SpellsRUs: Urge for Self Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the catch?" I asked.

"The bottle's cursed. The owner will forever be made a woman by the bottle's curse, but only outside of the pocket dimension. Within it's confines, you may be male or female as you choose."

"If I become the bottle's owner, will I still be able to do magic?"

"Of course. I would hardly offer it as an option otherwise. You could use this bottle as your home, since noone but those you allow can transport through it, and I've already told you of it's unbreakability.. Also, it isn't stealable, not by magic nor by sleight of hand."

"The other half of the catch?" I was holding my breath for the really nasty part.

"You would be cursed to immortality, and your loved ones with you. Until you either rid this plane of the Master PC, or cause humanity to evolve to a point where the Master's power doesn't tempt them so as to make them enslave others, you would be unable to die. You can spend as much time in or out of the bottle as you choose, but whenever you are outside of it, you will be female. The curse will give you a hyper-sexed appetite, and you would have to sate it before you could transport through it. I will give you the bottle as a gift. Choose wisely, apprentice. Eternity is a VERY long time. Now, if you are ready, I believe your wife and your friend would like to do some shopping." He smiled warmly, and I knew that all the stories that indicated his perversity were exaggerated. "Before you leave the area, come back and see me. This universe is rare in magicians, and it would be good to talk with another practitioner." I nodded, placed the bottle into the bag he proffered. I dug through my pocket and came up with a hundred bucks, which I pressed on him just to complete the bargain. He made grumbling noises and I knew I'd done the right thing.

I walked to the back, and collected my wife and Cass. I linked arms with them both while Jackie took the bag from me.

"What's in this, Jay?" She tried to look into it, but I asked her not to until we were back with the group again.

"I'd rather tell you all at once, love. Humor me." I kissed her, and she subsided. We spent the next few hours shopping, acquiring bits of stuff and some clothes. While we walked to the Victoria's Secret, I pondered what the Wizard had offered me. I would have my loved ones safe and sound, in our own little pocket dimension. I could keep them with me, and if they wanted to come out into the world, they could do so with no effect. We would have a very long time, if not an Eternity, to be together. The only drawback was that I would never be male again on this side of the bottle, unless I could work a spell that would change me, but I doubted it. I would have to satisfy my sexual urges as a woman before I could get inside the bottle, but that didn't seem such a bad thing. I'd enjoyed being female well enough the half-dozen times I'd been one, but now I wouldn't have the option of changing back at will.

Jackie had talked Cassandra into getting some clothes, since we could afford it. They took turns modeling clothes for me, one of Jackie's spells altering the clothes to fit Cass' altered body structure. The image of her in a fire-engine red teddy with all four breasts barely covered by the fabric was enough to shake my mind from contemplation. Her altered sex drive made it's mark clear as well, the smell of her arousal, cinnamon and citrus at once, wafting through the air. I sprouted a hard on instantly, which made her blush momentarily before looking interested. I told them to buy all of the outfits, all 10,000 dollars worth. The clerk's eyes widened when we hauled all the loot up to the counter, and stammered at me.

"Mr. Smith, you've already been through here once today. Why not buy the whole store and be done with it!" Her disbelieving face put me in stitches.

"Ma'am, you're mistaking me for my brother Peter." I managed to gasp out between laughs. " Was he with a tall brunette in a green dress and a shorter blonde in blue?" She nodded, still with that offended look on her face. "That was definitely my brother." I dug out my wallet, and showed her my ID. She had the grace to blush.

"I'm sorry, sir, it's just that you two look so much alike, I thought..." she trailed off.

"It's perfectly alright, it happens everywhere. Now, I'd like to outfit these two ladies, please." The return to normal business procedure calmed her down, even if my continued laughter made her keep blushing. Hell, if I took the Wizard's offer, I'd probably be back here later to get some stuff for myself!

Having finished shopping at Vickie's, I dragged the two women through the mall, buying whatever caught my fancy. Mostly, though, I bought books and toys. I knew Peter had either bought the electronics gear or could make better stuff. We managed to stagger out of the video store for under 3000 dollars, which was surprising. At that point, we had to borrow one store's pallet jack just to haul the goods. We made quite a sight, a thin man dragging a pallet of women's clothes, books, toys and videos through a suburban shopping mall. Cass begged for a pit-stop, so we hauled the loot over to the restroom entrance. I cast a quick spell onto it, since I could use a refresher myself. I had just finished up when I heard the door open. Cass' and Jackie's voices drifted in.

