SpellsRUs: Urge for Self Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should she just be standing there like that?" she asked me emotionlessly.

"At this point, yes. The spell is supposed to turn a woman into a sexual predator, fixated on whoever arouses her from her trance. When I touch her, she'll wake up and begin chasing after me. Your job is to follow her, and prevent her from doing more than touching anyone. Remember, if she cums, the spell ends, and she'll revert to her normal state." I was running a risk; if she caught up with me before I finished with the Psychic, she would screw me into insensibility, all to complete the spell. I would be vulnerable to the touch of her skin, and all it would take would be a glancing blow. Unfortunately, only this Lecubi spell would give her the virulent sexual aura that would blank out any pursuers.

I reached out and touched her pussy, stimulating her into awareness. The part of the spell affecting me snapped into operation, filling my veins with fear and lust. Her eyes closed and opened, filling with an inhuman lust. With no further ado, I sprinted away towards the bunker, applying some spells to increase my speed and to make me invisible. I heard the howl of denied lust from Pam, and increased my racing. I leapt up above the bunker's door, knowing that the Pam-Leccubus would go inside, trying to find me. Her magically-induced lust would drive her strength, making her nearly as strong as Daphne. I waited, and watched the wobbling tits of my shape-changed wife bounce down the street spraying onlookers, pursued by the iron-thewed form of Daphne. Pam stopped and looked, howling in need. She cried out my name, and it took everything in me not to respond. The spell was designed to work this way, but that comforted me very little.

Daphne, after kicking aside the twitching forms of the MPs who'd fallen under Pam's influence, managed to convince the Lecubi that I had gone inside the bunker. Pam's head tracked over to the door with inhuman focus, and she shrieked with thwarted rage as she burst through the door, followed closely by Daphne. I gave them a few minutes to get ahead of me. A pair of footfalls jerked my attention back up, and I saw Rebecca and Jackie heading towards the bunker, armed for bear. Shit! I was counting on them still being occupied! I was going to have to work fast.

I jumped back down to the ground and crossed the breached door. Pam's rage had split the steel doors in halves, not to mention ripping it off the hinges. I saw, by virtue of the drooling men and women on the floor, that she'd gone left, so I headed to the right, praying that I could find the locator before Pam found me.

JACKIE'S PERSPECTIVE

Becca and I saw the still-twitching bodies laying around the place, and knew that Pam had been this way. These poor souls would be out for quite a while, knowing Jay's proclivities as I did. I jerked my head towards the bunker, and chanted a short spell to immunize myself and Rebecca against whatever magic Jay had worked on Pam.

We got inside the bunker through the smashed doors, and saw the people on the floor. "Jesus, what in the hell did Jay do to her?" Becca cursed under her breath.

"Knowing Jay, something that worked better than he thought. We'd better split up and find them. You go that way, after Pam, and I'll try this way. Unless Jay's completely flipped out, he'll have sent her away from him to provide distraction." I cocked the stun-charge gun and prepped a few spells in my mind.

"If you run into Daph or Pam, don't break the spell! We'll worry about that later, after the Psychic's toast!" She nodded, shifted the magnetic pulse rifle and the bandolier of smoke grenades into more comfortable positions and took off running. I headed left down the hallway, hoping to find Jay before his sins all came home to roost. I came across an opening in the wall that looked like it had been melted. Jay MUST have come this way. I stuck my head through the opening, and saw that there was a matching one extending through the other side of the room and out past it. "Shit, he's taking the scenic route!" I saw something moving down the way, and reinforced my invisibility spell before continuing on.

When I got to the end of the melted run, I saw more of the lust-victims and knew I was behind Pam's stalking. Looking to my right, I saw no other bodies, so she must have turned back. Might be safe enough. I went right, hoping that Jay hadn't gotten himself in trouble.

JASON'S PERSPECTIVE

"Fucking bastards! Couldn't someone have used a LITTLE sense?" I muttered, and felt a wave of lust come over me. Shit, Pam was getting closer! The spell's imperative drove me forwards, away from it. I bolted through the hallways of this underground mouse maze, and finally found myself near my goal. I was standing in front of a reinforced door that made the outer door look like cardboard. The MP was listening to the sounds of rage and lust echoing down the hallways, and was getting turned on by it. I balled up my fist, and struck him just under his ear, catching a nerve center and knocking him out. Okay, time to get past this door. The electronic keypad was no help, there were too many codes entered on it for me to be sure which one would work, even with magic. Fuck it!

