Spiderman Meets J. Jameson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was finding new uses for his web spinning since meeting Jenna, she had provoked more thought and nocturnal emissions from him than any woman before. Spiderman could feel the overwhelming power and lust he held over these two dangling horny women. One his girlfriend and one his own porn star fuckbuddy. He continued this teasing and alternated between the two for roughly a half an hour, stopping every few lashes and reaching between he would stroked both their clits.

Spiderman suddenly yanked the web down and both women struggled against the wrist webbing trying to break free. Not to run though, they had far more wanton desires now. He snapped the web around their wrists and let them free. As soon as he did this Jenna and MJ dropped to their knees with one thing on both of their minds. He watched as Jenna wrapped her mouth around his leotard covered prick and MJ cupped his heavy scrotum. Jenna looked up into his eyes and smiled as she licked the length of his hard shaft before grabbing his waistband and tugging down the pants. Jenna's mouth covered his prick in one fell swoop and Mary Jane reluctantly went to sucking on his balls. She had wanted to suck his cock but this would do for now she thought. Just then Jenna pulled back and held his stiff rod in her hand and sucked on the head. Her pouty lips rubbing the sensitive head and her tongue dipping into the precum leaking copiously from the slit.

Mary Jane cupped his balls in her hand and sucked the exposed portion of his shaft as Jenna worked the head. "MMM," Jenna cooed around his prickhead, she was sucking and slurping and letting saliva drip and drench his cock. He couldn't take any more of this, he pulled away and lay Jenna flat on her back on the floor. She and MJ whimpered and both wanted more of his cock, it was obvious that this night was going to last quite a while.

"Mary Jane," he said, I want you on your hands and knees while you eat Jenna's sweet pussy." MJ dropped and did so with no hesitation as Spiderman straddled Jenna's chest and took her hands in his and cupped her big titties together. He watched as she winked and opened her mouth and stretched her tongue out. Spiderman slid his big throbbing cock between her tits and started fucking his cock between them. Jenna's tongue swirled around the tip of his cock every time it poked through the valley of her breasts. Spidey let go of her hands, letting her push her breasts together by herself as he grabbed her nipples and twisted and teased them as he titty fucked her.

His cock was glistening from the saliva the girls had so generously applied with their mouths and he knew that he was on the verge of one huge load of cum. He looked behind him and saw MJ's mouth clamped over Jenna's pussy and her tongue would wiggle out and lap at the clit every couple of seconds. God here was his hot girlfriend sucking pussy like a pro and this was her first bi experience that he knew about.

Jenna started to shake and squeal, "EEEK, MJ, you sure can eat some pussy honey," she gasped. Then she looked into Spiderman's masked eyes and licked her lips and spoke, "Spidey, give me some of that yummy cum of yours you stud." That was all it took Spidey pulled out from between her tits and she wrapped her hand around his cock and jerked him fast and hard. Cooing and shrieking the whole time as she had several quick orgasms due to MJ's tongue. His cock jerked and he started to shoot loads of cum, Jenna opened her mouth wide and shook his cock over her tits and watched the strands of white cum roll down her heaving breasts. Spiderman was reeling in orgasmic pleasure as she wrapped her full lips around his shaft as it pulsed again and again watching as she swallowed his continually shooting sperm.

Mary Jane had stopped tasting the delicious pussy of this blonde tasty treat and was watching as Spiderman's cum shot all over Jenna's tits and onto her lips and cheeks. This was the sexiest thing she had ever witnessed in person and it was driving her to plunge her own little fingers in her red haired cunt. She crawled up around them and licked the cum from Jenna's nipples and cheeks. MJ wrapped her lips around the extended portion of Spiderman's cock and tasted remnants of cum that had dribbled down his shaft that Jenna hadn't slurped up yet.

Spidey watched as his girlfriend became that sweet slut he had always wanted her to be. A cum lapping, pussy eating, little slut. To make it all better he was doing this with Jenna as well. Spiderman had one final plan for tonight. He knew Jenna was in town for a few days and he was sure that MJ and Peter would be visiting with her soon if he had his way.

He stood up his cock softening just slightly and led them both by the hand to the bed. He placed them on the bed in an overlapping position with MJ on the bottom and Jenna on top. They locked hands and then kissed as each eagerly anticipated the cock of this super hero stud inside their pussies. Jenna had secretly hoped for another hot assfucking but she figured that could wait until their next inevitable meeting.