"Jay? Is anyone else in there?" I looked around before replying no.

"Good, then we're coming in." Jackie's voice was full of mischief. I smiled to myself as I leaned back against the stall. The two of them came in, carrying some of the boxes we'd gotten at Vickie's. I raised my eyebrow in jest.

"Is something wrong with the women's bathroom?" I smirked.

"Yes, there's not an audience!" Being exposed to Jackie was a good thing for Cass. She was becoming more a normal adult woman than an adolescent. "We hoped you don't mind." Her grin was as full of mischief as my wife's.

"I never turn down a chance to see beautiful ladies in lingerie." The look of approval from Jackie told me I said the right thing, echoed by the relief from Cass'. I decided to head this one off too. "What's the matter, Cass? You don't like the stuff you got?" She looked at her feet, scuffing the left one over the right.

"It's, well, these," she indicated her secondary pair of mammaries. "You don't find them ugly or weird?" Her tone indicated that she thought I would. I shook my head negatively.

"I know we've been kind of rushed for time, but still, you think that I'd find you repulsive? You've seen me having a bestial rut with a wife I put under a spell that gave her six constantly leaking breasts and you'd think I'd mind an extra pair of breasts?"

"I know they were all part of a spell you put on her so you could break into the compound." Her eyes came up, locking with mine. The anguish was clear. "You're a relatively normal guy, magic powers notwithstanding. Why WOULDN'T you find extra tits weird?" I smiled and pulled out my wallet, flipping it open to some of the racier pictures my wives had decided I HAD to have. I flipped to the one of Suzanne, in all her glory. I held it out to her. Her eyes got round.

"One of my wives has a penis that's at least my size, if not bigger. Why should I bat an eye at extra tits?" She dropped the wallet and leaped at me, toppling the pair of us to the floor. Her four breasts were pinned tightly against me, which my cock mightily appreciated.

"I'm sorry, it's just that it's been so long since I've had sex..." I silenced her with a kiss, firing off a mental message to Jackie to block off the bathroom for a while.

"There's nothing to be sorry for, Cassandra. I've been on the end of sexual compulsion magic. I know how overpowering it can be." I saw an idea spark through her eyes. "What're you planning?" I asked worriedly. A blue-green glow from her eyes washed over me, filling me with a rush of hormones. "Oh hell. The Dildo's magic, right?" I managed to grit out past my attempts to control my desire. The look in her eyes was stricken, but I held her hands. I nodded my head in acceptance, opening my mind to the beautiful woman in front of me, showing her my heart. Tears filled her eyes, and she reapplied herself to our liplock.

"Jesus, Jason. That does it, you're not going anywhere alone anymore." Jackie's voice made me chuckle past the fire searing my balls. "But I'm not getting left out of this one." I heard her shoes hitting the floor and she started shucking her clothes. I managed to break off from Cass.

"Wasn't there supposed to be fashion show going on in here? If I'm going to get a present, I at least want to see the wrapping first." Cass' smile decreased the horniness raging in me to a simmer. She stood up, and she and Jackie stripped down to their underwear. "Nice, but I've seen these before." I said with a smile. Jackie shook her head and made a pass with her hand. Instantly the pair of them were covered in two of the outfits they'd just bought. Jackie was wearing a fire-engine red bra and panty set that set off her pale coloring and dark hair to perfection. Cass was in an outfit of dark green that had been altered by Jackie's magic to encompass her different structure. The sides of the micro-bras thrust all of her massive breasts forwards, just tempting me to touch, which I did, to a whimper from their owner.

"Cass, sweetheart, these aren't an aberration. They're a unique feature." I dropped a soft kiss on her collarbone. She lunged into me again, pressing my head into her shoulder. I used my hands to titillate her further, dragging my fingers down her belly and dipping into the lowest part of her outfit. She whimpered with need and released my head. I looked her directly in the eyes, continuing to tease her tender flesh. "You're unique, Seeress. I don't know of much else that would convince me of a higher power than a Woman, and you've got more of the salient features of womanhood than anyone else I've ever seen." I pulled one hand free, and licked it clean. "And you're tasty, too." Her eyes lit up with lust at that. My twin got into the act at this point, coming up behind Cass and laying her hands on Cass' shoulders.

