can't take the risk, besides which, if they think we're desperate to run, they'll spend months going through the rubble." I finished my restoration work, and patted the truck with pride before going over and playing with the baby.

"Oh shit, what about the Master PC? Jay had it with him!" she burst out. I cursed and spent the next twenty minutes pulling one of the less-filled crates out of the van and hauling it across the threshold.

We'd tried this before on another copy of the Program, and the crates' insulation had kept it safe. Then I turned to my spouse, who I'd never before gotten naked with, except in one of our orgies. I laid my hand over her crotch and rubbed her dick through her skirt. She looked at me quizzically.

"When everyone gets back and we stop for the night, would you spend the night with me, baby?"

Her eyes got very round, and her mouth opened. I stopped her with a finger. "We've been married for months, and we've never consummated our vows to love each other." Tears of joy mixed with the sorrowful ones that had earlier been messing up her makeup. I held her while we waited for the others to get back.

MILITARY COMPOUND

JASON'S PERSPECTIVE

I finished the ritual, and my beloved Pam looked very little like she had before; her skin was a tawny golden color, and her eyes had become as green as emeralds, while her busty-yet-trim frame was replaced by that of a feature dancer from out of the fifth ring of Hell. She had not one but three pairs of breasts in the range of an S-Cup. Each of these breasts was dribbling a fluid that would increase the effects of the spell on anyone that it touched. She was standing there limply, not moving. Daphne tapped me on the shoulder.

1...1920212223...25