I punched in codes that my magic fed me, one by one. Finally, I got lucky, and the door started swinging open. However, I probably wasn't going to be able to open it on the other side without taking valuable time. How was I going to hold it open? The guard's body wasn't weighty enough.... Got it! Banishing my terror momentarily, I managed to 'think' myself aroused, and I stroked myself off into my hand. I smeared it across the doorway and the vault-like door itself. Pam's senses were paranormally acute, and these markers would inflame her into following me. With her strength, she'd be able to rip the door off like tinfoil, if her lust didn't melt it like an ice cube in Hell. Oh shit! I could feel the Lecubi's presence nearby! My spell-fueled terror reignited, and I ran inside the inner vault, pulling the door behind me. Just as it shut, I could hear the screech of the Pam-Leccubus. I leaned against the inner door and sighed. I'd have a few minutes to get what I needed. I spun around, expecting to see another maze of corridors.

However, there was only a room, about the size of a racquetball court. The walls, which I assumed to be metal, were sheathed in a fluid-absorbing padding, as was the floor. What the hell? I looked around, and saw a distortion like a heat haze about half-way across the room. I dropped my invisibility spell, and went over to it. I passed my hand through the wave, and it vanished. "Fuckin' holograms!" I took a step forward, hearing the pounding on the vault door behind me. I shuddered at what it portended.

When my head cleared the hologram, my eyes opened wide in shock. There were men and women, all undressed, sprawled out all over the room. One guy was atop a table in front of me, thrusting wildly into a woman with tits that made Pam's look small. However, unlike Pam, this woman only had 4. I shook my head, hoping that I was hallucinating. The sight stayed the same, however. The woman came with a scream, the man with a moan of agony. He flopped over the side of the high table, unconscious when he hit the floor. The woman let go of the bar over her head, and sat up, her bottom pair of tits resting in her lap. Her eyes widened when she saw me standing there. She was an attractive brunette, with doe-brown eyes, 5'6", and I've already mentioned the rack(s) she had.

"You! The Warlock!" She scrambled backwards on the table till her butt hit the bars, and she fell backwards off it. I couldn't help it, it was so comical I laughed. I walked up to and around the table, still laughing. The woman was trying vainly to stand, but her tits weren't getting into the act.

"Yes, I guess to you, I am. I take it you're the Locator?" I offered my hand to her, and with trepidation, she took it. I pulled her to her feet and let her sit back down on the edge of the table. She nodded in answer to my question. "Why are all these men here?"

"I only get the visions when I'm having sex. The bastard that changed me didn't know I was psychic, and when he did whatever he did, my precognition was tied up with my sex drive. I've been fucking these idiots and more like them for more than a year now." She shifted uncomfortably, and I assumed it was because she was naked while I was clothed. I pulled off the trenchcoat I was wearing and handed it to her. She wrapped it around herself while I turned away. "Thank you, Warlock."

"My name's Jason, or Jay." I turned back to face her. "What's yours?"

"The only one I remember is Cassandra." Funny guy, whoever it was that gave it to her. The benefits of a classical education, I guess. Cassandra, for those of you that don't recognize the name, was a Trojan seeress who spurned the advances of the God Apollo, and was cursed to be 100 % accurate in her predictions, but would never be believed. Troy fell as a result of this curse.

"How did these jerks get you?"

"They heard stories about a whore-prophet, and grabbed me. They denied me sex until I was about to go insane, then told me they'd provide enough people for me to fuck in exchange for my services as a seer." Her anger at the unfairness of the situation echoed my own. "They'll probably keep me here forever, fucking their toys and spouting prophecies until Hell freezes over. My 'benefactor'," the poison here was virulent, "did me the disfavor of making me immortal. I don't age, I don't get tired, and all I want is sex." I heard another pounding and a sizzling sound from the other side of the hologram. Shit, Pam was REALLY pissed. I had to finish this up quick.

"Would you like to get out of here? I don't really have time to explain, but I might have the resources to change you back to whatever you were before this. I have some friends coming to get me." the sizzling sound was getting louder. "In fact, that's probably her right now. Like I said, I don't have the time right now to get into details, but we'll take you with us, if you'd like to come." She thought it over for a minute.

