SpellsRUs: Urge for Self Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aphotic
Aphotic
14 Followers

A few hours later, I was alone in the hotel room. Everyone else was inside the bottle, building our house and the tower for mine and Jackie's magical practices. I was alone, and I was female, and I was immortal. I laughed at the jest, and pulled on the clothes that Peter had made for me. I checked out of the hotel and turned in the rental van at the nearest facility, paying for the extra mileage. Finally, I got a taxi back to the mall, where I visited the Spells-R-Us again. The Wizard made me feel at home, being a gracious host.

"You look well, apprentice. Enjoying your first day as a woman?"

"Sort of. But now I've got to get some ID to make this life official."

"Allow me." He did a stage magician's trick, and produced a driver's license, birth certificate, and credit cards, all made out in the name of Jessica Dane. "The cards have all of the converted funds from your old funds, and you've got a class A rating. There's a Dodge Neon in the parking lot that matches these keys." He handed me the ring. "There's also an apartment leased in your name in Phoenix, Arizona. You now have the wherewithal to do whatever you wish to do, as long as you continue to fix the problems caused by the Master PC. I hope this life is as happy for you as your old one." I leaked a few tears, and kissed him on his whiskered cheek.

"Why have you helped me so much, Master?" I used the title out of respect. He smiled and showed me to the door. I nodded and started walking into my new life, the bottle containing the best of my old one stowed in a brand new backpack (enchanted so that it couldn't be stolen) over my shoulder, and I waved good-bye to the Wizard. As I got to the door that led outside, I heard his response. "Because I love happy endings, too, my daughter." I smiled at his care, and went out into the world.

AUTHOR'S NOTES

This is a happy story, and I make no excuses for it.

Aphotic
Aphotic
14 Followers