"He's right, you know. I've got the biggest tits in this family, and you put me to shame, beautiful." She kissed Cass' cheek. "Now, why don't you let us see you, and we'll show you ourselves." I nodded agreement and pulled my other hand out, regretfully. I skinned out of my own clothes in a few seconds, dropping it wherever, before I started undressing Jackie, who was undressing Cass. In a minute or less, we were all bare, and it was gorgeous. Cass' skin, pale as ivory from her long confinement out of the sun, contrasted nicely with Jackie's half-tan and half-pale complexion. Her tits, far from being monstrous, were beautiful. She just had more of them than most women. They all were showing their happiness at being here, pointing into the somewhat chilly air of the restroom. Her legs, long and slim, were well turned, arching up into womanly hips. Hells, even her fingers were gorgeous, long and slim without being spidery. We were all touching each other, exploring the terrain. We continued in this vein for some time, contrasting their velvety softness with the hairy hardness of my own skin before Cass lost her restraint. As she said, it had been some time. Jackie settled her to the floor before sitting on her face, and I gently wrapped her legs around my waist. She was positively whimpering in need, but we held back long enough to make her appreciate the gifts she had. I slid my cock into her with exquisite slowness, until I'd filled her up. She made appreciative noises into Jackie's pussy, and I started moving in and out, slowly. Jackie was moaning in lust too, and the sounds of our sexual escapade echoed around the tiled room. I felt a pulse of magic, and Jackie wailed loudly before sliding off of Cass' face and curling up on the floor beside us. I looked a question at my newfound lover, and she replied, "The power of the Dildo. I'm sorry, but I've got to have it rough, and now!" She wrapped her hands into the hair over my ears and pulled my head down. "Now give it to me, lover!" I complied happily, letting go of my usual constraints. I slammed into her box with all the power I had in me, roughly holding her still. She growled in thanks, and when I finally had had enough to cum, she came with me, screaming loud enough to break the glass of the mirrors. I laid down on top of her, her breasts cushioning me.

"That was certainly athletic, Seeress." I smiled into her breast.

"I think it's something to do with the dream-body potion. It's made me unable to climax unless my partner does, too." She smiled. "Certainly takes the onus off of you, doesn't it?" I kissed her in reply before pulling our still-shuddering third into our embrace. "I guess I don't know my own strength." She concentrated for a moment, and Jackie's eyelids stopped fluttering before they opened.

"My god, how long WAS that?" Her breathless voice inquired.

"About 15 minutes or so, beloved. Was it good for you?"

"You have no idea what that's like! I thought I was going to die!" She squeezed our partner in thanks. "That was beyond belief, Cass. Thank you." Cass murmured back some endearment, causing Jackie to smile before giving her a lingering kiss. I hauled the three of us off the floor, and we proceeded to get dressed again.

"Now that was an experience, my loves." Both of them made a face at me. "We'll have to tell the others. Peter'll be jealous beyond belief." I smirked.

"Only a sexually-obsessed lunatic like you would turn that into a competition, Jay." Jackie's rebuke was accompanied by a pinch to my ass. I snickered, we collected our things, and left the bathroom. Outside, the cart was untouched, so I undid the spell, the ladies linked arms, and we went on our merry way.

Finally, we got back down to the food court, where we easily found Peter and the other wives. They had not one, but two pallets of stuff. I busted out laughing again, as did everyone, including Cass. After a cheap lunch, we hauled the stuff outside, stacking it up next to the van while Peter and I returned the pallet jacks. After we'd crammed everything we could into the storage boxes, we drove down to a fancy hotel and checked in for the evening into the Penthouse suite. Over a room-service dinner, I laid out the Wizard's offer.

"Are you serious, Jay? You... WE would all be immortal? Living in a bottle?" Daphne's voice was disbelieving.

"Yes, dear. The only catch, like I said, is that I have to be a woman on this side and I have to satisfy my sex drive before I go in. I was already planning on spending the next few hundred years doing this job, and this way I get to keep all of you with me, not just Peter and Jackie."

"But what about school, work, or whatever?" Suzanne asked.