Spidey stood there looking at the four visible openings awaiting his cock, he spoke once more, "I am going to fuck you both until you cum and then I am going to leave tonight." Both women whined, "Nooo, Spidey stay here with us tonight." He would have but he didn't want the mask to be in place next time and he still had a cheating girlfriend to deal with, he chuckled to himself.

He slipped nearer to them and reached down stroking MJ's little clit and spreading her pussy lips apart, his cock had been buried inside MJ so many times yet it still seemed like the first time to him at this moment. He rammed it in being rough with her and stuffing her on the first thrust. His goal was to do everything differently than he did with her as Peter. He kept his fingers locked around her clit and pumped furiously inside her quivering cunt. At the same time he had his other hand fingering Jenna and making her produce those sexy squeals he loved so much.

As he felt MJ clench inside around his cock and cum she screamed, "Yes, you fucking Spiderman, you are amazing! I ... I....I am cumming." As soon as she came Spiderman withdrew and rammed his cock up the tight twat of Jenna, taking her in the same manner he had just fucked MJ. Her tight cunt squeezed him right away and as he peered over her shoulder he could see that the girls were rubbing their breasts together and kissing between there mews.

He rammed harder and harder, racing Jenna to her orgasm as well as his own. His fingers were still stroking MJ's clit and she was crying out in her orgasm again, her moans were muffled as she and Jenna kept their tongues dueling in passion. Spiderman slipped a well lubed finger in each of their asses and headed for his own orgasm with breakneck speed. Jenna was pumping her hips back sucking him deeper into her ass and pussy, breathlessly babbling when she could break free of MJ's kiss.

Finally she shivered and went limp and he pounded with all his strength inside her. "OH, shit," he screamed, "here I cum." He shot load after load inside her amazed he had this much cum left. He withdrew and stuffed his pulsing cock back inside MJ and shot the last of his load in her soaked snatch. Spiderman stepped away and watched languidly as the two women continued their soft embrace. He wasn't done with them yet. He picked Jenna up in one of his strong arms and spun her around so she and MJ could scoop out the huge loads of cum from each other's tight well fucked pussies.

Spiderman slid his cock against Mary Jane's puffy labia and then he stroked it as he watched Jenna slide her fingers deep inside MJ and scooped out the cum Spiderman had deposited there and slurped hungrily at her fingers. She peered up at him as she pushed the fingers deep in her mouth and worked them like they were his cock. Her other hand was stroking his big cock and coercing it back to its rigid state. He desperately wanted to fuck them both again and he knew that they would both gladly accommodate his wishes.

Jenna spread MJ's cunt lips and licked the remaining cum from them as best she could. She then guided Spiderman's big cock deep inside the hot little fuckhole and started tonguing MJ's clit and the shaft of his cock as he slid in and out of her. Jenna was experiencing a spectrum of pleasures as MJ's tongue and fingers mimicked her own. She then felt MJ's wet fingertips slipping into her rectum, she could feel the tight anal area relaxing and she wiggled her pussy back towards MJ's face.

Spiderman's hard cock was now slamming back into MJ again and his fingers were holding Jenna's nipples firmly and rubbing them in small circles. "OH Spider stud, "she whispered as she rubbed his balls in her hand, "I had hoped you would return." She was fluttering her long pretty eyelashes at him and making his cock jerk even harder. He had fucked MJ so many times before yet Jenna was new and open and up for everything he wanted to try, perhaps that was one reason she had engaged MJ into this little nocturnal activity.

Spiderman's intuition was pretty much dead on because Jenna had been thinking just that very thing, she had a sixth sense about men and their sexual urges and needs and she had figured that his girlfriend was a pretty "good" girl. One of those girls that would let a guy fuck her and rub her ass even get in a few freaky positions for her man. But, she wouldn't entertain the girl on girl idea for her significant other or venture into kinky new realms of discovery. By the time this visit was over she hoped that MJ would come out of her shell, at least for Spiderman and his alter ego Peter Parker. Jenna had high expectations of continuing her little trysts with Spiderman and she hoped that MJ would also participate some times.

Spiderman was working the length of his hard shaft in and out of Mary Jane with rapid speed now. He had already cum a few times and he wasn't sure how much longer he could last before the next blast. "Jenna," he asked, "did you happen to bring some of your toys?" Jenna giggled and replied, "But of course Spidey." He leaned down and whispered in her ear the item he wished her to retrieve for the next stage of his plans.