"You'll try and turn me back? You promise?" The tears in her eyes broke my heart. I impulsively hugged her, and she stiffened in my embrace before returning it, rubbing her foot against the back of my leg in a suggestive fashion.

"I promise that I'll do whatever I can to make you normal again, Cassandra." Her four breasts rubbed into me above and below my belt, getting a reaction. "But I don't think I should indulge right now. Pam, my energetic wife out there, is liable to be a little upset. Just tell Daphne, my other wife, that Jay said you're coming with us. Tell her I gave a Wizard's Oath."

"Why don't you tell her yourself?" Boy howdy, she wasn't going to need to ask when Pam got through that door.

"I'll probably be indisposed." I opened my mental door enough to fire a message across to Jackie. She responded, and told me that I was in trouble when she caught up with me. I sallied back 'You'll have to get in line behind Pam, love. Also, there's a rather nice lady that I'm with at the moment, she'll be coming with us. Daphne'll have her hands full with me and Pam, so you'll have to help her out.'

'What, you've found another woman? I'm starting to think you shouldn't be allowed out in public, lover." Her mental chuckle ended our communion.

"I've just told my wife that you're coming with us. She'll be here momentarily, so don't get too comfortable." A hissing thump and the smell of burning fibers told me Pam was here. "As a matter of fact, I'd be across the room, if I were you." The spell-born arousal and terror flooded through me again, and I ran to the farthest corner of the room away from where Pam was coming through the hologram.

"Loooover?" the smoky-honey tone escaping from her throat was one that a porn star would envy. All six of her breasts, shiny with sweat and the milk she'd been loosing, were thumping up and down as she panted. "Jaaaaaason.... Where arrrrrrree you?" Finally, her eyes lit on me. I felt my cock burst through my jeans, but all I wanted was to melt into the floor, HAD TO GET AWAY FROM HER! One of her blood-red nails came up to her chin, rubbing it like a little girl. "There you are, lover..." the green fires of her eyes were locked on mine, draining me of all ability to move. "You can't run anymore, handsome," she said as her other hand slipped into her shaven cunt, increasing the smell of lust in the room. She paused in her stalking to kick aside the unconscious men and women in her way. When her eyes weren't on me, I managed to look away, and saw Daphne taking in the room in a careless way. I indicated Cassandra with my eyes, and the two of them started talking.

A sharp-nailed hand grabbed my chin, nearly making my heart leap out of my chest. "You've been a bad boy, Jason. Running away like that, making Pammie chase after you." She was standing right in front of me, dragging my eyes downwards. "It's time for you to take your punishment, Jason." I was too much under the spell's influence to do more than nod. She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled it down to hers, locking lips with me in an iron kiss. She moaned throatily, rattling my composure. Her hands slipped to my shoulders, driving me to my knees. Her bottom pair of breasts were right in my face, jiggling obscenely. She pulled me into them with a giggle. "You'd better drink up, lover. You'll need the stamina Mommy Pam can give." I was too terrified to resist, so I stuck one of the still dripping nipples into my mouth and was rewarded with a gush of honeyed milk. I moaned as it slid down my throat, feeling my terror recede.

I sucked for all I was worth, draining the contents of her tit with a couple of gulps. I switched breasts while she wailed in satisfaction, draining it as fast as I had it's mate. I stood slightly, bringing me up to the next pair of delicious nipples. The first one I drained on this pair filled me with orgasmic fire, causing my cock to erupt with a river of semen, soaking my jeans and her lower pair of breasts. Pam-Leccubi's hands started massaging it into her skin, making the golden sheen turn pearlescent. I growled in lust, having marked her as my mate. I bit down on the nipple I had captured, making more of the delicious fluid flow down my throat. I heard a familiar voice speak, but I couldn't really care about what it said.

"Oh, shit, he used the Leccubi spell? Fuck, this is gonna be messy!" I heard some nonsense syllables, and I saw the world go purple around me. I saw that my mate and I were encased in a purple sphere, but aside from making sure noone had dared touch my mate, I didn't trouble with it any further.