"If you really WANT to work, it shouldn't be a problem, but I don't see why you'd have to." Peter and Jackie's silence was bothering me. Neither of them had said word one since I'd asked the question. "The only boundaries are on me, not on you. And I have to admit, knowing that you all were safe would make it easier for me to do this job." Everyone fell silent, and after a minute or two, Peter spoke up.

"I agree with Jay, girls." I slid my eyes to him. "We talked this over earlier today, and we both agreed to back this play if it were offered. I urge that we take the Wizard's offer."

"So do I." Jackie's support clinched the deal. The others weren't about to let us go, nor us them. It would be all or nothing. We all made love that night, celebrating our good fortune.

I woke up the next morning sated, and resolved to take this weight onto my shoulders. I stood there in front of the window, watching the sun come up. I heard someone come up behind me, two someones. Two heads laid down on my shoulders, and two arms wrapped around my waist. It was Peter and Jackie.

"It's still as gorgeous as ever, isn't it?" I threw out. They both nodded, and I simply enjoyed the moment. "It's been a long, strange trip, hasn't it, my loves?"

"That it has, bro, that it has." Peter's voice was unusually soft, as if he were afraid of something.

"And it's only going to get stranger from here. We're going to be immortal, and together for however long it takes."

"Would either of you two morons have it any other way?" We both looked at Jackie. "Honestly, it's not that bad. If I know the Wizard, it won't be nearly as bad as you're both thinking. And if it is, we'll just have to get the job done quicker." She twirled a lock of her dark hair around her finger. I took it off her finger, and smelled it.

"You're right, as always, baby. But right now, why don't you two go back to bed? I'd like to get some things done before the big event." They looked askance at me momentarily before winding themselves back into each other on the bed. I'd always felt better having done the background work, so I decided to move all of our stuff into the bottle. According to the Wizard, I'd be male until the first time I went into the bottle and came back out. It worked, too, since I'd been the bottle's owner since yesterday and I still had my manhood. I pulled on my sweats and hustled down to the van, where I started putting the storage boxes and everything else into the bottle's pocket dimension. Hell, I even put the Suburban in there too, since size didn't matter to the bottle's opening. That task being done, I went back to our room, and watched my sleeping family. Last night, Cassandra had asked to join us in bed, and we had agreed with a resounding "yes!" She was currently nestled in between Daphne and Suzanne, deep asleep. I hoped she would be happy with us. When I had been in her the previous night, she had invited me inside of her mind, and I experienced the world the way she had, and it was beautiful. Her gift had shown me the day she married us, and I nearly laughed aloud, spoiling the game. We treasured it as a secret between new lovers.

We were going to be together for a long, long time. If I lived long enough, I might even figure out how I'd gotten so lucky in love. While I waited, I packed the rest of my things and had a shower. When I came out, all my spouses were awake, having coffee and the breakfast they'd ordered from room service.

I hugged every one of them, and asked if they were ready to start our new life. We sat down on one of the beds, all of us bunched together like a tangle of kittens. I touched the bottle and wished us inside. There was a black flash, and when I blinked, we were sitting in a sunny field, bare as the day we were born, all of our gear stacked up close by, right next to the Suburban.

"Well, shall we get started on our house?" I smiled, knowing that our adventure had just begun. David was already toddling off, chasing the swarm of butterflies that had gone past us. Daphne snagged him and came back to the group.

"Frankly, I'd rather see what kind of woman the bottle's curse turns you into, hon." Becca held me by the waist. I'd been somewhat dreading this moment. Would I be ugly? Attractive? Thin? Fat? Short? Tall? When she noticed my hesitation, Rebecca came around to face me and took my hands. "Come on now, it won't be that bad, and it's only part time." I smiled and swallowed my nervousness. The others rejoined us, and we all held hands as we wished ourselves out of the bottle. Another black flash, and we were back in the hotel room. I looked down, and I saw breasts on my chest. I let go of the hands holding mine and I went over to the mirror and looked into it.

I was tall, for a woman, about 5'11". Thin without being bony, but with a set of tits that looked rather large on my frame. Long legs, cute toes. I studied my face. Very little like Jackie's. I had a heart-shaped face, high cheekbones, and my eyes were as hazel as they ever were. My co-wives and husband came up behind me and assured me that I was beautiful in their eyes. I cried, and they took turns comforting me, and re-welcoming me to the family.