Jenna pulled off of MJ and as soon as she stepped away Spiderman grabbed Mary Jane's legs and swung them over his shoulders, he doubled her over and fucked her harder than he had ever done before as Peter. His cock touched deep inside her in places she only had heard about. She was fragile and at his mercy at this point and she whimpered and moaned her arousal. She had never talked dirty in bed with him before and now she was pinned beneath his body being ravaged by his huge cock and mumbling constant streams of vulgarities and orders. "Fuck me with your huge cock Spiderman, MMM yes that's right slam that pussy spreader deep up inside. Break me in half you web slinging cunt punisher," she screamed.

Jenna came back with the toys Spiderman had requested, one anal plug, one strap on dildo, and one regular dildo. She was overly stimulated now and her cunny was dripping it's juices and the salivations that MJ had left there mixed with Spiderman's semen. She lay them beside him on the bad and knelt down behind him. Her tongue suddenly surprised him as she licked his balls from behind and then she did something that he had never felt. Nor was he sure he had ever wanted to feel it. Her tongue slipped against the tight puckered ring of his anus. Just this sensation caused him to thrust harder still into MJ and he felt Jenna's tongue continuing to lap circles around his asshole and her hands slipping up the insides of his thighs and massaging his balls. Her hand rubbed the sensitive area between his balls and asshole and she pushed causing him to feel many different trembles shooting through his body all at once.

He pulled from MJ as her squeals continued and her pussy which had seemingly never ceased it's spams. He backed away and let her legs drop and rolled her over on her stomach. He lifted a pillow from the top of the bed and raised her hips just enough to slide the pillow beneath her hips. Jenna handed him the plug and she also applied some lube to the toy and to her fingers and she rubbed gentle circles around MJ's tiniest of openings. MJ in her drunken aroused state just needed something inside her body and she relaxed her clinched sphincter and allowed Jenna to work her fingers inside. Once Jenna was sure that MJ was stretched enough she nodded to Spiderman and whispered, "She's ready." As Spiderman pushed the tip of the plug against MJ's opening Jenna's little hands held her asscheeks apart and Jenna dipped her head down to suck on Spiderman's cock at the same time.

MJ felt the thick plug sink into her and she pushed her hips back once the initial pain had stopped and tried to pull more inside her now enflamed asshole. Jenna's lips were sliding up and down Spiderman's cock and she knew that soon his cock would be buried else where. Jenna pulled on the strap on and fastened it around her waist. Once it was on she got on her knees and spread MJ's pretty little pussy lips open and stuffed the head inside. She slipped it back and forth fast and hard feeling the end of the dildo rubbing her clit. Jenna, had been on both ends of this before being the strap on fucker and fuckee. She preferred to be the fucker when it came to strap ons.

Spiderman watched all of this with interest and then he slipped behind Jenna's hot little body and picked up the hand held dildo and stuffed it deep into her pussy. The next step was to lube up Jenna's fantastic backdoor. He did so quickly this time and with more awareness and knowledge than he had previously had. He had her lubed and slick and ready for his cock in no time at all. Once she was nice and lubed he stuffed the dildo deep in her pussy as he pushed the head of his cock into her asshole. It slipped in easily this time, she had been working with more and bigger plugs at home since seeing him the last time.

Spiderman felt the inner heat of her ass and knew that she had really wanted a good assfucking tonight. He was more than obliged to accommodate her wishes. "Oh, Shit, Spiderman," she called out. Meanwhile with his every thrust Jenna was pounding harder into MJ and twisting the plug in her ass. Spiderman pushed the tip into the deepest reaches of Jenna's ass that he could bury his prick in. He pounded her asshole as his balls slapped against the vibrator in her pussy. Both women were shrieking and squealing now and the orgasm that had slowly been building in all three burst forth with a volcanic pressure. He shot load after load of cum deep inside Jenna's asshole. Finally, he pulled out and moaned as he jerked the last few drops on Jenna's hot asscheeks. Both women's bodies were shaking and convulsing, shivering as they reached a higher peak.

Jenna slid off MJ and curled up around her holding her close still kissing. Spiderman pulled on his leotards and told them both, "I will be seeing you both again real soon sluts." He grabbed his cameras and the video camera Jenna had placed on the TV and stepped out onto the balcony once more and swung away.

Please remember to vote and send feedback. That is what made me decide to do another chapter.

12