I was on the last, highest pair of breasts now, and I felt like a god should; powerful, horny, and unstoppable. I finished off the last breast, milk now flowing down my face, soaking my shirt. I looked down, and the intruding fabric burst into flame, vanishing away into ash. My mate growled in happiness, grabbing my cock hard enough to hurt. I drove two of my taloned fingers into her cunt with a cry of anger/lust, making her howl. I crushed her to me, feeling her six tits covering us both with a renewed burst of fluid. I kissed her, running my tongue in and out of her mouth. Her arms pushed me away, and she spun away from me, kneeling on the bottom of the sphere, wiggling her lush ass at me. I dropped to my knees behind her, driving my cock into her with all of my strength. We howled together, a mating cry of joy. I grabbed her around her middle pair of breasts, using them to remain attached as I rammed in and out of her tight pussy. We mated for an eternity, until she came on me, her muscles tightening around my pulsing cock. Having finally made her mine, I came, spreading my seed into her. As I panted, the weaker, human part of me awakened from the lust-haze.

I watched as my mate, my wife Pam, came back to her normal appearance. Her top two tits returned to their normal size, the other four shrinking away to nothingness. Her golden hide became the tanned and pale mixture it had been before. I sank away from her, feeling the shame of what I had done to her. My mind was back to normal, and I was myself again. The bottom of the purple sphere we were in was covered in a large volume of milk, cum, and other secretions. I picked her up and laid her across my lap, rocking her back and forth as she slept. Her hand came up to my face, cupping my cheek.

"What are the tears for, lover-boy? That was the best fuck we've ever had." She snuggled close to me. "You'll have to do that again when and if we ever start getting bored." I was flabbergasted. "Close your mouth, lover. You'll draw flies." She squirmed upright, shutting it for me with her lips. "I don't regret volunteering to help you save all of our lives, you big goof," she said when she let me up for air. "So wipe that guilt out of your mind; I enjoyed it. Having six constantly-leaking tits was an experience, let me tell you." A loud clapping sound snapped us both around, and we took in where we were.

Our sphere was in the corner of what appeared to be a cheap hotel room, with all of our spouses curled up in the queen-sized beds watching us and now clapping, with smiles of envy and lust on their faces. I saw Jackie gesturing with her hand, and a small doorway appeared in the wall of the sphere. I handed Pam out to Rebecca, who'd stepped up next to us, and climbed out myself. Suzanne's hand on my shoulder steadied me as I found my footing.

"Did you two have a good time? You've been fucking like rabbits for the last week!" Jackie's voice was envious. "We've had to throw sheets over you two, otherwise it's too distracting to sleep!" She came over to me and wrapped me in her embrace before laying me down on the bed between Peter and Daphne.

"You should have told me you were going to do the Leccubi spell, silly."

"It was a last minute improvisation. I hadn't planned on it before then." Daphne rolled over and looked at me.

"I'm going to have to get you to do that to me sometime, Jay. You two looked like you were having an awfully good time."

"Maybe in a month or so, when I get some feeling back in my dick." Everyone laughed, including Pam. "So, where are we?"

"Upstate New York, about 4 hours outside of Buffalo." Peter informed me, after handing me a glass of water. I tipped it to him in gratitude before gulping it down. "We were on the road for three days, you two crammed into the back of the van."

"I.." Daph covered my mouth with her hand.

"Shh. Sleep, husband. You've been awake and fucking for a week." I took her advice, and within a minute, was completely out.

END CHAPTER 011

CHAPTER 012

The next morning, I woke up in a pile of flesh. All of my wives and my co-husband had crawled into bed with me, having pushed the other one over to make one big enough. I managed to extricate myself and went into the bathroom, where I relieved myself and took a marathon shower. I chuckled at my own idiocy, not to mention luck. I heard the door open, peeked out the shower curtain and saw Suzanne standing there. I gestured for her to make free with the toilet and turned back to my shower. I was surprised when I felt a breeze blowing across my ass, and when I rinsed the soap from my face, I saw my wife in the shower with me. She plastered herself against me, her stiff cock nodding against my own, which responded quickly.

"Morning, Suzie. Sleep well?" I stepped forwards, letting her get hit with the spray. I was entranced by the water sliding down her form, and dazed out for a moment or two, not hearing her reply. Finally, she snapped her fingers in my face, breaking my reverie.

"I just said that I wanted you to go fuck the dog, and you're just staring at my tits. Haven't you had enough?" she smiled at me.